Squid

[Plug-In] Community Applications

3106 posts in this topic Last Reply

11 hours ago, jcreynoldsii said:

unraid os: 6.8.3

Apps: 2020.07.13

My community apps section is no longer loading, get this message instead: 

Something really wrong went on during get_content
Post the ENTIRE contents of this message in the Community Applications Support Thread

No data was returned. It is probable that another browser session has rebooted your server. Reloading this browser tab will probably fix this error

What can I do to determine cause?

Jay

Do you have other browsers or tabs open to your server on any computer or mobile device?

9 hours ago, trurl said:

Do you have other browsers or tabs open to your server on any computer or mobile device?

Not that I could tell, issue has resolved itself for now.  Thanks.

@Squid

Can you please tell me what docker command I could run that returns the values in the table that gets displayed when I click on "Container SIze"?

image.png.fd3e37440d54c3f423e6df6652398333.png

I want to be able to graph the output of this data over time to see which containers are growing. I've already used the "limit-log-files" extra parameter trick but still see the docker.img file growing over time.

I've tried using "docker system df -v" among others but nothing has displayed a similar table as the "Container Size" one.

Edited by frakman1

10 minutes ago, frakman1 said:

@Squid

Can you please tell me what docker command I could run that returns the values in the table that gets displayed when I click on "Container SIze"?

image.png.fd3e37440d54c3f423e6df6652398333.png

I want to be able to graph the output of this data over time to see which containers are growing. I've already used the "limit-log-files" extra parameter trick but still see the docker file growing over time.

I've tried using "docker system df -v" among others but nothing has displayed a similar table as the "Container Size" one.

You can do this (its a bit slow on my system, be patient)

docker container ls -sa --format 'table {{.Names}}\t{{.Size}}'

If you want the full data you can drop the --format part.  -s means size, -a means all (so that it will show both active and inactive containers) 

Multiple commands are needed to get the info.  And it's not always 100% reliable due to how docker sometimes works, along with other overhead which is present in the docker.img file

But, you're looking at 

docker ps -sa --format='{{.Names}}|{{.Size}}'

and 

docker inspect --format='{{.LogPath}}' NAME_OF_CONTAINER_HERE|xargs du -b 2>/dev/null |cut -f1