[Support] Linuxserver.io - Sonarr

I, theoretically, found a way to get hard links working with this if anyone is interested in helping me with it. Anyone good with rtorrent scripting? It depends on using rtorrent though as I don't think there is any way to do it with deluge. There might be a way with deluge if someone wants to try.

Yeah, but that just end up costing me more management time by having to remove things from the cache drive whenever it fills up and since I seed just about everything indefinitely, I would also have to to change to the seeding location from cache to server share. It's a lot more management for an automated system when I can just make it work the right way.

Yeah, but that just end up costing me more management time by having to remove things from the cache drive whenever it fills up and since I seed just about everything indefinitely, I would also have to to change to the seeding location from cache to server share. It's a lot more management for an automated system when I can just make it work the right way.

Hey bobbintb, we've not chipped in on this as we don't really use torrents.  But it's interesting, saw you popped in IRC but missed you.  Works better if you can maintain an IRC presence as it sometimes takes a while before anyone is free.  Quassel is a great container for that, or ZNC.

Hey bobbintb, we've not chipped in on this as we don't really use torrents.  But it's interesting, saw you popped in IRC but missed you.  Works better if you can maintain an IRC presence as it sometimes takes a while before anyone is free.  Quassel is a great container for that, or ZNC.

Yeah, I know. I really just checked IRC on the off chance that someone just happened to be there before I did a forum post. But that issue was with rTorrent, not with Sonarr.

https://forum.linuxserver.io/index.php?threads/rtorrent-on-unraid-cannot-restart.645/

Anyway, once I get rtorrent working, I will begin working on my hard linking solution for Sonarr. I doubt many would be interested in it as most people are fine with just using a cache drive and copying over but I'll post it anyway. The basic idea is that once Sonarr sends the torrent to rtorrent (which in my case downloads to a user share) I use a combination of XMLRPC and bash scripting to stop the download, search the mounted disks for the actual drive the file is on, change the location from the user share to the disk, and resume downloading. That way when the download finishes, rtorrent will report the download location as one of the disk shares, which can be hard linked, instead of a user share, which can't.

Very clever.... Fancy writing it up and I'll post a link to it in the first post.  I'm sure others would love the feature.

I will, sure. I'm not sure what your role is in development buy could you take a look at my link in the previous post? I can't even start with this because I can't get a working version of rtorrent.

Very clever.... Fancy writing it up and I'll post a link to it in the first post.  I'm sure others would love the feature.

I will, sure. I'm not sure what your role is in development buy could you take a look at my link in the previous post? I can't even start with this because I can't get a working version of rtorrent.

I think this has been looked at.  My role.... largely making tea and coffee....  ;D

• Like 1

well crap docker updated and all of my config went kaput....Dammit.

to make matters worse it keeps telling me it cannot import because its already root folder or some crap. Just sucks

Can you post more details about your setup/folder mappings etc.  This just sounds weird...

I have been using both sonarr and sickrage  so I opted for sickrage. I hope no one else has this problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Well I guess we're not going to get to the bottom of that one then... lol  :D

I know bad user, I was PO so I geekly gave it the middle finger by deleting the docker. I should have research to help the community. However it may have been a hardware related issue, yesterday my cache drive just decided to disappear. I has to reset it for unraid to see it again. It was odd.

• 2 weeks later...

I posted this in the master thread, but anyway we can get support for mp4 automator built in (or maybe a second container)?

https://github.com/mdhiggins/sickbeard_mp4_automator/

Please  make a issue on github. And I'll look into it tomorrow.

Thanks! Issue posted along with this comment:

it might make sense to have NZBGet / SABnzbd support this rather than each PVR application. Ultimately I'm looking for a way to automate the remux process to help out my processor and limit transcoding requirements for Plex. Where that lives, I'm not sure I care too much (personally).

hi,

I was wondering if this was ever integrated in one or the other way?

right now I'm trying to find a docker for it, but till now without much success.

Hi,

I have a problem with sonarr after the download finish it copy the files not move them to the tv show folder !

I do use sonarr with deluge for downloads

So why it copy rather than move the files !!

And i hope there will be guide for connect sonarr with deluge rtorrent and others torrent and usenet client

The guide should be for noobies like me For connect couch potato ,headphones,sonarr and sickrage with download client

A lot of people ask how to connect, so why not make guide for that ?

Hi,

I have a problem with sonarr after the download finish it copy the files not move them to the tv show folder !

And i hope there will be guide for connect sonarr with deluge rtorrent and others torrent and usenet client

The guide should be for noobies like me For connect couch potato ,headphones,sonarr and sickrage with download client

sonarr themselves should provide any guide for that sort of thing.

Hi,

Hi,

i did enable remove in Completed Download Handling in download client

I did not think sonarr problem its a docker side or eles

sonarr themselves should provide any guide for that sort of thing.

Sniper it's not a docker problem.  It's a config of Sonarr problem.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hi CHBMB

I meant that the problem with my settings in sonarr because config sonarr in docker containers is not same as windows

That the problem i meant

And as i said i did make sure to setup sonarr in the right way and did work the problem with copy to move the files

What you think that i forget or miss ?

Sonarr is easier than headphones to setup and sonarr cant get it right its sad :(

Headphones sent the torrent to deluge and dont move the file of copy it !

So if there a guide it will a lot easier

In docker /downloads means /what you set in docker container setup But that dont work always

Hi CHBMB

I meant that the problem with my settings in sonarr because config sonarr in docker containers is not same as windows

That the problem i meant

And as i said i did make sure to setup sonarr in the right way and did work the problem with copy to move the files

Sonarr is easier than headphones to setup and sonarr cant get it right its sad :(

In docker /downloads means /what you set in docker container setup But that dont work always

Whilst people will help with setup issues if we're given enough information to help, we currently have no plans to produce a guide.  We don't have the time or manpower to do so, it's difficult to draw a line sometimes but we will support the implementation of docker to an application, but don't provide support for the app.  Also as you haven't provided any information at all about how you currently have things setup it's impossible to tell you what you're doing wrong. 

I have said this before but if people can't be bothered to post more than "it doesn't work" then the result is the volunteers who are trying to help have a lot more work to do to help solve the problem and sniper I've helped you for a long time the other night and in other threads and pointed this out to you a few times.

Want help?  Help us to help you!

Hi CHBMB

That the problem i meant

Whilst people will help with setup issues if we're given enough information to help, we currently have no plans to produce a guide.  We don't have the time or manpower to do so, it's difficult to draw a line sometimes but we will support the implementation of docker to an application, but don't provide support for the app.  Also as you haven't provided any information at all about how you currently have things setup it's impossible to tell you what you're doing wrong. 

I have said this before but if people can't be bothered to post more than "it doesn't work" then the result is the volunteers who are trying to help have a lot more work to do to help solve the problem and sniper I've helped you for a long time the other night and in other threads and pointed this out to you a few times.

Want help?  Help us to help you!

hi Sniper,

the only thing I can think of is that your torrent client is still seeding the file. but without some more info as mentioned by CHBMB its difficult to say where the problem is.

maybe a look at the Sonarr log could help as well.

in regards to Sonarr itself I can only say it's working as it should, have it running for quite some time now, with transmission and usenet.