[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN


8731 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK guys, multi remote endpoint support is now in for this image please pull down the new image (this change will be rolled out to all my vpn images shortly).   What this means is that the im

There has been an issue raised on GitHub related to tracker announce request IP leakage under certain circumstances, after careful review of iptables i have tightened up the rules to prevent this. A n

I wanted to summarize how I got Mullvad working with DelugeVPN as I had to piece together several "solutions" from different comments in this thread and there was some incorrect info; likely old.

Posted Images

Thanks binhex.

Yup, I've set up Siphon for Chrome perfectly and it won't connect despite the Deluge web UI working perfectly.

 

Where do I set the lan range? Is this part of the Deluge Docker confit on Install?

 

Thanks.

 

Lan range is set in the docker edit window in the unraid webgui.

Link to post

Hello

I'm getting really slow download speeds with PIA. I have a 100/10 connection. Without the vpn enabled I can get up to 10 Mb/s in the deluge client, however with the vpn enabled I can only get around 600 or 700 kb/s. How can I know that the PIA port is being forwarded?

Thank you!

Link to post
On 18/02/2017 at 6:57 PM, Smackover said:

Is there a decent guide out there on how to setup and connect binhex's DelugeVPN and Couchpotato dockers?

click on sig link to vpn docker faq, scroll down to delugevpn specific section, this should be enough to get you going.

Link to post
6 hours ago, vacon04 said:

Hello

I'm getting really slow download speeds with PIA. I have a 100/10 connection. Without the vpn enabled I can get up to 10 Mb/s in the deluge client, however with the vpn enabled I can only get around 600 or 700 kb/s. How can I know that the PIA port is being forwarded?

Thank you!

ok identify your external ip address (should be shown in the supervisord.log file) then go here http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ and plug this in along with the port you have been assigned (as defined in deluge webui) and click on check.

 

keep in mind not all pia endpoints support port forwarding, so it could simply be that your connected to one that doesn't allow it.

Link to post

I'm seeing the following error in my logs: http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/ticket/2953

 

Looks like this was fixed recently in deluge. Does this docker need to update the deluge version it runs to fix this?

 

 [ERROR   ] 10:50:08 rpcserver:304 Exception calling RPC request: global name 'ex' is not defined
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/rpcserver.py", line 299, in dispatch
    ret = self.factory.methods[method](*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/core.py", line 411, in move_storage
    if not self.torrentmanager[torrent_id].move_storage(dest):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/torrent.py", line 913, in move_storage
    self.torrent_id, dest, ex)
NameError: global name 'ex' is not defined
Link to post

I have an issue, not sure if it is a couchpotato issue or an issue with this docker. Any torrent that Couhpotato snatches imports fine but never starts downloading. It never connects to any peers and just gets stuck on 0%. If I download the torrent manually and add it in it works perfectly. Any suggestions? 

 

 

Edited by itsdandandan
Link to post
10 hours ago, nerv said:

I'm seeing the following error in my logs: http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/ticket/2953

 

Looks like this was fixed recently in deluge. Does this docker need to update the deluge version it runs to fix this?

 


 [ERROR   ] 10:50:08 rpcserver:304 Exception calling RPC request: global name 'ex' is not defined
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/rpcserver.py", line 299, in dispatch
    ret = self.factory.methods[method](*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/core.py", line 411, in move_storage
    if not self.torrentmanager[torrent_id].move_storage(dest):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/torrent.py", line 913, in move_storage
    self.torrent_id, dest, ex)
NameError: global name 'ex' is not defined

ok so yes i could include some of the hotfixes for deluge, however this would potentially bump the version to a non release number, which in turn would then trigger issues with snotty admins at private torrent sites thinking its a dodgy build and then banning your account, so its a tricky situation. i would hope if this was a major issue that there would be a new release official release out soon, are you seeing any issues related to this other than the entries in the log?.

Edited by binhex
Link to post
5 hours ago, binhex said:

ok so yes i could include some of the hotfixes for deluge, however this would potentially bump the version to a non release number, which in turn would then trigger issues with snotty admins at private torrent sites thinking its a dodgy build and then banning your account, so its a tricky situation. i would hope if this was a major issue that there would be a new release official release out soon, are you seeing any issues related to this other than the entries in the log?.

 

Yes, whenever I try and trigger a script to execute on torrent completion to trigger post processing this error gets hit.

Link to post
On 2/22/2017 at 1:49 AM, itsdandandan said:

I have an issue, not sure if it is a couchpotato issue or an issue with this docker. Any torrent that Couhpotato snatches imports fine but never starts downloading. It never connects to any peers and just gets stuck on 0%. If I download the torrent manually and add it in it works perfectly. Any suggestions? 

 

 

Did you manage to fix your issue? Im having the same problem. 

Link to post

Hi!

 

I just installed this docker, thank you Binhex for such a great tool! I've run into a couple issues which I've been unable to find a solution for on the forums here...

  1. Using AirVPN...anytime I restart the docker or stop/start, the Web UI becomes unavailable. I must to delete and re-add my AirVPN .ovpn file, then start the docker again. Is there something I have misconfigured that would be causing this? The log says I have a missing parameter or config issue in my .ovpn each time, but nothing has changed on the file.
     
  2. I can't get the move after download to work. I have the folders set properly under preferences -> downloads in the Web UI. The initial download is accurate, and hits the incomplete folder of my choosing. However, it doesn't move the newly downloaded torrent folder/files to my downloaded path, which looks to be accurately set as well. I don't see any errors when ran with debug turned on and off.
Link to post

First of all @binhex , thanks for this awesome work.

 

I looked into my logs today and saw this error alot:

 

2017-02-27 14:51:42,641 DEBG 'deluge-script' stdout output:
[warn] Cannot determine external IP address from 'https://ipinfo.io/', trying alternative site...

 

2017-02-27 14:52:44,113 DEBG 'deluge-script' stderr output:
parse error: Invalid numeric literal at line 1, column 5

 

I think this results in my docker not being able to autostart after reboot, i can start it manually tho.

The error is still there even after i get it running and the logs are spammed with it.

 

Might you have any clue as to what is causing it?

 

Thanks in advance.

 

Link to post
6 hours ago, shaakz said:

First of all @binhex , thanks for this awesome work.

 

I looked into my logs today and saw this error alot:

 

2017-02-27 14:51:42,641 DEBG 'deluge-script' stdout output:
[warn] Cannot determine external IP address from 'https://ipinfo.io/', trying alternative site...

 

2017-02-27 14:52:44,113 DEBG 'deluge-script' stderr output:
parse error: Invalid numeric literal at line 1, column 5

 

I think this results in my docker not being able to autostart after reboot, i can start it manually tho.

The error is still there even after i get it running and the logs are spammed with it.

 

Might you have any clue as to what is causing it?

 

Thanks in advance.

 

 

ok so the issue your seeing in your log should be fixed (image just built), however this would not stop the container from connecting, so as Gog mentioned we would need to see your supervisord.log file located in /config on the host side to identify the issue.

 

Link to post

I'm having trouble setting up the daemon, please help! I have delugevpn running on my server, all good and well, but I'm at about 600 torrents on the box, and the webui is pretty terrible now, so I want to setup the daemon to connect with other deluge clients. Well I turned on remote connection, and restarted, no dice. Well the setting didn't stay on, so I changed it to true in the conf file. No problem, but still, doesn't work. I can't figure out what's happening, my deluge client just doesn't detect the box on the network at all. Any help would be great. 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.