binhex

[Support] binhex - Sonarr

871 posts in this topic Last Reply

Posted (edited)

Yesterday i had to move my hba card that a pairty drive i was adding and my cache drive attached to it to a different pci port (maybe this is coincidence).

Now i cant get sonarr (or radarr, but my official plex docker and binhex sabnzbd seems to work fine) to get to the webgui. 

here is the run command:

Command:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-sonarr' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8989:8989/tcp' -p '9897:9897/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/Downloads/':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user':'/media':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sonarr':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-sonarr' 

044c8d3e4c88e74bd3ee79f53dc5961734b6e2eea8973951279380a9f2bfcd33
The command finished successfully!

in the logs i see this error in red:

[v2.0.0.5344] NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.CorruptDatabaseException: Database file: /config/nzbdrone.db is corrupt, restore from backup if available. See: https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/wiki/FAQ#i-am-getting-an-error-database-disk-image-is-malformed ---> System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: database disk image is malformed

I tried going to that github link but its in a technology language that i do not speak.  I was thinking about uninstalling and re-installing the docker, but i dont want to loose all my settings/shows.  

Edited by danimal86

4 minutes ago, danimal86 said:

System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: database disk image is malformed

Do you have a backup of appdata?

1 hour ago, AngelEyes said:

I hope the is the right place to post?

I hope you can help, Sonarr seems to have decided all my series (3000+ episodes) never aired and has thus deleted all my TV media from my server.

Seems unlikely the application would have done that, but if it did then the application website might be a good place to ask. This is just the support thread for setting up the application in docker.

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, trurl said:

Do you have a backup of appdata?

I do have ca.backup2 plugin installed, but i cant remember how i configured it, and i've never recovered anything from it

Edit: yes i have an appdata backup from 5/3/20.  I went backthrough the spaceinverone's video and found where the backup share i created was.  do i just need to recover from that?

When i go to the ca.backup2 plugin page it just stays blank.  

Update:

I uninstalled and reinstalled ca.backup.  was able to restore my appdata.  

sonarr is back up and running.  

Thanks @trurl

Edited by danimal86

I've got the common problem of Sonarr not moving files across from data/downloads to Media/Tv Shows.

I've done lots of reading and searching and saw the common problem where the Container Path and Host path not matching for the Sonarr container. So I did match them to Downloads as you can see in the picture.

1383692690_ScreenShot2020-05-11at6_43_26pm.thumb.jpg.8ce194323be2c3fe6bc637fd9013b2bd.jpg

Here's the command version of Sonarr

1674452953_ScreenShot2020-05-11at6_41_44pm.thumb.jpg.50c54744be3a13bb96984bd260b25bae.jpg
Despite that it comes up with the log error

|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/completed/Last.Week.Tonight.With.John.Oliver.S07E10.720p.HDTV.x264-aAF

I see it's looking for /data/ in this log above in my /Downloads/ directory.
So I did add a Remote Path Mapping and that still didn't fix the issue.

1724058781_ScreenShot2020-05-11at8_33_27pm.thumb.jpg.023eecb8e53b49f3638dc9e8ed05edd9.jpg

As a related note. When I matched the Container Path and Host path in Binhex-DelugeVPN to /Downloads/ instead of /data/ sonarr's alerts go from yellow to blue like they see the files. However Binhex-delugeVPN goes all haywire and won't download any files, despite changing the download preferences.

Your help would be very much appreciated as I'm about 5-8 hours into fiddling with this 😅🙂.

Although getting stuck now on one item for automation with Deluge - Sonarr and Plex.
Any tips on Unrar'ing files in Deluge to be picked up by sonarr?
I've got the extrator plugin working, it's done multiple already. Following SpaceInvader One's video I made a completed, incomplete and unzipped_torrents.

I set the extractor to /data/complete/ as that's where sonarr's looking, but I don't know how to get extractor to looking in the folder for that download /data/complete/XXXXX individual download folder.

Hello.

Ive looked through many of the pages in this thread looking for my answer.

Currently i have access via http.

I am unable to figure out how to access the gui via https.

Container variables as default settings.

Port 1 8989

Port 2 9897

I assumed 9897 was for https.

In sonarr container i set https and put that port in. Saved the settings.

Then restarted the container.

I can still only access rhe gui via http.

http://<host ip>:8989  Fine

https://<host ip>:8989 fails

https://<host ip>:9897  fails

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

I'm having a problem getting Sonaar and SABnzbd to work together properly :( I put a post in probably the wrong group before I realized support is here.  Anyway:  

I'm sure it is something stupid, simple.

55 minutes ago, Convington said:

I'm having a problem getting Sonaar and SABnzbd to work together properly :( I put a post in probably the wrong group before I realized support is here.  Anyway:  

I'm sure it is something stupid, simple.

you need to make sure all your 'ducks' are in a row, the ducks being volume mappings and config, see Q4. for a extended explanation:-

https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/unraid.md

I read through that and I think I have everything 100% accurate in the settings, here are the images:

SONARR

image.thumb.png.59bd6ffd1b074df7a42c2d37bfe22a3a.png

SABnzbd

image.thumb.png.c6ab03acf97f74a5a16d85a1849a8ca3.png

Sonarr doesn't seem to have any settings that I can find to tell it where to check for files that SABZ downloads.  I am assuming "Host Path 3" is the location where it pushes the files to after they are downloaded?  Maybe I am thinking of that incorrectly as well.  

SABZ - everything the same, so folders looks like:

image.png.a12deeed474b452732be6efbf848c2d7.png

I still think I have something wrong.  

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Convington said:

I still think I have something wrong.  

indeed you do, from the screenshot in sabnzbd your temporary download folder is set to /Downloads/incomplete, but /Downloads does NOT exist in the container, what DOES exist is /data, so you could set it to /data/incomplete.

same deal for completed download folder, you have it set to /Downloads, that doest exist, set it to /data.

to clarify this, take a look at the snipet from your unraid config screen, note the path after 'Container path' is set to '/data'

image.thumb.png.5a8bef4ccccbcd5ef9cf85a3f41ac5d7.png

Edited by binhex

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, binhex said:

indeed you do, from the screenshot in sabnzbd your temporary download folder is set to /Downloads/incomplete, but /Downloads does NOT exist in the container, what DOES exist is /data, so you could set it to /data/incomplete.

same deal for completed download folder, you have it set to /Downloads, that doest exist, set it to /data.

to clarify this, take a look at the snipet from your unraid config screen, note the path after 'Container path' is set to '/data'

image.thumb.png.5a8bef4ccccbcd5ef9cf85a3f41ac5d7.png

I selected that folder directly in sabnzbd, though.  And there are incomplete files in there matching downloads that did not complete.  Does that matter?

Edited by Convington

It is really doing *almost* everything.  The following DOES happen:

1. Add Series
  2. Download Files (to: /data <-->  /mnt/usr/Downloads <--> /Downloads unraid share)

What does NOT happen:

• Sonarr does not seem to know that the files are ready to be parsed and delivered to the /TV folder ( /media <--> /mnt/usr/TV <--> /TV unraid share)

18 minutes ago, Convington said:

I selected that folder directly in sabnzbd, though.  And there are incomplete files in there matching downloads that did not complete.  Does that matter?

Yes, move them to the correct location. Anything you download to that directory in the screenshot will end up in the docker image file, and you will run out of space. Also please remove that last screenshot, don't show what you're downloading unless it's completely legal. 

1 minute ago, strike said:

Yes, move them to the correct location. Anything you download to that directory in the screenshot will end up in the docker image file, and you will run out of space. Also please remove that last screenshot, don't show what you're downloading unless it's completely legal. 

I've moved those files to the /TV location several times.  But if it downloads something new, they stay in the /Downloads section.  Both locations are on Disk1, so I am not worried about running out of space - at least not right now.

2 minutes ago, Convington said:

I've moved those files to the /TV location several times.  But if it downloads something new, they stay in the /Downloads section.  Both locations are on Disk1, so I am not worried about running out of space - at least not right now.

I was referring to the incomplete files and what will happen if you don't have your volume mappings set up correctly with the settings in the app. Your docker image file is probably around 10-20 GB if you have not set it anything larger. And if you don't set your mappings correctly it will fill up inside the image file and the container will stop working. 

16 minutes ago, Convington said:

Sonarr does not seem to know that the files are ready to be parsed and delivered to the /TV folder ( /media <--> /mnt/usr/TV <--> /TV unraid share)

I don't use sonarr, but post a screenshot of your sonarr settings. Specifically the part where you set up the moving/copying to the tv folder

7 minutes ago, strike said:

I was referring to the incomplete files and what will happen if you don't have your volume mappings set up correctly with the settings in the app. Your docker image file is probably around 10-20 GB if you have not set it anything larger. And if you don't set your mappings correctly it will fill up inside the image file and the container will stop working. 

I deleted the incompletes.  I had set up the docker.img to 50GB in the settings.  Which is exactly what it was.  Seems to stay that size regardless of removing those files.

4 minutes ago, strike said:

I don't use sonarr, but post a screenshot of your sonarr settings. Specifically the part where you set up the moving/copying to the tv folder

I've posted every setting I know of for Sonarr.  I assumed it knows TV because it is mapped in the container settings (/media <--> /mnt/user/TV/

image.thumb.png.2704edc91e5ecff33d97af6ee74c9942.png

1 minute ago, Convington said:

I deleted the incompletes.  I had set up the docker.img to 50GB in the settings.  Which is exactly what it was.  Seems to stay that size regardless of removing those files.

Ok, yes the docker.img file will stay the size you set on disk. Normally 10-20 GB is more than enough. BUT if you don't set your mappings correctly with the app everything you download will end up in the docker.img file. The file it self will not grow over what you have set so if it fills up because of incorrect mappings all your containers will stop working.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, strike said:

Ok, yes the docker.img file will stay the size you set on disk. Normally 10-20 GB is more than enough. BUT if you don't set your mappings correctly with the app everything you download will end up in the docker.img file. The file it self will not grow over what you have set so if it fills up because of incorrect mappings all your containers will stop working.

That makes sense.  I think because I have them set to shares, then it would not be putting them in the docker.img though - is that correct?

I still think Sonarr just does not know where the files are.  I thought SABnzbd was supposed to tell it where the files are and it would move them to the /media location?  But it doesn't seem to know where the files were downloaded to... even though the /data location is mapped to the /Downloads share (and that is where SABnzbd is putting them)

Edited by Convington

5 minutes ago, Convington said:

've posted every setting I know of for Sonarr.  I assumed it knows TV because it is mapped in the container settings (/media <--> /mnt/user/TV/

Can you post new screenshots of the settings in sonarr and sab too (not the container settings), now that you have changed to the correct location. I want specifically to see anything that refers to a path you have set which should match your volume mappings. And anything that mention moving/copying files. I don't use sab or sonarr myself, but I use radarr which is very much like sonarr. But sab is the downloader right? So it should move the files to the complete folder when it's complete. And sonarr then should have a setting where it can find the complete downloads. Been ages since I set up my radarr container though, so I  may need to check it to confirm.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Convington said:

That makes sense.  I think because I have them set to shares, then it would not be putting them in the docker.img though - is that correct?

The container does not know anything about your shares unless you map them to a location in the container. So if you want access to anything in you shares you first need to map it to a directory in the container. Say you want access to you tv folder, on the host side you set your tv folder path, and on the container side you need to "mount" that folder to a directory we can call /media as an example. So the container does not know anything at all about your files on your server unless you map them to a directory in the container. I know it's all confusing at the start, but we've all been there :P

So your tv folder share would then be /media in the container

Edited by strike