[Support] binhex - Sonarr

1049 posts in this topic Last Reply

On 3/18/2016 at 4:58 PM, Bjonness406 said:

You cant get sonarr to tell deluge where to downlaod to.

When you are adding a tv show, it say "path" on the bottom, just specify there where you want to download it too.

Like /media

On 3/18/2016 at 4:30 PM, tazire said:

I have this up and running now. I'm just curious as to how I get sonarr to tell deluge what folder to download the content to and finally what folder to place completed content in?

or is this even possible for that matter?

In Deluge if you enable Labels through Plugins then it will add the TV or Movie Label.  Thats how it knows where to move the media to.  

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, Sonarr v3 is FINALLY here, its out of beta and is now the latest release, if you want to switch from Sonarr v2 to v3 then simply pull down the 'latest' tagged image.   However, if you wa

@SavagelyCalm I have the same problem.   Edit your Docker repository link to this "binhex/arch-sonarr:v3" and it'll re-download a working version.  Worked for me. 

guys it looks like sonarr V3 has finally dropped and is now the latest release so I need to make some minor adjustments for the image and this will fix it all up Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Posted Images

Is there anyway to update Mono manually. Seems that the docker is running with v6.4.0. and the current stable is v6.8.0. i'm getting some web socket errors and have been told that i need to update the mono to current, but i'm not sure if I can do that if its in a docker. 

Not sure if this was right, but I did find that the Arch package page (https://www.archlinux.org/packages/?name=mono) is showing version 

6.4.0.198-2 so I wrote a post on the forums requesting to update it, not sure if that is going to do any good or not. (https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=256541)

Edited by Rex099
On 6/13/2020 at 11:13 PM, Maelstromeous said:

Mono issues are creeping in again.

@binhex please can you update Sonarr's version of Mono from 6.4.0 to latest stable, it's missing various root certs and is causing issues.

im waiting for an update on arch repo, until this is done i cannot upgrade, link:-

https://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/x86_64/mono/

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2020 at 3:50 AM, binhex said:

im waiting for an update on arch repo, until this is done i cannot upgrade, link:-

https://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/x86_64/mono/

I know you were waiting for an upgrade but just wondering can the docker use the commands from the wiki?

I see this in the wiki

I get an TLS handshake (or similar certificate based) error
Try mozroots --import --ask-remove which should update monos certificates. mozroots is part of the mono package.

I seem to be having a couple issues that I'm not sure what's causing them. I'm on unRaid 6.8.0 and tried updating the docker (just deleting image and re-downloading it).

1. The first episode of Yellowstone (2018) this week didn't download. After checking on it, it looked like it was cause the torrents that were searched didn't have 2018 in the title and thus wouldn't allow me to download it. One 2160p did and after clicking on that (even though it wasn't in my profile) it downloaded and moved correctly. 
  2. For Marvel's Agents of S.H.E.L.D. I now seem to be having a different issue. I downloaded some missing episodes (plus last nights ep) and after it finished in qBittorrent it didn't move/rename it. I had to do it manually. 

Any idea what's going on? 

29 minutes ago, yanksno1 said:

The first episode of Yellowstone (2018) this week didn't download. After checking on it, it looked like it was cause the torrents that were searched didn't have 2018 in the title and thus wouldn't allow me to download it. One 2160p did and after clicking on that (even though it wasn't in my profile) it downloaded and moved correctly. 

This is an issue with the naming of the torrents. I had the exact same issue. Without the year in the file name Radarr can’t identify the file properly.

edit: sorry meant Sonarr not Radarr.

Edited by wgstarks
3 hours ago, wgstarks said:

This is an issue with the naming of the torrents. I had the exact same issue. Without the year in the file name Radarr can’t identify the file properly.

I figured it was cause 2018 was missing. I just checked a bunch of S2 episodes and it does seem they all have 2018 in there. So hopefully for the rest of S3 they'll have that in there too. 

Any idea what might be going on with No. 2? Was working fine before, but I'm not downloading that many shows lately so it'll have to wait till the next one to see if it's working right. 

17 minutes ago, yanksno1 said:

Any idea what might be going on with No. 2? Was working fine before, but I'm not downloading that many shows lately so it'll have to wait till the next one to see if it's working right. 

Sorry, I don’t use qbittorrent.

Looks like its been updated on arch! yay!
A new image has been built that should include the latest mono please pull down and try it

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

On 7/5/2020 at 5:29 AM, binhex said:

A new image has been built that should include the latest mono please pull down and try it

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Not sure if others are geting the same thing, but mine is still showing Mono Version 6.4.0. 

9 hours ago, LiveToServer said:

What do I need to do to upgrade to Sonarr v3? Add ":preview" to the end of the repo like with linuxserver dockers?

there is no preview option on this docker image, i am awaiting v3 coming out of beta before i release.

Having a little trouble with permissions atm... I know its something i've done but looking for a bit of a hand to get it back working. I recently moved all my docker appdata and docker.img to an unassigned device nvme. I had a few permissions issues with a couple of dockers not being able to edit or access their config files and i think thats whats happening here. I had to redo my sabz and rutorrent dockers. both back up and running as they should. but as a result ive had to go and change the app api in my sonarr radarr etc. radarr and lidarr worked as they should. however when i change the api the test works fine and connects but the save button does nothing. so when i leave that part of the settings and go back in the api has not been updated. Anything i can do to fix this? im reluctant to redo sonarr and have to readd all my media to it again. cheers.

EDIT

Just to add to this. Getting the following errors in logs.

2020-07-17 14:37:04,424 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Error] TaskExtensions: Task Error

[v2.0.0.5344] System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): attempt to write a readonly database
attempt to write a readonly database
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement stmt) [0x00083] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement stmt) [0x0003c] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult () [0x0016b] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand cmd, System.Data.CommandBehavior behave) [0x00090] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand,System.Data.CommandBehavior)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader (System.Data.CommandBehavior behavior) [0x0000c] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteScalar (System.Data.CommandBehavior behavior) [0x00006] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteScalar () [0x00006] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at Marr.Data.QGen.InsertQueryBuilder`1[T].Execute () [0x00046] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\Marr.Data\QGen\InsertQueryBuilder.cs:140
at Marr.Data.DataMapper.Insert[T] (T entity) [0x0005d] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\Marr.Data\DataMapper.cs:728
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.BasicRepository`1[TModel].Insert (TModel model) [0x0002d] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\BasicRepository.cs:111
at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager.Push[TCommand] (TCommand command, NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandPriority priority, NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandTrigger trigger) [0x0013d] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandQueueManager.cs:82
at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager.Push (System.String commandName, System.Nullable`1[T] lastExecutionTime, NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandPriority priority, NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandTrigger trigger) [0x000b7] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandQueueManager.cs:95
at NzbDrone.Core.Jobs.Scheduler.ExecuteCommands () [0x00043] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Jobs\Scheduler.cs:42
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke () [0x0000f] in /build/mono/src/mono/external/corert/src/System.Private.CoreLib/src/System/Threading/Tasks/Task.cs:2476
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute () [0x00000] in /build/mono/src/mono/external/corert/src/System.Private.CoreLib/src/System/Threading/Tasks/Task.cs:2319

Edited by tazire

I had a setting wrong and downloaded about 75 files in Sabnzbd, but Sonarr couldn't find them.   I've fixed that problem, but I don't know how to get Sonarr to process the files into the TV collection.  In Sickbeard there was a manual post processing option, I cannot find anything like that in Sonarr.

Having an issue with deluge. Sonarr will find torrent files, send them to deluge. Deluge will label and download. Once the download finishes it says file can't be found. I have tried setting up a remote mapping but it's not working. Everything works fine with sabNZB. I just want deluge to work as well. Any advice is most appreciated. 

Sonarr docker setup  https://prnt.sc/tldutc

Remote port map  https://prnt.sc/tldv29

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone having issues with rarbg as an indexer? It has been working great for 6+ months. Now it won't search. A test fails. But the test on radarr for it works fine. Any ideas? I removed it and added it again but it wont save because it wont pass the test. I've restarted the server and the docker and nothing. I'm trying not to wipe the entire thing off and start again but I will if I have to.

Anyone having issues with rarbg as an indexer? It has been working great for 6+ months. Now it won't search. A test fails. But the test on radarr for it works fine. Any ideas? I removed it and added it again but it wont save because it wont pass the test. I've restarted the server and the docker and nothing. I'm trying not to wipe the entire thing off and start again but I will if I have to.

I had problems with rarbg when using binhex-privoxy as proxy for sonarr. Maybe worth a try to disable the proxy for a test, if you are using one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On 8/9/2020 at 6:50 PM, jagr200 said:

I started having this issue this week. Not just rarbg. Every indexer either through sonarr or through jackett