[Plugin] CA Appdata Backup / Restore - Deprecated

Squid

Hi @Squid,

In a similar vein to @SelfSD, @alfi33 & @NeoDude, I cannot delete any old backup sets.

I actually only realised the problem after I noticed I have hundreds of gis (yes really!) of backups as I stupidly thought the first time I configured my weekly backup, it'd be a good idea to have a few sets of backups "just in case"......

I tried to manually delete the old sets from using the windows share. This locked the server up totally and I had to do a hard reset.

I've also tried:

Deleting single backup set folders from windows. To an extent this works, expect there's so many files in my Plex folder it takes AGES to start. Also it will halt with a permissions issue on quite a few files.

Using the Krusader docker, doing the same as above. Crashed the server as well.

Installing the Dolphin docker. Crashed the server as well.

SSH'd into the server and from the /mnt/user folder tried " rm -r Backup " to remove the entire backup folder. Again, this crashed the server after about 5 minutes. Shares were accessible for that time, then it locked up completely.

My backup runs weekly and I've had no issues at all since installing in February this year, apart from this growing collection. When I tried to delete and had the issue the first time, I actually found this thread and realised there was a remove old backups setting. This crashed the server also.

Please can you or anyone else help?

2 hours ago, joenitro said:

SSH'd into the server and from the /mnt/user folder tried " rm -r Backup " to remove the entire backup folder. Again, this crashed the server after about 5 minutes. Shares were accessible for that time, then it locked up completely.

Not going to be what you want to hear, but what you wound up proving is that this issue that affects a handful of users is out of my control...  And, in the process you also proved that my slight revamp for a possible fix to a problem I can't replicate won't work since the rm command locked up via a direct SSH connection.

2 hours ago, joenitro said:

Deleting single backup set folders from windows..... Also it will halt with a permissions issue on quite a few files.

To be expected.

1 hour ago, tucansam said:

Anyone figure out what's going on?

The only thing that I can suggest is to keep plugging away at deleting the old backup sets, then switch to not using backup sets at all.  Then the rm commands are never issued ever.

52 minutes ago, Squid said:

Not going to be what you want to hear, but what you wound up proving is that this issue that affects a handful of users is out of my control...  And, in the process you also proved that my slight revamp for a possible fix to a problem I can't replicate won't work since the rm command locked up via a direct SSH connection.

To be expected.

The only thing that I can suggest is to keep plugging away at deleting the old backup sets, then switch to not using backup sets at all.  Then the rm commands are never issued ever.

Cheers for the reply.

It's really weird. I think it may(?) be something to do with letsencrypt possibly.  I've just gone through one backup set in windows and manually deleted the subfolder for each docker. Most deleted straight away, but some keys files for letsencrypt gave me an error saying that they no longer exist?!  The Krusader directory appears to be empty but I can't delete it. My Plexmediaserver directory is so big with f*cking thumbnails that it's taken 1.5 hours to delete so far with 76% done.....      I'm so pleased that I've got another 19 backup sets to go.....

6 minutes ago, joenitro said:

is so big with f*cking thumbnails

Since you were the first to use that particular term, allow me to state in non PC terms what I think is happening:

I have no f*cking clue.  The IT guys at my company have no f*cking clue either.  :ph34r:

FWIW, I also get the "this file no longer exists" when deleting -- from Windows -- on any share.  It happens A LOT, but appears random, in that it doesn't happen every time.  Perhaps this is a samba issue?  Or a recycle bin issue?  Although I think it was happening before I started using the recycle bin.

I still haven't tried to delete my backup sets, don't want to lock up my server and initiate a parity check.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2017 at 9:39 AM, DZMM said:

I'm getting a warning that errors occurred after every daily backup.

Is this the problem:

2017/04/03 04:37:41 [17206] rsync warning: some files vanished before they could be transferred (code 24) at main.c(1178) [sender=3.1.2]

Thanks

backup.zip

I had a disaster with one of my VMs which made me realise that my VM xml files haven't been backed up since 5th June, but my libvert.img file is getting backed up at the right frequency.

Has xml backup been removed from the settings as I can't find it, or is this maybe the source of my error at the end of each backup?

9 minutes ago, DZMM said:

I had a disaster with one of my VMs which made me realise that my VM xml files haven't been backed up since 5th June, but my libvert.img file is getting backed up at the right frequency.

Has xml backup been removed from the settings as I can't find it, or is this maybe the source of my error at the end of each backup?

Its now backing up libvirt.img instead since that has everything.  Just disable VM's, copy libvirt back from the backup location to where its normally stored (maybe make a backup of the one in there at the moment).  Restart VM service, and your xml's should be there.

2 minutes ago, Squid said:

Its now backing up libvirt.img instead since that has everything.  Just disable VM's, copy libvirt back from the backup location to where its normally stored (maybe make a backup of the one in there at the moment).  Restart VM service, and your xml's should be there.

I wish I'd thought to try my libvirt backup to fix my VM that wasn't working due to a weird error - what I ended up doing was building a new W10 VM, fixing the drivers, and then copying across the old vdisk image - probably restoring the libvert would have done the trick.

I think the rsync error might be because I don't backup my plex data as it's spending ages doing cloud sync uploads and my parents access quite a bit and they are 5 hours behind (not a concern as I have watched history synced with trakt and my kodi database), but other dockers I think feed off plex  - ombi, plexpy and maybe mariadb with my kodi database (although we're asleep when the backup is running so no new activity should occur)

I'm going to exclude ombi and plexpy from the next run to see what happens.

backup.zip

On 8/19/2017 at 0:32 AM, Squid said:

Try this as a custom cron entry

0 5 * * 0 [[ $(date +%e) -le 7 ]] && 

Should run the backup first Sunday of every month @ 5am

Nutshell is that that cron entry is every Sunday, but you're entering in a script also that checks if the Day is <= 7 and only then executes the script which I'm supplying

Obviously not tested since its not the first week of August

It's now the first Sunday of the month and... my backups triggered as expected!

Thanks for your help, @Squid

I've just reduced the backup history to 15 days, and thought I'd go and run the 'delete older backups' function to gain some space back. 

Everything on my server has crawled to a halt, and my containers aren't even accessible anymore. I can move between tabs in the CA Backup/Restore app, but can't open any other pages on the web GUI. 

It's been like this for >20 minutes now.

If I go to the 'Backup / Restore Status' tab, it looks like it's hanging: 

Backup / Restore Status: Deleting Dated Backup Sets 
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/0a/0a7b92edf67ab312fdd3af37ed4d8a3d32f90a13.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/0a/0a816611b9d45b278b2606a32e75c06e775228e2.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/0a/0a90f8023315e24c0572ae3e15ae34d6739ae18c.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/0a/0a95adea3e7af396aeaf6a06ebd670cd59fb287d.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/0a/0a9753c4a68bf5e986b502f9cd630ccab0f02534.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/0a/0a9e503f42994ab36a7d4c87e887f298c9e6c1cb.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/0a/0aa12735f465912fef3dea69a6bb46a1ba637a82.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/0a/0aa3df0abe79b94e51ad1ac7ae3c18954a8e2337.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/0a/0aae03c3bbfbbcba2537d6523abbab6d73d8bf44.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Serve

That truncated line isn't a copy/paste error. Further, the log hasn't progressed for quite some time, which is why I think it's hanging.

If it is hanging, what can I do to bring it back (the abort button is greyed out)? And should I try re-running it again after it comes back, or is there a more reliable way to delete the backup folders?

Backing up the Plex dir seems to cause people a lot of problems - do you have any ideas for a solution to this? Maybe backing up to an archive file rather than copying them over? I know you then wouldn't be able to do incremental backups, but it might solve these types of problems.

Or do you just suggest that I skip backing up Plex (not ideal)?

Many thanks for your help.

Edited by jademonkee
Extra info
17 minutes ago, jademonkee said:

I've just reduced the backup history to 15 days, and thought I'd go and run the 'delete older backups' function to gain some space back. 

Everything on my server has crawled to a halt, and my containers aren't even accessible anymore. I can move between tabs in the CA Backup/Restore app, but can't open any other pages on the web GUI. 

It's been like this for >20 minutes now.

If I go to the 'Backup / Restore Status' tab, it looks like it's hanging: 

Backup / Restore Status: Deleting Dated Backup Sets 
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/0a/0a7b92edf67ab312fdd3af37ed4d8a3d32f90a13.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/0a/0a816611b9d45b278b2606a32e75c06e775228e2.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/0a/0a90f8023315e24c0572ae3e15ae34d6739ae18c.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/0a/0a95adea3e7af396aeaf6a06ebd670cd59fb287d.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/0a/0a9753c4a68bf5e986b502f9cd630ccab0f02534.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/0a/0a9e503f42994ab36a7d4c87e887f298c9e6c1cb.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/0a/0aa12735f465912fef3dea69a6bb46a1ba637a82.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/0a/0aa3df0abe79b94e51ad1ac7ae3c18954a8e2337.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/0a/0aae03c3bbfbbcba2537d6523abbab6d73d8bf44.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Serve

That truncated line isn't a copy/paste error. Further, the log hasn't progressed for quite some time, which is why I think it's hanging.

If it is hanging, what can I do to bring it back (the abort button is greyed out)? And should I try re-running it again after it comes back, or is there a more reliable way to delete the backup folders?

Backing up the Plex dir seems to cause people a lot of problems - do you have any ideas for a solution to this? Maybe backing up to an archive file rather than copying them over? I know you then wouldn't be able to do incremental backups, but it might solve these types of problems.

Or do you just suggest that I skip backing up Plex (not ideal)?

Many thanks for your help.

I think this is unavoidable given the number of files you are deleting at once.  My box does the same when I manually delete files - best to let the addon do the deleting out of hours

1 hour ago, DZMM said:

I think this is unavoidable given the number of files you are deleting at once.  My box does the same when I manually delete files - best to let the addon do the deleting out of hours

Any idea how I can reboot the box? Nothing is happening in the logs, and I can't reach the GUI, nor SSH. 

And is it wise to start the process back up again once the box it back online (I think this time I'll stop all my Dockers first, though).

EDIT: I just connected a kb to the box directly, and could at least type 'root' and my pw to log on, but after hitting enter, it just sits at a blinking cursor on a new line, rather than an actual prompt.

EDIT2: I pressed the power button and got the 'The system is going down for system halt NOW!' message on console... but it's just sitting there and doing nothing further.

Edited by jademonkee

I ended up doing a forced shutdown (holding the power button).

I'm now running a parity check. 

I note now though, that if I visit the 'Backup / Restore Status' page it says the following: 

Backup / Restore Status: Not Running 
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/58/58748171593e24447bca594ea45026e51eff653d.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/58/5878789c65b9edabc22743f75a9fd0a27f8df52a.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/58/5878837ecbb5fa9c75977f168183147e73c41254.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/58/587d24b6a659d492b4f0178ba7408d5e1a151006.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/58/58818bbe919a936ca7ad9b68ecbc600bc2163a3f.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/58/588767ac2ee5ed7597b3709ccc5401e10f0f0856.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/58/5887e9e696dee86eac00ed2f2d409d2b0219fea7.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/58/58890083b98208946458168e5bb662e6adb7ba40.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/58/588a81c226d532489859106c0dfd7123319546a6.jpg'
removed '/mnt/user/Backup/ca_backup_app/[email protected]/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder/58/58e26

So, a different file list than when it was hanging.

Do you think that maybe the delete operation was still running in the background, and just not updating the gui/log?

Just now, Squid said:

Quite possibly, and the shear volume of files being deleted made it appear that the entire system was hung.

I guess that's good news - in that at least the files were getting deleted. I just wish I'd figured that out before I forced the shutdown.

Once the parity check has completed, I'll shutdown all Dockers and let the delete run overnight.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Squid

I want to report a bug with CA Backup / Restore Appdata 2017.06.12

There seems to be a problem with long folder names, that get truncated with "..." when adding via the UI and so the exclude does not work.

Sep 23 01:33:04 unraid root: Using command: /usr/bin/rsync -avXHq --delete --exclude "/mnt/user/docker.img" --exclude "Community_Applications_VM_XML_Bac..." --exclude "deluge" --exclude "EmbyServer" --exclude "mariadb" --exclude "plexmediaserver" --exclude "sabnzbd" --exclude "sickrage" --exclude "sonarr" --exclude "Sync"  --log-file="/var/lib/docker/unraid/ca.backup.datastore/appdata_backup.log" "/mnt/user/appdata/" "/mnt/user/unRaidBackup/[email protected]" > /dev/null 2>&1

As you can see I wanted to exclude "Community_Applications_VM_XML_Backup", but it changes it into --exclude "Community_Applications_VM_XML_Bac..." and so it does not get excluded.

17 hours ago, themaxxz said:

Hi @Squid

I want to report a bug with CA Backup / Restore Appdata 2017.06.12

There seems to be a problem with long folder names, that get truncated with "..." when adding via the UI and so the exclude does not work.

Sep 23 01:33:04 unraid root: Using command: /usr/bin/rsync -avXHq --delete --exclude "/mnt/user/docker.img" --exclude "Community_Applications_VM_XML_Bac..." --exclude "deluge" --exclude "EmbyServer" --exclude "mariadb" --exclude "plexmediaserver" --exclude "sabnzbd" --exclude "sickrage" --exclude "sonarr" --exclude "Sync"  --log-file="/var/lib/docker/unraid/ca.backup.datastore/appdata_backup.log" "/mnt/user/appdata/" "/mnt/user/unRaidBackup/[email protected]" > /dev/null 2>&1

As you can see I wanted to exclude "Community_Applications_VM_XML_Backup", but it changes it into --exclude "Community_Applications_VM_XML_Bac..." and so it does not get excluded.

fixed

Hi,

Not sure what is going on, but it's not working for me.  Now nothing gets excluded and everything gets backed up.

Output from ps.

root     13033  0.0  0.0  11640  2608 ?        SN   23:15   0:00 sh -c /usr/bin/rsync -avXHq --delete --exclude "/mnt/user/docker.img" --exclude "/mnt/user/appdata/Community_Applications_VM_XML_Backup/" --exclude "/mnt/user/appdata/deluge/" --exclude "/mnt/user/appdata/EmbyServer/" --exclude "/mnt/user/appdata/mariadb/" --exclude "/mnt/user/appdata/plexmediaserver/" --exclude "/mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd/" --exclude "/mnt/user/appdata/sickrage/" --exclude "/mnt/user/appdata/sonarr/" --exclude "/mnt/user/appdata/Sync/"  --log-file="/var/lib/docker/unraid/ca.backup.datastore/appdata_backup.log" "/mnt/user/appdata/" "/mnt/user/unRaidBackup/[email protected]" > /dev/null 2>&1
root     13034  4.7  0.0  21244  6372 ?        SN   23:15   0:04 /usr/bin/rsync -avXHq --delete --exclude /mnt/user/docker.img --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/Community_Applications_VM_XML_Backup/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/deluge/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/EmbyServer/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/mariadb/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/plexmediaserver/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/sickrage/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/sonarr/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/Sync/ --log-file=/var/lib/docker/unraid/ca.backup.datastore/appdata_backup.log /mnt/user/appdata/ /mnt/user/unRaidBackup/[email protected]
root     13035  0.1  0.0  89468  5004 ?        SN   23:15   0:00 /usr/bin/rsync -avXHq --delete --exclude /mnt/user/docker.img --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/Community_Applications_VM_XML_Backup/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/deluge/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/EmbyServer/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/mariadb/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/plexmediaserver/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/sickrage/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/sonarr/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/Sync/ --log-file=/var/lib/docker/unraid/ca.backup.datastore/appdata_backup.log /mnt/user/appdata/ /mnt/user/unRaidBackup/[email protected]
root     13036  5.3  0.0  92192  3768 ?        SN   23:15   0:05 /usr/bin/rsync -avXHq --delete --exclude /mnt/user/docker.img --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/Community_Applications_VM_XML_Backup/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/deluge/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/EmbyServer/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/mariadb/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/plexmediaserver/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/sickrage/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/sonarr/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/Sync/ --log-file=/var/lib/docker/unraid/ca.backup.datastore/appdata_backup.log /mnt/user/appdata/ /mnt/user/unRaidBackup/[email protected]

When selecting which folders to exclude, it now adds them with absolutes paths which is causing the exclusion to fail I think.

2 hours ago, themaxxz said:

Hi,

Not sure what is going on, but it's not working for me.  Now nothing gets excluded and everything gets backed up.

Output from ps.

root     13033  0.0  0.0  11640  2608 ?        SN   23:15   0:00 sh -c /usr/bin/rsync -avXHq --delete --exclude "/mnt/user/docker.img" --exclude "/mnt/user/appdata/Community_Applications_VM_XML_Backup/" --exclude "/mnt/user/appdata/deluge/" --exclude "/mnt/user/appdata/EmbyServer/" --exclude "/mnt/user/appdata/mariadb/" --exclude "/mnt/user/appdata/plexmediaserver/" --exclude "/mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd/" --exclude "/mnt/user/appdata/sickrage/" --exclude "/mnt/user/appdata/sonarr/" --exclude "/mnt/user/appdata/Sync/"  --log-file="/var/lib/docker/unraid/ca.backup.datastore/appdata_backup.log" "/mnt/user/appdata/" "/mnt/user/unRaidBackup/[email protected]" > /dev/null 2>&1
root     13034  4.7  0.0  21244  6372 ?        SN   23:15   0:04 /usr/bin/rsync -avXHq --delete --exclude /mnt/user/docker.img --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/Community_Applications_VM_XML_Backup/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/deluge/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/EmbyServer/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/mariadb/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/plexmediaserver/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/sickrage/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/sonarr/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/Sync/ --log-file=/var/lib/docker/unraid/ca.backup.datastore/appdata_backup.log /mnt/user/appdata/ /mnt/user/unRaidBackup/[email protected]
root     13035  0.1  0.0  89468  5004 ?        SN   23:15   0:00 /usr/bin/rsync -avXHq --delete --exclude /mnt/user/docker.img --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/Community_Applications_VM_XML_Backup/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/deluge/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/EmbyServer/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/mariadb/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/plexmediaserver/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/sickrage/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/sonarr/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/Sync/ --log-file=/var/lib/docker/unraid/ca.backup.datastore/appdata_backup.log /mnt/user/appdata/ /mnt/user/unRaidBackup/[email protected]
root     13036  5.3  0.0  92192  3768 ?        SN   23:15   0:05 /usr/bin/rsync -avXHq --delete --exclude /mnt/user/docker.img --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/Community_Applications_VM_XML_Backup/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/deluge/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/EmbyServer/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/mariadb/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/plexmediaserver/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/sickrage/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/sonarr/ --exclude /mnt/user/appdata/Sync/ --log-file=/var/lib/docker/unraid/ca.backup.datastore/appdata_backup.log /mnt/user/appdata/ /mnt/user/unRaidBackup/[email protected]

When selecting which folders to exclude, it now adds them with absolutes paths which is causing the exclusion to fail I think.

oops.  (You can tell I don't use excluded folders myself).  Give me two hours