[Support] Linuxserver.io - Ombi


570 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, casperse said:

Hi All

 

I have Ombi and Plex linux releases running in dockers on Unraid.

When trying to add the servers I can see the server and select the server.

But connection is refused, also load of libraries any idea to what could be wrong?

I also have almost the same problem that is similar to yours.  I have had Plex, radarr and sonarr running on my FreeNAS server, and used ombi on my Unraid server to connect to those.  It was working fine until something happened a week ago and I can no longer load libraries from Plex in Ombi, as well as getting the quality profiles from either radarr or sonarr.  Was able to load the default root folders so that part of connecting is just fine.  I also received messages in debug mode of browser saying that "Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received".

 

Out of curiousity, Installed Ombi on my Mac and I was able to connect to radarr and sonarr just fine from the Ombi installed on my Mac, but still can't load libraries from Plex.

 

 

Link to post
  • Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That 'asshole' would be me.        Please keep in mind that I have a full time demanding job, a child, a 10 month old and a wife outside of what I do in ombi. All of my free time i

Ran into this too and it looks like this is the issue. Look at my post there (currently the last one) for a fix you can do without having to install anything into your container. It looks like they ad

Application Name: Ombi Application Site: https://ombi.io Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/ombi/ Github: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-ombi   Please

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, wrdodd said:

I also have almost the same problem that is similar to yours.  I have had Plex, radarr and sonarr running on my FreeNAS server, and used ombi on my Unraid server to connect to those.  It was working fine until something happened a week ago and I can no longer load libraries from Plex in Ombi, as well as getting the quality profiles from either radarr or sonarr.  Was able to load the default root folders so that part of connecting is just fine.  I also received messages in debug mode of browser saying that "Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received".

 

Out of curiousity, Installed Ombi on my Mac and I was able to connect to radarr and sonarr just fine from the Ombi installed on my Mac, but still can't load libraries from Plex.

 

 

I don't know what made it work? tried so many things - deleted DB im Ombi, re-installed it SSL on and off....

In the end I removed "Base URL" and now it connects? (I dont know if this was it but the last thing I did?)

Link to post

Hello,

 

Last night everything was working perfectly fine, however since this morning I seem to be unable to login. I am running Ombi behind a reverse proxy and am using a DuckDNS domain to access it. As mentioned, everything was working flawlessly before this morning. 

 

I am unaware of any changes performed on the container (currently not at my place and I do not have access to the unRAID webUI). Maybe Ombi updated itself causing this issue?

 

Anyhow, I can still access the domain, and when I enter an incorrect username/password I get an error. However, upon entering correct credentials nothing happens.

 

I looked through console and found that token/ seems to be causing an error: " SQLite Error 5: 'database is locked' ".
Plex is still accessible through duckDNS domains btw.

 

Any tips on fixing this?

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2019 at 1:22 PM, ofthethorn said:

Hello,

 

Last night everything was working perfectly fine, however since this morning I seem to be unable to login. I am running Ombi behind a reverse proxy and am using a DuckDNS domain to access it. As mentioned, everything was working flawlessly before this morning. 

 

I am unaware of any changes performed on the container (currently not at my place and I do not have access to the unRAID webUI). Maybe Ombi updated itself causing this issue?

 

Anyhow, I can still access the domain, and when I enter an incorrect username/password I get an error. However, upon entering correct credentials nothing happens.

 

I looked through console and found that token/ seems to be causing an error: " SQLite Error 5: 'database is locked' ".
Plex is still accessible through duckDNS domains btw.

 

Any tips on fixing this?

I'm having the exact problem on my machine.

Link to post
On 3/26/2019 at 11:49 AM, Hugo said:

I'm having the exact problem on my machine.

I sorted it out. Downgrade to version 132 and everything works flawlessly.

 

Edit: You do this by going to your Ombi container. Make sure you are on advanced view! Then, where it says repository add :132 behind the existing text so it looks like this: 

linuxserver/ombi:132 

Edited by ofthethorn
Link to post

Hi, I have a strange problem, I installed ombi and all seemed ok. I connected to Plex, Sonarr and Radarr ok and set up a couple of users (had to do this manually as it wouldn't import users from Plex!) It also, sort of loaded my films and TV shows although some were missing! Anyway, today I can't log-in with my admin account! It says incorrect user or password! If I try the password reset link it takes me to plex and I don't want to reset that! Anyone any ideas what to try?

Cheers,

Tim

Link to post
9 minutes ago, MothyTim said:

Hi, I have a strange problem, I installed ombi and all seemed ok. I connected to Plex, Sonarr and Radarr ok and set up a couple of users (had to do this manually as it wouldn't import users from Plex!) It also, sort of loaded my films and TV shows although some were missing! Anyway, today I can't log-in with my admin account! It says incorrect user or password! If I try the password reset link it takes me to plex and I don't want to reset that! Anyone any ideas what to try?

Cheers,

Tim

Hi Tim, if the reset password is taking you to the plex site that means that the account you are attempting to log in with is a Plex account and not a local ombi account.

Link to post
13 minutes ago, tidusjar said:

Hi Tim, if the reset password is taking you to the plex site that means that the account you are attempting to log in with is a Plex account and not a local ombi account.

Yes, I understand that and I can log into Plex and Tautulli fine with my Plex account just not Ombi?

Link to post

Im trying to get OMBI accessible from the outside of my local network. I have Watched spaceinvaders youtube video on the setup of DuckDns and letsencrypt ( using NGINX that is built into LetEncrypt. I have forwarded the ports in my router to something other then 80 and 443 like spaceinvader suggests.  I have been unsuccessful at getting them to work. Has one on here had any luck getting this working?

Link to post
4 hours ago, 08deanr said:

Im trying to get OMBI accessible from the outside of my local network. I have Watched spaceinvaders youtube video on the setup of DuckDns and letsencrypt ( using NGINX that is built into LetEncrypt. I have forwarded the ports in my router to something other then 80 and 443 like spaceinvader suggests.  I have been unsuccessful at getting them to work. Has one on here had any luck getting this working?

You need to provide more info. Define "not working". What do you observe? And which steps did you do?

Edited by aptalca
Link to post
14 hours ago, aptalca said:

You need to provide more info. Define "not working". What do you observe? And which steps did you do?

sorry it took so long.... but i ahve been playing around with it and i have a Letencrypt on the HOST network and i am able to get to the sites but im getting a host 403 error and its asking for a login that i dont know. It isnt taking my admin password for OMBI or for Grafana. I set up Radarr and Sonarr for testing which have no password on them and i get the same errors 

 

Link to post
1 hour ago, 08deanr said:

sorry it took so long.... but i ahve been playing around with it and i have a Letencrypt on the HOST network and i am able to get to the sites but im getting a host 403 error and its asking for a login that i dont know. It isnt taking my admin password for OMBI or for Grafana. I set up Radarr and Sonarr for testing which have no password on them and i get the same errors 

 

was able to get everything working by reinstalling the LetEncrypct docker.... all is good thanks

Link to post
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi - think I've broken Ombi...

  • Was having problems accessing, so have tried rolling back to 132 and/or deleting schedules.db
  • Still couldn't get on, so backed up the other 3 db files, removed the docker, removed the appdata folder, reinstalled and copied back the db files using latest version
  • I can get in again now using my main Plex account (which I always thought was how I used it), but I'm not getting any options/settings - all as if I'm getting 3rd party access
  • The "Requests" tab loads no content, and I get the error in Chrome's console "Cannot read property 'toUpperCase' of undefined" twice when I click on it
  • This is all from local usage on Unraid RC7, recently rebooted and docker img rebuilt

Is there anything I can do to fix it?  Is there any more information I can provide?  Am I being stupid?!

Link to post
15 minutes ago, tidusjar said:

Does your user have any roles?

Thought so, yes.  Am I getting mixed up between a Plex user and an Ombi user (am I logging in with Plex when I might have an Ombi account)?  Up until recently login "just happened", and it's a while since I set it up.

 

Chrome has another account remembered together with a password (which is one I'd use for local stuff), but I'm getting incorrect un/pw.

 

Sorry for being vague - I set it up ages ago and haven't needed to get in since.  Wanted to get in and test the email settings, since I hadn't received a weekly mail for a while.

Link to post
59 minutes ago, tidusjar said:

Does your user have any roles?

For now I've done something I probably shouldn't have.  I have kept full backups...

  • Stop Docker
  • Move all dbs to backup
  • Start docker without dbs and go through initial setup to connect to Plex
  • Stop docker
  • Copy backed up dbs back into main
  • Start docker

I'm guessing that's a bad thing, but I'm just playing for now and can rebuild if need be.  I have my settings option back, and all settings seem OK.  Technically, I'm guessing a browser issue that was solved by flushing a Plex re-connection?

 

Either way, I'm on for now.  And viewing the settings.db in DB Browser, I'm pretty sure I can manually recreate a clean build.

Link to post

I found a bug in Ombi whereby a user can vote any content into Plex by repeatedly selecting the vote option. This makes Ombi all but pointless regarding voting as no other users are required for a content pass.

Ombi version: 3.0.4256

Link to post
54 minutes ago, ados said:

I found a bug in Ombi

This support thread is not the proper place for reporting a bug in the program. This thread is about implementing ombi on unraid using the docker container. The program itself is not supported or maintained here.

https://ombi.io/ would be the place to go.

Link to post
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.