[Support] binhex - Radarr

8 minutes ago, sgpigeon said:

is there a way to cleanly delete the docker it and still have it remember my database of settings and what I downloaded?

Just delete the docker and the img file and then go to Apps>previously installed and re-install it. All your settings and data are in appdata and will be preserved.

43 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

Just delete the docker and the img file and then go to Apps>previously installed and re-install it. All your settings and data are in appdata and will be preserved.

Alright I think I did that right but seems like it didn't fix the issue still can't connect to the gui.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there Legends!!!

Has something recently changed with IMDB import lists? I got this error on list that I've had for years, then did an update to Radarr, deleted the list, re-added, still the same.

[v5.6.0.8846] NzbDrone.Core.ImportLists.Exceptions.ImportListException: Radarr API call resulted in an unexpected StatusCode [NotFound] at NzbDrone.Core.ImportLists.RadarrList2.RadarrList2Parser.PreProcess(ImportListResponse listResponse) in ./Radarr.Core/ImportLists/RadarrList2/RadarrList2Parser.cs:line 39 at NzbDrone.Core.ImportLists.RadarrList2.IMDbList.IMDbListParser.ParseResponse(ImportListResponse importListResponse) in ./Radarr.Core/ImportLists/RadarrList2/IMDb/IMDbListParser.cs:line 27 at NzbDrone.Core.ImportLists.HttpImportListBase`1.FetchPage(ImportListRequest request, IParseImportListResponse parser) in ./Radarr.Core/ImportLists/HttpImportListBase.cs:line 185 at NzbDrone.Core.ImportLists.HttpImportListBase`1.FetchMovies(Func`2 pageableRequestChainSelector, Boolean isRecent) in ./Radarr.Core/ImportLists/HttpImportListBase.cs:line 73

Screenshot 2024-07-03 183321.png

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, ytddewqf said:

that has only recently caught my eye is that Binhex-Radarr shows no "Port Mappings" under the Docker container overview tab. 

As should be the case when using another containers network, in this case a vpn container, you should have no network defined and no ports for the container joining the vpn network.

• Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, binhex said:

As should be the case when using another containers network, in this case a vpn container, you should have no network defined and no ports for the container joining the vpn network.

As always, thank you kindly for replying so quickly. I learn something new every day.

I've now gone through each container connected via Binhex-privoxyvpn and removed their ports.

Cheers. 

Screenshot_20240719_134510_Brave.thumb.jpg.970b608c54d9cf53786ce1eb0fe288f4.jpg

• Like 2

Hi,

I´m running binhex-radarr thru binhex-delugevpn, and want to run another radarr container for another type of media, also thru the vpn. It it possible? How? I installed another radarr container at another port, but log error suggests it crashes with the first radarr container. 

Any tips?

4 hours ago, frodr said:

I installed another radarr container at another port, but log error suggests it crashes with the first radarr container. 

When you are putting containers all on the same network, port assignment is done in the app itself, the mappings on the docker container page has nothing to do with the app port.

You will need to go into radarr settings and change the listening port, then add another port in the vpn container to let it through.

image.thumb.png.5b3e9c33ae0da2094f6620060b484e61.png

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

PgoAcIg.png

Radarr has suddenly started returning this error on search "Invalid response received from RadarrAPI." Is there some problem with the latest version? I can't seem to add any new movies at all, as no search works.

It says to click a link and it send me to this FAQ but it dose not seem to have any info I know of.. is there an issue with TMDB api maybe?

https://wiki.servarr.com/radarr/troubleshooting#invalid-response-received-from-tmdb

33 minutes ago, questionbot said:

PgoAcIg.png

Radarr has suddenly started returning this error on search "Invalid response received from RadarrAPI." Is there some problem with the latest version? I can't seem to add any new movies at all, as no search works.

It says to click a link and it send me to this FAQ but it dose not seem to have any info I know of.. is there an issue with TMDB api maybe?

https://wiki.servarr.com/radarr/troubleshooting#invalid-response-received-from-tmdb

Since this is a radarr issue rather than the container itself I would suggest posting on the Radarr forum.

14 minutes ago, questionbot said:

How can I downgrade to a previous versions?  I think maybe trying to go down might help?

https://registry.hub.docker.com/r/binhex/arch-radarr/tags

I think they are listed here... but how do I use this page to downgrade?

If you check the tag numbers in dockerhub (linked in first post) you can add a tag to the entry in the repository field for the docker container in the format <repository name>:<tag number> and then click apply. This will work as long as there haven’t been any changes to the db.

If you have auto update enabled for dockers I would disable it. Just my 2 cents.😁

It seems to be a docker issues.. I was running it through a proxy via BinHex Qbittorrent VPN... turning off the proxy fixed it... but the qbittorrent seems to download fine.... so the vpn is working...

Looks like snoarr has the same problem now as well

Downgrading did not fix it.

6 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

Might try restarting qbit and check the logs to be sure privoxy is running.

2024-08-19 08:13:19,359 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stdout output:
[info] Privoxy process started
[info] Waiting for Privoxy process to start listening on port 8118...

2024-08-19 08:13:19,362 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stdout output:
[info] Privoxy process listening on port 8118

Edited by questionbot

Got it worked out... turns out there was a problem with the DNS thing... in the default setting there is a mass of dns servers in the field.. I went in and deleted them all and only left 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 and then it suddenly worked. This was on the proxy container that was running privoxy.