Jump to content
linuxserver.io

[Support] Linuxserver.io - Sickchill

15 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

linuxserver_medium.thumb.png.35b092cd12872e6e6ef7c0adcba87a56.png

 

Application Name: Sickchill

Application Site: https://sickchill.github.io/

Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/sickchill/

Github: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-sickchill

 

Please post any questions/issues relating to this docker you have in this thread.

 

If you are not using Unraid (and you should be!) then please do not post here, instead head to linuxserver.io to see how to get support.

Edited by linuxserver.io

Share this post


Link to post

I have not been able to download torrents since 11/29. I have read other users saying it is because of the cfscrape and TVDB changing their API. The suggested solution is to replace the __init__.py file with a fixed one. However this is not possible in the docker as far as I can tell. I keep getting errors that I cannot connect to search providers or torrent app. Nothing changed that I am aware of. No updates, not even a server reboot.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Steve-0 said:

I have not been able to download torrents since 11/29. I have read other users saying it is because of the cfscrape and TVDB changing their API. The suggested solution is to replace the __init__.py file with a fixed one. However this is not possible in the docker as far as I can tell. I keep getting errors that I cannot connect to search providers or torrent app. Nothing changed that I am aware of. No updates, not even a server reboot.

 

If you're sure you're running the latest version of our container then it must be a sickchill issue as we're building from master and it's up to date.

 

https://github.com/SickChill/SickChill/commits/master

https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-sickchill/releases/tag/2c72459d-ls28

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/20/2019 at 8:05 AM, huladaddy said:

How can I switch from linuxserver/sickrage to this?

Was wondering the same?

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, xtrips said:

As of this morning Sickchill is blocked
image.thumb.png.118e1c928f3c065567a7c0e9787eb2c3.png

Do you expose it to the internet without a password?

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

So I've been using this docker image for a few weeks and it's been great. Yesterday I replaced my parity drive which, of course, involves stopping the array. I restarted all my docker containers but for some reason sickchill isn't coming back right. It binds to port 8081 but refuses all incoming connections and I see a stuck python process taking up 1 CPU core.

nobody    1858  1547 87 21:12 ?        00:00:06 python /app/sickchill/SickBeard.py --datadir /config

I also see this in the logs over and over but I'm almost positive the same git errors popped up before:

 

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/app/sickchill/SickBeard.py", line 520, in <module>
SickChill().start()
File "/app/sickchill/SickBeard.py", line 245, in start
sickbeard.initialize(consoleLogging=self.console_logging)
File "/app/sickchill/sickbeard/__init__.py", line 1596, in initialize
silent=False
File "/app/sickchill/sickbeard/scheduler.py", line 43, in __init__
self.lastRun = datetime.datetime.now() + self.run_delay - cycleTime
OverflowError: date value out of range
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/app/sickchill/SickBeard.py", line 520, in <module>
SickChill().start()
File "/app/sickchill/SickBeard.py", line 245, in start
sickbeard.initialize(consoleLogging=self.console_logging)
File "/app/sickchill/sickbeard/__init__.py", line 1596, in initialize
silent=False
File "/app/sickchill/sickbeard/scheduler.py", line 43, in __init__
self.lastRun = datetime.datetime.now() + self.run_delay - cycleTime
OverflowError: date value out of range
21:14:12 WARNING::MAIN :: Unable to setup GitHub properly, You are currently being throttled by rate limiting for too many requests - Try adding an access token. Error: 403 {"documentation_url": "https://developer.github.com/v3/#rate-limiting", "message": "API rate limit exceeded for 108.29.8.54. (But here's the good news: Authenticated requests get a higher rate limit. Check out the documentation for more details.)"}

Any idea what it could be?

I could just remove and re-install the container but I think that would loose all my configs which I'd rather keep if possible.

Edited by tomsliwowski

Share this post


Link to post

Out of the blue, I am getting this error:

python: can't open file '/app/sickchill/SickBeard.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
 

I see a file called SickChill.py. Should this file be run instead? How do I make the change?

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, huladaddy said:

Out of the blue, I am getting this error:

python: can't open file '/app/sickchill/SickBeard.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
 

I see a file called SickChill.py. Should this file be run instead? How do I make the change?

 

Same issue here...been using this image for years and today it won't come online.

 

**EDIT**

 

OK, got past this part.  Used a symbolic link first, then edited the run...now getting this error

 

SyntaxError: invalid syntax
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/app/sickchill/SickChill.py", line 14, in <module>
import sickchill.start
File "/app/sickchill/sickchill/__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
from .show.indexers import indexer, ShowIndexer
File "/app/sickchill/sickchill/show/indexers/__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
from .handler import ShowIndexer
File "/app/sickchill/sickchill/show/indexers/handler.py", line 3, in <module>
from sickchill import logger, settings
File "/app/sickchill/sickchill/logger.py", line 69
msg = re.sub(fr'\b({item})\b', '*' * 8, msg)

 

Edited by comfox
New Errors

Share this post


Link to post

For those getting an error, I would try pulling a fresh update.

Sickchill recently moved to python 3 which required dependency changes for the docker image maintainers.

Share this post


Link to post

I have this heading now; is there a way/do i need to change it to master?

 

Quote

You're using the pip branch. Please use 'master' unless specifically asked

 

Share this post


Link to post

Right now on the current docker image, I'm seeing this error on startup:

 

/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/sickchill/locale
/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/sickchill/locale
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/SickChill.py", line 14, in <module>
import sickchill.start
File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/sickchill/__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
from .show.indexers import indexer, ShowIndexer
File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/sickchill/show/indexers/__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
from .handler import ShowIndexer
File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/sickchill/show/indexers/handler.py", line 5, in <module>
from sickchill.tv import Show, TVEpisode
File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/sickchill/tv.py", line 15, in <module>
import imdb
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'imdb'

EDIT: Opened issue on github at https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-sickchill/issues/25

Edited by JustinAiken

Share this post


Link to post

Hello guys,

 

Not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes....I have SickChill running, everything works fine but when searching is done, it finds and sends torrents to DelugeVPN for downloads. All downloads continuously start and stop, nothing gets created in my "incomplete" folder. If I try with Sonarr torrents sent to DelugeVPN downloads work and get completed (fully downloads in the incomplete folder then gets moved to the completed folder). If I try manually adding torrents or magnets to Deluge they also work as intended......So my conclusion is that something is off coming from SickChill, maybe permissions.

 

I ran Docker safe new perms more than once, still didn't fix the issue. I also tried running "chmod 777 -R" on my SickChill appdata folder but it still misbehaves.

 

Hope someone here is able to help PLEASE.

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/9/2020 at 10:08 PM, spacer00ster said:

Hello guys,

 

Not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes....I have SickChill running, everything works fine but when searching is done, it finds and sends torrents to DelugeVPN for downloads. All downloads continuously start and stop, nothing gets created in my "incomplete" folder. If I try with Sonarr torrents sent to DelugeVPN downloads work and get completed (fully downloads in the incomplete folder then gets moved to the completed folder). If I try manually adding torrents or magnets to Deluge they also work as intended......So my conclusion is that something is off coming from SickChill, maybe permissions.

 

I ran Docker safe new perms more than once, still didn't fix the issue. I also tried running "chmod 777 -R" on my SickChill appdata folder but it still misbehaves.

 

Hope someone here is able to help PLEASE.

 

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.