[Support] alturismo - Repos

9 minutes ago, alturismo said:

may i ask what is filling your xteve log like this ?

to prevent this ... well, im not using docker logs after my docker is running, so i always set

image.png.391f71bf7147c599f37841fba70cd397.png

but i would be interested what ...

Where did you set this Extra Parameters?  I can't find the setting 

5 hours ago, DOM_EU said:

I was wondering if it would be possible to upgrade the docker image for alturismo/xteve in Unraid to the latest version?

xteve updates itself automatically to the latest official version.

5 hours ago, DOM_EU said:

As I have seen there is already version 2.5 available
https://github.com/SCP002/xTeVe

and this is a fork of the orginal xteve app including a TLS feature (may useful when you dont run a reverse proxy), thats it,

so this fork is versioned at 2.5.

here is the link to the original github https://github.com/xteve-project/xTeVe

• 1 month later...

hello boys .. i just started using xteve + plex all works fine .. just cant make the icon channel name to show up on the plex live tv interface .. the icons are accessible trough https://d1yjjnpx0p53s8.cloudfront.net/styles/logo-thumbnail/s3/022011/tlc_logo.png?itok=8Ljw2n5Z    and some like this .. ... http://exampleblahblahblah.xyz:8080/images/4ec374beecaa379e74w23Ade578ab8ab.png

i am using it all under UNRAID .. the xteve version that i found on community applications is .. xTeVe: 2.2.0

all the icons came up in the xteve web admin interface .. with no problems .. just when i go to plex and try watch tv is annoying to have to read the channel name instead only see the image and click watch :) . thanks any help will be appreciated 

Edited by maxpaynecu
adding info
7 hours ago, maxpaynecu said:

all the icons came up in the xteve web admin interface .. with no problems .. just when i go to plex and try watch tv is annoying to have to read the channel name instead only see the image and click watch :) . thanks any help will be appreciated 

actually this is not the plex helpdesk, but lets take a look ;)

i assume you mean these icon in plex which are missing

image.thumb.png.f105aaaedda3d7dbcc449b176f4bb56b.png

and you use XEPG mode and they are working there (mapped)

image.thumb.png.84450b26a1a81d68ac2a007e5033bf26.png

if its that you are trying to solve, some infos are missing ...

xteve and plex on the same mashine ?

xteve running in host mode as recommended (or at custom br0) ?

image caching in xteve enabled or not ?

buffer in xteve enabled or not ?

which docker are you using exactly ?

to start looking into it may a hint, xteve generates a xteve.xml file in the data dir, here are the links which are given to plex as icon source, take a look what you got there if they are reachable from the plex mashine ...

image.thumb.png.329f92fc7f1546e804e0baeb9698a428.png

• Like 2
15 hours ago, alturismo said:

if its that you are trying to solve, some infos are missing ...

xteve and plex on the same mashine ?

xteve running in host mode as recommended (or at custom br0) ?

image caching in xteve enabled or not ?

buffer in xteve enabled or not ?

which docker are you using exactly ?

to start looking into it may a hint, xteve generates a xteve.xml file in the data dir, here are the links which are given to plex as icon source, take a look what you got there if they are reachable from the plex mashine ...

hello you are correct on your thoughts about my issue i will answer as you asked to me and thanks so much for taking time for helping me :)

if its that you are trying to solve, some infos are missing ... = YES

xteve and plex on the same mashine ? = YES xteve and plex are running on latest version on unraid server

xteve running in host mode as recommended (or at custom br0) ? = YES is running under HOST network type

image caching in xteve enabled or not ? = YES

buffer in xteve enabled or not ? = No buffer enabled as it says client connects to the streaming server

which docker are you using exactly ? = I got this one installed from community applications under unraid apps page

Details

Application TypeDocker

CategoriesMediaApp:Other, Network:Proxy

AddedJul 24, 2019

DownloadsMore than 5,000,000

Repository alturismo/xteve

DockerHub Stars:20 

Last Update:Aug 3, 2021

i took a loot on the file mentioned ... all images are cached and openning from my local network in this case i was working in my laptop on google chrome tried a few links and all came up to the image logos ... only the one selected on the picture with the //root/.xteve path isnt working they are 10 to be exact but all the rest are working from my local network

image.thumb.png.bedd5d8931736f1f17447438578db5d2.png

ill attach the path to the image cached folder on my server to see if it helps a little bit on the matter :*( .. thanks

PD: i notice the folder name on the last picture is different from the one on the other picture but i assume is a sym link to the other folder i am guessing that xD thanks a lot

image.thumb.png.27d9189a89907c0e7c844938aa955c57.png

7 hours ago, maxpaynecu said:

only the one selected on the picture with the //root/.xteve path isnt working they are 10 to be exact but all the rest are working from my local network

ok, those are definately wrong, if there are only 10 ... may go to mapping page in xteve, redo those 10 channels manually by removing icon url and the checkbox, and recheck the checkbox ... should update automatically. then.

then save  and also redo the xml by update, may also clean the cache xml files ...

sample here, hash named xml files

image.png.459847bb279b3c6b576aa7bea8f390b7.png

19 hours ago, Vitor Ventura said:

Any shot?

setup one by one until both working

when done, open the settings.json on the instance you want to change the port and change it (bottom ...)

image.thumb.png.e516adf6fc5914b44e21bab530b8391c.png

i ll update and migrate my containers soon and make the port as variable, just as note ...

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, alturismo said:

when done, open the settings.json on the instance you want to change the port and change it (bottom ...)

i ll update and migrate my containers soon and make the port as variable, just as note ...

Hello, thanks for your answer.

I had setup both, used different ports, and boths were working, but, when i added xteve2 to VPN, i was stick with the default port (34400) on both containers.

Tonight will try again.

10 minutes ago, Vitor Ventura said:

I had setup both, used different ports, and boths were working, but, when i added xteve2 to VPN, i was stick with the default port (34400) on both containers.

i assume you had them running in bridge mode and only port mapped differently, which doesnt change the native port ... as soon you run them both on the same host (either host mode, docker net ..., ... ) then you end up in a port conflict as you cant run 2 apps on the same port ... should be fine then.

On 8/7/2022 at 1:03 AM, alturismo said:

ok, those are definately wrong, if there are only 10 ... may go to mapping page in xteve, redo those 10 channels manually by removing icon url and the checkbox, and recheck the checkbox ... should update automatically. then.

then save  and also redo the xml by update, may also clean the cache xml files ...

sample here, hash named xml files

image.png.459847bb279b3c6b576aa7bea8f390b7.png

hello im back with an update on my issue .. on the xteve web admin page i go to mapping section and delete the icon link uncheck the channel so is not active anymore and then click on DONE  the channel became in red and no icon shown .. but for some reason the changes aren't being saved .. because as soon i hit refresh on the browser the channel name comes back like i didnt changed nothing :( .. always do the same no mater what channel i try to modify the icon url or something it always go back to the default settings send by the EPG provider

thanks

1 hour ago, maxpaynecu said:
On 8/7/2022 at 7:03 AM, alturismo said:

hello im back with an update on my issue ..

well, may try the save button when done with your changes ...

image.thumb.png.023fa2bf55351e766fff53e2750edb9d.png

and, please dont take it as offense, but this is not the xteve basics helpdesk, its here for container related issues, we help you in the xteve discord channel for basics etc ... ;)

here the link to the docs https://github.com/xteve-project/xTeVe-Documentation/blob/master/en/configuration.md

and here to the discord channel https://discord.com/channels/465222357754314767/484099914574462977

#support for general support questions, #docker-support for docker related questions.

1 hour ago, alturismo said:

and here to the discord channel https://discord.com/channels/465222357754314767/484099914574462977

#support for general support questions, #docker-support for docker related questions.

hello this still not working and i understand what you are saying about support ... but that discod isn't working can you create an invite or let me know the address of the discord serve so i go there thanks

17 hours ago, alturismo said:

Unfortunately, this doesnt work.

I replace port with 34401, and as soon it start, it get replaced with 34400.

maybe its cronjob.sh?

EDIT: Nope, nothing to do with cronjob. its impossible change port in xteve

Edited by Vitor Ventura
4 hours ago, Vitor Ventura said:

Unfortunately, this doesnt work.

I replace port with 34401, and as soon it start, it get replaced with 34400.

sorry, of course not, my fault ;)

i forgot its coded ... but its even simpler ... ;)

there is a file called sample_xteve.txt

image.png.46f924408abde2e63e5110751706e6b7.png

rest should be self explaining ...

image.png.93398bbfd8a0bdf54343a10ed33ac003.png

sorry ... ;) next release, port and config will be set as enviroment variable ... not in configs then anymore ... alot dont open and read my text files and ask, so i ll change it .... ;)

image.png.b33ba034540463b500c0bc826a77b3bf.png

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, alturismo said:

sorry ... ;) next release, port and config will be set as enviroment variable ... not in configs then anymore ... alot dont open and read my text files and ask, so i ll change it .... ;)

Damn i opened that files, but *didn't*  pay to much attentions, because, "sample".

Will try again later today!

Many thanks for your hard work.

Edited by Vitor Ventura
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, alturismo said:

Changed, but still display 34400!

image.thumb.png.c29f76f0ae85edb958351953ba3549b2.png

image.png.ded0d5dcb0f9b839c0c38c2ca0515e6b.pngimage.png.7a57f1a26e87cccc317a8cf00e1019ed.png

Forgot something?

Works well when its bridged, but when change to VPN, doesn't work. hmm 🤔

4 minutes ago, Vitor Ventura said:

Forgot something?

seems i missunderstand, i thought you wanted to route both throug your vpn docker, the upper screen shows 1 routed and the other on br0.

the display is not proper as its showing the expose which is hard coded, but doesnt matter ...

so, if your intention is to route both through your vpn, both need the --net... parameter, then your VPN docker needs 2 port mappings, 34400<>34400 (xteve1) AND 34401<>34401 (xteve2)

if this fails, what does the logs say in xteve2 when started with setted to 34401 ?

may a screen from your VPN docker port mappings ?

11 minutes ago, Vitor Ventura said:

Works well when its bridged, but when change to VPN, doesn't work. hmm 🤔

this shows its working as supposed to, so i assume you mean "not working" means, you cant reach it ? which could be a faulty port mapping ?

55 minutes ago, alturismo said:

seems i missunderstand, i thought you wanted to route both throug your vpn docker, the upper screen shows 1 routed and the other on br0.

the display is not proper as its showing the expose which is hard coded, but doesnt matter ...

so, if your intention is to route both through your vpn, both need the --net... parameter, then your VPN docker needs 2 port mappings, 34400<>34400 (xteve1) AND 34401<>34401 (xteve2)

if this fails, what does the logs say in xteve2 when started with setted to 34401 ?

may a screen from your VPN docker port mappings ?

this shows its working as supposed to, so i assume you mean "not working" means, you cant reach it ? which could be a faulty port mapping ?

ya, VPN is configured!

image.thumb.png.bbf0656880681d719cf727e0ea9c2132.png

Round 2

image.png.414ab36c823bbf6afeaa10c8cbf9743a.png

this is the second i want to pass throught VPN, port is ok

image.png.c73466a77099d8ee3ac929919a619871.png

This is the first up and running

image.png.afa0fd0afeb72cfe64859f309a2be1f1.png

I cant open ip:34401/web when passing via VPN.

1 hour ago, alturismo said:

yes, i cant reach it. can't understand why it forces 34400 port, instead of 34401.

5 hours ago, Vitor Ventura said:

ya, VPN is configured!

this is the second i want to pass throught VPN, port is ok

ok, looking all good

yes, i cant reach it. can't understand why it forces 34400 port, instead of 34401.

forget the unraid docker dash showing port 34401, its just fetching info from expose and showing those ... as you see in br0 it also shows 34400 while its running on 34401.

now you have them both in the same main appdata folder, 2nd instance just in a subfolder, shouldnt really matter, just so you know it, usually i would recommend to use different appdata main folders.

i ll test it later here and report back, what i see from your screens is fine from your side.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Vitor Ventura said:

ok, tested here and working fine

as you see it also shows here 34400 on both in dash, while one is running on 34400 and the other on 34401

image.thumb.png.c2b9e8dd9d05460add8ff202c90e077d.png

from the VPN terminal console, you see the 2 listeners ...

image.png.e59febc1b826555e31592d0a8cd79c50.png

here the webgui's

image.thumb.png.d25474b17a7d62b5c77344024b5250f8.png

image.thumb.png.f30bf51c20fd33ba3f6711bccb313567.png

so basically, your setup is looking fine, but somewhere must be something ... i can only confirm this way works as expected.

• Thanks 1