6.7.2 Upgrade - Webgui partially read-only?

I've upgraded my two Unraid systems from 6.6.7 to 6.7.2 and both are having the same problem - part of the WebGUI is read-only.  Everything in the header is fine and works and most buttons on the Main tab work but the links don't (ie. when I hover over a disk name or the browse icon, the pointer doesn't change to indicate it is a clickable link). 

On the Settings tab nothing is clickable, so I can't run diagnostics from the GUI but was able to run it from the command prompt.  I've attached the diagnostics from the system I haven't rebooted again:  Jarvis-diagnostics-20191026-1752.zip

If anyone has any suggestion on what I should try next, they would be appreciated.

Thanks

Just now, hardcharger77 said:

Installed Firefox. It works.

Are Chrome & Edge no longer supported?

Chrome works just fine.  I generally use Firefox but, on a couple of my client machines, I have only Chrome installed and it works without issue. 

Even though I never use Edge, just for giggles, I tried it as well and the unRAID GUI works just fine in Edge as well.  There was nothing on which I could not click successfully.  Of course, I did not try everything.

It is strange it only works for you with Firefox, but, there must be some other issue other than which browser you are using.

2 minutes ago, Hoopster said:

It is strange it only works for you with Firefox, but, there must be some other issue other than which browser you are using.

I agree.  I booted up my laptop (also running Chrome) and it's experiencing the same thing.  I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to dig into the diagnostic zip I attached the to first post and find something that points to the problem.  6.6.7 was working fine with Chrome.

12 hours ago, hardcharger77 said:

This looks like a potential issue:

image.png.62a7d08138347f7f411998e79bffcf5f.png

Restart in safe mode.  If that continues, then it's a problem with the GUI.  If it doesn't then it's a problem with a plugin.

Since (presumably) it happens with every page, off the top of my head it'll be a problem with one of the following plugins

Community Applications (highly unlikely though - If it's up to date)

Dynamix Buttons

Preclear

(There may be others that I'm not aware of)

If it only happens on the Main Tab, then it'll be either Unassigned Devices or Preclear

Edited by Squid