[Plugin] Theme Engine - a webGui styler

1 hour ago, pasqual51 said:

Hello,

Same problem

I found a workaround (or is it a full blown solution - are themes supposed to change the banner?).

Go to Settings > Display > and there are three settings for the banner.

background, text, and secondary text (which as far as I can tell is the license status and uptime in the upper right corner).

Hope it helps!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, DevanteWeary said:

I found a workaround (or is it a full blown solution - are themes supposed to change the banner?).

background, text, and secondary text (which as far as I can tell is the license status and uptime in the upper right corner).

Hope it helps!

Perfect! Thank you.

Edited by pasqual51
On 6/23/2023 at 1:59 PM, DevanteWeary said:

Hope it helps!

Awesome thank you! 

For Dracula (if anyone cares). I chose the following: 

Text Color: ff79c6

BG Color: 44475a

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately a bit annoying that the primary text color also applies to the server name and the description above the menu bar. The secondary text color should rather apply for this, because the background color underneath is the same and can also be a different one than the one under the menu bar.

• 5 weeks later...

I've been trying to implement Theme Engine self hosting in Unraid. I have successfully implemented it via the developers GitHub repo by using 

</style>

<link type="text/css" rel="Stylesheet" href="https://theme-park.dev/css/base/unraid/dracula.css" />

But when I try to implement via the Theme Park docker for self hosting with I get ":ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID" I've setup Theme Park docker to use http: on 4040 & https: on 4044

</style>

<link type="text/css" rel="Stylesheet" href="https://192.168.1.22:4044/css/base/unraid/dracula.css" />

I have tried SSL "yes" & "strict" but to no avail - I know when using strict and Unraid Let's Encrypt certificate url that the https: is legit as I get no browser warning stating its unsecure.

The only way I can self host is via http:

</style>
<link type="text/css" rel="Stylesheet" href="http://192.168.1.22:4040/css/base/unraid/dracula.css" />

Anybody got any suggestion on how to get this to work with ssl enabled?

Edited by wacko37
  • 1 month later...
On 6/23/2023 at 6:59 PM, DevanteWeary said:

Hope it helps!

Another workaround

I added the below to the end of - Custom styling (advanced):

.nav-tile {
 background-color: #0087a8;
}

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Has anyone had their current theme just revert to the default "Black"?  I suddenly (as of this morning) can't apply any theme, including my custom one.  When I try, I get a message as shown in the attached screenshot.  That doesn't really appear to be an error, per se, but my settings are not applied.

Any ideas?

theme error.jpg

1 hour ago, Elmojo said:

Has anyone had their current theme just revert to the default "Black"?  I suddenly (as of this morning) can't apply any theme, including my custom one.  When I try, I get a message as shown in the attached screenshot.  That doesn't really appear to be an error, per se, but my settings are not applied.

Any ideas?

theme error.jpg

I noticed it yesterday as well.
I'm also unable to manually change colors also.

28 minutes ago, Bfox135 said:

I noticed it yesterday as well.
I'm also unable to manually change colors also.

Weird.  Okay, so not just me at least.  I guess we'll just have to wait for a fix or update then.  Thanks for the confirmation.

25 minutes ago, Elmojo said:

Weird.  Okay, so not just me at least.  I guess we'll just have to wait for a fix or update then.  Thanks for the confirmation.

I think I figured it out; It's a browser issue. Clear your browser cache and reapply the theme. (to test, open Unraid on a Private tab)

54 minutes ago, Bfox135 said:

I think I figured it out; It's a browser issue. Clear your browser cache and reapply the theme. (to test, open Unraid on a Private tab)

Nope, didn't work for me.  I even tried a different browser, and it's still stuck on the weird black theme.  Making my eyes go crossed. lol

Same thing happened to me.  Theme Engine plugin stopped working yesterday and I couldn't get anything to re-apply.  Ended up removing and reinstalling the plugin after reading the above posts and that finally resolved it for me as well.   (Thankfully I was just using a theme.park theme so re-configuring it after the reinstall was a two second thing.)

I don't know if this is just coincidence, but after updating the unraid connect plugin my theme reverted to the normal black theme, moreover even the banner disappeared.

Theme engine config files were not changed (comparing to a backup), removing and reinstalling it did nothing. What I noticed is that the display settings changed, I could manually update them (for example reselect the banner), but eventually just restored this file from a backup (config\plugins\dynamix\dynamix.cfg)

On 2/10/2024 at 12:28 AM, thecode said:

I don't know if this is just coincidence, but after updating the unraid connect plugin my theme reverted to the normal black theme, moreover even the banner disappeared.

Theme engine config files were not changed (comparing to a backup), removing and reinstalling it did nothing. What I noticed is that the display settings changed, I could manually update them (for example reselect the banner), but eventually just restored this file from a backup (config\plugins\dynamix\dynamix.cfg)

Similar situation here, I updated the unraid connect plugin and it broke the theme engine plugin entirely. Only a clean install of theme engine helped.

• 2 weeks later...