[Support] selfhosters.net's Template Repository

Hey guys,

I need help setting up a backup. I have all my storage setup pointing to my B2 locations with the correct keys and locations, but when I go to setup a backup I get this error in the log "INFO STORAGE_ENCRYPTED The storage is encrypted with a password" what password am I missing and where do I need to enter it?

On Backblaze_Personal_Backup, I do not see a D drive. I only see a C and a Z. Also, when I try to point the temp folder for it at z:\anything (or z:\d_drive\temp, even), I get a message telling me that backblaze doesn't have read/write access to that folder. However, it's a folder that I applied chmod777 to, even. Not sure where to go from here--- has anyone else ran into this?

• Like 1

HI i need a little help with duplicacy.

When i try to restore a file i get this

“ERROR RESTORE_CHOWN Failed to change uid or gid: lchown”

Im being told in this topic that is becurse the container is been running as a specefic user.

Dont know if this could help?

https://medium.com/redbubble/running-a-docker-container-as-a-non-root-user-7d2e00f8ee15

I made this topic

https://forum.duplicacy.com/t/restore-gui-fails-failed-to-set-the-modification-time-chtimes/8433/2

And another has the same problem

https://forum.duplicacy.com/t/failed-to-change-uid-or-gid-restore-failure/6107?fbclid=IwAR3UwTViM2yyYxinvuhOCbuplD96ydLtnwxhLGITFtmp9O9i_EipM1gGnmc

Any good ideas? :)

Thanks!

38 minutes ago, DanielPT said:

Okay so 

I make an envoriment variable with 

DUPLICACY_WEB_VERSION 

And set it to 1.8.0

Is that stable version? 😊

I would say yes. Its that true can only say the Developer.

You would set mini tag too. saspus/duplicacy-web:mini

"Than we are waiting for the published of 1.8.0 over the latest Version from duplicacy.com URL. https://duplicacy.com/latest_web_version for all."

3 hours ago, Revan335 said:

I would say yes. Its that true can only say the Developer.

You would set mini tag too. saspus/duplicacy-web:mini

"Than we are waiting for the published of 1.8.0 over the latest Version from duplicacy.com URL. https://duplicacy.com/latest_web_version for all."

Oh sorry i dont quit understand this? What is web:mini? Is it no the full version like i run today? Why does it not just update with

saspus/duplicacy-web ? :)

On 1/25/2024 at 5:30 PM, T_Matz said:

I tried to give the docker a fixed IP and that didnt help either. I can see from the docker page the docker has an IP of 0.0.0.0 and even with the path added there is nothing in the docker path not sure what to do 

Not sure if I still can help you but here is my config.

image.thumb.png.e565d59f6522322990c148fea3ae8612.png

Make sure you have the path for the DB right:
image.png.109c1359f4d55c592ce919f2f94c79b7.png

If the container crashes over and over again, you should check the logs for the reason.
It could also help, to remove the container, remove the "traccar" folder from your "/mnt/user/appdata" and reinstall it while providing the path as mentioned

I hope you get or got it running

On 2/7/2024 at 11:16 PM, drparton21 said:

I was able to get past this by making my repository: tessypowder/backblaze-personal-wine:v1.5

However, I'm running into issues with read/write on the D drive.

Thanks, this solved my black screen issue. but does this mean we are stuck on an older version of Backblaze?

On 2/10/2024 at 9:10 PM, Revan335 said:

The Version Parameter works only with mini.

https://hub.docker.com/r/saspus/duplicacy-web -> Environment variables

Clarify for mini on the Docker Site and here https://forum.duplicacy.com/t/how-to-use-recent-duplicacy-web-release-in-a-docker-container/8443/

Okay just so im sure. I wont get the latest version of duplicacy if i do not add the "mini" parameter? :)

On 2/14/2024 at 2:26 PM, EvilSpice said:

Thanks, this solved my black screen issue. but does this mean we are stuck on an older version of Backblaze?

I tried a separate instance with the ubuntu22 tag, and it work well except for a folder permission error on startup

On 12/7/2023 at 7:23 PM, Astror said:

Did you manage to fix this? I am trying exactly the same thing and I got to the point that overleaf is up and running locally, but when I try to create the admin account I cannot set a password, I get the coockie error. And I cannot access through the external IP adress (I think it is correctly pointing to the server, but I am not so sure of how to configure it in cloudflare).

hey, sorry, I have not dealt with this for a while now. So, no I have not fixed it yet. Any enlightenment in the meantime ? Cheers

I'm not really sure if this is the right place, but the last update to Prometheus wiped out all my data history.  Come to find out, looking at the container config and inside the container, it's storing all the data files in the root of the container, not in /data. 

Per the container settings in unraid, they are supposed to be stored in /prometheus/data.  But they are stored in /prometheus.  

What this means is that today/yesterday's docker update wiped out all my data for the last couple weeks.  I didn't notice it until today when debugging, wondering where all my grafana history disappeared to. 

Unraid has the paths setup, but the container/image isn't listening for some reason.  Is there any way I can fix this?  To tell Prom to store the data in the actual /prometheus/data folder? 

Edited by yoleska
On 7/4/2022 at 10:31 PM, Slarti123 said:

Thanks, everyone:

Solved.

For the record (and others):

1) Traccar:

The template createa a folder called "traccar.xml". You have to delete that and upload the linked XML file, instead (and of course, do not autostart the docker, before).

For some reason, that created a container that was never ever able to start again, even though I manually copied as described.

Had to remove the container, delete the image, manually delete all data in "appdata" and then set everything up from scratch as desribed above.

2) TVH:

to give you the full picture: still not sure about the initial reasons. Still, similar solution: completely delete container, image and "appdata". New, clean setup. Works now...

Thanks a lot!

Hey guys having this issue trying to get the container started have used the documentation and template to get the xml with MySQL db backend also using ChatGPT for some rough Gutenberg and having no luck as I keep getting the below.

text  error  warn  system  array  login  

at java.base/jdk.internal.util.xml.impl.Parser.ent(Parser.java:1994)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.xml.impl.Parser.step(Parser.java:471)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.xml.impl.ParserSAX.parse(ParserSAX.java:477)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.xml.impl.ParserSAX.parse(ParserSAX.java:411)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.xml.impl.ParserSAX.parse(ParserSAX.java:374)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.xml.impl.SAXParserImpl.parse(SAXParserImpl.java:97)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.xml.PropertiesDefaultHandler.load(PropertiesDefaultHandler.java:83)
        ... 19 more
2024-02-23 22:53:04 ERROR: Main method error -  - SAXParseException (... < Config:46 < <gener:-1 < *:-1 < ... < Main:116 < ...)
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: com.google.inject.CreationException: Unable to create injector, see the following errors:

1) [Guice/ErrorInjectingConstructor]: RuntimeException: Configuration file is not a valid XML document
  at Config.<init>(Config.java:42)
  at MainModule.configure(MainModule.java:116)
  while locating Config

Learn more:
  https://github.com/google/guice/wiki/ERROR_INJECTING_CONSTRUCTOR

1 error

======================
Full classname legend:
======================
Config:           "org.traccar.config.Config"
MainModule:       "org.traccar.MainModule"
========================
End of classname legend:
========================

at org.traccar.Main.run(Main.java:146)
        at org.traccar.Main.main(Main.java:110)
Caused by: com.google.inject.CreationException: Unable to create injector, see the following errors:

1) [Guice/ErrorInjectingConstructor]: RuntimeException: Configuration file is not a valid XML document
  at Config.<init>(Config.java:42)
  at MainModule.configure(MainModule.java:116)
  while locating Config

Learn more:
  https://github.com/google/guice/wiki/ERROR_INJECTING_CONSTRUCTOR

1 error

======================
Full classname legend:
======================
Config:           "org.traccar.config.Config"
MainModule:       "org.traccar.MainModule"
========================
End of classname legend:
========================

at com.google.inject.internal.Errors.throwCreationExceptionIfErrorsExist(Errors.java:589)
        at com.google.inject.internal.InternalInjectorCreator.injectDynamically(InternalInjectorCreator.java:190)
        at com.google.inject.internal.InternalInjectorCreator.build(InternalInjectorCreator.java:113)
        at com.google.inject.Guice.createInjector(Guice.java:87)
        at com.google.inject.Guice.createInjector(Guice.java:69)
        at com.google.inject.Guice.createInjector(Guice.java:59)
        at org.traccar.Main.run(Main.java:116)
        ... 1 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Configuration file is not a valid XML document
        at org.traccar.config.Config.<init>(Config.java:64)
        at org.traccar.config.Config$$FastClassByGuice$$9a3fc4.GUICE$TRAMPOLINE(<generated>)
        at org.traccar.config.Config$$FastClassByGuice$$9a3fc4.apply(<generated>)
        at com.google.inject.internal.DefaultConstructionProxyFactory$FastClassProxy.newInstance(DefaultConstructionProxyFactory.java:82)
        at com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorInjector.provision(ConstructorInjector.java:114)
        at com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorInjector.construct(ConstructorInjector.java:91)
        at com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorBindingImpl$Factory.get(ConstructorBindingImpl.java:300)
        at com.google.inject.internal.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.get(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:40)
        at com.google.inject.internal.SingletonScope$1.get(SingletonScope.java:169)
        at com.google.inject.internal.InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.get(InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.java:45)
        at com.google.inject.internal.InternalInjectorCreator.loadEagerSingletons(InternalInjectorCreator.java:213)
        at com.google.inject.internal.InternalInjectorCreator.injectDynamically(InternalInjectorCreator.java:186)
        ... 6 more
Caused by: java.util.InvalidPropertiesFormatException: jdk.internal.org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; 
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.xml.PropertiesDefaultHandler.load(PropertiesDefaultHandler.java:85)
        at java.base/java.util.Properties.loadFromXML(Properties.java:986)
        at org.traccar.config.Config.<init>(Config.java:46)
        ... 17 more
Caused by: jdk.internal.org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; 
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.xml.impl.ParserSAX.panic(ParserSAX.java:652)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.xml.impl.Parser.ent(Parser.java:1994)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.xml.impl.Parser.step(Parser.java:471)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.xml.impl.ParserSAX.parse(ParserSAX.java:477)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.xml.impl.ParserSAX.parse(ParserSAX.java:411)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.xml.impl.ParserSAX.parse(ParserSAX.java:374)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.xml.impl.SAXParserImpl.parse(SAXParserImpl.java:97)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.xml.PropertiesDefaultHandler.load(PropertiesDefaultHandler.java:83)
        ... 19 more