[Support] selfhosters.net's Template Repository

12 hours ago, BRiT said:

The docker is setup to use version 1.0.0 and the current version is 1.2.0

The version of the file needed is https://install.speedtest.net/app/cli/ookla-speedtest-1.2.0-linux-x86_64.tgz

The /etc/cont-init.d/50-speedtest/ is coded to use a really old one at: https://install.speedtest.net/app/cli/ookla-speedtest-1.0.0-$arch-linux.tgz

So I guess we have to wait for an update to the container to be available....

3 minutes ago, Thunder7ga said:

So I guess we have to wait for an update to the container to be available....

That or switch over.

I switched over to the other one mentioned. In CA, searching for "speedtest tracker" produces 2 results. The other one being from "ZappyZaps" repository.

Their forum thread is at: 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BRiT said:

That or switch over.

I switched over to the other one mentioned. In CA, searching for "speedtest tracker" produces 2 results. The other one being from "ZappyZaps" repository.

Their forum thread is at: 

Yeah, seems like that the container may not get updated any time soon, so I went ahead and switched over.  

It seems that after a time for some reason using the current container: ghcr.io/alexjustesen/speedtest-tracker:latest

I am getting 500 internal server errors. After a few days.

I had removed the internal port mapping because I was using Cloudflare tunnel. So I didn't need any port mapping but it might be that this somehow breaks the container (as I just deleted the mappings from docker-compose). In any case. I reinstalled the container and kept the port mapping. Let's see if it works now.

So far though, without that issue this version of the container works fine and it was last updated 16 days ago. I don't think anyone should be using any other version of this.

Hi

I just set up Monica CRM and am not receiving email reminders or verification emails. The SMTP settings are definitely working since email invitations work. I read online that you need a Cron job set up for email reminders but not sure how to do this inside a docker container. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

1 hour ago, luzankia said:

Hello,

With the release of the version 1.0 of Komga, the default port went from 8080 to 25600 so the template need to be fixed for Komga to work after update.

More infos here https://komga.org/installation/upgrade.html

Thanks for the heads up, I wasn't sure why it failed when I upgraded.

For others: I edited `/boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user/my-Komga.xml` and changed the `<Config name="WebUI" Target="25600" ....` but I had to edit the Docker entry in the Unraid UI a few times to get it to stick.  Not sure what exactly I did to make it work better but it's up now.

• Thanks 2
15 hours ago, Thunder7ga said:

How is it working? Is it giving you a 500 Network Error every few days or something? I am using the same one and getting this 500 Network Error after a day or two. A simple reboot fixes it but there's no error or anything else in the log why it stops working...

Edited by plantsandbinary
10 hours ago, plantsandbinary said:

How is it working? Is it giving you a 500 Network Error every few days or something? I am using the same one and getting this 500 Network Error after a day or two. A simple reboot fixes it but there's no error or anything else in the log why it stops working...

I have not seen that yet.... I've only had 2 failed test in the 2 or so weeks I have been using it.  

Im getting the following error in logs when installing YoutubeDL-Material:

TypeError [ERR_INVALID_URL]: Invalid URL
    at new NodeError (node:internal/errors:371:5)
    at onParseError (node:internal/url:552:9)
    at new URL (node:internal/url:628:5)
    at loadConfigValues (/app/app.js:571:18)
    at loadConfig (/app/app.js:520:5)
    at setAndLoadConfig (/app/app.js:502:11) {
  input: '192.168.4.46',
  code: 'ERR_INVALID_URL'

Somehow its referencing an old local IP of my unraid box, Ive been on 10.1.1.2 for months. I deleted docker image and rebuilt everything but its still doing this. Any idea where this old address could be saved or how to fix? thank you!

Edit: Never mind, I didnt realize it was attached to an old appdata folder. Deleting that and letting it re-create fixed the issue. 

Edited by FractalEyes
On 6/28/2023 at 12:02 PM, BoxOfSnoo said:

Thanks for the heads up, I wasn't sure why it failed when I upgraded.

For others: I edited `/boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user/my-Komga.xml` and changed the `<Config name="WebUI" Target="25600" ....` but I had to edit the Docker entry in the Unraid UI a few times to get it to stick.  Not sure what exactly I did to make it work better but it's up now.

Thanks for this! I couldn't figure out why this suddenly started failing awhile back. Ended up just having to update the container port in the template to 25600, apply the change, and restart the container and it worked again. 

Hi all

I'm trying to use the youtube-dl docker container and I'm getting the attached error. I've tried using ENV variables to increase the max_old_space_size to even 20GB and I still get the same error, it just takes longer to appear. 

has anyone seen this or know why?

Thanks

image.thumb.png.f40b28e0eb0acdfbe8d7cbe093cf002f.png

I'm using your hexo-blog container and it is amazing so far. Otherwise flawless.

However I have noticed 2 things in the logs:

1. It is not possible to install any plugins which have a dash in the name (which is literally all of them)

Installing additional plugins "hexo-cli, hexo-generator-searchdb, hexo-all-minifier, "
npm ERR! code EINVALIDTAGNAME
npm ERR! Invalid tag name "hexo-cli," of package "hexo-cli,": Tags may not have any characters that encodeURIComponent encodes.

EDIT: Nevermind it's because I was mistakenly separating the plugin names with a comma and not a space as it was instructed.

2. npm is pretty outdated and likely should be regularly updated, as it is much more unlikely to break things during an update, than if it stays outdated. npm corruption is a pretty common thing with older versions. I have even myself had to troubleshoot this exact issue many times.

npm notice 
npm notice New major version of npm available! 8.19.3 -> 9.8.0
npm notice Changelog: <https://github.com/npm/cli/releases/tag/v9.8.0>
npm notice Run `npm install -g [email protected]` to update!
npm notice 

On 7/10/2023 at 9:45 PM, ThatTallGuy21 said:

Thanks for this! I couldn't figure out why this suddenly started failing awhile back. Ended up just having to update the container port in the template to 25600, apply the change, and restart the container and it worked again. 

I too am looking for a way to get this back working. I started out in the Komga discord where the directions were to:

I run Komga on unraid in a docker, so to update to 1.0 I just need to:
1) back up my config folder
2) change the port on the docker itself from 8080 to 25600
3) change my SWAG reverse proxy set up

I have a back up of the config folder I changed the port numbers (I even edited the template in /boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user to make sure it is using port 25600) and I made sure I was updated to the latest version.

Still no UI and here is the log file:

Spoiler

at org.apache.activemq.artemis.utils.ActiveMQThreadFactory$1.run(ActiveMQThreadFactory.java:118)

"Thread-2 (ActiveMQ-scheduled-threads)" Id=39 TIMED_WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@dbde77a
        at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
        -  waiting on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@dbde77a
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkNanos(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.awaitNanos(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.utils.ActiveMQThreadFactory$1.run(ActiveMQThreadFactory.java:118)

"Thread-3 (ActiveMQ-scheduled-threads)" Id=40 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@dbde77a
        -  waiting on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@dbde77a
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionNode.block(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.unmanagedBlock(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.managedBlock(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

"Thread-4 (ActiveMQ-scheduled-threads)" Id=41 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@dbde77a
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionNode.block(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.unmanagedBlock(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.managedBlock(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(Unknown Source)

"Thread-0 (ActiveMQ-PageExecutor-server-org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ActiveMQServerImpl$9@11069eac)" Id=42 TIMED_WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@3f569291
        -  waiting on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@3f569291
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkNanos(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.awaitNanos(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.poll(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.utils.ActiveMQThreadPoolExecutor$ThreadPoolQueue.poll(ActiveMQThreadPoolExecutor.java:112)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.utils.ActiveMQThreadPoolExecutor$ThreadPoolQueue.poll(ActiveMQThreadPoolExecutor.java:45)

===============================================================================
End Thread dump 

____  __.
|    |/ _|____   _____    _________
|      < /  _ \ /     \  / ___\__  \
|    |  (  <_> )  Y Y  \/ /_/  > __ \_
|____|__ \____/|__|_|  /\___  (____  /
        \/           \//_____/     \/

Version: 1.2.0

2023-07-14T11:55:44.199-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] org.gotson.komga.ApplicationKt           : Starting ApplicationKt v1.2.0 using Java 17.0.7 with PID 1 (/app/BOOT-INF/classes started by root in /app)
2023-07-14T11:55:44.206-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] org.gotson.komga.ApplicationKt           : No active profile set, falling back to 1 default profile: "default"
2023-07-14T11:55:49.625-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.s.b.w.embedded.tomcat.TomcatWebServer  : Tomcat initialized with port(s): 25600 (http)
2023-07-14T11:55:49.654-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.catalina.core.StandardService   : Starting service [Tomcat]
2023-07-14T11:55:49.655-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine    : Starting Servlet engine: [Apache Tomcat/10.1.10]
2023-07-14T11:55:49.875-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.a.c.c.C.[Tomcat].[localhost].[/]       : Initializing Spring embedded WebApplicationContext
2023-07-14T11:55:49.876-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] w.s.c.ServletWebServerApplicationContext : Root WebApplicationContext: initialization completed in 5544 ms
2023-07-14T11:55:50.887-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221000: live Message Broker is starting with configuration Broker Configuration (clustered=false,journalDirectory=/config/artemis/journal,bindingsDirectory=/config/artemis/bindings,largeMessagesDirectory=/config/artemis/largemessages,pagingDirectory=/config/artemis/paging)
2023-07-14T11:55:50.950-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221013: Using NIO Journal
2023-07-14T11:55:51.088-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221057: Global Max Size is being adjusted to 1/2 of the JVM max size (-Xmx). being defined as 14780727296
2023-07-14T11:55:51.122-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221043: Protocol module found: [artemis-server]. Adding protocol support for: CORE
2023-07-14T11:55:51.516-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ222038: Starting paging on address 'domain.events'; size=0 bytes (0 messages); maxSize=-1 bytes (-1 messages); globalSize=0 bytes (0 messages); globalMaxSize=14780727296 bytes (-1 messages);
2023-07-14T11:55:51.730-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221034: Waiting indefinitely to obtain live lock
2023-07-14T11:55:51.732-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221035: Live Server Obtained live lock
2023-07-14T11:55:51.911-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ222038: Starting paging on address 'domain.events'; size=0 bytes (0 messages); maxSize=-1 bytes (-1 messages); globalSize=0 bytes (0 messages); globalMaxSize=14780727296 bytes (-1 messages);
2023-07-14T11:58:50.863-04:00  WARN 1 --- [eduled-threads)] o.a.a.a.utils.critical.CriticalMeasure   : Component org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.persistence.impl.journal.JournalStorageManager is expired on path 0
2023-07-14T11:58:50.866-04:00  WARN 1 --- [eduled-threads)] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ224116: The component org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.persistence.impl.journal.JournalStorageManager@7b0525a8 is not responsive during start up. The Server may be taking too long to start
2023-07-14T11:58:52.929-04:00  WARN 1 --- [eduled-threads)] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ222199: Thread dump: *******************************************************************************
Complete Thread dump 
"main" Id=1 RUNNABLE
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.utils.collections.SparseArrayLinkedList$SparseArray.remove(SparseArrayLinkedList.java:77)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.utils.collections.SparseArrayLinkedList.removeFromSparseArrayList(SparseArrayLinkedList.java:142)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.utils.collections.SparseArrayLinkedList.remove(SparseArrayLinkedList.java:214)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.journal.impl.JournalImpl$10.checkDeleteSize(JournalImpl.java:1680)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.journal.impl.JournalImpl$10.deleteRecord(JournalImpl.java:1711)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.journal.impl.JournalImpl$12.onReadDeleteRecord(JournalImpl.java:2090)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.journal.impl.JournalImpl.readJournalFile(JournalImpl.java:820)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.journal.impl.JournalImpl.load(JournalImpl.java:2047)
        -  locked org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.journal.impl.JournalImpl@572cc6ad
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.journal.impl.JournalImpl.load(JournalImpl.java:2340)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.journal.impl.JournalImpl.load(JournalImpl.java:1669)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.journal.Journal.load(Journal.java:278)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.persistence.impl.journal.AbstractJournalStorageManager.loadMessageJournal(AbstractJournalStorageManager.java:939)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ActiveMQServerImpl.loadJournals(ActiveMQServerImpl.java:3727)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ActiveMQServerImpl.initialisePart2(ActiveMQServerImpl.java:3384)
        -  locked org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ActiveMQServerImpl@780ad2e3
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.LiveOnlyActivation.run(LiveOnlyActivation.java:78)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ActiveMQServerImpl.internalStart(ActiveMQServerImpl.java:708)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ActiveMQServerImpl.start(ActiveMQServerImpl.java:605)
        -  locked org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ActiveMQServerImpl@780ad2e3
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.embedded.EmbeddedActiveMQ.start(EmbeddedActiveMQ.java:134)
        at [email protected]/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at [email protected]/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1869)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1826)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1766)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:598)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:520)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.lambda$doGetBean$0(AbstractBeanFactory.java:326)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$$Lambda$290/0x00000008011d90c8.getObject(Unknown Source)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:234)
        -  locked java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap@2f45b762
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:324)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:200)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBeansOfType(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:663)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBeansOfType(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:651)
        at org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.jms.artemis.ArtemisConnectionFactoryFactory.startEmbeddedJms(ArtemisConnectionFactoryFactory.java:73)
        at org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.jms.artemis.ArtemisConnectionFactoryFactory.createConnectionFactory(ArtemisConnectionFactoryFactory.java:61)
        at org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.jms.artemis.ArtemisConnectionFactoryConfiguration$SimpleConnectionFactoryConfiguration.createConnectionFactory(ArtemisConnectionFactoryConfiguration.java:80)
        at org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.jms.artemis.ArtemisConnectionFactoryConfiguration$SimpleConnectionFactoryConfiguration.cachingJmsConnectionFactory(ArtemisConnectionFactoryConfiguration.java:65)
        at [email protected]/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at [email protected]/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instantiate(SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:139)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.instantiate(ConstructorResolver.java:655)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.instantiateUsingFactoryMethod(ConstructorResolver.java:647)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateUsingFactoryMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1332)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1162)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:560)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:520)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.lambda$doGetBean$0(AbstractBeanFactory.java:326)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$$Lambda$290/0x00000008011d90c8.getObject(Unknown Source)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:234)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:324)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:200)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.config.DependencyDescriptor.resolveCandidate(DependencyDescriptor.java:254)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.doResolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1417)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.resolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1337)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.resolveAutowiredArgument(ConstructorResolver.java:888)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.createArgumentArray(ConstructorResolver.java:791)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.autowireConstructor(ConstructorResolver.java:245)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.autowireConstructor(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1352)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1189)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:560)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:973)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:941)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:608)
        -  locked java.lang.Object@29a602c8
        at org.springframework.boot.web.servlet.context.ServletWebServerApplicationContext.refresh(ServletWebServerApplicationContext.java:146)
        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refresh(SpringApplication.java:734)
        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refreshContext(SpringApplication.java:436)
        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:312)
        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:1306)
        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:1295)
        at org.gotson.komga.ApplicationKt.main(Application.kt:17)
        at app//org.springframework.boot.loader.MainMethodRunner.run(MainMethodRunner.java:49)
        at app//org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:95)
        at app//org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:58)
        at app//org.springframework.boot.loader.JarLauncher.main(JarLauncher.java:65)

"Reference Handler" Id=2 RUNNABLE
        at [email protected]/java.lang.ref.Reference.waitForReferencePendingList(Native Method)
        at [email protected]/java.lang.ref.Reference.processPendingReferences(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.lang.ref.Reference$ReferenceHandler.run(Unknown Source)

"Finalizer" Id=3 WAITING on java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue$Lock@188eb0ff
        at [email protected]/java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
        -  waiting on java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue$Lock@188eb0ff
        at [email protected]/java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.lang.ref.Finalizer$FinalizerThread.run(Unknown Source)

"Signal Dispatcher" Id=4 RUNNABLE

"Notification Thread" Id=23 RUNNABLE

"Common-Cleaner" Id=24 TIMED_WAITING on java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue$Lock@363de4c7
        -  waiting on java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue$Lock@363de4c7
        at [email protected]/jdk.internal.ref.CleanerImpl.run(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.InnocuousThread.run(Unknown Source)

"Catalina-utility-1" Id=30 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@3441bbc5
        -  waiting on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@3441bbc5
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)

"Catalina-utility-2" Id=31 TIMED_WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@3441bbc5
        -  waiting on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@3441bbc5
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)

"container-0" Id=32 TIMED_WAITING
        at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.await(StandardServer.java:566)
        at org.springframework.boot.web.embedded.tomcat.TomcatWebServer$1.run(TomcatWebServer.java:197)

"Thread-0 (-scheduled-threads)" Id=35 RUNNABLE
        at [email protected]/sun.management.ThreadImpl.dumpThreads0(Native Method)
        at [email protected]/sun.management.ThreadImpl.dumpAllThreads(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.utils.ThreadDumpUtil.threadDump(ThreadDumpUtil.java:50)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ActiveMQServerImpl.threadDump(ActiveMQServerImpl.java:1207)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ActiveMQServerImpl.takingLongToStart(ActiveMQServerImpl.java:754)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ActiveMQServerImpl.lambda$initializeCriticalAnalyzer$2(ActiveMQServerImpl.java:836)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ActiveMQServerImpl$$Lambda$830/0x0000000801654d60.run(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.utils.critical.CriticalAnalyzerImpl.fireActions(CriticalAnalyzerImpl.java:156)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.utils.critical.CriticalAnalyzerImpl.check(CriticalAnalyzerImpl.java:141)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.utils.critical.CriticalAnalyzerImpl$1.run(CriticalAnalyzerImpl.java:54)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.ActiveMQScheduledComponent.runForExecutor(ActiveMQScheduledComponent.java:314)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.ActiveMQScheduledComponent.bookedRunForScheduler(ActiveMQScheduledComponent.java:329)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.ActiveMQScheduledComponent.runForScheduler(ActiveMQScheduledComponent.java:340)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.ActiveMQScheduledComponent.lambda$start$0(ActiveMQScheduledComponent.java:167)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.ActiveMQScheduledComponent$$Lambda$829/0x0000000801654730.run(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)

Number of locked synchronizers = 1
        - java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker@2066e897

"activemq-buffer-timeout" Id=36 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.Semaphore$NonfairSync@2de85fc7
        -  waiting on java.util.concurrent.Semaphore$NonfairSync@2de85fc7
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.acquire(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.acquireSharedInterruptibly(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.Semaphore.acquire(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.io.buffer.TimedBuffer$CheckTimer.run(TimedBuffer.java:469)

"Thread-0 (ActiveMQ-scheduled-threads)" Id=37 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@408c0bcd
        -  waiting on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@408c0bcd

"Thread-1 (ActiveMQ-scheduled-threads)" Id=38 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@408c0bcd
        -  waiting on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@408c0bcd

"Thread-2 (ActiveMQ-scheduled-threads)" Id=39 TIMED_WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@408c0bcd

"Thread-3 (ActiveMQ-scheduled-threads)" Id=40 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@408c0bcd

"Thread-4 (ActiveMQ-scheduled-threads)" Id=41 TIMED_WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@408c0bcd

"Thread-0 (ActiveMQ-PageExecutor-server-org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ActiveMQServerImpl$9@2361365c)" Id=42 TIMED_WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@194ed4c7
        -  waiting on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@194ed4c7
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.poll(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.utils.ActiveMQThreadPoolExecutor$ThreadPoolQueue.poll(ActiveMQThreadPoolExecutor.java:112)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.utils.ActiveMQThreadPoolExecutor$ThreadPoolQueue.poll(ActiveMQThreadPoolExecutor.java:45)

End Thread dump 

2023-07-14T12:09:42.445-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 4% loaded
2023-07-14T12:09:43.834-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 9% loaded
2023-07-14T12:09:44.939-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 13% loaded
2023-07-14T12:09:46.615-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 18% loaded
2023-07-14T12:09:47.802-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 23% loaded
2023-07-14T12:09:50.111-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 27% loaded
2023-07-14T12:09:51.776-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 32% loaded
2023-07-14T12:09:53.464-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 36% loaded
2023-07-14T12:09:54.739-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 41% loaded
2023-07-14T12:09:55.911-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 46% loaded
2023-07-14T12:09:57.042-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 50% loaded
2023-07-14T12:09:58.105-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 55% loaded
2023-07-14T12:09:59.996-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 59% loaded
2023-07-14T12:10:01.682-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 64% loaded
2023-07-14T12:10:03.645-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 69% loaded
2023-07-14T12:10:07.959-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 73% loaded
2023-07-14T12:10:09.184-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 78% loaded
2023-07-14T12:10:10.505-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 82% loaded
2023-07-14T12:10:12.085-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 87% loaded
2023-07-14T12:10:13.151-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 92% loaded
2023-07-14T12:10:14.177-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 96% loaded
2023-07-14T12:10:25.409-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ222038: Starting paging on address 'sse'; size=7003345065 bytes (4450271 messages); maxSize=-1 bytes (-1 messages); globalSize=14780728074 bytes (9423228 messages); globalMaxSize=14780727296 bytes (-1 messages);
2023-07-14T12:10:30.037-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221080: Deploying address DLQ supporting [ANYCAST]
2023-07-14T12:10:30.038-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221003: Deploying ANYCAST queue DLQ on address DLQ
2023-07-14T12:10:30.046-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221080: Deploying address ExpiryQueue supporting [ANYCAST]
2023-07-14T12:10:30.046-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221003: Deploying ANYCAST queue ExpiryQueue on address ExpiryQueue
2023-07-14T12:10:30.047-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221003: Deploying ANYCAST queue tasks.background on address tasks.background
2023-07-14T12:10:30.047-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221003: Deploying MULTICAST queue domain.events on address domain.events
2023-07-14T12:10:30.407-04:00  INFO 1 --- [mpl$9@2361365c)] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ224108: Stopped paging on address 'sse'; size=9084595790 bytes (5880812 messages); maxSize=-1 bytes (-1 messages); globalSize=16861978799 bytes (10853769 messages); globalMaxSize=14780727296 bytes (-1 messages);
2023-07-14T12:10:31.510-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221007: Server is now live
2023-07-14T12:10:31.510-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221001: Apache ActiveMQ Artemis Message Broker version 2.28.0 [localhost, nodeID=634398b3-2eb7-11ec-b5df-0242ac110010] 
2023-07-14T12:10:32.089-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource       : SqliteUdfPool - Starting...
2023-07-14T12:10:32.949-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool        : SqliteUdfPool - Added connection org.sqlite.jdbc4.JDBC4Connection@3a1540be
2023-07-14T12:10:32.952-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource       : SqliteUdfPool - Start completed.
2023-07-14T12:10:33.150-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.f.c.internal.license.VersionPrinter    : Flyway Community Edition 9.16.3 by Redgate
2023-07-14T12:10:33.151-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.f.c.internal.license.VersionPrinter    : See release notes here: https://rd.gt/416ObMi
2023-07-14T12:10:33.151-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.f.c.internal.license.VersionPrinter    : 
2023-07-14T12:10:33.210-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.f.c.i.database.base.BaseDatabaseType   : Database: jdbc:sqlite:/config/database.sqlite (SQLite 3.42)
2023-07-14T12:10:33.380-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.f.core.internal.command.DbValidate     : Successfully validated 64 migrations (execution time 00:00.102s)
2023-07-14T12:10:33.393-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.f.core.internal.command.DbMigrate      : Current version of schema "main": 20230711173700
2023-07-14T12:10:33.394-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.f.core.internal.command.DbMigrate      : Schema "main" is up to date. No migration necessary.
2023-07-14T12:10:35.543-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] c.g.g.n.j.i.plugins.JxlImageReaderSpi    : This plugin only supports Java 19, plugin will be disabled
2023-07-14T12:10:35.614-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.g.k.i.image.ImageConverter             : Supported read formats: [JPG, JPEG 2000, tiff, bigtiff, bmp, PCX, wbp, gif, WBMP, PNG, RAW, JPEG, PNM, BigTIFF, tif, TIFF, jpeg, wbmp, jpeg-lossless, jbig2, jpg, JPEG2000, BMP, pcx, WBP, GIF, png, BIGTIFF, raw, JPEG-LOSSLESS, webp, JBIG2, pnm, TIF, jpeg2000, WEBP, jpeg 2000]
2023-07-14T12:10:35.615-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.g.k.i.image.ImageConverter             : Supported read mediaTypes: [image/vnd.wap.wbmp, image/jpeg, image/x-portable-graymap, image/bmp, image/x-windows-pcx, image/gif, image/x-pc-paintbrush, image/x-raw, image/webp, image/x-pcx, image/x-portable-bitmap, image/png, image/x-jb2, image/pcx, image/x-windows-bmp, image/x-webp, image/jpeg2000, image/jp2, image/x-bmp, image/x-png, image/x-portable-pixmap, image/tiff, image/x-tiff, image/x-jbig2, image/x-portable-anymap]
2023-07-14T12:10:35.617-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.g.k.i.image.ImageConverter             : Supported write formats: [JPEG 2000, JPG, tiff, bmp, bigtiff, PCX, gif, WBMP, PNG, RAW, JPEG, PNM, BigTIFF, tif, TIFF, wbmp, jpeg, jpg, JPEG2000, BMP, pcx, GIF, png, BIGTIFF, raw, pnm, TIF, jpeg2000, jpeg 2000]
2023-07-14T12:10:35.618-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.g.k.i.image.ImageConverter             : Supported write mediaTypes: [image/vnd.wap.wbmp, image/png, image/jpeg, image/x-portable-graymap, image/bmp, image/pcx, image/gif, image/x-windows-pcx, image/x-windows-bmp, image/jpeg2000, image/x-pc-paintbrush, image/x-raw, image/jp2, image/x-pcx, image/x-bmp, image/x-png, image/x-portable-bitmap, image/x-portable-pixmap, image/tiff, image/x-tiff, image/x-portable-anymap]
2023-07-14T12:10:37.800-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.s.b.a.w.s.WelcomePageHandlerMapping    : Adding welcome page: class path resource [public/index.html]
2023-07-14T12:10:38.458-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.s.b.a.e.web.EndpointLinksResolver      : Exposing 18 endpoint(s) beneath base path '/actuator'
2023-07-14T12:10:38.582-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.s.s.web.DefaultSecurityFilterChain     : Will secure Or [Mvc [pattern='/api/**'], Mvc [pattern='/opds/**'], Mvc [pattern='/sse/**'], Mvc [pattern='/oauth2/authorization/**'], Mvc [pattern='/login/oauth2/code/**'], EndpointRequestMatcher includes=[*], excludes=[], includeLinks=true] with [org.springframework.security.web.session.DisableEncodeUrlFilter@2c635953, org.springframework.security.web.context.request.async.WebAsyncManagerIntegrationFilter@547ef1c6, org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextHolderFilter@18a129b8, org.springframework.security.web.header.HeaderWriterFilter@2ef99072, org.springframework.web.filter.CorsFilter@39dfadd7, org.springframework.security.web.authentication.logout.LogoutFilter@7ce87f9d, org.springframework.security.web.session.ConcurrentSessionFilter@4796ae58, org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.BasicAuthenticationFilter@42675041, org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter@67dc7d0, org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter@46b2e0e4, org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter@f64ce35, org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter@71590f85, org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter@71d3776, org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.AuthorizationFilter@3de473d9]
2023-07-14T12:10:39.476-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.s.b.w.embedded.tomcat.TomcatWebServer  : Tomcat started on port(s): 25600 (http) with context path ''
2023-07-14T12:10:40.229-04:00  INFO 1 --- [   scheduling-1] .AuthenticationActivityCleanupController : Remove authentication activity older than 2023-06-14T16:10:40.227975971 (UTC)
2023-07-14T12:10:40.595-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] org.gotson.komga.ApplicationKt           : Started ApplicationKt in 897.446 seconds (process running for 898.216)

As I mentioned, I still have the backup before I did anything so, I can replace any files. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks

47 minutes ago, mwoods98 said:

I too am looking for a way to get this back working. I started out in the Komga discord where the directions were to:

I run Komga on unraid in a docker, so to update to 1.0 I just need to:
1) back up my config folder
2) change the port on the docker itself from 8080 to 25600
3) change my SWAG reverse proxy set up

I have a back up of the config folder I changed the port numbers (I even edited the template in /boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user to make sure it is using port 25600) and I made sure I was updated to the latest version.

Still no UI and here is the log file:

Reveal hidden contents

"Thread-2 (ActiveMQ-scheduled-threads)" Id=39 TIMED_WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@dbde77a

"Thread-3 (ActiveMQ-scheduled-threads)" Id=40 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@dbde77a

"Thread-4 (ActiveMQ-scheduled-threads)" Id=41 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@dbde77a

"Thread-0 (ActiveMQ-PageExecutor-server-org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ActiveMQServerImpl$9@11069eac)" Id=42 TIMED_WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@3f569291
        -  waiting on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@3f569291

End Thread dump 

____  __.
|    |/ _|____   _____    _________
|      < /  _ \ /     \  / ___\__  \
|    |  (  <_> )  Y Y  \/ /_/  > __ \_
|____|__ \____/|__|_|  /\___  (____  /
        \/           \//_____/     \/

Version: 1.2.0

2023-07-14T11:55:44.199-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] org.gotson.komga.ApplicationKt           : Starting ApplicationKt v1.2.0 using Java 17.0.7 with PID 1 (/app/BOOT-INF/classes started by root in /app)
2023-07-14T11:55:44.206-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] org.gotson.komga.ApplicationKt           : No active profile set, falling back to 1 default profile: "default"
2023-07-14T11:55:49.625-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.s.b.w.embedded.tomcat.TomcatWebServer  : Tomcat initialized with port(s): 25600 (http)
2023-07-14T11:55:49.654-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.catalina.core.StandardService   : Starting service [Tomcat]
2023-07-14T11:55:49.655-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine    : Starting Servlet engine: [Apache Tomcat/10.1.10]
2023-07-14T11:55:49.875-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.a.c.c.C.[Tomcat].[localhost].[/]       : Initializing Spring embedded WebApplicationContext
2023-07-14T11:55:49.876-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] w.s.c.ServletWebServerApplicationContext : Root WebApplicationContext: initialization completed in 5544 ms
2023-07-14T11:55:50.887-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221000: live Message Broker is starting with configuration Broker Configuration (clustered=false,journalDirectory=/config/artemis/journal,bindingsDirectory=/config/artemis/bindings,largeMessagesDirectory=/config/artemis/largemessages,pagingDirectory=/config/artemis/paging)
2023-07-14T11:55:50.950-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221013: Using NIO Journal
2023-07-14T11:55:51.088-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221057: Global Max Size is being adjusted to 1/2 of the JVM max size (-Xmx). being defined as 14780727296
2023-07-14T11:55:51.122-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221043: Protocol module found: [artemis-server]. Adding protocol support for: CORE
2023-07-14T11:55:51.516-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ222038: Starting paging on address 'domain.events'; size=0 bytes (0 messages); maxSize=-1 bytes (-1 messages); globalSize=0 bytes (0 messages); globalMaxSize=14780727296 bytes (-1 messages);
2023-07-14T11:55:51.730-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221034: Waiting indefinitely to obtain live lock
2023-07-14T11:55:51.732-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221035: Live Server Obtained live lock
2023-07-14T11:55:51.911-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ222038: Starting paging on address 'domain.events'; size=0 bytes (0 messages); maxSize=-1 bytes (-1 messages); globalSize=0 bytes (0 messages); globalMaxSize=14780727296 bytes (-1 messages);
2023-07-14T11:58:50.863-04:00  WARN 1 --- [eduled-threads)] o.a.a.a.utils.critical.CriticalMeasure   : Component org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.persistence.impl.journal.JournalStorageManager is expired on path 0
2023-07-14T11:58:50.866-04:00  WARN 1 --- [eduled-threads)] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ224116: The component org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.persistence.impl.journal.JournalStorageManager@7b0525a8 is not responsive during start up. The Server may be taking too long to start
2023-07-14T11:58:52.929-04:00  WARN 1 --- [eduled-threads)] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ222199: Thread dump: *******************************************************************************
Complete Thread dump 
"main" Id=1 RUNNABLE
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.utils.collections.SparseArrayLinkedList$SparseArray.remove(SparseArrayLinkedList.java:77)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.utils.collections.SparseArrayLinkedList.removeFromSparseArrayList(SparseArrayLinkedList.java:142)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.utils.collections.SparseArrayLinkedList.remove(SparseArrayLinkedList.java:214)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.journal.impl.JournalImpl$10.checkDeleteSize(JournalImpl.java:1680)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.journal.impl.JournalImpl$10.deleteRecord(JournalImpl.java:1711)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.journal.impl.JournalImpl$12.onReadDeleteRecord(JournalImpl.java:2090)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.journal.impl.JournalImpl.readJournalFile(JournalImpl.java:820)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.journal.impl.JournalImpl.load(JournalImpl.java:2047)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.journal.impl.JournalImpl.load(JournalImpl.java:2340)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.journal.impl.JournalImpl.load(JournalImpl.java:1669)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.journal.Journal.load(Journal.java:278)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.persistence.impl.journal.AbstractJournalStorageManager.loadMessageJournal(AbstractJournalStorageManager.java:939)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ActiveMQServerImpl.loadJournals(ActiveMQServerImpl.java:3727)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ActiveMQServerImpl.initialisePart2(ActiveMQServerImpl.java:3384)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.LiveOnlyActivation.run(LiveOnlyActivation.java:78)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ActiveMQServerImpl.internalStart(ActiveMQServerImpl.java:708)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ActiveMQServerImpl.start(ActiveMQServerImpl.java:605)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.embedded.EmbeddedActiveMQ.start(EmbeddedActiveMQ.java:134)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1869)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1826)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1766)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:598)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBeansOfType(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:663)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBeansOfType(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:651)
        at org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.jms.artemis.ArtemisConnectionFactoryFactory.startEmbeddedJms(ArtemisConnectionFactoryFactory.java:73)
        at org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.jms.artemis.ArtemisConnectionFactoryFactory.createConnectionFactory(ArtemisConnectionFactoryFactory.java:61)
        at org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.jms.artemis.ArtemisConnectionFactoryConfiguration$SimpleConnectionFactoryConfiguration.createConnectionFactory(ArtemisConnectionFactoryConfiguration.java:80)
        at org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.jms.artemis.ArtemisConnectionFactoryConfiguration$SimpleConnectionFactoryConfiguration.cachingJmsConnectionFactory(ArtemisConnectionFactoryConfiguration.java:65)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instantiate(SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:139)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.instantiate(ConstructorResolver.java:655)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.instantiateUsingFactoryMethod(ConstructorResolver.java:647)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateUsingFactoryMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1332)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1162)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.config.DependencyDescriptor.resolveCandidate(DependencyDescriptor.java:254)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.doResolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1417)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.resolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1337)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.resolveAutowiredArgument(ConstructorResolver.java:888)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.createArgumentArray(ConstructorResolver.java:791)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.autowireConstructor(ConstructorResolver.java:245)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.autowireConstructor(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1352)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1189)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:973)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:941)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:608)
        -  locked java.lang.Object@29a602c8
        at org.springframework.boot.web.servlet.context.ServletWebServerApplicationContext.refresh(ServletWebServerApplicationContext.java:146)
        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refresh(SpringApplication.java:734)
        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refreshContext(SpringApplication.java:436)
        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:312)
        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:1306)
        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:1295)
        at org.gotson.komga.ApplicationKt.main(Application.kt:17)
        at app//org.springframework.boot.loader.MainMethodRunner.run(MainMethodRunner.java:49)
        at app//org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:95)
        at app//org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:58)
        at app//org.springframework.boot.loader.JarLauncher.main(JarLauncher.java:65)

"Reference Handler" Id=2 RUNNABLE
        at [email protected]/java.lang.ref.Reference.waitForReferencePendingList(Native Method)
        at [email protected]/java.lang.ref.Reference.processPendingReferences(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.lang.ref.Reference$ReferenceHandler.run(Unknown Source)

"Finalizer" Id=3 WAITING on java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue$Lock@188eb0ff
        -  waiting on java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue$Lock@188eb0ff
        at [email protected]/java.lang.ref.Finalizer$FinalizerThread.run(Unknown Source)

"Signal Dispatcher" Id=4 RUNNABLE

"Notification Thread" Id=23 RUNNABLE

"Common-Cleaner" Id=24 TIMED_WAITING on java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue$Lock@363de4c7
        -  waiting on java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue$Lock@363de4c7
        at [email protected]/jdk.internal.ref.CleanerImpl.run(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/jdk.internal.misc.InnocuousThread.run(Unknown Source)

"Catalina-utility-1" Id=30 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@3441bbc5

"Catalina-utility-2" Id=31 TIMED_WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@3441bbc5

"container-0" Id=32 TIMED_WAITING
        at [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.await(StandardServer.java:566)
        at org.springframework.boot.web.embedded.tomcat.TomcatWebServer$1.run(TomcatWebServer.java:197)

"Thread-0 (-scheduled-threads)" Id=35 RUNNABLE
        at [email protected]/sun.management.ThreadImpl.dumpThreads0(Native Method)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.utils.ThreadDumpUtil.threadDump(ThreadDumpUtil.java:50)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ActiveMQServerImpl.threadDump(ActiveMQServerImpl.java:1207)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ActiveMQServerImpl.takingLongToStart(ActiveMQServerImpl.java:754)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ActiveMQServerImpl.lambda$initializeCriticalAnalyzer$2(ActiveMQServerImpl.java:836)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ActiveMQServerImpl$$Lambda$830/0x0000000801654d60.run(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.utils.critical.CriticalAnalyzerImpl.fireActions(CriticalAnalyzerImpl.java:156)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.utils.critical.CriticalAnalyzerImpl.check(CriticalAnalyzerImpl.java:141)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.utils.critical.CriticalAnalyzerImpl$1.run(CriticalAnalyzerImpl.java:54)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.ActiveMQScheduledComponent.runForExecutor(ActiveMQScheduledComponent.java:314)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.ActiveMQScheduledComponent.bookedRunForScheduler(ActiveMQScheduledComponent.java:329)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.ActiveMQScheduledComponent.runForScheduler(ActiveMQScheduledComponent.java:340)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.ActiveMQScheduledComponent.lambda$start$0(ActiveMQScheduledComponent.java:167)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.ActiveMQScheduledComponent$$Lambda$829/0x0000000801654730.run(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)

Number of locked synchronizers = 1
        - java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker@2066e897

"activemq-buffer-timeout" Id=36 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.Semaphore$NonfairSync@2de85fc7
        -  waiting on java.util.concurrent.Semaphore$NonfairSync@2de85fc7
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.acquire(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.acquireSharedInterruptibly(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/java.util.concurrent.Semaphore.acquire(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.io.buffer.TimedBuffer$CheckTimer.run(TimedBuffer.java:469)

"Thread-0 (ActiveMQ-scheduled-threads)" Id=37 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@408c0bcd

"Thread-1 (ActiveMQ-scheduled-threads)" Id=38 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@408c0bcd

"Thread-2 (ActiveMQ-scheduled-threads)" Id=39 TIMED_WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@408c0bcd

"Thread-3 (ActiveMQ-scheduled-threads)" Id=40 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@408c0bcd

"Thread-4 (ActiveMQ-scheduled-threads)" Id=41 TIMED_WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@408c0bcd

"Thread-0 (ActiveMQ-PageExecutor-server-org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ActiveMQServerImpl$9@2361365c)" Id=42 TIMED_WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@194ed4c7
        -  waiting on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@194ed4c7

End Thread dump 

2023-07-14T12:09:42.445-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 4% loaded
2023-07-14T12:09:43.834-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 9% loaded
2023-07-14T12:09:44.939-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 13% loaded
2023-07-14T12:09:46.615-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 18% loaded
2023-07-14T12:09:47.802-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 23% loaded
2023-07-14T12:09:50.111-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 27% loaded
2023-07-14T12:09:51.776-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 32% loaded
2023-07-14T12:09:53.464-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 36% loaded
2023-07-14T12:09:54.739-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 41% loaded
2023-07-14T12:09:55.911-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 46% loaded
2023-07-14T12:09:57.042-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 50% loaded
2023-07-14T12:09:58.105-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 55% loaded
2023-07-14T12:09:59.996-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 59% loaded
2023-07-14T12:10:01.682-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 64% loaded
2023-07-14T12:10:03.645-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 69% loaded
2023-07-14T12:10:07.959-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 73% loaded
2023-07-14T12:10:09.184-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 78% loaded
2023-07-14T12:10:10.505-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 82% loaded
2023-07-14T12:10:12.085-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 87% loaded
2023-07-14T12:10:13.151-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 92% loaded
2023-07-14T12:10:14.177-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221014: 96% loaded
2023-07-14T12:10:25.409-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ222038: Starting paging on address 'sse'; size=7003345065 bytes (4450271 messages); maxSize=-1 bytes (-1 messages); globalSize=14780728074 bytes (9423228 messages); globalMaxSize=14780727296 bytes (-1 messages);
2023-07-14T12:10:30.037-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221080: Deploying address DLQ supporting [ANYCAST]
2023-07-14T12:10:30.038-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221003: Deploying ANYCAST queue DLQ on address DLQ
2023-07-14T12:10:30.046-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221080: Deploying address ExpiryQueue supporting [ANYCAST]
2023-07-14T12:10:30.046-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221003: Deploying ANYCAST queue ExpiryQueue on address ExpiryQueue
2023-07-14T12:10:30.047-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221003: Deploying ANYCAST queue tasks.background on address tasks.background
2023-07-14T12:10:30.047-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221003: Deploying MULTICAST queue domain.events on address domain.events
2023-07-14T12:10:30.407-04:00  INFO 1 --- [mpl$9@2361365c)] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ224108: Stopped paging on address 'sse'; size=9084595790 bytes (5880812 messages); maxSize=-1 bytes (-1 messages); globalSize=16861978799 bytes (10853769 messages); globalMaxSize=14780727296 bytes (-1 messages);
2023-07-14T12:10:31.510-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221007: Server is now live
2023-07-14T12:10:31.510-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server    : AMQ221001: Apache ActiveMQ Artemis Message Broker version 2.28.0 [localhost, nodeID=634398b3-2eb7-11ec-b5df-0242ac110010] 
2023-07-14T12:10:32.089-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource       : SqliteUdfPool - Starting...
2023-07-14T12:10:32.949-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool        : SqliteUdfPool - Added connection org.sqlite.jdbc4.JDBC4Connection@3a1540be
2023-07-14T12:10:32.952-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource       : SqliteUdfPool - Start completed.
2023-07-14T12:10:33.150-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.f.c.internal.license.VersionPrinter    : Flyway Community Edition 9.16.3 by Redgate
2023-07-14T12:10:33.151-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.f.c.internal.license.VersionPrinter    : See release notes here: https://rd.gt/416ObMi
2023-07-14T12:10:33.151-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.f.c.internal.license.VersionPrinter    : 
2023-07-14T12:10:33.210-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.f.c.i.database.base.BaseDatabaseType   : Database: jdbc:sqlite:/config/database.sqlite (SQLite 3.42)
2023-07-14T12:10:33.380-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.f.core.internal.command.DbValidate     : Successfully validated 64 migrations (execution time 00:00.102s)
2023-07-14T12:10:33.393-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.f.core.internal.command.DbMigrate      : Current version of schema "main": 20230711173700
2023-07-14T12:10:33.394-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.f.core.internal.command.DbMigrate      : Schema "main" is up to date. No migration necessary.
2023-07-14T12:10:35.543-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] c.g.g.n.j.i.plugins.JxlImageReaderSpi    : This plugin only supports Java 19, plugin will be disabled
2023-07-14T12:10:35.614-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.g.k.i.image.ImageConverter             : Supported read formats: [JPG, JPEG 2000, tiff, bigtiff, bmp, PCX, wbp, gif, WBMP, PNG, RAW, JPEG, PNM, BigTIFF, tif, TIFF, jpeg, wbmp, jpeg-lossless, jbig2, jpg, JPEG2000, BMP, pcx, WBP, GIF, png, BIGTIFF, raw, JPEG-LOSSLESS, webp, JBIG2, pnm, TIF, jpeg2000, WEBP, jpeg 2000]
2023-07-14T12:10:35.615-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.g.k.i.image.ImageConverter             : Supported read mediaTypes: [image/vnd.wap.wbmp, image/jpeg, image/x-portable-graymap, image/bmp, image/x-windows-pcx, image/gif, image/x-pc-paintbrush, image/x-raw, image/webp, image/x-pcx, image/x-portable-bitmap, image/png, image/x-jb2, image/pcx, image/x-windows-bmp, image/x-webp, image/jpeg2000, image/jp2, image/x-bmp, image/x-png, image/x-portable-pixmap, image/tiff, image/x-tiff, image/x-jbig2, image/x-portable-anymap]
2023-07-14T12:10:35.617-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.g.k.i.image.ImageConverter             : Supported write formats: [JPEG 2000, JPG, tiff, bmp, bigtiff, PCX, gif, WBMP, PNG, RAW, JPEG, PNM, BigTIFF, tif, TIFF, wbmp, jpeg, jpg, JPEG2000, BMP, pcx, GIF, png, BIGTIFF, raw, pnm, TIF, jpeg2000, jpeg 2000]
2023-07-14T12:10:35.618-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.g.k.i.image.ImageConverter             : Supported write mediaTypes: [image/vnd.wap.wbmp, image/png, image/jpeg, image/x-portable-graymap, image/bmp, image/pcx, image/gif, image/x-windows-pcx, image/x-windows-bmp, image/jpeg2000, image/x-pc-paintbrush, image/x-raw, image/jp2, image/x-pcx, image/x-bmp, image/x-png, image/x-portable-bitmap, image/x-portable-pixmap, image/tiff, image/x-tiff, image/x-portable-anymap]
2023-07-14T12:10:37.800-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.s.b.a.w.s.WelcomePageHandlerMapping    : Adding welcome page: class path resource [public/index.html]
2023-07-14T12:10:38.458-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.s.b.a.e.web.EndpointLinksResolver      : Exposing 18 endpoint(s) beneath base path '/actuator'
2023-07-14T12:10:38.582-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.s.s.web.DefaultSecurityFilterChain     : Will secure Or [Mvc [pattern='/api/**'], Mvc [pattern='/opds/**'], Mvc [pattern='/sse/**'], Mvc [pattern='/oauth2/authorization/**'], Mvc [pattern='/login/oauth2/code/**'], EndpointRequestMatcher includes=[*], excludes=[], includeLinks=true] with [org.springframework.security.web.session.DisableEncodeUrlFilter@2c635953, org.springframework.security.web.context.request.async.WebAsyncManagerIntegrationFilter@547ef1c6, org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextHolderFilter@18a129b8, org.springframework.security.web.header.HeaderWriterFilter@2ef99072, org.springframework.web.filter.CorsFilter@39dfadd7, org.springframework.security.web.authentication.logout.LogoutFilter@7ce87f9d, org.springframework.security.web.session.ConcurrentSessionFilter@4796ae58, org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.BasicAuthenticationFilter@42675041, org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter@67dc7d0, org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter@46b2e0e4, org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter@f64ce35, org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter@71590f85, org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter@71d3776, org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.AuthorizationFilter@3de473d9]
2023-07-14T12:10:39.476-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.s.b.w.embedded.tomcat.TomcatWebServer  : Tomcat started on port(s): 25600 (http) with context path ''
2023-07-14T12:10:40.229-04:00  INFO 1 --- [   scheduling-1] .AuthenticationActivityCleanupController : Remove authentication activity older than 2023-06-14T16:10:40.227975971 (UTC)
2023-07-14T12:10:40.595-04:00  INFO 1 --- [           main] org.gotson.komga.ApplicationKt           : Started ApplicationKt in 897.446 seconds (process running for 898.216)

As I mentioned, I still have the backup before I did anything so, I can replace any files. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks

UPDATE: After searching some more in the discord I came across a thread that said to delete the artemis folder. I did that and also added docker pull gotson/komga:1.x so that I'll stay at 1x and be more careful with my updates and its working.

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT:  I've solved this by completely recreating everything, changed owners, and somehow it's working properly now.  Couldn't tell you why.

Hey all, trying to figure out the permission issue for the `prometheus` image.  Marzel's post from 2022 didn't do anything for me.

I made a `prometheus.yml` file myself, I assume one would be generated for me if permissions were working.  Other than that, it doesn't seem like it can persist anything.  Appdata folder is completely owned by `nobody:users` with permissions on `775`.

prometheus.log prometheus.yml

Edited by SpyisSandvich
Self solved problem

Thanks to whoever's responsible for the Nicotine+ container. I tried a few times over the years to get it running on Windows and never had any joy. It fired straight up on my Unraid 6.12.2 and all looks good.

Couple of things I noticed:-

Main thing is with the download folders specified in the template. I have them both set to reference subfolders within my /mnt/user/Audio/ share, but the files weren't being saved to those dirs. I eventually found that they were being saved, but in the container's config/.local/share/nicotine/downloads directory. I fixed this by going into the Nicotine+ prefs/ downloads and changing the Incomplete and completed to the container's dirs as specified by default in the template.
I also had to go to prefs/ Shares and manually add the container's shares folder that was specified by default.

On the template- both descriptions for the complete and incomplete downloads are the same.

In Prefs, in User Interface the "Prefer dark mode" selection is being ignored.

Although hardly mentioned in this thread, I use cAdvisor with Prometheus for long term monitoring of my Docker containers. And because it is available in the Apps store I used that to install. However I noticed that the installed version is really outdated. 

The template seems to use the latest (default) tag for cAdvisor, but for some reason that points to version 0.38.6 on Google's Docker Registry. But the latest version is actually 0.47.2. This release is about 2.5 years newer than latest.

This can easily be verified on the metrics page (i.e. http://unraid.lan:8080/metrics). This is latest:

# HELP cadvisor_version_info A metric with a constant '1' value labeled by kernel version, OS version, docker version, cadvisor version & cadvisor revision.
# TYPE cadvisor_version_info gauge
cadvisor_version_info{cadvisorRevision="30515557",cadvisorVersion="v0.38.6",dockerVersion="20.10.24",kernelVersion="6.1.38-Unraid",osVersion="Alpine Linux v3.12"} 1

but adjusting the image to a certain version (i.e. gcr.io/cadvisor/cadvisor:v0.47.2), results in this:

# HELP cadvisor_version_info A metric with a constant '1' value labeled by kernel version, OS version, docker version, cadvisor version & cadvisor revision.
# TYPE cadvisor_version_info gauge
cadvisor_version_info{cadvisorRevision="6730be15",cadvisorVersion="v0.47.2",dockerVersion="",kernelVersion="6.1.38-Unraid",osVersion="Alpine Linux v3.16"} 1

So maybe something the template dev can (easily) adjust.

On 12/11/2020 at 9:52 AM, SomeRandomSod said:

I'm having issues setting the "openldap" container up.

Firstly the certificate issues (shared with letsencrypt), but that's sorted.

Main issue now is slapd not starting

5fd381ba daemon: listen(ldap://XXXXX:389, 5) failed errno=98 (Address already in use)

Seems to be related to this issue : https://github.com/osixia/docker-openldap/issues/252

This is driving me crazy

EDIT : Resolved by removing HOSTNAME variable from template

Also, for others wanting to set this up, you can run into certificate issues where the container says to share volumes between LETSENCRYPT and OPENLDAP. It's a pain, easy fix is :

• set the LDAP SSL Certificate Variable to : /mnt/user/appdata/swag/etc/letsencrypt/

Then the 3 above variables need setting to :

• live/DOMAIN.com/cert.pem
  • live/DOMAIN.com/privkey.pem
  • live/DOMAIN.com/fullchain.pem

Almost 3 years now. Thanks for showing how you resolved those issues. Helped me out alot!!!