[Plugin] User Notes

A simple plugin to allow you to create your own notes for every page in the GUI and bring them up on demand.

After installation (navigate to a different page from apps, or reload the page), an "edit" icon will appear in the top right (black / white) or at the bottom (azure / grey) which will allow you to view / edit your notes for that particular GUI page.  On the black & white themes, if a note exists you will see the icon flash red whenever you are on the applicable page.

image.png.fe28b0f9a6da35d5f7d6ccbd0d367625.png

Buy me a beer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

This is a great idea. There is, sadly,  another "use case" for this...inspired by the current pandemic:

Leaving explanatory notes and important server info for the surviving spouse who was NOT the household's IT person.

I will be installing this plugin ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm having trouble updating this, doesn't appear to take. I then removed the plugin and added it back, but it doesn't show up in the plugins section. 

Edit:

error I'm getting when trying to install

plugin: bad file MD5: /boot/config/plugins/page.notes/page.notes-2023.02.16-x86_64-1.txz Executing hook script: post_plugin_checks

Edited by Trinistan