Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone have any issues with sickbeard coming back up after the latest upgrade today?

Same here - tried a server reboot and can't get it started again.

Thanks for posting that, I was just about to reboot.  I guess i'll hold off for now.

*edit, I just refreshed the webui and it works.  I guess it just needs some time, maybe it changes the DB or something

Same here. Can't seem to get it to start back up again.

For all with this problem, please check your sickbeard install directory, i had this same issue and my install directory of sickbeard was empty :(

im make git clone myself and then start sickbeard from WebUI and working

I thing some problem is with git (i found this)

ernel: git-remote-http[26521]: segfault at 0 ip b74cd760 sp bfbd12d0 error 4 in libc-2.11.1.so[b7454000+15c000]

Im suppose segfault is related with git version in sickbeard plugin from slackware 13.37 wich use other version libc

(that why better is compile new version under slackware 13.1 from use ready package from higher version of slackware)

After the upgrade it was very slow unresponsive.  Then when it came up it was empty....well 5 shows out of 53 were actually showing. I left it alone and went to the sickbeard wiki site and apparently it was an issue with thetvdb.com.  After reading that, my Sickbeard install was working fine. All my shows were coming up and page refreshes were pretty instantaneous.  Also checked in the Sickbeard install location and the database version did change, so that probably had something to do with it.

Just give it some time it will clear up.

Below is a simple shell script I created to copy files into the SB processing directory. First, it checks to see if the file is actually in the download directory. Second, because I do not want every torrent copied into the SB processing directory, it only copies files that have been downloaded into my dedicated seed directory.

#!/bin/sh
if [ -e "$TR_TORRENT_DIR/$TR_TORRENT_NAME" ] && [ "$TR_TORRENT_DIR" == "/mnt/user/Seed" ]; then
cp -R "$TR_TORRENT_DIR/$TR_TORRENT_NAME" "/mnt/user/Seed/1Process" 2>/dev/null
fi

you also have to modify the settings.json file to

"script-torrent-done-enabled": true, 
    "script-torrent-done-filename": "/mnt/user/appdata/transmission/post.sh", 

apologies for the late thank you.

I have just been trying this but to no avail. I use utorrent instead of transmission and have used the following setup:

Under run program in utorrent i have pointed to the script:

/mnt/cache/apps/utserver/complete.sh

the script itself is:

#!/bin/sh
if [ -e "$TR_TORRENT_DIR/$TR_TORRENT_NAME" ] && [ "$TR_TORRENT_DIR" == "/mnt/user/Torrents/Sickbeard" ]; then
cp -R "$TR_TORRENT_DIR/$TR_TORRENT_NAME" "/mnt/user/Torrents/Sickbeard/processing" 2>/dev/null
fi

utorrent log just says:

[23:03:46]  Moving files from '/mnt/user/Torrents/TV/xxxxxxxx' to '/mnt/user/Torrents/Sickbeard/xxxxxxxx'

[23:03:46]  Executing: /mnt/cache/apps/utserver/complete.sh

The first bit is the automatic part i have setup in utorrent to keep files away from my other torrents that are downloaded in transmission. The second part is obviously the script, but it never does anything.

Any ideas?

EDIT* if i run the script in textmate is comes up with error: /bin/bash: -c: line 1: syntax error: unexpected end of file

The file in question downloaded is actually a folder with the video file and .nfo within. Is this what is causing the issue? how could it be amended to take this into account?

cheers

Hey guys! Been really busy lately with work & newborn! On top of that my laptop went on the fritz and I just haven't had time to get it fixed or get a new one. Hopefully I'll be back in the game soon. In the meantime, if someone is interested in helping maintain/update these (a quick read I see there are a few issues with packages being changed and newer versions used) PM me and we'll see what we can work out.

As for now (obviously) further development is on hold. If there are fixes someone would like to add or new packages compiled, you can clone my repo and send me a pull request, I can read the P/R on my phone and pull it if everything looks good. If you are interested in this PLEASE do so on the dev branch so that it can be tested by other users before I pull it to master.

Again, sorry I've been out lately!

dannycorker & hgelpke: the last sickbeard update involves a database upgrade which, depending on the amount of show you have, can take a long time. During the upgrade time, the webserver is down meaning you won't see the interface. Check the sickbeard log, you'll see the output messages.

dannycorker & hgelpke: the last sickbeard update involves a database upgrade which, depending on the amount of show you have, can take a long time. During the upgrade time, the webserver is down meaning you won't see the interface. Check the sickbeard log, you'll see the output messages.

I left it over 24 hours yesterday with no luck - will see how it is when I get in from work tonight.

Where is the log I should be looking at? I don't have one in my "logs" folder on my data directory

If you got anxious like me and restarted the server while sickbeard was doing it's thing the database update likely got messed up in the process.

What worked for me was:

Stop sickbeard via the UI

Rename the current sickbeard.db file to something else (just in case something goes wrong)

Rename the sickbeard.db.v11 (this is the backup sickbeard made before it started the update) back to sickbeard.db

Start sickbeard via the UI and wait for it to start the database update process again.

I have a lot of TV shows and it took about 20mins for my update to complete fully.

Perfect. I finally got mine to work this morning but from all my fooling around, it got corrupted. had 4 or 5 shows that were all messed up. Using the backed up db file from last night fixed it for me.

Thanks!

If you got anxious like me and restarted the server while sickbeard was doing it's thing the database update likely got messed up in the process.

What worked for me was:

Rename the current sickbeard.db file to something else (just in case something goes wrong)

Rename the sickbeard.db.v11 (this is the backup sickbeard made before it started the update) back to sickbeard.db

Start sickbeard via the UI and wait for it to start the database update process again.

I have a lot of TV shows and it took about 20mins for my update to complete fully.

Below is a simple shell script I created to copy files into the SB processing directory. First, it checks to see if the file is actually in the download directory. Second, because I do not want every torrent copied into the SB processing directory, it only copies files that have been downloaded into my dedicated seed directory.

#!/bin/sh
if [ -e "$TR_TORRENT_DIR/$TR_TORRENT_NAME" ] && [ "$TR_TORRENT_DIR" == "/mnt/user/Seed" ]; then
cp -R "$TR_TORRENT_DIR/$TR_TORRENT_NAME" "/mnt/user/Seed/1Process" 2>/dev/null
fi

you also have to modify the settings.json file to

"script-torrent-done-enabled": true, 
    "script-torrent-done-filename": "/mnt/user/appdata/transmission/post.sh", 

apologies for the late thank you.

I have just been trying this but to no avail. I use utorrent instead of transmission and have used the following setup:

Under run program in utorrent i have pointed to the script:

/mnt/cache/apps/utserver/complete.sh

the script itself is:

#!/bin/sh
if [ -e "$TR_TORRENT_DIR/$TR_TORRENT_NAME" ] && [ "$TR_TORRENT_DIR" == "/mnt/user/Torrents/Sickbeard" ]; then
cp -R "$TR_TORRENT_DIR/$TR_TORRENT_NAME" "/mnt/user/Torrents/Sickbeard/processing" 2>/dev/null
fi

utorrent log just says:

[23:03:46]  Moving files from '/mnt/user/Torrents/TV/xxxxxxxx' to '/mnt/user/Torrents/Sickbeard/xxxxxxxx'

[23:03:46]  Executing: /mnt/cache/apps/utserver/complete.sh

The first bit is the automatic part i have setup in utorrent to keep files away from my other torrents that are downloaded in transmission. The second part is obviously the script, but it never does anything.

Any ideas?

EDIT* if i run the script in textmate is comes up with error: /bin/bash: -c: line 1: syntax error: unexpected end of file

The file in question downloaded is actually a folder with the video file and .nfo within. Is this what is causing the issue? how could it be amended to take this into account?

cheers

There are two potential problems

First, you have to make the script executable by telneting into your server and typing chmod +x /path to your script

Second, the variables I used in the script for the torrent directory and torrent name are passed by transmission. I am not sure that utorrent uses the same variables.

I hope you can get this to work

This worked for me too. I had sickbeard.db.10 but I renamed it as you suggested. It then created a db.v10 and subsequently a db.v11 before creating a new .db file. Everything is up and running again.

Thank you.

What worked for me was:

Finally an elegant solution has been made to allow seeding torrents and processing without it causing an infinite loop. It will be implemented into sickbeard but for the time being one can manually amend the two files from here:

https://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard/pull/629

Hope this helps others in the same situation as me. Without it, sickbeard post-processing and torrents will never work properly.

Hello all.  I went on vacation, and when I came back, all is not running.  My unraid is no longer accessible.  I created a new usb stick afterwards.  I'm now using unRAID Server Basic version: 5.0-rc12a, and downloaded the latest influencers plugins.  Can't get any of them to work.  Sab doesn't start, sickbeard either.  I haven't tried couchpotato. 

Is there any reason for this?  Are the new plugins compatible with the latest unRAID Server Basic version: 5.0-rc12a?

How do I fix this? 

Archived