Dockerization of some popular applications.

I done that now it's still showing this in the logs

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/00_regen_ssh_host_keys.sh...

No SSH host key available. Generating one...

Creating SSH2 RSA key; this may take some time ...

Creating SSH2 DSA key; this may take some time ...

Creating SSH2 ECDSA key; this may take some time ...

Creating SSH2 ED25519 key; this may take some time ...

invoke-rc.d: policy-rc.d denied execution of restart.

*** Running /etc/rc.local...

*** Booting runit daemon...

*** Runit started as PID 93

Database exists.

Starting MariaDB...

140706 15:06:31 mysqld_safe Logging to syslog.

140706 15:06:31 mysqld_safe Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /db

140706 15:06:31 mysqld_safe mysqld from pid file /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid ended

Database exists.

Starting MariaDB...

140706 15:06:32 mysqld_safe Logging to syslog.

140706 15:06:32 mysqld_safe Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /db

140706 15:06:33 mysqld_safe mysqld from pid file /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid ended

Database exists.

Starting MariaDB...

140706 15:06:33 mysqld_safe Logging to syslog.

140706 15:06:33 mysqld_safe Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /db

140706 15:06:33 mysqld_safe mysqld from pid file /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid ended

Database exists.

Starting MariaDB...

140706 15:06:35 mysqld_safe Logging to syslog.

140706 15:06:35 mysqld_safe Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /db

140706 15:06:36 mysqld_safe mysqld from pid file /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid ended

Database exists.

Starting MariaDB...

140706 15:06:36 mysqld_safe Logging to syslog.

140706 15:06:37 mysqld_safe Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /db

140706 15:06:37 mysqld_safe mysqld from pid file /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid ended

Database exists.

Starting MariaDB...

total 266756

drwx------ 1 nobody users      686 Jun 28 10:54 MyMusic46/

drwx------ 1 nobody users      1780 Jun 28 10:54 MyVideos78/

-rw-rw---- 1 nobody users    524288 Jul  6 15:05 aria_log.00000001

-rw-rw---- 1 nobody users        52 Jul  6 15:05 aria_log_control

-rw-rw---- 1 nobody users  5242880 Jul  5 12:28 ib_logfile0

-rw-rw---- 1 nobody users  5242880 Jul  5 12:28 ib_logfile1

-rw-rw---- 1 nobody users 262144000 Jul  5 12:28 ibdata1

drwx------ 1 nobody users      2094 Jun 28 09:30 mysql/

drwx------ 1 nobody users      868 Jun 28 09:30 performance_schema/

when I do a tail I get all strange characters...

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????root@Tower:/mnt/cache/appdata/mariadb# PuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTY

when I do a tail I get all strange characters...

Nevermind, it's a binary log file....

Without a log there is nothing I can do, but I've explicit disable it when i rewrote the docker. I 'll change that back and submit it to needo. You will be required to rebuild image then, so we can retrieve that log, ok?

Sabnzbd has come with version 0.7.18, it there a way to update the sabnzbd docker?

Just remove the container and image, and add it again.

wouldnt needo need to trigger a build, otherwise you will just re-download the cached build files from docker repo?

Sabnzbd has come with version 0.7.18, it there a way to update the sabnzbd docker?

Just remove the container and image, and add it again.

wouldnt needo need to trigger a build, otherwise you will just re-download the cached build files from docker repo?

Yes, you're right.

hmm thought so, pity there is no way to trigger this, i guess needo could have a script running to check for latest version of the apps and then this triggers a build command to docker perhaps?.

edit - obviously there would need to be some checks to make sure the source repo for the app is up to date too, probably far too much hassle :-)

hmm thought so, pity there is no way to trigger this, i guess needo could have a script running to check for latest version of the apps and then this triggers a build command to docker perhaps?.

edit - obviously there would need to be some checks to make sure the source repo for the app is up to date too, probably far too much hassle :-)

Or probably he can extend EDGE for all apps, including SABnzbd and Deluge.

Needo,

I am trying to use your sickrage docker and I'm having issues where it can't reach out to tvdb or tvrage. I am using EDGE=1 and verified it's using the latest commit from sickrage master. I can perform the same apt commands and grab the latest zip in a virtual machine and it works. Any ideas?

edit: Also, once I get the error "search timed out, try again or try another indexer", I have to stop and start the container again for Sickrage to respond.

I am trying to use your sickrage docker and I'm having issues where it can't reach out to tvdb or tvrage. I am using EDGE=1 and verified it's using the latest commit from sickrage master. I can perform the same apt commands and grab the latest zip in a virtual machine and it works. Any ideas?

What docker run command are you running and what does...

docker logs sickrage

say?