Jump to content
Squid

[Plug-In] Community Applications

2799 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

On 8/7/2019 at 2:45 PM, Tonitram said:

So I just got CA to uninstall and reinstall.  Its working and the Apps tab is back, but I cant run the OS update assistant.  I get the same error that I was getting prev with CA.  Says it cant connect even though my server has an internet connection.

 

 

image.thumb.png.2ce7fdbc349452b29e314b37102b2614.png

Try it again.  If the error happens again, then post your diagnostics in the Fix Common Problems support thread

Share this post


Link to post

Recovering from a crashed USB drive.  Removed and reinstalled CA and now I'm getting an javascript alert box with lots of warnings about:

File exists in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php on line 310

 

and then no content.  Any clues?  Tx

Share this post


Link to post

Show me the full error or a screen shot

Sent from my phone as I'm probably having a beer and enjoying a fire

Share this post


Link to post

What's it show if you scroll to the top of the alert?

Sent from my phone as I'm probably having a beer and enjoying a fire

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Actually, I can tell you the problem.  You've got corruption on your USB stick.

 

/config/plugins/dockerMan/images on the flash drive is a file somehow and not a folder

 

I would shutdown, toss the stick into a bare metal machine and then run checkdisk on it.

 

Worst case scneario, delete /config/plugins/dockerMan/images and everything should recover itself.

 

Oh and congratulations:  You're the first one to post an error returned by CA's new error reporting system.  Unfortunately there's nothing I can do to eliminate the alert in your situation

Edited by Squid

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for  your help.  Glad I was the first guinea pig!

Share this post


Link to post

Hi,

I get the following error

 

Download of appfeed failed.

Community Applications requires your server to have internet access. The most common cause of this failure is a failure to resolve DNS addresses. You can try and reset your modem and router to fix this issue, or set static DNS addresses (Settings - Network Settings) of 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220 and try again.

Alternatively, there is also a chance that the server handling the application feed is temporarily down. You can check the server status by clicking HERE

Last JSON error Recorded: JSON Error: Syntax error

 

any thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Vasileios said:

any thoughts?

I think most of the thoughts are already included in the text you posted.

 

Since you don't give us any more information about what you might have tried from the suggestions in that, I guess we will wait to see if you have anything to add.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Vasileios said:

any thoughts?

Actually I do have another thought to add. It is working fine for me.

Share this post


Link to post

This means that your server couldn't get to either the primary feed or the backup feed.  Have you set DNS addresses in Network Settings as the message suggests?

Share this post


Link to post

I tried but I dont know if I have done the job correct.

 

I'm new to this stuff ....

 

Can you guide me?

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Vasileios said:

set static DNS addresses (Settings - Network Settings) of 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220 and try again.

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Vasileios said:

it is not possible to change the numbers in this screen. they are freezed

You have to disable docker and vms before you can change your network settings. 

To do so, go to settings/ docker and turn docker off, then to settings/ vm manager and turn that off.    Then you should be able to change your network settings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

thanks I just made it. I change them but the problem is still present

........

sorry the job is done thanks a lot

 

Edited by Vasileios

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

In preparation for the next release of unRaid, all users who have CA installed should make sure that it is up to date (any version after 2019.08.11b).  There *may* be an issue with unRaid's update available banner displaying if older versions of CA (ie: 2019.08.05) are installed in conjunction with the next rev of unRaid.  

 

Edited by Squid

Share this post


Link to post
Does anyone know why the below disks will not locate?  They are all the same, have smart and all of the tests that I have run appear fine.  When I click the Locate button and check the server, none of the lights turn blue as they did with the rest of the drives.  Everything appears fine except these drives.
image.png.d8862b26d4dc6e256296231914c24170.png
Also, if I click the bottom Locate button, the one above it flashes.  Not sure why that would be.
Probably best if you post in what I'm assuming is the support thread for disk location

Ashamed to admit that I no longer live up to my teenage ethos of "it's better to burn out than fade away"

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Squid said:

Probably best if you post in what I'm assuming is the support thread for disk location

Ashamed to admit that I no longer live up to my teenage ethos of "it's better to burn out than fade away"
 

Just figured that out.  When I clicked on support thread for the plugin it took me here and I just started typin' away......

Share this post


Link to post
Just figured that out.  When I clicked on support thread for the plugin it took me here and I just started typin' away......
Strange doesnt do that for me

Sent from my NSA monitored device

Share this post


Link to post

g morning, since tha last CA Apps update it seems there is something weird with LSiO Dockers, always showing update available even

all updates are done.

 

when i then say update all it also pulls 0 byte and just restarts docker.

 

when i then again say check for updates lsio dockers are all available again ...

 

no big issue, just wondered ...

image.thumb.png.57203f517846aeebc3feab2744f9323c.png

 

sample when updating

image.thumb.png.778ac6002be534faa0128b995fb15eab.png

Share this post


Link to post

Definitely nothing at all to do with CA

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

I'm getting the same thing, Plex, ZNC, and Tautilla all saying they have updates but nothing downloads.

 

If I go to Apps I get the following error:

Error from POST call force_update.  
Warning:  file_get_contents(/tmp/community.applications/tempFiles/currentServer.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/community.applications/include/exec.php on line 269
{"status":"ok","script":"feedWarning('');"}

And if I ok that I get a longer error:

Error from POST call get_content.  
Warning:  file_get_contents(/tmp/community.applications/tempFiles/currentServer.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/community.applications/skins/Narrow/skin.php on line 77
{"display":"addDockerWarning(false);var dockerNotEnabled = false;unifi pollergoliftTools:Utilities, Network:Management             Collect ALL UniFi Controller, Device and Client Data - Export to InfluxDB and Grafana\n\n\nREAD THE INSTRUCTIONS! \nhttps:\/\/github.com\/davidnewhall\/unifi-poller\/wiki\/Installation\nhttps:\/\/github.com\/davidnewhall\/unifi-poller\/wiki\/Grafana\nhttps:\/ ...AdGuard HomesiwatincNetwork             DonateAdGuard Home is a network-wide software for blocking ads & tracking. After you set it up, it\u2019ll cover ALL your home devices, and you don\u2019t need any client-side software for that. With the rise of Internet-Of-Things and connected devices ...motioneyedjaydevNetwork             DonateMotionEye is a web frontend for the motion daemon, written in Python.\nBeing based on Alpine Linux, size of this container is very small (less than 100MB in download size).\nFirst run will start with motioneye default settings. To use a preco ...ATLASich777GameServers             DonateThis Docker will download and install SteamCMD. It will also install ATLAS and run it (this docker does also have a built in Redis server for quick server setup, you also can disable it in the variables below).\r\n\r\nATTENTION: First Startup c ...OpenRCT2ich777GameServers             DonateThis Docker will download and install the preferred version of OpenRCT2.\r\n\r\nATTENTION: First Startup can take very long since it downloads the gameserver files!\r\n\r\nManual Installation: You can also drop a custom version (even a develop vers ...openVMTools_compiledStevenDOther, Plugins             Open-VM-Tools for running unRAID as a VM under ESXi.unmsnico640Network:Management, Tools:Utilities             This is an all-in-one Alpine Linux based Docker image for running the Ubiquiti Network Management System. This image contains all the components required to run UNMS in a single container and uses the s6-overlay for process management.\r\n\r\nT ...red discordbotphasecorexTools:Utilities             The newest Red-Discordbot in a convenient multi-arch container \r\n\r\nHow to create a bot account: https:\/\/discordpy.readthedocs.io\/en\/v1.0.1\/discord.html#creating-a-bot-account\r\n\r\nReadme: https:\/\/github.com\/PhasecoreX\/docker-red-discordbotXonoticich777GameServers             DonateThis Docker will download and install the preferred version of Xonotic.\r\n\r\nATTENTION: First Startup can take very long since it downloads the gameserver files!\r\n\r\nUpdate Notice: If you want to update the game simply change the version numbe ...Hurtworldich777GameServers             DonateThis Docker will download and install SteamCMD. It will also install Hurtworld and run it.\r\n\r\nATTENTION: First Startup can take very long since it downloads the gameserver files!\r\n\r\nUpdate Notice: Simply restart the container if a newer ver ...QuakeLiveich777GameServers             DonateThis Docker will download and install SteamCMD. It will also install Quake Live and run it.\r\nInitial ServerName: 'Quake Live Docker' and Password: 'Docker' (without quotes)\r\n\r\nATTENTION: First Startup can take very long since it downloads t ...xteve_g2g_owialturismoDownloaders, Tools:Utilities             xteve, guide2go, owi2plex in one docker with cron\r\n\r\naccess xteve webui ip:34400\/web\/\r\n\r\nafter docker start check your config folder and do your setups, setup is persistent, start from scratch by delete them\r\n\r\ncron and xteve start options  ...binhex urbackupbinhexProductivity, Tools:Utilities, Backup             DonateUrBackup is an easy to setup Open Source client\/server backup system, that through a combination of image and file backups accomplishes both data safety and a fast restoration time.\n    File and image backups are made while the system is ru ...plex webtronyxMediaServer:Other             PlexWeb is a web app for Plex servers. Connect to your server via your URL and token to access features like viewing current activity and adding playlists based on IMDb lists. Based on Flask.recordings converterdjaydevMediaApp:Video             DonateWatches for .ts files made by live TV recordings and converts them to h265 .mp4 files automatically. Supports Nvidia and Intel HW transcoding. Instructions at https:\/\/github.com\/djaydev\/docker-recordings-transcoderxteve_guide2goalturismoDownloaders, Network:Proxy             xteve, guide2go in one docker with cron\r\n\r\nsetup guide2go SD subscrition as follows or copy your existing .json files into your mounted \/guide2go folder \r\ndocker exec -it \"dockername\" guide2go -configure \/guide2go\/\"your_epg_name\".json\r\n\r\nto ...xtevealturismoMediaApp:Other, Network:Proxy             xteve, in docker with cron\r\n\r\ndocker runs in host mode \r\naccess xteve webui ip:34400\/web\/\r\n\r\nafter docker start check your config folder and do your setups, setup is persistent, start from scratch by delete them\r\n\r\ncron and xteve start opti ...OVPN_PrivoxyalturismoNetwork:Proxy             openvpn with privoxy in docker with cron\r\n\r\nafter docker start check your config folder, add your *.ovpn file(s) and edit logindata.confgo ipfsipfsOther             DonateIPFS is a global, versioned, peer-to-peer filesystem. It combines good ideas from Git, BitTorrent, Kademlia, SFS, and the Web. It is like a single bittorrent swarm, exchanging git objects. IPFS provides an interface as simple as the HTTP we ...owi2plexalturismoDownloaders             a xml grabber for enigma with open webif\r\n\r\nafter docker start check your config folder and do your setups, setup is persistent, start from scratch by delete them\r\n\r\ncron options are updated on docker restart.\r\ncronjob changes doesnt requir ...guide2goalturismoDownloaders             a xml grabber from schedule direct service\r\n\r\nafter docker start check your config folder and do your setups, setup is persistent, start from scratch by delete them\r\n\r\ncron options are updated on docker restart.\r\ncronjob changes doesnt requ ...radarrsyncdmaniusDownloaders             RadarrSync Syncs two Radarr servers through web API. This is a modified version designed to be run in a docker container. This version supports only two servers.\r\n\r\nRADARR_URL -> The endpoint of your radarr server\r\n\r\nRADARR_KEY -> The API k ...plpptronyxTools:Utilities             PHP Library Presenter for PLEX\r\n\r\nProvides a PHP front end to simply present PLEX libraries on the web without the possibility to play or download the library items. Currently movie\/home video, TV show, music and photo\/picture libraries are ...TraktarreafxxTools:Utilities             Script to add new series and movies to Sonarr\/Radarr based on Trakt lists.       \r\nFor more info on env variables and setup of your config file, check out: https:\/\/hub.docker.com\/r\/eafxx\/traktarr","script":"$('#templateSortButtons,#sortButtons').hide();enableIcon('#sortIcon',false);"}

I'm still running 6.7.0 here.

 

Thanks

 

//EDIT I've updated to 6.7.2 and the error in Apps has cleared however the three docker containers are still reporting updates and not downloading anything.

Edited by PR.

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/29/2019 at 5:16 PM, PR. said:

I'm getting the same thing, Plex, ZNC, and Tautilla all saying they have updates but nothing downloads.

 

If I go to Apps I get the following error:


Error from POST call force_update.  
Warning:  file_get_contents(/tmp/community.applications/tempFiles/currentServer.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/community.applications/include/exec.php on line 269
{"status":"ok","script":"feedWarning('');"}

And if I ok that I get a longer error:


Error from POST call get_content.  
Warning:  file_get_contents(/tmp/community.applications/tempFiles/currentServer.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/community.applications/skins/Narrow/skin.php on line 77
{"display":"addDockerWarning(false);var dockerNotEnabled = false;unifi pollergoliftTools:Utilities, Network:Management             Collect ALL UniFi Controller, Device and Client Data - Export to InfluxDB and Grafana\n\n\nREAD THE INSTRUCTIONS! \nhttps:\/\/github.com\/davidnewhall\/unifi-poller\/wiki\/Installation\nhttps:\/\/github.com\/davidnewhall\/unifi-poller\/wiki\/Grafana\nhttps:\/ ...AdGuard HomesiwatincNetwork             DonateAdGuard Home is a network-wide software for blocking ads & tracking. After you set it up, it\u2019ll cover ALL your home devices, and you don\u2019t need any client-side software for that. With the rise of Internet-Of-Things and connected devices ...motioneyedjaydevNetwork             DonateMotionEye is a web frontend for the motion daemon, written in Python.\nBeing based on Alpine Linux, size of this container is very small (less than 100MB in download size).\nFirst run will start with motioneye default settings. To use a preco ...ATLASich777GameServers             DonateThis Docker will download and install SteamCMD. It will also install ATLAS and run it (this docker does also have a built in Redis server for quick server setup, you also can disable it in the variables below).\r\n\r\nATTENTION: First Startup c ...OpenRCT2ich777GameServers             DonateThis Docker will download and install the preferred version of OpenRCT2.\r\n\r\nATTENTION: First Startup can take very long since it downloads the gameserver files!\r\n\r\nManual Installation: You can also drop a custom version (even a develop vers ...openVMTools_compiledStevenDOther, Plugins             Open-VM-Tools for running unRAID as a VM under ESXi.unmsnico640Network:Management, Tools:Utilities             This is an all-in-one Alpine Linux based Docker image for running the Ubiquiti Network Management System. This image contains all the components required to run UNMS in a single container and uses the s6-overlay for process management.\r\n\r\nT ...red discordbotphasecorexTools:Utilities             The newest Red-Discordbot in a convenient multi-arch container \r\n\r\nHow to create a bot account: https:\/\/discordpy.readthedocs.io\/en\/v1.0.1\/discord.html#creating-a-bot-account\r\n\r\nReadme: https:\/\/github.com\/PhasecoreX\/docker-red-discordbotXonoticich777GameServers             DonateThis Docker will download and install the preferred version of Xonotic.\r\n\r\nATTENTION: First Startup can take very long since it downloads the gameserver files!\r\n\r\nUpdate Notice: If you want to update the game simply change the version numbe ...Hurtworldich777GameServers             DonateThis Docker will download and install SteamCMD. It will also install Hurtworld and run it.\r\n\r\nATTENTION: First Startup can take very long since it downloads the gameserver files!\r\n\r\nUpdate Notice: Simply restart the container if a newer ver ...QuakeLiveich777GameServers             DonateThis Docker will download and install SteamCMD. It will also install Quake Live and run it.\r\nInitial ServerName: 'Quake Live Docker' and Password: 'Docker' (without quotes)\r\n\r\nATTENTION: First Startup can take very long since it downloads t ...xteve_g2g_owialturismoDownloaders, Tools:Utilities             xteve, guide2go, owi2plex in one docker with cron\r\n\r\naccess xteve webui ip:34400\/web\/\r\n\r\nafter docker start check your config folder and do your setups, setup is persistent, start from scratch by delete them\r\n\r\ncron and xteve start options  ...binhex urbackupbinhexProductivity, Tools:Utilities, Backup             DonateUrBackup is an easy to setup Open Source client\/server backup system, that through a combination of image and file backups accomplishes both data safety and a fast restoration time.\n    File and image backups are made while the system is ru ...plex webtronyxMediaServer:Other             PlexWeb is a web app for Plex servers. Connect to your server via your URL and token to access features like viewing current activity and adding playlists based on IMDb lists. Based on Flask.recordings converterdjaydevMediaApp:Video             DonateWatches for .ts files made by live TV recordings and converts them to h265 .mp4 files automatically. Supports Nvidia and Intel HW transcoding. Instructions at https:\/\/github.com\/djaydev\/docker-recordings-transcoderxteve_guide2goalturismoDownloaders, Network:Proxy             xteve, guide2go in one docker with cron\r\n\r\nsetup guide2go SD subscrition as follows or copy your existing .json files into your mounted \/guide2go folder \r\ndocker exec -it \"dockername\" guide2go -configure \/guide2go\/\"your_epg_name\".json\r\n\r\nto ...xtevealturismoMediaApp:Other, Network:Proxy             xteve, in docker with cron\r\n\r\ndocker runs in host mode \r\naccess xteve webui ip:34400\/web\/\r\n\r\nafter docker start check your config folder and do your setups, setup is persistent, start from scratch by delete them\r\n\r\ncron and xteve start opti ...OVPN_PrivoxyalturismoNetwork:Proxy             openvpn with privoxy in docker with cron\r\n\r\nafter docker start check your config folder, add your *.ovpn file(s) and edit logindata.confgo ipfsipfsOther             DonateIPFS is a global, versioned, peer-to-peer filesystem. It combines good ideas from Git, BitTorrent, Kademlia, SFS, and the Web. It is like a single bittorrent swarm, exchanging git objects. IPFS provides an interface as simple as the HTTP we ...owi2plexalturismoDownloaders             a xml grabber for enigma with open webif\r\n\r\nafter docker start check your config folder and do your setups, setup is persistent, start from scratch by delete them\r\n\r\ncron options are updated on docker restart.\r\ncronjob changes doesnt requir ...guide2goalturismoDownloaders             a xml grabber from schedule direct service\r\n\r\nafter docker start check your config folder and do your setups, setup is persistent, start from scratch by delete them\r\n\r\ncron options are updated on docker restart.\r\ncronjob changes doesnt requ ...radarrsyncdmaniusDownloaders             RadarrSync Syncs two Radarr servers through web API. This is a modified version designed to be run in a docker container. This version supports only two servers.\r\n\r\nRADARR_URL -> The endpoint of your radarr server\r\n\r\nRADARR_KEY -> The API k ...plpptronyxTools:Utilities             PHP Library Presenter for PLEX\r\n\r\nProvides a PHP front end to simply present PLEX libraries on the web without the possibility to play or download the library items. Currently movie\/home video, TV show, music and photo\/picture libraries are ...TraktarreafxxTools:Utilities             Script to add new series and movies to Sonarr\/Radarr based on Trakt lists.       \r\nFor more info on env variables and setup of your config file, check out: https:\/\/hub.docker.com\/r\/eafxx\/traktarr","script":"$('#templateSortButtons,#sortButtons').hide();enableIcon('#sortIcon',false);"}

I'm still running 6.7.0 here.

 

Thanks

 

//EDIT I've updated to 6.7.2 and the error in Apps has cleared however the three docker containers are still reporting updates and not downloading anything.

Interesting...

 

Torn through the code over the last few days, and what you just saw is basically impossible where the one file (currentServer) doesn't exist but the templates have been loaded (all of the rest of the error).  Only thing I can come up with as to why is a weird circumstance of having multiple browser windows open to CA simultaneously, then on one of them hitting New / Previous / Random / Top / Trending (which reloads the feed) having it fail and displaying the "Download Error message" on the main screen, and then on the second instance of CA in the browser surfing around without hitting one of those aforementioned links.

 

Either way, I'll modify the code slightly so that in this case the 2nd instance will also display the download error.

Share this post


Link to post

If it helps, the last few days I've run morning updates, its tried to reupdate other containers.  For example, I've had alerts for three updates, so I go to the docker tab, click update all and more try to update (which were updated over the last few days).  From memory those that are duplicated do little more than attempt then restart, but I'll log it the next time.  If it's not related, I'm sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Cessquill said:

If it helps, the last few days I've run morning updates, its tried to reupdate other containers.  For example, I've had alerts for three updates, so I go to the docker tab, click update all and more try to update (which were updated over the last few days).  From memory those that are duplicated do little more than attempt then restart, but I'll log it the next time.  If it's not related, I'm sorry.

The update available thingy has nothing to do with CA at all.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.