Jump to content
atribe

[Support] for atribe's repo Docker images

436 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

Im having issues getting telelgraf to start up, I attempted to start with the config file added and the settings changed needed for my server ip, but it says invalid parameter on start?

 

74c34ef0796b9eb9c618acd5d5b0f8c9 (1).png

Edited by xxbryantd
media

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, xxbryantd said:

Im having issues getting telelgraf to start up, I attempted to start with the config file added and the settings changed needed for my server ip, but it says invalid parameter on start?

 

74c34ef0796b9eb9c618acd5d5b0f8c9 (1).png

Where is the error displayed? Is it that the docker container can't start or that telegraf is reading the config file and something is wrong in there. My guess is you have a typo of some kind in your telegraf.conf.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Brydezen said:

Regarding the mineos docker;

How can I get it to work with nginx-proxy on a remote server?

No matter what I do i keep getting 502 errors bad gateway.

Don't know. I do reverse-proxy mine with traefik and it works fine. Are you directing it to the https version or you mineos ip address?

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, atribe said:

Where is the error displayed? Is it that the docker container can't start or that telegraf is reading the config file and something is wrong in there. My guess is you have a typo of some kind in your telegraf.conf.

 

a3fe3f1db2922f3ab222e6efe9ae6bd4.png

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/14/2019 at 2:24 AM, atribe said:

Don't know. I do reverse-proxy mine with traefik and it works fine. Are you directing it to the https version or you mineos ip address?

I'm running the nginx-proxy combo with let's encrypt companion. So i'm trying to directing it to a https version. So I can use it simple over the internet without fear of mitm sniffing of my password. Can get almost every other docker to work with it just fine. But keep getting 502 errors here. :S

 

Best regards

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/13/2019 at 5:42 PM, xxbryantd said:

Im having issues getting telelgraf to start up, I attempted to start with the config file added and the settings changed needed for my server ip, but it says invalid parameter on start?

 

74c34ef0796b9eb9c618acd5d5b0f8c9 (1).png

You ever get this working? I am attempting a new install and get the same error message.

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, cammelspit said:

You ever get this working? I am attempting a new install and get the same error message.

I was able to reproduce the error by not having the telegraf.conf file. If you don't have the file before you start it creates a folder named telegraf.conf. So you'll need to delete that folder and replace it with the file.

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, atribe said:

I was able to reproduce the error by not having the telegraf.conf file. If you don't have the file before you start it creates a folder named telegraf.conf. So you'll need to delete that folder and replace it with the file.

Heh, literally 30 seconds ago I figured that out. :D On to the next step!!! thanks!

Share this post


Link to post

I'm seeing the following error for the speedtest-for-influxdb-and-grafana container in the log after the latest update and then the container stops:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/src/InfluxdbSpeedtest.py", line 9, in <module>
from influxspeedtest.common import log
ImportError: No module named 'influxspeedtest'

 

 

 

Edited by jedimstr

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, jedimstr said:

I'm seeing the following error for the speedtest-for-influxdb-and-grafana container in the log after the latest update and then the container stops:


Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/src/InfluxdbSpeedtest.py", line 9, in <module>
from influxspeedtest.common import log
ImportError: No module named 'influxspeedtest'

 

 

Can confirm - wanted to install it right now, but got greeted with this error instead. :(

Edited by rinukkusu

Share this post


Link to post

HHDTemp docker question.

 

I need to get the temps from nvme0 (m.2 cache). 

 

I get all the sd** just fine in grafana. Assuming i need to add another parameter to the docker.

 

Can I just put a comma? 

 

EX:  -q -d -F /dev/sd*, -q -d -F /dev/nvme*

 

Or should I make another HDDTEMP_ARGS variable and duplicate the command with the /nvme* at the end instead of the /sd*?

Screen Shot 2019-01-27 at 3.00.16 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, atribe said:

Ok, fixed the problem. There was a missing package in the requirements file, so it wasn't working.

The author also added a new section in the config.ini file. This is optional, however, it will log a an exception to the console if you don't have it.

[LOGGING]
# Valid Options: critical, error, warning, info, debug
Level = info

 

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, sminker said:

HHDTemp docker question.

 

I need to get the temps from nvme0 (m.2 cache). 

 

I get all the sd** just fine in grafana. Assuming i need to add another parameter to the docker.

 

Can I just put a comma? 

 

EX:  -q -d -F /dev/sd*, -q -d -F /dev/nvme*

 

Or should I make another HDDTEMP_ARGS variable and duplicate the command with the /nvme* at the end instead of the /sd*?

Screen Shot 2019-01-27 at 3.00.16 PM.png

Based on the wiki for hddtemp https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Hddtemp, it looks like you just put 

-q -d -F /dev/sd* /dev/nvme*

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, atribe said:

Based on the wiki for hddtemp https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Hddtemp, it looks like you just put 


-q -d -F /dev/sd* /dev/nvme*

 

Thanks for that. Still not giving readings for the nvme drive. Ive tried /nvme*, /nvme0*, and its direct location in the dev folder /nvme0n1.

 

Anyone have anyother options I can try.

Screen Shot 2019-01-27 at 6.11.13 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, atribe said:

Ok, fixed the problem. There was a missing package in the requirements file, so it wasn't working.

The author also added a new section in the config.ini file. This is optional, however, it will log a an exception to the console if you don't have it.


[LOGGING]
# Valid Options: critical, error, warning, info, debug
Level = info

 

Thanks!  Confirmed fixed.

Share this post


Link to post

Firstly, this isn't so much of a support need but rather a question. I have gotten this all up and running and I am super happy, thanks for that, and I have just installed the Plex Data collection docker. Thing is, the Plex data collection docker is using a LOT more CPU than Plex itself is when idle, is this normal? It seems like the data collection docker is spiking in tandem with Plex, however. So I assume it writes to the DB even on the slightest idle process in Plex? Is there to have it write less often, perhaps every 10 or 30 seconds? I think the constant and very often writing to the DB is the cause.

 

Thanks again for making it slightly less of a hassle getting this going on unRAID. 👍

 

Hee hee...

https://snapshot.raintank.io/dashboard/snapshot/lfKTF3DcnAALRkF6aJyQzJjKV9NBayO3

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/30/2019 at 1:33 PM, cammelspit said:

Firstly, this isn't so much of a support need but rather a question. I have gotten this all up and running and I am super happy, thanks for that, and I have just installed the Plex Data collection docker. Thing is, the Plex data collection docker is using a LOT more CPU than Plex itself is when idle, is this normal? It seems like the data collection docker is spiking in tandem with Plex, however. So I assume it writes to the DB even on the slightest idle process in Plex? Is there to have it write less often, perhaps every 10 or 30 seconds? I think the constant and very often writing to the DB is the cause.

 

Thanks again for making it slightly less of a hassle getting this going on unRAID. 👍

 

Hee hee...

https://snapshot.raintank.io/dashboard/snapshot/lfKTF3DcnAALRkF6aJyQzJjKV9NBayO3

Not sure, I didn't create that particular container, just made it available on unRAID. Find the it on dockerhub or github and ask the creator there.

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/29/2019 at 2:43 PM, Fiala06 said:

How do you add MIBs to telegraf? I'm trying to add my UniFi and says I need to download them. I can't figure out where to place them.

 

Here is the dashboard https://grafana.com/dashboards/1486

 

I've tried to put them in the same dir as the conf but that didn't work. Kinda stuck.

 

image.png.15aee4018e859e9cae7e218fa1d43309.png

 

 

 

Don't know how to do that. I'd hit up the support link on the telegraf docker hub page or maybe their github page.

Share this post


Link to post

Hey, quick question.

 

I just added the apcupsd exporter and I'm getting an error. Not sure if this is because I'm using a cyberpower UPS or what:

 

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/src/apcupsd-influxdb-exporter.py", line 36, in <module>
'BATTV': float(ups['BATTV']),
KeyError: 'BATTV'

This is what I have in my apcaccess if that matters:

 

root@Storage:/mnt/user/AppData/Config/scripts# apcaccess
APC      : 001,033,0821
DATE     : 2019-02-01 15:40:38 -0800
HOSTNAME : Storage
VERSION  : 3.14.14 (31 May 2016) slackware
UPSNAME  : Storage
CABLE    : USB Cable
DRIVER   : USB UPS Driver
UPSMODE  : Stand Alone
STARTTIME: 2019-01-27 04:40:04 -0800
MODEL    : OR1500PFCLCD
STATUS   : ONLINE
LINEV    : 120.0 Volts
LOADPCT  : 11.0 Percent
BCHARGE  : 100.0 Percent
TIMELEFT : 68.0 Minutes
MBATTCHG : 10 Percent
MINTIMEL : 10 Minutes
MAXTIME  : 600 Seconds
OUTPUTV  : 120.0 Volts
DWAKE    : -1 Seconds
LOTRANS  : 100.0 Volts
HITRANS  : 132.0 Volts
ALARMDEL : No alarm
NUMXFERS : 1
XONBATT  : 2019-01-30 05:02:27 -0800
TONBATT  : 0 Seconds
CUMONBATT: 8 Seconds
XOFFBATT : 2019-01-30 05:02:35 -0800
SELFTEST : NO
STATFLAG : 0x05000008
SERIALNO : GX1HS2000054
NOMINV   : 120 Volts
NOMPOWER : 1050 Watts
END APC  : 2019-02-01 15:40:46 -0800

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Tybio said:

Hey, quick question.

 

I just added the apcupsd exporter and I'm getting an error. Not sure if this is because I'm using a cyberpower UPS or what:

 


Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/src/apcupsd-influxdb-exporter.py", line 36, in <module>
'BATTV': float(ups['BATTV']),
KeyError: 'BATTV'

This is what I have in my apcaccess if that matters:

 


root@Storage:/mnt/user/AppData/Config/scripts# apcaccess
APC      : 001,033,0821
DATE     : 2019-02-01 15:40:38 -0800
HOSTNAME : Storage
VERSION  : 3.14.14 (31 May 2016) slackware
UPSNAME  : Storage
CABLE    : USB Cable
DRIVER   : USB UPS Driver
UPSMODE  : Stand Alone
STARTTIME: 2019-01-27 04:40:04 -0800
MODEL    : OR1500PFCLCD
STATUS   : ONLINE
LINEV    : 120.0 Volts
LOADPCT  : 11.0 Percent
BCHARGE  : 100.0 Percent
TIMELEFT : 68.0 Minutes
MBATTCHG : 10 Percent
MINTIMEL : 10 Minutes
MAXTIME  : 600 Seconds
OUTPUTV  : 120.0 Volts
DWAKE    : -1 Seconds
LOTRANS  : 100.0 Volts
HITRANS  : 132.0 Volts
ALARMDEL : No alarm
NUMXFERS : 1
XONBATT  : 2019-01-30 05:02:27 -0800
TONBATT  : 0 Seconds
CUMONBATT: 8 Seconds
XOFFBATT : 2019-01-30 05:02:35 -0800
SELFTEST : NO
STATFLAG : 0x05000008
SERIALNO : GX1HS2000054
NOMINV   : 120 Volts
NOMPOWER : 1050 Watts
END APC  : 2019-02-01 15:40:46 -0800

 

 

The problem is that the current program is hard coded to some outputs from apcupsd. Your ups doesn't have the battery voltage output, so it is breaking. Your welcome to submit a PR to fix that problem to the github project https://github.com/atribe/apcupsd-influxdb-exporter. Its something I want to do, just don't have the time right now.

Share this post


Link to post

I guess my APS ups is also not supported? bummer because I'd love it if we got this to work.

 

getting the following error:

 

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/src/apcupsd-influxdb-exporter.py", line 37, in <module>
'OUTPUTV': float(ups['OUTPUTV']),
KeyError: 'OUTPUTV'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/src/apcupsd-influxdb-exporter.py", line 37, in <module>
'OUTPUTV': float(ups['OUTPUTV']),
KeyError: 'OUTPUTV'

 

my UPS details:

 

APC001,036,0879DATE2019-02-12 21:32:40 +0100

HOSTNAMESERVERPRIMEVERSION3.14.14 (31 May 2016) slackware

UPSNAMESERVERPRIMECABLEUSB Cable

DRIVERUSB UPS DriverUPSMODEStand Alone

STARTTIME2019-02-12 16:48:47 +0100MODELBack-UPS XS 1400U

STATUSOnlineLINEV224.0 Volts

LOADPCT9.0 PercentBCHARGE100.0 Percent

TIMELEFT72.5 MinutesMBATTCHG50 Percent

MINTIMEL5 MinutesMAXTIME0 Seconds

SENSEMediumLOTRANS155.0 Volts

HITRANS280.0 VoltsALARMDEL30 Seconds

BATTV27.1 VoltsLASTXFERNo transfers since turnon

NUMXFERS0TONBATT0 Seconds

CUMONBATT0 SecondsXOFFBATTN/A

SELFTESTNOSTATFLAG0x05000008

SERIALNO4B1825P00963BATTDATE2018-06-18

NOMINV230 VoltsNOMBATTV24.0 Volts

NOMPOWER700 WattsFIRMWARE926.T2 .I USB FW:T2

END APC2019-02-12 21:32:48 +0100

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, BelgarionNL said:

I guess my APS ups is also not supported? bummer because I'd love it if we got this to work.

 

getting the following error:

 


Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/src/apcupsd-influxdb-exporter.py", line 37, in <module>
'OUTPUTV': float(ups['OUTPUTV']),
KeyError: 'OUTPUTV'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/src/apcupsd-influxdb-exporter.py", line 37, in <module>
'OUTPUTV': float(ups['OUTPUTV']),
KeyError: 'OUTPUTV'

 

my UPS details:

 

APC001,036,0879DATE2019-02-12 21:32:40 +0100

HOSTNAMESERVERPRIMEVERSION3.14.14 (31 May 2016) slackware

UPSNAMESERVERPRIMECABLEUSB Cable

DRIVERUSB UPS DriverUPSMODEStand Alone

STARTTIME2019-02-12 16:48:47 +0100MODELBack-UPS XS 1400U

STATUSOnlineLINEV224.0 Volts

LOADPCT9.0 PercentBCHARGE100.0 Percent

TIMELEFT72.5 MinutesMBATTCHG50 Percent

MINTIMEL5 MinutesMAXTIME0 Seconds

SENSEMediumLOTRANS155.0 Volts

HITRANS280.0 VoltsALARMDEL30 Seconds

BATTV27.1 VoltsLASTXFERNo transfers since turnon

NUMXFERS0TONBATT0 Seconds

CUMONBATT0 SecondsXOFFBATTN/A

SELFTESTNOSTATFLAG0x05000008

SERIALNO4B1825P00963BATTDATE2018-06-18

NOMINV230 VoltsNOMBATTV24.0 Volts

NOMPOWER700 WattsFIRMWARE926.T2 .I USB FW:T2

END APC2019-02-12 21:32:48 +0100

Not at the moment. I have a solution in the works, but no ETA.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.