Jump to content
Squid

[Plugin] CA Cleanup Appdata

43 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

OMG finally that worked! Thanks mate! This plugin has really been an awesome help for me to keep those directories that are no logner of use clean.

 

Again, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Is there any way to install this plugin now that it is deprecated?

 

Edit: Never mind. I found the settings to show deprecated apps :)

Edited by ProphetSe7en

Share this post


Link to post

This app is amazing. Thank you so much. Really a shame you depreciated it because of dimwits..

Share this post


Link to post

This was exactly what I was looking for, thanks for making it!

 

One question though, it seems like it doesn't delete the top level directory when it purges something, ie. I removed gitlab-ce, it found the sub-directories, of logs, etc. but the top folder of Gitlab-CE remains in app-data. I see this as well with a version of Plex, and MySQL. I can go and manually delete them though...

Share this post


Link to post

I've un-deprecated the plugin because it does have use and I still regularly use it for convenience.  There is now a huge warning though on the main page that if you screw up and delete an entire share because 

  1. You severely misconfigured an app no longer installed,
  2. You checked off the folder to be deleted
  3. You answered the question "Are you really sure"

Then you're SOL and maybe would be a candidate for the Darwin Awards

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hi,

 

I Updated to the latest unraid version (6.7.2), and noticed that i no longer see the dockers that are no longer in use. Can push the button select all and then the delete all button gets highlighted, but can't see the dockers, so no manual selection possible lik before.

 

greetings, beloeke

Schermopname (27).png

Schermopname (29).png

Edited by Nismanoku
added screenshots

Share this post


Link to post

What theme in display settings are you using

Sent via telekinesis

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Nismanoku said:

Hi,

 

I Updated to the latest unraid version (6.7.2), and noticed that i no longer see the dockers that are no longer in use. Can push the button select all and then the delete all button gets highlighted, but can't see the dockers, so no manual selection possible lik before.

 

greetings, beloeke

Schermopname (27).png

Schermopname (29).png

I have the same issue.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, PieQuest said:

I have the same issue.

 

11 hours ago, Squid said:

What theme in display settings are you using

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/8/2019 at 6:02 PM, Squid said:

What theme in display settings are you using

 

See attached image for my current display settings.

 

DisplaySettings.PNG

Share this post


Link to post

Is there a way to point it to appdata that is stored on an unassigned device ? Ever since I moved my appdata to the UD the plugin does not seem to see orphaned folders; or any for that matter.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Armchair Guru said:

Is there a way to point it to appdata that is stored on an unassigned device ? Ever since I moved my appdata to the UD the plugin does not seem to see orphaned folders; or any for that matter.

If you want a docker to use a mount point on an Unassigned Device then you should set the access mode to be one of the 'slave' variants.

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, itimpi said:

If you want a docker to use a mount point on an Unassigned Device then you should set the access mode to be one of the 'slave' variants.

The dockers work fine and are setup the way you mention, i mean specifically that the Cleanup Appdata plugin does not see any of my appdata folders on the UD when an orphaned one exists.

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by Armchair Guru
picture add

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, PieQuest said:

See attached image for my current display settings.

 

Best I can come up with right now is that an adblocker or something is blocking it.  White list your server in the adblocker.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Squid said:

Best I can come up with right now is that an adblocker or something is blocking it.  White list your server in the adblocker.

Server is white listed. I went ahead and checked on a browser I never use (Edge) that has no extensions on it and I have the same issue.

Hope this gets fixed!

(If a mod sees this I accidentally posted anonymously so please ignore that)

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, I have no idea how you guys are managing to do this...  As far as I can tell it's impossible for the Select All button to appear without any container listed.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/10/2019 at 11:31 AM, Armchair Guru said:

Is there a way to point it to appdata that is stored on an unassigned device ? Ever since I moved my appdata to the UD the plugin does not seem to see orphaned folders; or any for that matter.

Thanks

Not currently.  Use Krusader to delete the folders

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Squid said:

Yeah, I have no idea how you guys are managing to do this...  As far as I can tell it's impossible for the Select All button to appear without any container listed.  

 

Scratch that.  Do you guys have any of the config folders with an apostrophe in it?

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.