[Support] Linuxserver.io - Ombi

1 hour ago, ikiya13 said:

I have had this problem for several weeks at this point, I think it's beyond a problem with Plex auth.

I was just stating that there was an issue yesterday. If anyone is still having issues I'd encourage them to reach out on GitHub or discord. 

I do recall there were issues a few months ago, but they have all now been resolved. 

• 1 month later...

If anyone else is having issues with the Plex log in with a new Ombi set up on unRaid. I couldn't get it to route back to Ombi with the log in through plex during the wizard, but I created an Ombi admin in wizard and the login after completing the wizard let me do the Plex OAuth successfully to log in through Plex. Worth a shot to try it. 

Noticed an issue today, searched but can only find guides from 2 years ago. When searching for a TV show it flashes up briefly but then disappears showing no results. This is for any TV show. Movies list is not affected. What can I check? Shows as up to date in unRaid but on the Ombi page it shows Version3.0.5223 (New Update Available) 

5 minutes ago, bigdan1190 said:

Noticed an issue today, searched but can only find guides from 2 years ago. When searching for a TV show it flashes up briefly but then disappears showing no results. This is for any TV show. Movies list is not affected. What can I check? Shows as up to date in unRaid but on the Ombi page it shows Version3.0.5223 (New Update Available) 

You are on a very very old version of Ombi. 

please update :)