[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

9 hours ago, Nick.L said:

I was curious to know if there is a multi-user feature available on PhotoPrism

As far as I know no.

I think there was one user with the same question and I found on GitHub that this feature is development but that was almost 6 months ago.

I would recommend that you post an Issue on Photoprisms GitHub with that question to get a definitive answer from the developers.

GitHub Issue Tracker

EDIT: I've now found one Issue on GitHub for that: Click

I'm having some really strange behavior this morning with LuckyBackup (still on 6.11.5).  A backup should have run this morning but didn't.  I tried to run it manually, but the ui is really slow and froze a couple time.  I had to restart the docker, and was able to get back to the main page, but when i try to run a manual backup, it goes to a password page

image.thumb.png.ccd50d4a3c3d61e557965d3846452251.png

At one point i was able to click Super User Mode at the bottom and saw a bunch of red text, i tried to get a screenshot, but couldn't in time before switching back to the password page.

I believe it said something about ssh key in red, but not 100% sure. 

edit: 

got it

image.png.2530c1d697a44fd36a90073b728cf422.png

Edited by danimal86
1 hour ago, danimal86 said:

I'm having some really strange behavior this morning with LuckyBackup (still on 6.11.5).  A backup should have run this morning but didn't.  I tried to run it manually, but the ui is really slow and froze a couple time.  I had to restart the docker, and was able to get back to the main page, but when i try to run a manual backup, it goes to a password page

Your source and destination is set to the same...?

Is this a local share or do you back up to a remote share?

On 4/14/2023 at 10:12 AM, ich777 said:

Your source and destination is set to the same...?

Is this a local share or do you back up to a remote share?

Its on a separate unraid server but on the same network.  I haven't changed anything as far as host or destination shares. 

Luckybackup had been working fine until this week.  

Any ideas?

5 hours ago, danimal86 said:

Any ideas?

image.png.3a82a7781cb5622d3ffed10237078768.png

your id_rsa file is not there, also the location is not persistent, so my assumption is, once you setted it up by cli it worked, after a update, a delete / redo ... luckybackup, the file will be gone.

and as there was a update 4 days ago i guess thats where it broke for you ...

so, redo your ssh keys and place them in a persistent place like your appdata folder, then point to it from luckybackup pov, sample

/luckybackup/.ssh/id_rsa which would be located on unraid's pov /mnt/user/appdata/luckybackup/.ssh

• Like 1
20 hours ago, ich777 said:

Just open up you appdata share via SMB and copy the file into the folder …/luckybackup/.ssh/

I let krusader run a search for the id_rsa and it couldn't find anything.  Would you happen to have any idea of where the file may have been moved to?  

I cant get into the Root file with krusader (looks like a permission thing). 

24 minutes ago, danimal86 said:

I let krusader run a search for the id_rsa and it couldn't find anything.  Would you happen to have any idea of where the file may have been moved to?  

The file is gone now.

Please copy it over from the other machine again.

1 hour ago, ich777 said:

The file is gone now.

Please copy it over from the other machine again.

i was able to get into the root folder on the backup server, but i dont see the id_rsa.pub file, would it be somewhere other than root?

image.thumb.png.e09f88048697c807f1ff64dfbba8c054.png

is it possible it was deleted from both (luckybackup isn't installed on the Backup server, so i doubt it)