[Support] Organzir Organizr

33 posts in this topic Last Reply

44 minutes ago, Roxedus said:

Depending on how you set it up. The last guide I saw needed you to change the hostname/forward ip, on the auth location.

Hi thanks for the reply, when my gf trys to sign in with the settings from above I get a API connection error but I'm able to sign in? 

Screenshot 2020-11-12 at 12.28.58 (2).png

I have no idea how to do that on NPM, you might have some luck with adding some headers with the advanced settings for the location. We have a article on this problem in our docs.

This what you should add:

proxy_buffer_size          128k;
proxy_buffers              4 256k;
proxy_busy_buffers_size    256k;

42 minutes ago, Roxedus said:

I have no idea how to do that on NPM, you might have some luck with adding some headers with the advanced settings for the location. We have a article on this problem in our docs.

This what you should add:

proxy_buffer_size          128k;
proxy_buffers              4 256k;
proxy_busy_buffers_size    256k;

ok thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to set up my Unraid dashboard in Organizr V2. I only plan to use this locally with no access from the outside internet. When I try to log into either of my Unraid servers, I can never progress pass the logon screen. I can see in the Unraid server logs where the authentication is successful, but the page never proceeds on to the standard Unraid dashboard. Any suggestions?