Unraid OS version 6.10.0 available

20 minutes ago, Rejserr said:

Already setup to USE_SSL="no"

When write /etc/rc.d/rc.nginx reload , get message Nginx is not running.

Still cannot connect to webgui.

Any another solution ?

Please start your own thread under general support. It is impossible to follow the conversation when your stuff is mixed up with everybody else's in this thread.

• Like 1

I’ve had some trouble with my Win10-GPU with 1050Ti passed through.

The machine won’t boot properly when the GPU is selected as primary monitor. Just a black monitor.

Remote Desktop doesn’t work.

VNC works properly.

VNC with the GPU as the Second Monitor works properly. I’ve tried switching between i440fx and Q35.

I’ve enabled and disabled the GPU VFIO settings.

I can’t get my Win10-VM working with a GPU. I downgraded to 6.9.2.

The upgrade went smoothly. I do have one complaint that has to do with this site though. I love using dark mode, and I use it for everything. When I opened the link to the wiki for the release changes I about went blind because it went from the dark theme of this forum to nearly-blinding white. It'd be super cool if the wiki could get a dark theme as well. 😅

10 hours ago, Zorlofe said:

Good job team and thanks for all the hard work! The only issue I'm seeing so far is that Plex seems to not be able to access any media now and is unable to play anything.

I'm not sure why you would be having an issue. My Plex is working just fine after the upgrade.

Edited by IFireflyl
I did not want to double post.
7 hours ago, pervel said:

Is downgrading safe and easy? I'm honestly a bit worried about upgrading after reading this thread.

Has been safe for me.

But I've had to recover my old XML for my Win10-VM.

Ubuntu-VMs (without GPU) were not affected.

It's only in GUI boot mode, and it's only there for management of the server (for those persons who use the OS with a VM running their daily driver and need a way to access the server with the VM stopped)

It is not recommended to use it for general web surfing.

4 minutes ago, Zonediver said:

Update from 6.9.2, reboot, machine dead... no boot anymore... nice...

If it doesn't boot at all, then it's most likely a flash problem that didn't manifest itself until the writes associated with the upgrade happened.  If it boots and then there's issues, you have to be more specific as to what the problem you saw is.

5 minutes ago, Zonediver said:

Question: Is v6.10 UEFI-only?

What makes you ask that?

If there is a EFI folder on the flash drive then it is set for UEFI boot.   If instead it has a trailing tilde character then the flash is set for Legacy boot.

54 minutes ago, itimpi said:

What makes you ask that?

I tried to boot again but no luck... on the Flash, there is an EFI folder... but again, the flash drive is ok...

No matter - i will do a format and copy back my backup from 6.9.2... experiment done 😉

EDIT: Running again - on the "same" USB-Flash... but with 6.9.2...

v6.10 is not booting (on my Hardware)... the devil knows why... 😈

Edited by Zonediver
4 hours ago, Zonediver said:

I tried to boot again but no luck... on the Flash, there is an EFI folder... but again, the flash drive is ok...

No matter - i will do a format and copy back my backup from 6.9.2... experiment done 😉

EDIT: Running again - on the "same" USB-Flash... but with 6.9.2...

v6.10 is not booting (on my Hardware)... the devil knows why... 😈

A little further explanation would be helpful.  What happens when you power-up?  You see the motherboard bios startup, then what, a blank screen?

4 minutes ago, limetech said:

A little further explanation would be helpful.  What happens when you power-up?  You see the motherboard bios startup, then what, a blank screen?

I saw - for a wink of an eye - an errormessage, then "waiting for bootdevice 30 sec" or so and then... nothing - no bootdevice found...

The USB-Stick is set as first bootdevice at the BIOS, but no way, it doesn't boot...

16 minutes ago, Zonediver said:

I saw - for a wink of an eye - an errormessage, then "waiting for bootdevice 30 sec" or so and then... nothing - no bootdevice found...

The USB-Stick is set as first bootdevice at the BIOS, but no way, it doesn't boot...

Maybe this issue: https://forums.unraid.net/bug-reports/stable-releases/6100-unraid-boot-device-not-found-r1906/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-19275

How many partitions are on your flash device?  Should be only one: partition 1.