Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll do that that. Thanks again.

One last question, and this is a program question, so I don't know if you'll have the answer.  My couchpotato is not downloading anything after reinstalling.  It's giving me this error.

[  couchpotato.core.event] Error in event "yarr.search", that wasn't caught: Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/local/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato/core/event.py", line 12, in runHandler

return handler(*args, **kwargs)

File "/usr/local/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato/core/providers/torrent/publichd/main.py", line 27, in search

if self.isDisabled() or quality['hd'] != True:

KeyError: 'hd'

encoding=UTF-8 debug=False args=['--daemon', '--config_file', '/boot/config/plugins/couchpotato_v2/settings.conf', '--pid_file', '/var/run/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato_v2.pid'] app_dir=/usr/local/couchpotato_v2 data_dir=/mnt/cache/.apps desktop=None options=Namespace(config_file='/boot/config/plugins/couchpotato_v2/settings.conf', console_log=False, daemon=True, data_dir=None, debug=False, pid_file='/var/run/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato_v2.pid', quiet=False)

I installed unraid a few days ago and everything was fine, I finally got around to putting these apps on. but now I restart and array will not come online and the command line shows starting HTPC as the last thing, I can see the flash drive in windows explorer but nothing else, I can not access either the unraid web interface or the unmenu interface.

Hi Influencer, thanks for your continued efforts in maintaining these plugins and for adding the "nohup" to sickbeard's startup script.  I meant to do a pull request, but never did get around to it!  Good to know I can use your live git version than my modified local copy. 

One thing I noticed along the way is that I think there's an unncessary "sed" entry in many of the scripts which share the same rc.x logic (SAB, SB, HP, HTPC & CP but not DarkStat). 

Taking sickbeard as an example, within sickbeard_start function, there's a no-op check to exit if the service is disabled.  Within this check it performs a sed to change the service status, but $CONFIG is not known to this function when called directly.

It is known when called as sub-function from sickbeard_buttonstart.  However, in the buttonstart function you already do the same sed command before calling sickbeard_start.  So by the time you get to the start function, it's not needed.

I think it is better to replace the sed line with a return instead. 

It's not a huge deal as the next no-op to catch if the pid exists will result in the start function exiting correctly, but for clarity it's probably a good idea to make the change.

eg. from

sickbeard_start()
{
    # no-op if not enabled
    if [ $SERVICE != "enable" ]; then
        sed -i "s/"disable"/"enable/"" $CONFIG
    fi
}

to

sickbeard_start()
{
    # no-op if not enabled
    if [ $SERVICE != "enable" ]; then
        return
    fi
}

Thanks once again for your hard work and if you don't mind I may borrow some of your php code for a cups plugin I'm developing as I needed some way to highlight to the user what steps to take and was trying to figure out a way to use field hints but didn't want to mess with javascript.  I particularly like the information.png and assigned text.  Simple and usable!

Regards,

overbyrn

I installed unraid a few days ago and everything was fine, I finally got around to putting these apps on. but now I restart and array will not come online and the command line shows starting HTPC as the last thing, I can see the flash drive in windows explorer but nothing else, I can not access either the unraid web interface or the unmenu interface.

i removed htpc and everything is working fine. is something wrong with the htpc package? how can I test the package?

One thing I noticed along the way is that I think there's an unncessary "sed" entry in many of the scripts which share the same rc.x logic (SAB, SB, HP, HTPC & CP but not DarkStat).

Regards,

overbyrn

One of these days when I have some free time I want to clean up all of the plugins code but haven't had the time lately. A co-workers wife was put in the hospital a few days ago for pregnancy complications so I've been pulling double shifts to cover for him. Things were just getting back to normal with normal schedules.

Regards,

overbyrn

One of these days when I have some free time I want to clean up all of the plugins code but haven't had the time lately. A co-workers wife was put in the hospital a few days ago for pregnancy complications so I've been pulling double shifts to cover for him. Things were just getting back to normal with normal schedules.

Code cleanup is always good. Don't overwork yourself there..

Code cleanup is always good. Don't overwork yourself there..

Completely agree.  Influencer does a cracking job maintaining these plugins.  Time is precious with real life and day jobs inevitably coming before hobbies.

@ Influencer, if I can help in any way please let me know.  I'm no expert, but have a couple of plugins under my belt and always willing to learn more.

Please forgive my noobness, but how do i  upgrade to these plugin versions without loosing all of my settings and configurations. I downloaded the sabnzbn_unpluged.plg and placed it in the plugins folder and rebooted. I had to go threw and set it up all over again. The only thing that carried over was my download history. I would like try and avoid this if at all possible for sicbeard and couchpotato. Thanks in advance for the help.

I have the data directories saved to my catch drive. No, I was upgrading from one of Bennies. I did though put your plg in the plugins folder and failed to remove the old one prior to a re-boot. Then on the re-boot things wet haywire and i couldn't get the web gui to pull up or anything so used telnet and deleted the old sabnzbd.plg then rebooted and I got the web gui back. Thats when i noticed all of my settings were gone. I have no doubt that its was my own dumb fault for failing to remove the old version before installing the new version. But i just want to make sure.

It should be a fairly transparent transition, these are updated versions of bennis plugins so it uses pretty much the same format for the configs. The unplugged versions should actually read the old configs for your setup and add any new options to it. They certainly shouldnt overwrite the previous configs.

Bare with me, I'm very new to ALL of unRaid... ;)

I'm trying to install sabnzbd and I'm getting this error:

Tower login: root
Linux 3.0.35-unRAID.
root@Tower:~# installplg /boot/config/plugins/sabnzbd_unplugged.plg
installing plugin: sabnzbd_unplugged
file /boot/packages/python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz: downloading from http://slackware.
cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-13.37/slackware/d/python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz ..
. wget: unable to resolve host address `slackware.cs.utah.edu'
bad download, deleting
root@Tower:~#

I rebooted my router and tried again ... same thing. I haven't tried rebooting the Tower yet, as the parity sync is going right now. The thing is, I can navigate to the txz file using my other (Windows) computer, so the file isn't offline or anything. Thoughts?

And thanks for any responses!

Try pinging google.com or another website to make sure your server is able to connect.

You can also try to download it manually

cd /boot/packages
wget http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-13.37/slackware/d/python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz

If that works you can repeat the install and it will skip the file since it already exists.

Hi there,

Just moved to these plugins from W-W's versions and all are working perfectly except CP. When I try and start it, it just hangs with this output:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/couchpotato_v2/CouchPotato.py", line 127, in <module>
    l = Loader()
  File "/usr/local/couchpotato_v2/CouchPotato.py", line 47, in __init__
    os.makedirs(self.data_dir)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/os.py", line 157, in makedirs
    mkdir(name, mode)
OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/.couchpotato'

I just reinstalled CP completely, so the permissions seem alright.. but something's obviously wrong... my directories:

root@knox:/usr/local# ls -la couchpotato/
total 56
drwxr-xr-x  6 nobody users     0 2012-09-16 22:15 ./
drwxr-xr-x 11 root   root      0 2012-09-16 22:15 ../
drwxr-xr-x  8 nobody users     0 2012-09-16 22:15 .git/
-rw-r--r--  1 nobody users    46 2012-09-16 22:15 .gitignore
-rwxr-xr-x  1 nobody users  4476 2012-09-16 22:15 CouchPotato.py*
-rw-r--r--  1 nobody users  2004 2012-09-16 22:15 README.md
drwxr-xr-x  5 nobody users     0 2012-09-16 22:16 couchpotato/
drwxr-xr-x  2 nobody users     0 2012-09-16 22:15 init/
drwxr-xr-x 34 nobody users     0 2012-09-16 22:16 libs/
-rw-r--r--  1 nobody users 35125 2012-09-16 22:15 license.txt
-rw-r--r--  1 nobody users    41 2012-09-16 22:15 version.py
root@knox:/usr/local# ls -la /mnt/apps/data/couchpotato_v2/
total 2179
drwxr-xr-x 5 nobody users     240 2012-09-16 11:32 ./
drwxr-xr-x 7 root   root      192 2012-09-16 21:52 ../
drwxrwxrwx 3 nobody users   86592 2012-09-16 11:42 cache/
-rw-r--r-- 1 nobody users 1898496 2012-09-16 11:28 couchpotato.db
-rw-r--r-- 1 nobody users   32768 2012-09-16 12:19 couchpotato.db-shm
-rw-r--r-- 1 nobody users  205440 2012-09-16 12:19 couchpotato.db-wal
drwxrwxrwx 5 nobody users     144 2012-09-16 08:44 db_backup/
drwxr-xr-x 2 nobody users     512 2012-09-16 08:44 logs/

Anyone see what might be causing this? I found this bug report.. https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotatoServer/issues/458 but I don't really see how it can help me :(

Cheers,

whiteatom

Archived