[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

I have been using Influencer  plugs in and for a few years now and finally decided to upgrade to yours.

I am running 5.0.4

I got your sickbed, nzbdrone, and Maraschino running with no problem.

Plex fails when trying to start it. Not sure what logs to look in, here is what flashes on the screen.

pid not created

application did not start for some reason

start failed

I have been using Influencer  plugs in and for a few years now and finally decided to upgrade to yours.

I am running 5.0.4

I got your sickbed, nzbdrone, and Maraschino running with no problem.

Plex fails when trying to start it. Not sure what logs to look in, here is what flashes on the screen.

pid not created

application did not start for some reason

start failed

Have you looked at this thread? http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=33417.0

Any special instructions upgrading from influcencers to your Sab plugin? Do I need to or can i re use any settings folder?

The SAB plguins are interchangeable, just delete the old .plg file and replace it with mine, reboot, and in the gui set your settings to the locations you desire. You can use the same ones you had setup from the influencer plugins. Should work right away.

Thanks for putting these all together PhAzE!  I've been meaning to get CP working again. I'm having a little trouble. The install went ok, but when I try to go to the wizard, there's basically no styling of the user interface. See attachment.

It's installed to /usr/local/couchpotato

Config on /boot/.custom/couchpotato

Any ideas?

2014-11-23_4-14-47.png.585ba8a67cf7210e9408569d59d02508.png

Thanks for putting these all together PhAzE!  I've been meaning to get CP working again. I'm having a little trouble. The install went ok, but when I try to go to the wizard, there's basically no styling of the user interface. See attachment.

It's installed to /usr/local/couchpotato

Config on /boot/.custom/couchpotato

Any ideas?

Another user had a similar issue a number of pages back. I believe it was a conflict of dependency. What other plugins do you use? unmenu?  You can try removing everything from your usb/packages folder, and rebooting, then selecting a different port for couch potato.

Another user had a similar issue a number of pages back. I believe it was a conflict of dependency. What other plugins do you use? unmenu?  You can try removing everything from your usb/packages folder, and rebooting, then selecting a different port for couch potato.

Hmmm, it looks like I did install unmenu at some point, but I haven't used it in forever. I also have MyMain.  So I can just go to that folder and delete everything and it won't have any negative effects?

Hmmm, it looks like I did install unmenu at some point, but I haven't used it in forever. I also have MyMain.  So I can just go to that folder and delete everything and it won't have any negative effects?

Correct, because all of the plugins that you use after a reboot will re-download their dependencies, any plugins you don't have anymore will obviously not redownload them. It's like a folder cleanse.

I succesfully installed BTSync on my cache drive, using webUI port 8887 (to not conflict with port 8888 for my desktop BTSync webUI), not using SSL, and running as user "nobody".

But when I go to localhost:8887 on my Linux desktop browser on the same LAN as the unRAID box, I get an "unable to connect" error. Any tips?

I succesfully installed BTSync on my cache drive, using webUI port 8887 (to not conflict with port 8888 for my desktop BTSync webUI), not using SSL, and running as user "nobody".

But when I go to localhost:8887 on my Linux desktop browser on the same LAN as the unRAID box, I get an "unable to connect" error. Any tips?

localhost would only be used if you were trying to connect from within your unRAID, no? have you tried the ip address of your server instead? i.e. 192.168.0.3:8887

localhost would only be used if you were trying to connect from within your unRAID, no? have you tried the ip address of your server instead? i.e. 192.168.0.3:8887

That worked, thank you! I'm a n00b ;D

I am trying to install Plex for the first time.    I have no plugin at all (or not yet at least).    I downloaded the Plex version for UnRaid 5.  I put the plg file in the Plugins folder.  I reboot the UnRaid.    I go to settings.      Click on Icon.  Click Install.  its not doing it.  I see this error message

/etc/rc.d/rc.plexmediaserver install

Installing latest version of Plex Media Server...

Downloading install file to packages folder

Failed to download Plex install file. Aborting installation.

help!

Edit:

NeverMind.  I created a folder called packages.  now its downloading

thanks

Hi Phaze

I am unable to install btsync.  Downloaded the .plg, put in /config/plugins and did the install plg command.

now under 'settings' tab I see a "phaze plugins" section, and "bittorrentsync" is listed there.  I click on that, and it says 'not installed' - I click on the 'install' button and there is an error in the status bar below  "failed to download bittorrectsync install file. aborting installation"

any ideas?

thanks

chuga

Hi Phaze

I am unable to install btsync.  Downloaded the .plg, put in /config/plugins and did the install plg command.

now under 'settings' tab I see a "phaze plugins" section, and "bittorrentsync" is listed there.  I click on that, and it says 'not installed' - I click on the 'install' button and there is an error in the status bar below  "failed to download bittorrectsync install file. aborting installation"

any ideas?

thanks

chuga

I just tested the plugin on unraid 5.0.5 and it seemed to install and start fine. Can you confirm if you have a folder called "packages" on your USB? If not, create one then try again. I didn't realize that this folder doesn't exist on a fresh unraid install (possibly just with unraid 6 and 5.0.6).

Subsonic Problem.

After working fine for months I return from vacation to find subsonic failed. Visiting the URL gives:

HTTP ERROR: 503

SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE

RequestURI=/