unRAID Server Release 6.0-beta12-x86_64 Available

limetech

It seems that the update to the webGui has broken the docker plugin.

Unable to start any of my installed containers.

The Docker page now looks like the image.

Kevin

[Edit] All the status/log pages return blank.

Please remove the DockerMan plugin under the Plugins tab.  It's no longer needed (and actually causing a conflict).

Perfect, solved

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kevin

Please remove the DockerMan plugin under the Plugins tab.  It's no longer needed (and actually causing a conflict).

Thank you. Working ok now.

Kevin.

Kevin

This should be added to the upgrade notes

Getting an email about log rotations not working:

Subject: cron for user root /usr/bin/run-parts /etc/cron.daily 1> /dev/null

error: skipping "/var/log/apcupsd.events" because parent directory has insecure permissions (It's world writable or writable by group which is not "root") Set "su" directive in config file to tell logrotate which user/group should be used for rotation.

error: skipping "/var/log/docker.log" because parent directory has insecure permissions (It's world writable or writable by group which is not "root") Set "su" directive in config file to tell logrotate which user/group should be used for rotation.

error: skipping "/var/log/syslog" because parent directory has insecure permissions (It's world writable or writable by group which is not "root") Set "su" directive in config file to tell logrotate which user/group should be used for rotation.

error: skipping "/var/log/vsftpd.log" because parent directory has insecure permissions (It's world writable or writable by group which is not "root") Set "su" directive in config file to tell logrotate which user/group should be used for rotation.

error: skipping "/var/log/wtmp" because parent directory has insecure permissions (It's world writable or writable by group which is not "root") Set "su" directive in config file to tell logrotate which user/group should be used for rotation.

error: skipping "/var/log/btmp" because parent directory has insecure permissions (It's world writable or writable by group which is not "root") Set "su" directive in config file to tell logrotate which user/group should be used for rotation.

error: skipping "/var/log/apcupsd.events" because parent directory has insecure permissions (It's world writable or writable by group which is not "root") Set "su" directive in config file to tell logrotate which user/group should be used for rotation.

error: skipping "/var/log/docker.log" because parent directory has insecure permissions (It's world writable or writable by group which is not "root") Set "su" directive in config file to tell logrotate which user/group should be used for rotation.

error: skipping "/var/log/syslog" because parent directory has insecure permissions (It's world writable or writable by group which is not "root") Set "su" directive in config file to tell logrotate which user/group should be used for rotation.

error: skipping "/var/log/vsftpd.log" because parent directory has insecure permissions (It's world writable or writable by group which is not "root") Set "su" directive in config file to tell logrotate which user/group should be used for rotation.

error: skipping "/var/log/wtmp" because parent directory has insecure permissions (It's world writable or writable by group which is not "root") Set "su" directive in config file to tell logrotate which user/group should be used for rotation.

error: skipping "/var/log/btmp" because parent directory has insecure permissions (It's world writable or writable by group which is not "root") Set "su" directive in config file to tell logrotate which user/group should be used for rotation.

Same here.

Same here.

Getting this as well.

Same here.

Getting this as well.

Me too, and the one related to sysstat reported by dlandon here.

Everything else working great so far.

SO I got the email working again... I went to the first spot "Sending email address:" and tabbed through the entire page and then I clicked save at the bottom. I clicked test and got an email. Restarted my server and I am still getting test emails. I am guessing that my ssmtp file didn't get saved properly the first time? I really wish I wasen't always the "special" one all the time  ::)

Not sure where to report this, but since Dynamix is the new WebGUI I will place it here. If I am posting it in the wrong place let me know.

On the Dashboard the Utilization percentage for the Cache drive is incorrect, this could be due to my use of a cache pool and the code is not calculating that. It shows a -293%. This was also true for the Stats page, but bonienl has already corrected that. Anyway attached is a screenshot showing the error.

Dynamix_Dashboard_v2014_12_01.jpg.1b27647e61f9d0d2c7fb8e8a9a58cd44.jpg

Also, the reported memory issue that people have reported has been fixed.  There is actually a tagged update available already in the webGui under Dynamix that fixes that and a few other aesthetic issues.  Gotta love being able to patch things without a full release of the base OS!

Not sure where to report this, but since Dynamix is the new WebGUI I will place it here. If I am posting it in the wrong place let me know.

On the Dashboard the Utilization percentage for the Cache drive is incorrect, this could be due to my use of a cache pool and the code is not calculating that. It shows a -293%. This was also true for the Stats page, but bonienl has already corrected that. Anyway attached is a screenshot showing the error.

Odd.  Can you click on the "Main" tab, then "Cache Devices", and then click on your first cache device.  From that page, please copy and paste what you see under "Pool info."  Thanks!

- Jon

Also, the reported memory issue that people have reported has been fixed.  There is actually a tagged update available already in the webGui under Dynamix that fixes that and a few other aesthetic issues.  Gotta love being able to patch things without a full release of the base OS!

So when I go to upgrade tonight by pasting that link into my gui and rebooting I will still need to go and update the GUI after everything comes back up to get the latest?

So when I go to upgrade tonight by pasting that link into my gui and rebooting I will still need to go and update the GUI after everything comes back up to get the latest?

From what I understand yes.

This information and the critical step of having to delete certain addons (i.e. docker) should be in the OP ASAP