My New Dockers - Apache-PHP and Enhanced Calibre Server

2 minutes ago, jorge16 said:

Yes, I was saying only one file: "chown nobody:users file"

But that will work also!

Bingo. Worked.

I'll try chown on the base folder where the jpgs end up being stored "/mnt/disks/VMs/PhotoPrism/" and then importing and hopefully it carries over to new imports

41 minutes ago, jpotrz said:

Not sure if this is a docker issue or what, but I don't have rights to the folders via SMB share once created.

I set up the docker. Added some pictures and everything works fine from the frontend stand point. Went to Windows and navigated to the share that has all the .jpgs and tried to delete them and it will not allow me. I can't seem to delete in Krusader either.

I would suggest that you setup your pictures folder before you create the container or even better choose your existing one, you can sort them in the application itself. ;)

Anyways I've already contacted the developer of PhotoPrism and asked if a propper solution for Unraid can be built in (you technically also could pass through the UID:GID but not the propper way so that everything works as expected).

'chown -R nobody:users /mnt/users/pictures' for example...

EDIT: You don't have to import them you can simply drop them in and then scan for pictures (then you also don't get the permission problems).

• 2 weeks later...

I am using the docker photoprism for a few days now.

Is it normal that when I update the app, I loose everything in the database.  The app does not contain any photos.

I need to import them again.

Maybe I need to add a variable to a path or something.

I may try to reinstall it tonight to see if the template has changed.

Thank you

• 2 months later...

Hello all, I had previously installed TinyMM but it no longer works, when I try to start it I get an error "Server Error" - any help is much appreciated.

When I try to uninstall and reinstall I get this error

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='TinyMM' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'USER_ID'='0' -e 'TZ'='America/NewYork' -e 'DISPLAY_HEIGHT'='1380' -e 'DISPLAY_WIDTH'='1200' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'GUID'='100' -e 'UMASK'='000' -p '5800:5800/tcp' -p '5900:5900/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/Movies/':'/media':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/TinyMM1':'/config':'rw' 'coolasice1999/tmm:latest'

d511503a51b314db95dca834d4000cb0c1fbeabab4b056c2ea82cf47db4a8699
/usr/bin/docker: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint TinyMM (a74b98f6b8c0277b8dcbeccf9e7edd57928780af23b88398b4fa722e49f5361a): Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp 0.0.0.0:5900: bind: address already in use.

Edited by zbarisopen
  • 1 month later...

Hey there, Thank you for your Dockers, especially TinyMediaManager.

Unfortunately I have some problems with it and I don't know how to solve them.

It looks ok, when I scrape a movie - I get the pictures and metadate in the UI and everything seems fine (I can browse pictures and replace them manually, etc, meaning working in the UI is fine).

But it doesn't seem to download anything into my movie's folder - for trailers there is at least an error popping up.

This is what the log says:

Does anyone know what is going on and how I can get TMM to actually download the scraped data?

Edit: I set the share TMM works in to use cache (cache=yes) instead to cache=only.

So it downloaded the changes/pics/etc. to the cache and the mover would move them to the arrey, which is not really efficient in production.

Stupid me - sorry, my bad.

Edited by McFex
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/18/2020 at 2:21 PM, zbarisopen said:

Hello all, I had previously installed TinyMM but it no longer works, when I try to start it I get an error "Server Error" - any help is much appreciated.

When I try to uninstall and reinstall I get this error

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='TinyMM' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'USER_ID'='0' -e 'TZ'='America/NewYork' -e 'DISPLAY_HEIGHT'='1380' -e 'DISPLAY_WIDTH'='1200' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'GUID'='100' -e 'UMASK'='000' -p '5800:5800/tcp' -p '5900:5900/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/Movies/':'/media':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/TinyMM1':'/config':'rw' 'coolasice1999/tmm:latest'

d511503a51b314db95dca834d4000cb0c1fbeabab4b056c2ea82cf47db4a8699
/usr/bin/docker: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint TinyMM (a74b98f6b8c0277b8dcbeccf9e7edd57928780af23b88398b4fa722e49f5361a): Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp 0.0.0.0:5900: bind: address already in use.

If you look at the very end, it says bind: address already in use

Look at your other dockers and make sure none of them are already using port 5900.  For me, krusader was using that port by default.  I simply changed TMM's bind to a different port number, and it started up without issue.

• 4 months later...

So I installed the TinyMM docker and it started up fine. I saw that there was a update available in the web gui and I clicked it. It started updating and I left the room. When I came back it said the server disconnected or something. Since then whenever I launch the web gui it just shows a blank black screen with banner up at the top. I tried deleting and then reinstalling the docker and it still shows a blank screen. Next to the TinyMM logo there is a green unlocked padlock that changes to a red X after a few minutes, it says "Server Disconnected Code: 1006". 

Can someone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/27/2021 at 9:48 PM, kowabunga_dude said:

So I installed the TinyMM docker and it started up fine. I saw that there was a update available in the web gui and I clicked it. It started updating and I left the room. When I came back it said the server disconnected or something. Since then whenever I launch the web gui it just shows a blank black screen with banner up at the top. I tried deleting and then reinstalling the docker and it still shows a blank screen. Next to the TinyMM logo there is a green unlocked padlock that changes to a red X after a few minutes, it says "Server Disconnected Code: 1006". 

Can someone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

Same problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems there is no support for TMM over here?
i got two problems, the first is the same that @kowabunga_dude and @sdballer are sharing.
I'm pretty shure ist is the update to V4.
Yo can fix this be deleting the tmm folder in appdata, but then you have to start new, but TMM3 will run again.

the second one, to even use v3, i seem to get no chance to set my folders in the software the container simply shows nothing at /mnt/ so i can't even get started. anyone had that and solved it? 

1 hour ago, Dave-Kay said:

Seems there is no support for TMM over here?
i got two problems, the first is the same that @kowabunga_dude and @sdballer are sharing.
I'm pretty shure ist is the update to V4.
Yo can fix this be deleting the tmm folder in appdata, but then you have to start new, but TMM3 will run again.

the second one, to even use v3, i seem to get no chance to set my folders in the software the container simply shows nothing at /mnt/ so i can't even get started. anyone had that and solved it? 

ok, nevermind, got it. 
Update to V4 still won't work.

• 1 month later...

Trying to Install TinyMM and when I launch it I get this error:

image.png.2be66e7158b7b55b27ec8f35dc1026f2.png

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker create --name='TinyMM' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'USER_ID'='0' -e 'TZ'='America/NewYork' -e 'DISPLAY_HEIGHT'='1380' -e 'DISPLAY_WIDTH'='1200' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'GUID'='100' -e 'UMASK'='000' -p '5801:5800/tcp' -p '5901:5900/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/Movies/':'/media/Movies':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/TV/':'/media/TV':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/TV2/':'/media/TV2':'rw' -v '/mnt/cache/appdata/TinyMM':'/config':'rw' 'coolasice1999/tmm:latest'

0ff7265bc2d05bc18c8d0deb00e671610d10a8398fc4fbaebb77c7505a4a4b2d

Docker log won't show anything as it won't launch yet to start a log. I feel like I'm missing something simple, just can't see what. Compared to other docker settings, everything looks ok.. Anyone have an idea?

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys,

I completely missed that this TinyMM template was pushed to CA... it has been experimental. It is not quite working. The No-VNC port works once i a while... but not consistently/reliably. I only created the unRAID template; I did not create the container.

EDIT: A quick Google suggests to clear my browser's cache. It still did not work on Firefox... but it does load in Chrome.

What does work consistently is through an external VNC client (like VNC Viewer) on the 5900 port.

When trying on port 5800 on my browser the error I get is:

24/01/2022 18:11:16 - webSocketsHandshake: using binary/raw encoding
24/01/2022 18:11:16 - WebSockets client version hybi-13
24/01/2022 18:11:16 incr accepted_client=3 for 127.0.0.1:52712 sock=11
24/01/2022 18:11:17 webSocketsDecodeHybi: got frame without mask
24/01/2022 18:11:17 rfbProcessClientProtocolVersion: read: I/O error

24/01/2022 18:11:17 client_count: 1
24/01/2022 18:11:17 Client 127.0.0.1 gone
24/01/2022 18:11:17 Statistics events Transmit/ RawEquiv ( saved)
24/01/2022 18:11:17 TOTALS : 0 | 0/ 0 ( 0.0%)
24/01/2022 18:11:17 Statistics events Received/ RawEquiv ( saved)
24/01/2022 18:11:17 TOTALS : 0 | 0/ 0 ( 0.0%)
24/01/2022 18:11:18 active keyboard: turning X autorepeat off.
24/01/2022 18:11:18 active keyboard: turning X autorepeat off.

with the Read: I/O Error highlighted in red. I have not been able to resolve.

DO NOT UPGRADE TO V. 4.... This is a paid version only.

Edited by hernandito

I have narrowed the non-working part to my Firefox browser. I cleared the cache and it is still sporadic -it's working now. I am not sure if others have the same issue. I have it also set up to work through a VNC connection inside the Guacamole docker. This way it always works in my browser.

The issue others are having is not related to this. I think they have upgraded to the paid v. 4 option.

I guess I can update the template with more detailed instructions...

Your thoughts?

• 1 year later...