binhex

[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

6168 posts in this topic Last Reply

Posted (edited)

Having an issue with the privoxy side of things.   It's worked for a good while using both PIA and Mullvad (newest), and I've made no major changes I can think of recently to cause any problems.  But I am unable to use the proxy now for some reason.   I have re-uploaded the mullvad config files.  I am able to get into the Deluge webUI, so I know it's created a tunnel (or thinks it has), and yet I can not proxy through it via web browser,  or Jackett (which is how I found out it was failing).  I've attached the most recent reboot log.  Below are my settings with VPN ID's hidden.  Let me know any thought into the issue and how I might resolve it.

Thanks!

image.png.9eb04bcd09455ede16cd21a04fd0427b.png

Edited by Malo
Issue resolved, files removed

3 hours ago, Malo said:

I've attached the most recent reboot log.  Below are my settings with VPN ID's hidden.  Let me know any thought into the issue and how I might resolve it.

can you please attach the privoxy config file, its located at /config/privoxy/config

If I have two cache drives, does anyone know if I can install the dockers on one and use deluge to download and seed off of the other one?  I think having all the dockers and deluge torrenting all off one drive is causing some issues.  I'd like to separate them.

Is this possible?

35 minutes ago, DigitalDivide said:

If I have two cache drives, does anyone know if I can install the dockers on one and use deluge to download and seed off of the other one?  I think having all the dockers and deluge torrenting all off one drive is causing some issues.  I'd like to separate them.

Is this possible?

Not yet.  Two options....

1. Set up one of the drives as an Unassigned Device and move your dockers over there.  When repointing the dockers you'll need to set R/W Slave in the path options for everything that points to an Unassigned Device.  I used to have my setup like this,  Or,

2. Wait for the next version of Unraid to be released (when it's ready).  Supports multiple cache pools for this purpose

1 hour ago, DigitalDivide said:

Is this possible?

I have my dockers, and their data, on an unassigned drive.  I download my torrents (leeching), initially, directly onto a cache-only share.  Once the download finishes, and the torrent starts seeding, the torrent is automatically moved to a normal parity -protected share on array disks.  I then do some processing, manually, using MKVToolNix, to place the manipulated movie file on to my Movies share.  When I've completed that, I use deluge to move the torrent onto a another share on array disks.  In this way, I can martial my torrents and know which ones I've created a movie file from. Duluge only ever writes torrents to the cache drive, without use of the parity drives.  Once the torrent file is no longer being updated, it is moved to a parity-protected share for greater protection.

I want to separate the dockers from the download data.  I have the dockers on the cache drive and the tv shows that I watch and delete are all sitting on my unassigned drive.  Right now I don't have to touch anything.  I have Sonarr passing the tv shows I want to deluge (jackett) is involved.  When deluge downloads the file it moves it to completed folder and sonarr picks it up and moves it to my unassigned drive that I use for just watching tv shows.  Emby on my nvidia shield sees the new episode or show and I just start watching. Deluge continues seeding the files unti the ratio is reached.  I will eventually go into deluge and remove the data I no longer want sitting there.  Other than that I don't do anything, it all works flawlessy.  

From what I'm reading from your post and above it, the docker and deluge files have to be on the same drive unless I'm misunderstanding

I'm wondering if I can pop in another unassigned device and have deluge download the files to that and seed from that...??

Right now I have in deluge

Downloads go to /data/downloads

Completed go to /data/completed

Can I just put in /mnt/disks/unassigndisk/media/tv for the downloads?

8 minutes ago, DigitalDivide said:

the docker and deluge files have to be on the same drive unless I'm misunderstanding

thats not correct, the container (in the docker.img file), its configuration (as in /config) and incomplete/completed downloads (for deluge) can all be on separate devices if you wanted to go crazy, if i had the money i would do the following:-

NVMe will be the cache drive, and will have VM vdisks, docker image, and configuration of all containers.

SSD (cheaper storage than NVMe) will be unassigned device and will contain all incomplete/completed downloads from any downloader running, e.g. Deluge/SABNzbd/NZBget.

This will give me lightning fast operation for any VM and fast read/write for any docker container, whilst isolating heavy I/O operations such as unpack/PAR repairs.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, binhex said:

can you please attach the privoxy config file, its located at /config/privoxy/config

Requested file has been attached.

Edited by Malo
Issue resolved, files removed

So I tried going into deluge preferences and put in 

/mnt/unassndisk/test/downloads for downloads and

/mnt/unassndisk/test/completed for move to when completed.

The download doesn't work..it grabs the file then goes to 0 for downloading

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, DigitalDivide said:

/mnt/unassndisk/test/downloads

no you cant specify host paths inside the container, you need to specify the container path, edit the container and change the host path to /mnt/unassndisk/test/ for container path /data

then in deluge set incomplete to /data/downloads and completed to /data/completed

edit - oh and dont forget to do this:-

When repointing the dockers you'll need to set R/W Slave in the path 'Access Mode' option for everything that points to an Unassigned Device. 

Edited by binhex

is anyone having an issue with airvpn? I'm stuck with the below message, no mater what server i use.

2020-05-19 09:21:22,478 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[debug] Having issues resolving name 'www.google.com', sleeping before retry...

3 minutes ago, DisposableHero said:

is anyone having an issue with airvpn? I'm stuck with the below message, no mater what server i use.

2020-05-19 09:21:22,478 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[debug] Having issues resolving name 'www.google.com', sleeping before retry...

known issue, can you try the following:-

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/75539-support-binhex-qbittorrentvpn/?do=findComment&comment=857748

47 minutes ago, binhex said:

no you cant specify host paths inside the container, you need to specify the container path, edit the container and change the host path to /mnt/unassndisk/test/ for container path /data

then in deluge set incomplete to /data/downloads and completed to /data/completed

That worked!  Now I guess to get Sonarr working properly with it I need to change the sonarr path container path that reads

/mnt/user/Downloads/ to the same as what I have for deluge /mnt/disks/unassndisk/test/.

If I have more than one unassigned disk, will they be labeled unassigned disk1 and disk2?

1 minute ago, DigitalDivide said:

That worked!  Now I guess to get Sonarr working properly with it I need to change the sonarr path container path that reads

/mnt/user/Downloads/ to the same as what I have for deluge /mnt/disks/unassndisk/test/.

correct!.

1 minute ago, DigitalDivide said:

If I have more than one unassigned disk, will they be labeled unassigned disk1 and disk2?

no idea, maybe somebody could confirm, i dont use UD

All of a sudden my privoxy issues have resolved.  I am able to use it with no problems, and I have made no changes to anything.  Possible Mullvad issue?  Dunno.  Anyways, you can ignore my previous help request.

Thanks!

Hi all,

All of a sudden i'm getting this error in deluge, I think it's related to the PIA VPN I'm using but can't be sure. I don't believe i've done anything recently to cause this, but I may have. It's just looping round and round.

Thanks in advance for any help!

2020-05-19 21:04:43,589 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] OpenVPN started

2020-05-19 21:04:43,595 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] OpenVPN process terminated, restarting OpenVPN...

2020-05-19 21:04:43,599 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Tue May 19 21:04:43 2020 WARNING: file 'credentials.conf' is group or others accessible
Tue May 19 21:04:43 2020 OpenVPN 2.4.8 [git:makepkg/3976acda9bf10b5e+] x86_64-pc-linux-gnu [SSL (OpenSSL)] [LZO] [LZ4] [EPOLL] [PKCS11] [MH/PKTINFO] [AEAD] built on Jan 3 2020
Tue May 19 21:04:43 2020 library versions: OpenSSL 1.1.1f 31 Mar 2020, LZO 2.10

2020-05-19 21:04:43,600 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Tue May 19 21:04:43 2020 Error reading username from Auth authfile: credentials.conf
Tue May 19 21:04:43 2020 Exiting due to fatal error

2020-05-19 21:04:43,600 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] OpenVPN restarted

Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2020 at 9:39 AM, PhiPhi said:

Getting a VPN connection error on PIA so can't acess WebUI. I  Updated  Deluge Doccker and installed new Cert from PIA.  Tried several .ovpn configs from PIA for different servers but still same message.  What does this error mean?  Suggestions to fix welcomed.

2020-05-13 19:34:23,375 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stderr output:
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_weak_ptr'
what(): bad_weak_ptr

same error here... already rebuild docker image and updated openvpn files. Error persists

@binhex

Edited by Quejo

14 hours ago, Sap1ent said:

I think it's related to the PIA VPN I'm using but can't be sure

it doesnt look like that, more likely permissions issue, do the following:-

1. stop the container

2. delete the file /config/perms.txt

3. start the container - note it may take a bit longer to start as it reset permissions.

if still no go after 5 mins of waiting then post log, follow this procedure:-

https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/help.md

Thanks Eki (great username btw)

I was having some trouble even getting debug working, the 'true' parameter was causing issues. In the end I removed the container totally and added it back, which seemed to fix everything. So all good now.

Thanks again for your help.

My plugins keeps getting disabled and I have to re enable them. Is there a setting somewhere that prevents this from happening? 

Posted (edited)

Deluge suddenly won't connect to peers anymore. Sonarr/Radarr are still pushing torrents to it, but they just sit there with the status "Downloading" stuck at 0% not making any connections. "Tracker Status" is blank, but I know there's nothing wrong with the tracker. I'm not using a VPN, I've always had that turned off.

• I can connect to the same torrents from my PC just fine, so I know it's not an issue at the network/tracker level.

• Tested multiple trackers/torrents, same issue.

• Tried rebooting the Deluge Docker, and rebooting the entire unRaid server just to be safe. No dice.

• No errors in log.

I have Deluge set to automatically update, so I'm not sure if an update came out recently that's causing this... because I haven't made any changes to my setup. From what I can tell this all started about 4 days ago. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

Update:

It must have something to do with an update, because by rolling back to "binhex/arch-delugevpn:2.0.3_23_g5f1eada3e-1-03" I was able to get everything working again (after rechecking all of my torrents).

Not sure if this is a known issue, or if there's a better workaround. Does anyone know what happened between that version and the current one that caused it to break on me? Does this only work for people using VPNs now or something?

Edited by Gazeley

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Gazeley said:

It must have something to do with an update, because by rolling back to "binhex/arch-delugevpn:2.0.3_23_g5f1eada3e-1-03" I was able to get everything working again (after rechecking all of my torrents).

Not sure if this is a known issue, or if there's a better workaround. Does anyone know what happened between that version and the current one that caused it to break on me? Does this only work for people using VPNs now or something?

I'm having the same problem, started several days ago, and I do use a VPN. The docker connects to the VPN, I use privoxy regularly it seems to work fine. Deluge web interface is fine, my other software puts torrents in the queue, but no transfers happening.

I rolled back to an image from a month ago and torrents xfer properly

eta:

Not sure if this is related, but my internet connection is unstable in certain weather. I've used this docker for years and for the last several months at least (don't remember when it started) I have needed to restart it to get deluge xfer'ing again after the VPN reconnects. Same sort of symptoms, privoxy works, deluge runs but can't connect to peers. But before a few days ago it always worked fine after a restart.

Edited by cthrumplu
additional note

On 6/24/2019 at 11:40 AM, GameraGarage said:

Attached, hope im just dumb and it's simple

"upnp": true,
"utpex": true
"enable_incoming_tcp": False,
"enable_incoming_utp": False,

I have tried the above and also changed the comma below:

"upnp": true,
"utpex": true,
"enable_incoming_tcp": False,
"enable_incoming_utp": False

Both ways end up with error.

core.conf 3.1 kB · 7 downloads

So I've mirrored this core.conf and I still can't get more than 1mbps down. Maybe I have the wrong .opvn files? What are ya'll using?

I'm super new to this as well so I'm just searching my butt off looking at different solutions. Thanks! 2057362858_Annotation2020-05-24102839.jpg.43b7f647ba2908180225b87688115205.jpg

Hello. All of a sudden I lost access to the GUI. Trackers are showing the last reported time was 8hrs ago. (I was sleeping). No mater what I tried I can't get it to work.

Log attachedlog.txt

1 hour ago, bugster said:

Hello. All of a sudden I lost access to the GUI. Trackers are showing the last reported time was 8hrs ago. (I was sleeping). No mater what I tried I can't get it to work.

Log attachedlog.txt

Last thing I did to get it working was downloading a new openvpn config from my provider.