[Support] Linuxserver.io - SWAG - Secure Web Application Gateway (Nginx/PHP/Certbot/Fail2ban)

6 hours ago, hundsboog said:

Nobody know, why suddenly the deprecated Letsencrypt got a new update? Is it re-maintened?

nope, rather ask this where lsio is active, sample, their discord

its still marked deprecated ... but yes, there was a update last week

image.thumb.png.731bb7aec078c9a657da1d273c39ae79.png

image.thumb.png.8a13b865fedd6863b30ddc925d50f7f0.png

• Thanks 1
On 6/29/2024 at 4:04 PM, nraygun said:

Oh wait, found this: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-mods/issues/853

And in that thread, someone posted this: "Alpine's libmaxmind package was only fixed in 3.20. The issue will persist until SWAG is rebased on alpine 3.20, which will be soon"

So, I guess I'll wait before messing around with the script since the version I have now shows Alpine at 3.19.1 (2.11.0-ls307).

I updated to ls316(released today) and the problem with libmaxmind still exists. I'm now at Alpine 3.20 according to the release notes for this container.

I still get the same "tar: invalid tar magic" when I run "/etc/periodic/weekly/libmaxminddb ".

Any ideas?

On 8/7/2024 at 11:38 AM, nraygun said:

I updated to ls316(released today) and the problem with libmaxmind still exists. I'm now at Alpine 3.20 according to the release notes for this container.

I still get the same "tar: invalid tar magic" when I run "/etc/periodic/weekly/libmaxminddb ".

Any ideas?

I think I got it!

I had to change my account ID from my email address to a series of numbers. Seems to work by executing the script now.

• 2 weeks later...