Jump to content
Djoss

[Support] Djoss - FileBot

184 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, emod said:

UPDATE:

There is actually a bigger problem that I just realized.

When I start Filebot docker in UNRAID, it stops almost instantaneously.

Why can I not start Filebot docker?

 

 

 

*****OLD POST

Hello,

I cannot find filebot.conf file in order to activate webGUI to yes

 

I was running filebot by jlesage on UNRAID v6.7.x without issues. Then I updated Filebot, then updated UNRAID OS to 6.8, and was using filebot for few days. Then filebot wouldn't restart one day. Then I tried updating filebot, didn't work. Then I deleted filebot, and folder under appdata/filebot, then reinstalled filebot.

 

I cannot run filebot in Web UI, because I cannot find filebot.conf file anywhere in appdata folder on UNRAID, in order to set WebUI to "yes".

 

Where do I find filebot.conf, to set web UI to "yes"?

Alternatively, what am I doing wrong so much that I cannot access WebUI on default port 7813?

 

Below is image from folder "appdata"

 

Thanks.

 

 

filebot.jpg

What do you have in container's log?

 

Btw, this container doesn't have a filebot.conf file... maybe you are confusing this container with the one from coppit?

Share this post


Link to post

Hello, thanks for advice. I checked the log and the issue was incorrect password for Opensubtitles.org. This was preventing FileBot to run.

 

Corrected password=Filebot runs again. I am able to start WebGUI.

Edited by emod

Share this post


Link to post

Hey Everyone! 

 

Sorry if i ask any dumb questions

I recently got down to trying to sort out my library and trying to name it. Just came across Filebot and it seems very promising!

I was able to the AMC portion to work once i bought a license but i cant seen to get the webgui to work.

It just shows an empty screen and n

Screenshot.thumb.png.bd32d563e4f001cf19286bcd6c28a092.png

it says server disconnected (Code: 1006) at the X

1328961609_Screenshot2.png.8ef46db1f9fe6503a6d90ca60df0c247.png

 

I am not sure what other information to provide to give you an idea of what i can change

 

Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, neilster said:

Hey Everyone! 

 

Sorry if i ask any dumb questions

I recently got down to trying to sort out my library and trying to name it. Just came across Filebot and it seems very promising!

I was able to the AMC portion to work once i bought a license but i cant seen to get the webgui to work.

It just shows an empty screen and n

Screenshot.thumb.png.bd32d563e4f001cf19286bcd6c28a092.png

it says server disconnected (Code: 1006) at the X

1328961609_Screenshot2.png.8ef46db1f9fe6503a6d90ca60df0c247.png

 

I am not sure what other information to provide to give you an idea of what i can change

 

Thanks in advance!

Try to clear your browser's cache to see if this helps.

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Djoss said:

Try to clear your browser's cache to see if this helps.

Thanks! that seems to have done the trick!

Not sure why i didnt think of that.

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks @Djoss for a great docker :)

 

I have tried AMC now and it did not seem to download any artwork and did not create a .nfo (I have a licensed version and has set "y" in artwork variable). So i´m wondering if someone else has tried it and can confirm it is working?. Otherwise, unpacking and renaming seems to work fine so the media is found and identified correctly.

 

I saw this in the log "Fetching movie artwork for [null] to [/output/media/Moviename (1995) [Remastered] 1080p. Is it possible to test my personal api key for example moviedb, maybe the included key is not working properly for downloading?

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Sic79 said:

Thanks @Djoss for a great docker :)

 

I have tried AMC now and it did not seem to download any artwork and did not create a .nfo (I have a licensed version and has set "y" in artwork variable). So i´m wondering if someone else has tried it and can confirm it is working?. Otherwise, unpacking and renaming seems to work fine so the media is found and identified correctly.

 

I saw this in the log "Fetching movie artwork for [null] to [/output/media/Moviename (1995) [Remastered] 1080p. Is it possible to test my personal api key for example moviedb, maybe the included key is not working properly for downloading?

This is a bug that will be fixed in the next version of FileBot: https://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10934

 

However, I removed the option that disables xattr support.  This is a workaround that should fix the issue.  Try to update the container image and let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Djoss said:

This is a bug that will be fixed in the next version of FileBot: https://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10934

 

However, I removed the option that disables xattr support.  This is a workaround that should fix the issue.  Try to update the container image and let me know.

Great, it worked instant after update :)

 

I actually think I found another issue, folders and file permissions. It seems to always set root:root after move.

My settings is:

UID:99

GID:100

UMASK:0000

 

I tried to set different UMASK´s according to "https://wintelguy.com/umask-calc.pl", but it doesn´t seem to change anything.

 

Also found a little typo in the config maybe something to fix in the next version, "OpenSubtitles Passowrd:"

 

Thanks for the fast fix :)

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Sic79 said:

Great, it worked instant after update :)

 

I actually think I found another issue, folders and file permissions. It seems to always set root:root after move.

My settings is:

UID:99

GID:100

UMASK:0000

 

I tried to set different UMASK´s according to "https://wintelguy.com/umask-calc.pl", but it doesn´t seem to change anything.

 

Also found a little typo in the config maybe something to fix in the next version, "OpenSubtitles Passowrd:"

 

Thanks for the fast fix :)

Thanks for your feedback.  Both issues are now fixed :)

Share this post


Link to post
Thanks for your feedback.  Both issues are now fixed


Thanks for the fast support!

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Sic79 said:

 


Thanks for the fast support!

@Djoss Hm I still can't get the permissions to work, maybe im doing something wrong. It ain't root:root now but only the owner (nobody) has write permission so when I for example try to move or edit files through my windws computer I can´t beacuse of permissions. If I understand correct, it should work fine with UID:99 GID:100 UMASK:0000, every file filebot touches should be rwrwrw, am I correct?

Edited by Sic79

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Sic79 said:

@Djoss Hm I still can't get the permissions to work, maybe im doing something wrong. It ain't root:root now but only the owner (nobody) has write permission so when I for example try to move or edit files through my windws computer I can´t beacuse of permissions. If I understand correct, it should work fine with UID:99 GID:100 UMASK:0000, every file filebot touches should be rwrwrw, am I correct?

The umask setting was not used by the AMC script... this is now fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Djoss said:

The umask setting was not used by the AMC script... this is now fixed.

Great, will try later today and see if it works :)

Share this post


Link to post

@Djoss Finally had some time again and test it, and now it works great :).. Thanks for the fix

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Sic79 said:

@Djoss Finally had some time again and test it, and now it works great :).. Thanks for the fix

👍

Share this post


Link to post

Does this require a paid license to run??? One of the old posts said that there is no need for it but it's asking me to pay.

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Stev said:

Does this require a paid license to run??? One of the old posts said that there is no need for it but it's asking me to pay.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Hi @Djoss . Could You please include the "--def clean=" variable in the settings?

 

Edit: Hm maybe its not needed, I see that the AMC seems to clean up after extract. I´m gonna test on a another server tonight and see how it behaves.

 

Edit2: Ok, it worked :)

Edited by Sic79
Edit1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Sic79 said:

Hi @Djoss . Could You please include the "--def clean=" variable in the settings?

 

Edit: Hm maybe its not needed, I see that the AMC seems to clean up after extract. I´m gonna test on a another server tonight and see how it behaves.

 

Edit2: Ok, it worked :)

--def clean=y is always set when running the AMC script.

Share this post


Link to post

Hey stranger 🙂

 

For the UN/PW settings for opensubtitle.org, any issues handling longer passwords with special characters? I am using my known working UN/PW, but container fails to start stating incorrect UN/PW, though I know it works.

 

I tried wrapping with "" and '', neither worked from the parameter page. Nothing urgent, just wanted to ask 🙂 - Hope all is well.

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/15/2019 at 8:47 PM, cybrnook said:

Hey stranger 🙂

 

For the UN/PW settings for opensubtitle.org, any issues handling longer passwords with special characters? I am using my known working UN/PW, but container fails to start stating incorrect UN/PW, though I know it works.

 

I tried wrapping with "" and '', neither worked from the parameter page. Nothing urgent, just wanted to ask 🙂 - Hope all is well.

Do you know which character is causing the issue?

Share this post


Link to post

Hi, can you add the "--lang=" variable please? I would like to have the german title´s instead of the original.

Thanks

 

EDIT: i´ve got it. The custom options works great.

Edited by MX-Hero

Share this post


Link to post

I am trying to get the AMC script to report to discord with the custom options,  i have a friend who got push bullet to work, but i would like to get discord working.  Not sure why this does not work.

 

i do see the following error several times in the log, but nothing directly related to discord

 

ls: write error: broken pipe

 

 

discord.PNG

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.