[Support] Linuxserver.io - Lidarr

linuxserver_medium.png

Application Name: Lidarr

Application Site: https://github.com/lidarr/Lidarr

Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/lidarr/

Github: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-lidarr

Please post any questions/issues relating to this docker you have in this thread.

If you are not using Unraid (and you should be!) then please do not post here, instead head to linuxserver.io to see how to get support.

Edited by linuxserver.io
  • Like 1

Thanks for the docker. I am getting this error when attemping to import:

Lidarr has lost it's connection to the backend and will need to be reloaded to restore functionality.
Lidarr will try to connect automatically, or you can click reload below.
This happens on chrome / firefox / edge. It presents a problem as the pages reloads and then just starts to import all over again. Let me know what other info would help.
On 02/03/2018 at 5:49 PM, sparklyballs said:

both of the above questions would be better suited to asking lidarr dev team directly as they're both issues with the app itself rather than specifically our container

you can either raise issues here https://github.com/lidarr/Lidarr

or speak to them via their discord channel https://discord.gg/8Y7rDc9

FWIW I have been running the volkion container for months now, and have just switched to the linuxserver.io container (because they rock). I am seeing the same error as reported above, while configuring the application (and wasn't on the volkion container. I assume that the version of the app within the container is not necessarily the same. Off to get some dinner but will dig a bit more and see if I can find some info that is a bit more helpful.

3 hours ago, Ding Dong Del said:

FWIW I have been running the volkion container for months now, and have just switched to the linuxserver.io container (because they rock). I am seeing the same error as reported above, while configuring the application (and wasn't on the volkion container. I assume that the version of the app within the container is not necessarily the same. Off to get some dinner but will dig a bit more and see if I can find some info that is a bit more helpful.

I haven't been able to find any more info.

Things I have tried.

Changed logging to debug, and then trace - have seen the backend disconnection error messages, but nothing captured in either of these files.

I have lidarr set up behind an nginx reverse proxy, and get the same error regardless of whether I am going direct via a local addressed, or via the external address.

will keep digging

5 minutes ago, Ding Dong Del said:

I haven't been able to find any more info.

Things I have tried.

Changed logging to debug, and then trace - have seen the backend disconnection error messages, but nothing captured in either of these files.

I have lidarr set up behind an nginx reverse proxy, and get the same error regardless of whether I am going direct via a local addressed, or via the external address.

will keep digging

volkion lidarr is the same as ours (using our baseimage in fact)

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question, does my folder structure have to be based on artists, and then with albums folders nested in those artist folders?

As of now I have all my music in folders named:

Artist - Album (year) [FLAC] {releaseID}

nvm, Im asking this in the Lidarr discord instead.

Edited by JohanSF
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Squid said:

You don't have a data mapped to the app with the exact same path mappings as your download client

Did not realize the /data has to have the exact same mapping as downloader, had it pointed directly at the music folder. Thank you sir.

• 3 months later...

anyone using this having trouble with the indexers? For some reason it just constantly says indexers unavailable... i have gone in and tested the connection to them and it will test just fine but when i go to search it will give an error that 4 of 5 indexers arent working. i have double checked each indexer in radarr and sonarr and they work just fine. I realise this isnt really an issue for the docker setup as such but just curious if anyone had similar issues and resolved it. Cant seem to find any relevant info when i google the issue. 

• 3 months later...

Hi, I'm getting the following error:

[Error] DownloadedTracksImportService: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Lidarr: /data/complete/

I believe my mappings are correct:

29OWlyj.png

Internal Lidarr log (many like this):

19-1-7 21:20:10.1|Error|DownloadedTracksImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Lidarr: /data/complete/Stevie_Ray_Vaughan_And_Double_Trouble-Texas_Flood-(Legacy_Edition)-2CD-2013-404

Edited by mcjfauser
4 hours ago, mcjfauser said:

Hi, I'm getting the following error:

I believe my mappings are correct:

29OWlyj.png

Internal Lidarr log (many like this):

19-1-7 21:20:10.1|Error|DownloadedTracksImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Lidarr: /data/complete/Stevie_Ray_Vaughan_And_Double_Trouble-Texas_Flood-(Legacy_Edition)-2CD-2013-404

Wrong support thread. You're using Binhex's container, not ours.

• 4 weeks later...

Just installed this to possibly replace Headphones. However, I'm on the Artist import process after pointing it to my large music collection. It is taking forever to allow import and resolve artists... Also if my browser closes or time-out, the import process seems to start from the beginning again.

I am seeing this in the Lidarr logs:

Error|AddArtistService|The operation has timed out.: 'https://api.lidarr.audio/api/v0.3/artist/fa6521a7-56b5-4e56-b946-fda469becba9?primTypes=Album&secTypes=Studio&releaseStatuses=Official'

Any workaround on this?

UPDATE: Fixed my issue, which was adjusting my pfsense fw rule to redirect traffic for api.lidarr.audio out wangw instead of pia vpn.

Edited by guruleenyc
  • 1 month later...

Hi All

Lidarr is running fine for me except for one thing!

Folder access rights? when Lidarr creates folders for music I cant write to them before after having run the Unraid "New Permissions" for my music shared folder? I can't find any setting to set user and chmod in the UI, so my Q is can I set some special parameter string for Lidarr in the docker configuration?

As always your feedback is much appriciated

• 2 weeks later...

Hadn't heard of Linarr. I used to be an active user of headphones, but stopped using it as it just didn't work well enough.

Has the ram issue mentioned above been solved? Does it allow to use my Unraid MBZ mirror to avoid hammering MBZ with API requests?

What's the overall experience and does it allow to download based on chart lists rather than just missing albums from added artists?