[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

14 hours ago, ich777 said:

Sorry, I can't reproduce that over here:

grafik.png.35f02e8d5eb1b8afdafe16f816b679bf.png

Do you have any AdBlocking or Unifi gear on your network?

Please open up a terminal from Unraid itself and issue this command:

wget -qO- https://api.github.com/rate_limit | jq -r .[].core

What does the command return?

It did work today. So dunno what the problem was.

People who might have had issues with rust desk. I couldn't connect remotely to somehwre outside the network. My solution was to create a custom dns override in pfsense to point rustdesk.mydomain.com to my local unraid server.

That way outside and inside have the same names. Quite interesting didn't think it will matter.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Teryeah said:

It did work today. So dunno what the problem was.

Do you maybe have a Internet connection behind a CG-NAT network?

I'm using the GitHub API, maybe that's where the issue lies, or something is using your GitHub API calls.

3 hours ago, gacpac said:

I couldn't connect remotely to somehwre outside the network. My solution was to create a custom dns override in pfsense to point rustdesk.mydomain.com to my local unraid server.

This is a really interesting issue and might be related to pfSense since I don't have this issue here on OPNsense.

In general it shouldn't matter how they are named because the only important thing should be the forwarding itself.

21 hours ago, alturismo said:

may take a look at the env variable route

192.168.2.0/24

image.thumb.png.ff2def8f2cc6f76b10f90dd349e796b7.png

its the equalent to "LAN_NETWORK" from sab ... may give it a try

Sorry but where do I place these settings ?  In an environment variable in the docker config of the openvpn-client ?

Think it works... I have to try and get Medusa to download something now 🙂

In the meantime the docker (openvpn-client) shootsan enormous amount of errors in the log:

2024-03-26 19:18:30 AEAD Decrypt error: bad packet ID (may be a replay): [ #5769721 ] -- see the man page entry for --no-replay and --replay-window for more info or silence this warning with --mute-replay-warnings

I do not fully understand the man pages... Should I hide the warnings or is there something I should do about them ?

Edited by Helmonder
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Helmonder said:

I do not fully understand the man pages... Should I hide the warnings or is there something I should do about them ?

Please ignore that, is that a message from the logs I assume correct?

19 hours ago, ich777 said:

Nothing to worry about, seems like your VPN provider provides replies which are not necessary.

Cool !  I have the whole thing running now and it seems to do what it needs to !

One question though, is there any way I can "see" that the vpn is working ?  Some kind of logging of sessions somewhere ?  For all sense and purposes it is but it would be nice to see it..

50 minutes ago, Helmonder said:

For all sense and purposes it is but it would be nice to see it..

If this is in place in the template then it is indeed working:

grafik.thumb.png.7449228d300ca82d4e5068b21aa51fa7.png

Otherwise the containers that you route through would have no Internet at all because this variable will block all traffic if the VPN connection is down.

51 minutes ago, Helmonder said:

Some kind of logging of sessions somewhere ?

Yes, in the logs it says VERIFY OK and a few other messages that the connection is OK then it is connected.

3 hours ago, ReddotCleaner said:

any idea

I would strongly recommend to always first check out the homepage/documentation from RustDesk itself.

This container is based on the self hosted version from RustDesk, if you want to change ID then you have to use the paid version (which is not supported by this container).
You can see this on the pricing page:

grafik.thumb.png.cca63fd846899151a16ca47d4e015d36.png

1 hour ago, ich777 said:

I would strongly recommend to always first check out the homepage/documentation from RustDesk itself.

This container is based on the self hosted version from RustDesk, if you want to change ID then you have to use the paid version (which is not supported by this container).
You can see this on the pricing page:

grafik.thumb.png.cca63fd846899151a16ca47d4e015d36.png

my bad, ty

• Like 1

@t0mi sorry but I think you have to fix that on your end, I can't reproduce this:

grafik.thumb.png.52379edff6eb592ee4dd453081c551d7.png

I attached also the log from a fresh installed container: monerogui.log

Can you please provide a bit more details, is this a fresh installed instance?

Do you maybe have some kind of AdBlocking on your network like PiHole and AdGuard that blocks the the Monero URL (most default lists have this Monero and other Crypto services blocked).

6 hours ago, Teryon said:

Did you get to try Hoptodesk

No, should I?

6 hours ago, Teryon said:

InfiniteRemote

The description is good and all but it seems like that this script just installs the default hbbs and hbbr part from RustDesk and the API server on top.

What is the main benefit? Is something wrong with RustDesk itself?

I'm stuck with my Jdownloader 2 Container, I noticed it stopped running / did not start, so I followed the pinned troubleshooting steps of removing Core.jar, JDownloader2.jar, tmp and update folders - no avail.
When I try to start, I do get a "Server execution error" - nothing in the logs (that are accessible via the unraid UI)

Then I uninstalled the app and reinstalled from Community Applications Store - it downloaded the image fresh, but still the same error:
Execution error - Server error 

Edit:

Something must've screwed with multiple containers, since they're all set to the same port o_O
I noticed it wasn't the default port in the template when reinstalling, so I assumed it was the custom port I set last time - but nope.

Edited by wambo
14 hours ago, ich777 said:

No, should I?

The description is good and all but it seems like that this script just installs the default hbbs and hbbr part from RustDesk and the API server on top.

What is the main benefit? Is something wrong with RustDesk itself?

Those two adds possibilities of the rustdesk pro version like a dashboard of all the ID you want to.

From what I understand the differences is that HopToDesk seems to use proprietary solution unlike Infinite remote.

Edited by Teryon