[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers


ich777

971 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ich777 said:

Please update the container and the cron jobs will work now fine.

Please report back if you experience any issue...

still not working, i can see the cron on crontab and everything seems to be has it should be, but it does not start at the specified time.

Link to post
  • Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not a VPN app, it shows only up as a VPN, only your DNS queries are redirected with Intra. I think @testdasi has such a container.     I use it now for a long time like you

I see you mentioning "unraid optimized"...in what way would these be optimized compared to the images of other docker maintainers?    Another thing I noticed in the used template (and it's a

I had a *lot* of issues with the SQLite database in photoprism actually, lots of "database is locked" errors. After switching it out to MariaDB it just works and everything is much much faster now as

Posted Images

1 hour ago, unstatic said:

still not working, i can see the cron on crontab and everything seems to be has it should be, but it does not start at the specified time.

I will look into it. ;)

The time inside the container is the same as on your unraid box?

Link to post
23 minutes ago, ich777 said:

How have you setup you template within Unraid and what upload path have you've choosen?

Yeah, the photos are going to the correct share but whatever it's doing is filling up the docker image. I've tried setting a /tmp path variable which helps during the actual upload, but when it indexes docker gets maxed

 

12 minutes ago, BasWeg said:

I‘ve seen this filling up, too. ~300GB data in cache due to indexing of ~160k pictures. 

you can change the cache path with a docker variable.

https://docs.photoprism.org/getting-started/caching/

I will check this as soon as possible, too. 
 

What should I be setting as the container and host paths?

Link to post

OK here's what I did to fix it:

 

Left blank the Storage Path in more settings

Added an import folder share

 

Added a path variable

Name: Temp

Container Path: /tmp

Host Path: /mnt/user/appdata/photoprism/temp

 

Not filling up docker image file anymore

Edited by Michael_P
Forgot a step
Link to post
51 minutes ago, Michael_P said:

OK here's what I did to fix it:

 

Left blank the Storage Path in more settings

Added an import folder share

 

Added a path variable

Name: Temp

Container Path: /tmp

Host Path: /mnt/user/appdata/photoprism/temp

 

Not filling up docker image file anymore

Thanks for the answer! I'm thinking if I should update the template so that everyone that downloads the container will have that in it.

Link to post

Dear ich777,

 

It looks like i've been able to pass-through a GPU to your firefox container successfully. (Doing some testing).

Is it possible to also pass-through the GPU audio driver as well to enable audio in the firefox container you created? I am will to try if you can inform me what the extra perimeter would be.

Link to post
15 minutes ago, ss1gohan13 said:

Dear ich777,

 

It looks like i've been able to pass-through a GPU to your firefox container successfully. (Doing some testing).

Is it possible to also pass-through the GPU audio driver as well to enable audio in the firefox container you created? I am will to try if you can inform me what the extra perimeter would be.

You can use my Debian-Buster-Nvidia container for that.

Link to post
34 minutes ago, ich777 said:

I meant only for the tmp folder.

 

Is this really necessary?

Not really, I can add the additional path on my own. 

EDIT:

Maybe it is not needed if the /tmp location stores that cache and sidecar stuff. 
I want to have the photoprism docker configuration/settings in one zfs folder with snapshots and the generated cache stuff in an other folder (with no snapshot)


But please remove the trailing spaces at the two key names for database configuration. 

Edited by BasWeg
Link to post

Hello ich777

        Hello, I'm using your Chrome Docker, and I love its light quantification very much, but there's a question that is, all Chinese is displayed in a single square. Can you tell me how I'm going to solve it? Thank you very much!

Link to post
29 minutes ago, xiaowei said:

Hello ich777

        Hello, I'm using your Chrome Docker, and I love its light quantification very much, but there's a question that is, all Chinese is displayed in a single square. Can you tell me how I'm going to solve it? Thank you very much!

I will add support for that shortly. ;)

I will give you an update when its done.

Link to post
27 minutes ago, xiaowei said:

Reply very, very fast. Thank you very much!

Container is now updated.

Can you please force an update of the container (on the Dockerpage enable advanced view on the top right corner and then click on 'force upaded' at the container) and try if everything is working now?

Link to post
24 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Container is now updated.

Can you please force an update of the container (on the Dockerpage enable advanced view on the top right corner and then click on 'force upaded' at the container) and try if everything is working now?

Great. It's perfect work. Thank you very much! 

Link to post
On 10/30/2020 at 8:18 PM, unstatic said:

yes, but it's in 12h not 24h, tried again, same thing happens.

Sorry for the late answer...

Problem now solved and tested... ;)

Please update the container itself and it should work just fine.

 

Keep in mind that you have to do the sync manually for the first time, after that the cronjob will work (also there will be no display output - luckySync does it this way, you can only check the logs -> LUCKYBACKUPDIR/.luckBackup/logs/NAMEOFTHEJOB-DATE.log)

Link to post
On 11/3/2020 at 8:17 PM, ich777 said:

Sorry for the late answer...

Problem now solved and tested... ;)

Please update the container itself and it should work just fine.

 

Keep in mind that you have to do the sync manually for the first time, after that the cronjob will work (also there will be no display output - luckySync does it this way, you can only check the logs -> LUCKYBACKUPDIR/.luckBackup/logs/NAMEOFTHEJOB-DATE.log)

Thanks man! it's working great! have a beer, me buying.

Link to post
6 hours ago, jmbailey2000 said:

Trying to install the OpenVPN-client and it is failing saying that /dev/net/tun doesn't exist......so......what and where is it? Is this something that should exist in Unraid itself or just in the docker? 

Thanks!

Can you post a screenshot from your template with the show more advanced open?

Have you changed something in the template itself?

What have you done so far?

 

EDIT: are you running a second container that is connecting via openvpn? Which unraid version are you running?

Link to post

Hi there ! :)

I have a little problem with the Ferdi-client's docker :

 

It's launching good but it's not reachable.

Here's the log :

---Checking if UID: 99 matches user---
---Checking if GID: 100 matches user---
---Setting umask to 000---
---Checking for optional scripts---
---No optional script found, continuing---
---Starting...---
---Can't get latest version of Ferdi-Client, putting container into sleep mode!---

Session terminated, killing shell... ...killed.
---Checking if UID: 99 matches user---
usermod: no changes
---Checking if GID: 100 matches user---
usermod: no changes
---Setting umask to 000---
---Checking for optional scripts---
---No optional script found, continuing---
---Starting...---
---Can't get latest version of Ferdi-Client, putting container into sleep mode!---

I tried to manually pull the docker's image but same error :/

Thank you ^^

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.