[Plugin] Docker Compose Manager

What is the best way to handle updates with this plugin?

I have updates available.

image.png.7de8bb54be36aacb08c1d70ef4ec6d05.png

Trying to update by clicking "apply update".

image.thumb.png.9a5dc1a20d784c854a3d1ef98cf2ed1d.png

Updating the stack by clicking "Update stack" works.

image.thumb.png.886a91be3bb31e25a3b65d9911498ee1.png

However, it still shows "update ready" in the GUI. Very annoying. 

Something wrong or how can I mitigate this issue?

15 minutes ago, 7hr08ik said:

Should we be worried? Or are we just waiting for a plugin update?

There seems to have been a glitch with Community Applications (my Tailscale plugin got blacklisted too), Squid is working on it. You shouldn't need to do anything.

• Thanks 1
On 2/15/2024 at 3:55 PM, Chris H said:

Hi all. 

New to unRAID and the Docker Compose Manager (not new to docker or containers or compose).

I didn't see this in the configuration but instructions might be elsewhere - how do I tell Docker Compose Manager to put the docker-compose.yml in a different directory than 

/boot/config/plugins/compose.manager/projects/

I apparently did this once but can't figure out how I did it so my compose files are stored there rather than where I can easily back them up.

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Check out the new release.

After I use Compose to create a container, it always prompts an update in the docker container interface, but the image is the latest version. I also encountered another problem, when Compose creates a container, there is a certain probability that the system docker will repeatedly create containers after starting docker, which leads to the containers created by Compose can not be used normally.

8 minutes ago, primeval_god said:

It should be the first option on the setting page.

Settings from the Apps entry for Docker Compose Manager takes me to the page to edit the stacks, not a settings page. I might have something messed up on my side.

I did also check for each stack but those settings haven't changed.

EDIT: I found it under the Settings for unRAID, down at the bottom. Thanks!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, tescher said:

I'm using the docker-compose-plugin and have the following problem...

Once a stack is using a network, the network will be displayed as the network-id and not as the network-name.

Can I fix this??

Thanks a lot

https://github.com/unraid/webgui/pull/1616

I've submitted a PR to address this. It's an issue with how unraid UI changed how it read the network. Hopefully this will be merged in soon. Feel free to edit your local files as per the pr to see if it works for you and also content on the pr.

Cheers

45 minutes ago, sarsmark said:

thanks a lot。The next step is to solve the issue of prompt "apply update".

Before you waste your time on this please note that any "fixes" are unlikely to be merged. I dont consider it to be an issue with this plugin. The problem is the same for any containers on the system created by means other than Dockerman (cli, portainer, composeman, etc.) thus the fix should be in Dockerman. Update tracking is not a feature of the compose manager plugin, and is in many cases irrelevant as locally built containers are a more common use case with compose.