[Plugin] Appdata.Backup

On 5/31/2024 at 5:53 PM, Januszmirek said:

Can I remove .xml files from usersTemplate as well without breaking anything?

Only for containers you no longer use or will want to use in the future.   Thos templates are used by the Apps->Previoys Apps feature to reinstall. Ontsiners using their previous settings.

Running into a weird one. My backups keep failing with the below error.

[AppdataBackup] Error!

Description

Please check the backup log! tar creation failed! Tar said: tar: /mnt/user/appdata/plex-media-server/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache: file changed as we read it

BUT that exact folder is in the excluded folders/files list for the Plex docker. Shouldn't it just be skipped entirely? 

https://imgur.com/a/pfIKf6K

Any help would be appreciated!

Posted (edited)
On 4/17/2024 at 11:12 PM, Spiritreader said:

I think I am too dumb to figure out how to change the order of containers?

If I drag a container  in the "start order" section to the right, and then hit save and reload the page, it's at the old position again.

Is there any additional step or save button that I am missing?

container order in the config.json is empty

"containerOrder": []

I thought that I might be able to set it manually but I don't know if it's a list of strings or some internal ids

The configuration file is also missing some of my containers, and I cannot change their individual configuration or save that.

The config ends at tika:

"Tika": {
            "skip": "no",
            "group": "",
            "backupExtVolumes": "no",
            "updateContainer": "",
            "exclude": "",
            "skipBackup": "no",
            "verifyBackup": "",
            "ignoreBackupErrors": ""
        }
    },
    "containerOrder": []

image.png.9b2705f308a64bf85f8cce004ccb6042.pngBut there are more containers

Here's a gif of trying to change order

oplJ01v.gif

@KluthR can you please consider looking into this? You probably missed the post, but the issue still persists, at least it does for me.

This COULD be related to both Spiritreader and me having a lot of containers. Maybe folks with fewer containers than some unknown amount aren't affected? Just guessing since that's something they and I have in common if that helps.

Thank you so much for such a configurable plugin though! The only thing I'm missing otherwise is a way to save incremental using rsync I guess.

Edited by Glassed Silver

Hey legends, have a few errors popping up in my logs.

Not sure what this one means, let alone how to fix it:

[10.06.2024 02:28:03][][code-server] tar verification failed! Tar said: tar: Removing leading `/' from member names; mnt/user/appdata/homeassistant/home-assistant_v2.db: Mod time differs; mnt/user/appdata/homeassistant/home-assistant_v2.db: Size differs; mnt/user/appdata/homeassistant/home-assistant.log: Mod time differs; mnt/user/appdata/homeassistant/home-assistant.log: Size differs; mnt/user/appdata/homeassistant/home-assistant_v2.db-wal: Mod time differs; mnt/user/appdata/homeassistant/home-assistant_v2.db-wal: Contents differ; mnt/user/appdata/homeassistant/home-assistant_v2.db-shm: Contents differ

As above:

[10.06.2024 02:51:40][][imagemaid] tar verification failed! Tar said: tar: Removing leading `/' from member names; mnt/app_cache/appdata/plex/Logs/Plex Media Server.log: Mod time differs; mnt/app_cache/appdata/plex/Logs/Plex Media Server.log: Size differs; mnt/app_cache/appdata/plex/Plug-in Support/Databases/com.plexapp.plugins.library.db: Mod time differs; mnt/app_cache/appdata/plex/Plug-in Support/Databases/com.plexapp.plugins.library.db: Contents differ; mnt/app_cache/appdata/plex/Plug-in Support/Databases/com.plexapp.plugins.library.db-wal: Mod time differs; mnt/app_cache/appdata/plex/Plug-in Support/Databases/com.plexapp.plugins.library.db-wal: Contents differ; mnt/app_cache/appdata/plex/Plug-in Support/Databases/com.plexapp.plugins.library.db-shm: Mod time differs; mnt/app_cache/appdata/plex/Plug-in Support/Databases/com.plexapp.plugins.library.db-shm: Contents differ

I have double checked the mappings for this one and it keeps occurring:

[10.06.2024 02:26:23][][cross-seed-misc] '/mnt/user/data/torrents/misc/cross-seed' does NOT exist! Please check your mappings! Skipping it for now.

And last one, and why I am here 😉:

[10.06.2024 02:57:10][⚠️][Main] An error occurred during backup! RETENTION WILL NOT BE CHECKED! Please review the log. If you need further assistance, ask in the support forum.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On 6/11/2024 at 6:10 PM, Kilrah said:

Are youi setting up these first 2 containers not to be stopped? Something's still changing their files.

They are all set to 'Stop, backup, start for each container'. Unless there is another setting I am missing?

On 7/13/2023 at 2:45 PM, KluthR said:

Yep, if its set.

What would another naming change?

Failed backups are suffixed with „-failed“.

I second the ability to rename backups. The old naming scheme was much better. I like the ability at quick glance to see that backups have run and are up to date. The current scheme is not user friendly for date and time at quick glance. I would enjoy the ability to set a custom scheme if possible.