Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

Hi,

Can anyone point me to how to enable a watch folder for the latest build of transmission?

The plugin won't start when i try to add

"watch-dir" commands in settings.json.

Thanks,

Austin

Are you using a Linux compatible editor? Notepad won't work for editing many files in unRAID. Search for Notepad++

Thanks for getting back to me, Yes, i'm using Notepad++...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last 3 lines of my settings.json are

"watch-dir": "/mnt/cache/apps/Dropbox/Bin", 
    "watch-dir-enabled": true
}

The exact folder to use is up to you but I think all of the other details need to be exactly like this with the quotes, colons, commas, etc. Of course, the path has to exist as well.

Hi guys, I'm new to unraid and am gathering as much info as possible before my server parts arrive next week.

My background, came from a MS world of RAID (hardware and software) and moved to Synology which has been running SB,CP,SAB pretty consistently.

I'm trying to wrap my head around how UnRaid deals with plugins (I know, not officially supported).  Please let me know if this is right;

- The config files will reside on the USB stick with the OS (So they won't get deleted on accident)

- The actual run and temp files will be on the Cache drive

- If I reboot the system, the cache drive may re-download dependencies for that plugin

My question comes in with updating the plugin.  For synology (and even my Windows installations) I always ran the apps from source code.  I would just git pull every month to get latest updates and be done with it.  Would I still be able to do this on unRAID, or do I need to wait for the package maintainer to update the package files?  if the former then awesome and I'm even more excited, if the latter then no biggie I'll use what I can. 

Thanks all and really looking forward to being part of the community!

Tom

I just recently redid a lot of my unRaid config and started using the current plugins for the first time.  I had been using the package manager from unMENU to manage sab and sickbeard so I might not be 100% correct in this but my understanding is as follows:

-Plugin, plugin settings, and dependencies are saved to the flash drive.

-Run files are installed to the temporary system and are removed on reboot.

-Config and all custom settings are saved to the data file on the cache drive.

-Dependencies and main program are reinstalled on every reboot and will update to the latest version of the main program on reboot if one is present.

That's how mine seems to be working and is a lot better than the old way where I was using with unMENU where the program was installed to the cache directory itself since it was a pain to update and always seemed to be out of date.  Although the plugins haven't been updated in awhile its not hard coded to use a specific version and checks each restart to make sure the newest version of the main program is installed.  As long as the none of the dependencies have changed it will work great.

You can install the run files to the cache drive if you want to but the install guide said only having the data drive set to the cache drive is the preferred method, that way you know none of the old files will be lingering from old versions when its updated.

Some newer plugins can cause some trouble when trying to use older plugins and takes some editing to get working. I ran into trouble with the new version of SimpleFeatures.  Since it's using a newer SSL version I had to edit the old plugins to use the new version, pretty sure it was only SABnzbd+ that I had to do it with for the plugins I use.  Having it install both versions was causing a lot of trouble it seemed.

I'm starting to play around with couchpotatoV2, but it's not going that well. I'm looking for it's settings.conf file, which should be in the root directory, ie /mnt/cache/apps/couchpotatov2/ according to couchpotato FAQ, but i can only see some in db_backup.

Where is this file located in the unraid environment?

thanks

*EDIT* i found it on flash drive, ta

Hi,

Im not sure if this is the correct place to post this issue or not, so I appologize if it is not correct.  I also hope it's not a repost.

I am having a problem with sab's email notifications.

Problem:

The Email  Sender, Acc. User Name and Acct. Password do not save when I configure them in sab.  It says that it saves, but when I navigate away from Notifications and back to it, all 3 fields are gone.

I said fine, and went into the .INI to configure it myself.  Acct. Username and password saved, but still not the sender. 

When I click send test email, it says the email was sent, but I dont ever receive an email.

Thoughts?  Thanks in advanced.

I posted this in a different area and was urged to ask here instead.

I had Sick Beard/sabNZBd working perfectly, then a motherboard failure required some tinkering. Now I can't get Sick Beard's scripts working in SABnzbd because I cannot select /mnt/cache/apps/sabnzbd/scripts as the Post-Processing Scripts Folder.

My data directory is /mnt/cache/apps/sabnzbd. The "apps" share is set to use cache only. I've copied the scripts over to /mnt/cache/apps/sabnzbd/scripts.

When I attempt to set the Post-Processing Scripts Folder by browsing in SABnzbd config, there is no "cache" subdirectory listed in /mnt, so I cannot select /mnt/cache/apps/sabnzbd/scripts (the directory is definitely there, just not visible in SABnzbd.

If I enter "scripts" or "/mnt/cache/apps/sabnzbd/scripts" in the Post-Processing Scripts Folder, the item simply disappears. If I set "script_dir = /mnt/cache/apps/sabnzbd/scripts" in  /mnt/cache/apps/sabnzbd/sabnzbd.ini, the entry disappears after running the program.

I am guessing there is a setting for the cache dir I am missing. Yes? Something else?

Thanks

I had Sick Beard/sabNZBd working perfectly, then a motherboard failure required some tinkering. Now I can't get Sick Beard's scripts working in SABnzbd because I cannot select /mnt/cache/apps/sabnzbd/scripts as the Post-Processing Scripts Folder.

My data directory is /mnt/cache/apps/sabnzbd. The "apps" share is set to use cache only. I've copied the scripts over to /mnt/cache/apps/sabnzbd/scripts.

When I attempt to set the Post-Processing Scripts Folder by browsing in SABnzbd config, there is no "cache" subdirectory listed in /mnt, so I cannot select /mnt/cache/apps/sabnzbd/scripts (the directory is definitely there, just not visible in SABnzbd.

If I enter "scripts" or "/mnt/cache/apps/sabnzbd/scripts" in the Post-Processing Scripts Folder, the item simply disappears. If I set "script_dir = /mnt/cache/apps/sabnzbd/scripts" in  /mnt/cache/apps/sabnzbd/sabnzbd.ini, the entry disappears after running the program.

I am guessing there is a setting for the cache dir I am missing. Yes? Something else?

Thanks

Have you checked the permissions on the folder you are trying to use?

The folder I cannot see when trying to set the Scripts folder is /mnt/cache (or anything inside that, of course). Permissions of /mnt/cache are set to 777, Owner: nobody, Group:users.

Thanks

Hey guys, so CP had stopped working for some reason. Here is the end of the log file

04-26 20:35:01 ERROR Failed encoding stuff to log: Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/mnt/cache/apps/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato/core/logger.py", line 50, in safeMessage

msg = msg % tuple([ss(x) for x in list(replace_tuple)])

TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting

04-26 20:35:01 ERROR [ore.providers.nzb.newznab] Failed download from %s04-26 20:35:01 ERROR [  couchpotato.core.event] Error in event "searcher.download", that wasn't caught: Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/mnt/cache/apps/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato/core/event.py", line 12, in runHandler

return handler(*args, **kwargs)

File "/mnt/cache/apps/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato/core/plugins/searcher/main.py", line 241, in download

filedata = data.get('download')(url = data.get('url'), nzb_id = data.get('id'))

File "/mnt/cache/apps/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato/core/providers/nzb/newznab/main.py", line 209, in download

data = self.urlopen(url, show_error = False)

File "/mnt/cache/apps/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato/core/plugins/base.py", line 142, in urlopen

response = urllib2.urlopen(request, timeout = timeout)

File "/usr/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 126, in urlopen

return _opener.open(url, data, timeout)

File "/usr/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 397, in open

response = meth(req, response)

File "/usr/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 510, in http_response

'http', request, response, code, msg, hdrs)

File "/usr/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 429, in error

result = self._call_chain(*args)

File "/usr/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 369, in _call_chain

result = func(*args)

File "/usr/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 605, in http_error_302

return self.parent.open(new, timeout=req.timeout)

File "/usr/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 435, in error

return self._call_chain(*args)

result = func(*args)

File "/usr/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 518, in http_error_default

raise HTTPError(req.get_full_url(), code, msg, hdrs, fp)

HTTPError: HTTP Error 404: Not Found

encoding=UTF-8 debug=False args=['--daemon', '--config_file', '/boot/config/plugins/couchpotato_v2/settings.conf', '--pid_file', '/var/run/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato_v2.pid'] app_dir=/mnt/cache/apps/couchpotato_v2 data_dir=/mnt/cache/apps/couchpotato_v2/data desktop=None options=Namespace(config_file='/boot/config/plugins/couchpotato_v2/settings.conf', console_log=False, daemon=True, data_dir=None, debug=False, pid_file='/var/run/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato_v2.pid', quiet=False)

The last 3 lines of my settings.json are

"watch-dir": "/mnt/cache/apps/Dropbox/Bin", 
    "watch-dir-enabled": true
}

The exact folder to use is up to you but I think all of the other details need to be exactly like this with the quotes, colons, commas, etc. Of course, the path has to exist as well.

Thanks, I misplaced the "," between lines

My new problem is that I'm trying to install a second instance of transmission. Not sure if anyone on here knows how to do it?

Austin

First off, I love the unplugged plugins. Thank you so much for all of your time/hard work.  That being said  headphones is broken. It appears to be a simple 503 error due to imageshack no longer reachable for those images...

going to http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3190/headphoneslogo.png in a browser returns the same error.

" file /boot/config/plugins/headphones/headphones.png: downloading from http://im    g513.imageshack.us/img513/3190/headphoneslogo.png ... http://img513.imageshack.u    s/img513/3190/headphoneslogo.png:

2013-04-28 09:28:33 ERROR 503: Service Unavailable.

bad download, deleting"

root@Icarus:~# installplg /boot/config/plugins/headphones_unplugged.plg
installing plugin: headphones_unplugged
file /boot/packages/python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz: already exists
  upgradepkg --install-new /boot/packages/python-2.6.6-i486-1.txz ...
+==============================================================================
| Skipping package python-2.6.6-i486-1 (already installed)

success
file /boot/packages/zlib-1.2.5-i486-4.txz: already exists
  upgradepkg --install-new /boot/packages/zlib-1.2.5-i486-4.txz ...
| Upgrading zlib-1.2.6-i486-1 package using /boot/packages/zlib-1.2.5-i486-4.txz

Pre-installing package zlib-1.2.5-i486-4...

Removing package /var/log/packages/zlib-1.2.6-i486-1-upgraded-2013-04-28,09:26:3    3...
  --> Deleting symlink /lib/libz.so.1
  --> Deleting symlink /usr/lib/libz.so.1.2.6
  --> Deleting /lib/libz.so.1.2.6

Verifying package zlib-1.2.5-i486-4.txz.
Installing package zlib-1.2.5-i486-4.txz:
PACKAGE DESCRIPTION:
# zlib (compression library)
#
# zlib is a general purpose thread safe data compression library.  The
# data format used by the zlib library is described by RFCs 1950 to
# 1952 in the files ftp://ds.internic.net/rfc/rfc1950.txt (zlib format)
# rfc1951.txt (deflate format) and rfc1952.txt (gzip format).
#
Executing install script for zlib-1.2.5-i486-4.txz.
Package zlib-1.2.5-i486-4.txz installed.

Package zlib-1.2.6-i486-1 upgraded with new package /boot/packages/zlib-1.2.5-i4    86-4.txz.

success
file /boot/packages/sqlite-3.7.5-i486-1.txz: already exists
  upgradepkg --install-new /boot/packages/sqlite-3.7.5-i486-1.txz ...
| Upgrading sqlite-3.7.14.1-i486-1 package using /boot/packages/sqlite-3.7.5-i48    6-1.txz

Pre-installing package sqlite-3.7.5-i486-1...

Removing package /var/log/packages/sqlite-3.7.14.1-i486-1-upgraded-2013-04-28,09    :26:37...

Verifying package sqlite-3.7.5-i486-1.txz.
Installing package sqlite-3.7.5-i486-1.txz:
PACKAGE DESCRIPTION:
# SQLite (simple, self contained database engine)
#
# SQLite is a small C library that implements a self-contained,
# embeddable, zero-configuration SQL database engine.
#
# The SQLite distribution comes with a standalone command-line access
# program (sqlite) that can be used to administer an SQLite database
# and which serves as an example of how to use the SQLite library.
#
# Homepage:  http://www.sqlite.org/
#
Executing install script for sqlite-3.7.5-i486-1.txz.
Package sqlite-3.7.5-i486-1.txz installed.

Package sqlite-3.7.14.1-i486-1 upgraded with new package /boot/packages/sqlite-3    .7.5-i486-1.txz.

success
file /boot/packages/curl-7.21.4-i486-1.txz: already exists
  upgradepkg --install-new /boot/packages/curl-7.21.4-i486-1.txz ...
| Skipping package curl-7.21.4-i486-1 (already installed)

success
file /boot/packages/git-1.7.4.4-i486-1.txz: already exists
  upgradepkg --install-new /boot/packages/git-1.7.4.4-i486-1.txz ...
| Skipping package git-1.7.4.4-i486-1 (already installed)

success
file /boot/config/plugins/images/device_status.png: already exists
file /boot/config/plugins/images/new_config.png: already exists
file /boot/config/plugins/images/information.png: already exists
file /boot/config/plugins/headphones/headphones.png: downloading from http://im    g513.imageshack.us/img513/3190/headphoneslogo.png ... http://img513.imageshack.u    s/img513/3190/headphoneslogo.png:
2013-04-28 09:26:45 ERROR 503: Service Unavailable.
bad download, deleting

Guys, can someone help me out with this please. I can't get CP working! I don't know what's wrong...

Hey guys, so CP had stopped working for some reason. Here is the end of the log file

04-26 20:35:01 ERROR Failed encoding stuff to log: Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/mnt/cache/apps/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato/core/logger.py", line 50, in safeMessage

msg = msg % tuple([ss(x) for x in list(replace_tuple)])

TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting

04-26 20:35:01 ERROR [ore.providers.nzb.newznab] Failed download from %s04-26 20:35:01 ERROR [  couchpotato.core.event] Error in event "searcher.download", that wasn't caught: Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/mnt/cache/apps/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato/core/event.py", line 12, in runHandler

return handler(*args, **kwargs)

File "/mnt/cache/apps/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato/core/plugins/searcher/main.py", line 241, in download

filedata = data.get('download')(url = data.get('url'), nzb_id = data.get('id'))

File "/mnt/cache/apps/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato/core/providers/nzb/newznab/main.py", line 209, in download

data = self.urlopen(url, show_error = False)

File "/mnt/cache/apps/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato/core/plugins/base.py", line 142, in urlopen

response = urllib2.urlopen(request, timeout = timeout)

File "/usr/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 126, in urlopen

return _opener.open(url, data, timeout)

File "/usr/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 429, in error

result = self._call_chain(*args)

result = func(*args)

File "/usr/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 605, in http_error_302

return self.parent.open(new, timeout=req.timeout)

File "/usr/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 435, in error

return self._call_chain(*args)

result = func(*args)

File "/usr/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 518, in http_error_default

raise HTTPError(req.get_full_url(), code, msg, hdrs, fp)

HTTPError: HTTP Error 404: Not Found

encoding=UTF-8 debug=False args=['--daemon', '--config_file', '/boot/config/plugins/couchpotato_v2/settings.conf', '--pid_file', '/var/run/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato_v2.pid'] app_dir=/mnt/cache/apps/couchpotato_v2 data_dir=/mnt/cache/apps/couchpotato_v2/data desktop=None options=Namespace(config_file='/boot/config/plugins/couchpotato_v2/settings.conf', console_log=False, daemon=True, data_dir=None, debug=False, pid_file='/var/run/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato_v2.pid', quiet=False)

Hi All,

Just posting to request a script that will help me stop sickbeard constantly copying the downloaded tv shows from my transmission seeding folder to my Media folder.

Sickbeard adds torrents to transmission by saving .torrent files to a watch folder. It is the only application that adds torrents in this way.

What I'd like to happen, is that sickbeard watches a different directory (sickbeard watch dir, and have transmission copy files to that directory when a download completes, but for this to only happen when the torrent that has completed was added my sickbeard.

The script would need to check whether the torrent for the completed download was added to transmission by the watch folder (sickbeard).

Then, copies it to the sickbeard watch directory if it was, and does nothing if it wasn't.

E95zmeK.jpg

Can anyone help me?

Austin

I still have not been able to fix this. I have a question that may be related: Does any directory made in /mnt/cache also automatically get copied to /mnt/user? I ask because if I have a share calls "apps" set to Cache-Only, a directory called "apps" gets added to /mnt/user, containing everything in /mnt/cache/apps. Likewise, if I set the data directory from sabnzbd to /mnt/cache/.sabnzbd and start sabnzbd, a directory called ".sabnzbd" is created in /mnt/user.

Is this normal?

The folder I cannot see when trying to set the Scripts folder is /mnt/cache (or anything inside that, of course). Permissions of /mnt/cache are set to 777, Owner: nobody, Group:users.

Thanks

Austingeorge,

The solution I use is https://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard/pull/629

You replace postprocessor.py and processtv with the ones in that think.

It works by appending each downloaded torrent with a processed label, so that when the scan runs it skips over them.

This allows you to then keep seeding and postprocess each file.

Hope this helps

Perfect! I'll try to run this when I get home.

I'm surprised I didn't find this considering I've been googling for a few days now!

I always thought I was a good "googler"

Austin

Austingeorge,

It works by appending each downloaded torrent with a processed label, so that when the scan runs it skips over them.

Hope this helps

I'm surprised I didn't find this considering I've been googling for a few days now!

Austin

If it makes you feel any better it also took me many hours over several days trawling through various forums to come up with clearly a massive problem with sickbeard and torrenting. Unfortunately SB's development is heavily favoured towards usenet.

One word of advice is not to update SB, as a) it may overwrite these files and b) these files might not be compatible with later versions. I can confirm however it does currently run with latest version.

Austingeorge,

Hope this helps

Austin

If it makes you feel any better it also took me many hours over several days trawling through various forums to come up with clearly a massive problem with sickbeard and torrenting. Unfortunately SB's development is heavily favoured towards usenet.

One word of advice is not to update SB, as a) it may overwrite these files and b) these files might not be compatible with later versions. I can confirm however it does currently run with latest version.

Noted!

As I am already running another fork of sickbeard that handles failed NZB downloads from SAB, i combined the two and installed from my own fork here: https://github.com/ausey00/Sick-Beard

Hopefully anyone looking for a fix to these problems will use it.

Thanks very much for your help!

Hi All,

Just posting to request a script that will help me stop sickbeard constantly copying the downloaded tv shows from my transmission seeding folder to my Media folder.

Sickbeard adds torrents to transmission by saving .torrent files to a watch folder. It is the only application that adds torrents in this way.

What I'd like to happen, is that sickbeard watches a different directory (sickbeard watch dir, and have transmission copy files to that directory when a download completes, but for this to only happen when the torrent that has completed was added my sickbeard.

The script would need to check whether the torrent for the completed download was added to transmission by the watch folder (sickbeard).

Then, copies it to the sickbeard watch directory if it was, and does nothing if it wasn't.

E95zmeK.jpg

Can anyone help me?

Austin

Austin

I am not sure you need to do what you are asking for here. When transmission adds torrents from the watch dir it downloads them into a set default location. I have a script that runs after transmission signals a completed download. First it checks if the file is in the default directory and if it is it copies it to a second folder just for SB post processing. It's posted on page 119 of this thread. Hope that helps.

I installed the Influencers Transmission package plugin and had it running, though it wouldn't save downloads to the array.

I stopped the array, but transmission still had some files open so the array won't stop.

Right nows I can only access my server through telnet and want to stop or kill transmission.

How do I do this in a telnet session?

Archived