[Support] binhex - Couchpotato

Hi, i think i have a brainfart here.. cant seem to understand how to setup couchpotato within docker. 
Se attached pictures for docker setup and settings in couch. But i cant seem to get the files downloaded to right directory, and the renamer to get into action.

Anyone can give me a step by step here? thx.

Capture3.PNG.11dd10cd793b3ffa93c2dd91367c6a00.PNG
Capture2.PNG.53556a1a44821a8809c118023563eb2a.PNG
Capture1.thumb.PNG.e6bb9027dc8957001044a319f0c85a2c.PNG
Probably your problem is that The /data host path doesn't match exactly with your download client
20 minutes ago, orlando500 said:

The files should be download to same directory, but they are not named the same as the docker has a docker mapping to same area. 

So how can i fix this? without breaking sicrage setup that works great.

Not quite following what you mean by this, but you want to set up the path mappings like this: https://forums.lime-technology.com/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/?page=2#comment-566086

• 5 months later...

!My binhex-couchpotato has, in the last couple of days, been failing. The log file is filling with the error  "IOError: Storage doesn't exist!"

Logfile attached.

The only change I've knowingly made, recently, is the upgrade from 6.5.2 to 6.5.3.

I've tried restarting the container, I've done a forced update and I've tried rebooting the system - the error persists.  The container appears to go into a fairly tight loop, continually restarting the couchpotato app, and consuming quite a bit of resource.

I believe that my Volume mappings are fairly standard:

/config -> /mnt/docker/appdata/CouchPotato/config/

/data    -> /mnt/docker/appdata/CouchPotato/data/

/media -> /mnt/user/Movies/

sh-4.3# ls /config
cache       custom_plugins  db_backup  logs       supervisord.log    supervisord.log.2  supervisord.log.4
config.ini  database        _indexes   perms.txt  supervisord.log.1  supervisord.log.3  supervisord.log.5
sh-4.3# ls /data
sh-4.3#

Should the /data directory be empty?

Does anyone have any idea what may be going on here?

CouchLog

On 6/18/2018 at 5:19 AM, PeterB said:

"IOError: Storage doesn't exist!"

my first thought would be docker img file corruption, do you have any other issues with other containers?, if so this def points towards that, but you may not see any issues unless you tried to pull down a new image. as you can see your the only one reporting this so far so i suspect the docker image is fine and the image hasnt been rebuilt for a number of weeks.

19 hours ago, binhex said:

my first thought would be docker img file corruption

Okay, I removed and reinstalled the CP docker.  I then tried reinstating my config files etc.  It seems that the problem is a corrupt CP database, so it seems that I have lost my custom quality profiles, wanted movies and media library.

Obviously, I should be able to rebuild the media library.  I can, probably, remember my quality profiles.  So, the real loss is my long list of wanted movies.  I'm looking into a wanted list backup and restore script.

33 minutes ago, PeterB said:

Okay, I removed and reinstalled the CP docker.  I then tried reinstating my config files etc.  It seems that the problem is a corrupt CP database, so it seems that I have lost my custom quality profiles, wanted movies and media library.

Obviously, I should be able to rebuild the media library.  I can, probably, remember my quality profiles.  So, the real loss is my long list of wanted movies.  I'm looking into a wanted list backup and restore script.

i know you're going to hate me saying this but backups of your docker config would of been worth its weight in gold at this point, "CA Appdata Backup/Restore v2" would of done exactly this, or even a tar.gz of appdata, maybe something to look into once you got CP reconfigured eh.

• 6 months later...

I think I need help. I have just installed Couchpotato and I am in the progress of setting up my folder locations etc, but even time I click on a folder lcoation to browse to that folder I am presented with a black box. and no options to navigate out to the right location.

I have check  my settings locations and there look OK,as I compare them with sonarr. 

example when I go to enter in my movie folder location I get this.

any ideals ?

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

• 1 month later...

Following binhex_delugevpn update recently, CP's connection to Deluge is broken. After mucking around, I think I've pinpointed the issue to an incompatible SSL protocol in transfer.py. Seems CP is still running on Python 2.7, and lacks support for the new protocol used by Deluge 2.0. Any way to update the Python version in CP?

• 5 months later...

Looks like my CP docker will not take the recent update.  It shows a update is ready, I can  run it, and it says it was successful, but then shows a update is ready, rinse and repeat....  CP is working fine, it just won't take the update.

Perhaps I need to uninstall and install again?  I haven't had to do that in a long time, so I don't remember how to preserve all my settings for that container and the config file / settings within CP.

Screenshots attached.  I'm on unraid 6.7.2

CP log attached (trimmed to only today).  I tried stopping CP and then do the update, same result.  The log shows a API key error, but again, my CP is working as expected.

cp version.JPG

cp update results.JPG

cp update ready.JPG

cp log.txt

Edited by Switchblade

you really should move off this docker image, its been deprecated on CA for 2 years now, and ive actually deleted the docker image too, so this will no doubt be the cause of the continuous 'update ready' message, if you want to stick with couchpotato then move over to binhex/arch-couchpotato-git

fyi see here for deprecation notice (dec 2017):- 

Edited by binhex
  • 4 months later...

5-13 03:33:43 ERROR[edia._base.providers.base] Failed getting release from TorrentPotato: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/media/_base/providers/base.py", line 207, in download return self.urlopen(url, headers = {'User-Agent': Env.getIdentifier()}, show_error = False) File "/opt/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/base.py", line 221, in urlopen response = r.request(method, url, **kwargs) File "/opt/couchpotato/libs/requests/sessions.py", line 469, in request resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs) File "/opt/couchpotato/libs/requests/sessions.py", line 598, in send history = [resp for resp in gen] if allow_redirects else [] File "/opt/couchpotato/libs/requests/sessions.py", line 194, in resolve_redirects **adapter_kwargs File "/opt/couchpotato/libs/requests/sessions.py", line 571, in send adapter = self.get_adapter(url=request.url) File "/opt/couchpotato/libs/requests/sessions.py", line 645, in get_adapter raise InvalidSchema("No connection adapters were found for '%s'" % url) InvalidSchema: No connection adapters were found for 'magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5E3106B309D0C186D6B63899BB91E650A51A5AA5&dn=The+Chronicles+of+Riddick+2004+BluRay+720p+DTS+dxva-LoNeWolf+mkv&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce&tr=udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce&tr=udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce&tr=udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://open.demonii.si:1337/announce&tr=udp://bt1.archive.org:6969/announce' 

I keep getting this error in couch potato from torrentpotato searchers. Is this a couchpotato issue or Jackett?

Edited by squelch
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2016 at 6:40 AM, mr-hexen said:

Did you restart deluge after adding the username/password to auth?

Shutdown deluge.

edit auth file.

restart deluge.

I'm currently in the same boat however rebooting the docker and unraid server have not changed the result.  The auth file has user3:passwor1:5  eddited with notepad++ I even created a new connection in the connection manager with the same credentials, different ones too. No luck. All apps have been updated to the latest version. Any help would be appreciated. 

• 9 months later...

I have just upgraded to unRAID v6.9.0.

It appears that CP is now keeping all my media drives spinning permanently with around 2k reads per hour on each drive.

This wasn't happening previously.  Does anyone have a clue as to why this is happening and, better still, how to prevent it?

1 minute ago, PeterB said:

It appears that CP is now keeping all my media drives spinning permanently with around 2k reads per hour on each drive.

Hmmm ... weird!  I've just stopped/restarted the CP docker, and the reads appear to have stopped!

3 hours ago, tjb_altf4 said:

Would have been a scheduled library scan, this setting lives under Settings > Manage > Full Library Refresh (with 'Show Advanced' toggled on)

Possible, but why have I not seen it happen before?  It was running for a full ten hours immediately after the reboot from the v6.9.0 update.

• 1 month later...

Is anyone here still using CouchPotato docker?  I find that it is a lot of the movies it offers to download are either 'Unknown' or totally the wrong movie.  Until a few weeks ago, it was still working pretty well with just th occasional 'Unknown' being offered.

For instance "Marksman, The (2021)" is offering a download entitled "Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021)".  As far as I am aware, the only connection between those two movies is the release year.

This makes CP rather useless - does anyone know how to fix it?

I use RARBG and ThePirateBay as my main search tools, both with and without Jacket.

Edited by PeterB