[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

9 hours ago, Nofences said:

Can anyone confirm if the RustDesk-AIO is compatible with the new PRO option from the RustDesk team?

I don‘t think so since this is another product since you have to pay for it monthly or annually.

What are the benefits from Pro compared to the Opensource version? I should have looked at the pricing first, there are the benefits... :D

But I have to say I will stick to the Opensource version.

Do they plan to deprecate the Opensource version? Confirmed by @sonic6 that it will be not deprecated because they list it on the pricing page as the 0,- tier.

As you can see from the screenshot below my container is only for the 0,- tier, the Pro version that you are referring to are the paid tiers.

grafik.thumb.png.be29e0fc04e0f1db46feaf56a5b0d907.png

• Thanks 1

Hello,

The way the forums are laid out for apps like these is not very conducive to researching and correcting problems on our own.

With that out of the way, I'm trying to get the *arr apps working however when I try to add my existing media to them, I get the following error:

image.png.8a504df4f98a1548dae2d8c7b292e51d.png

And it doesn't seem to matter what PUID and PGID I input, I get the same error (just different user). How do I fix this?

Thanks.

16 minutes ago, zain said:

And it doesn't seem to matter what PUID and PGID I input, I get the same error (just different user). How do I fix this?

About which container are we talking? Are you sure that you are using my containers? I don't have a variable PUID and PGID in my templates.

16 minutes ago, zain said:

How do I fix this?

Which container have you mapped where? If you are using my container have you read the description from the variables?

Also take a look at these guides: https://trash-guides.info/

3 minutes ago, ich777 said:

About which container are we talking? Are you sure that you are using my containers? I don't have a variable PUID and PGID in my templates.

Which container have you mapped where? If you are using my container have you read the description from the variables?

Also take a look at these guides: https://trash-guides.info/

Sonarr, by ich777, yes. I added those variables in effort to remedy the permissions issues.

image.thumb.png.9614e0146c6d9012c8db3f97830a61c9.png

58 minutes ago, zain said:

Sonarr, by ich777, yes. I added those variables in effort to remedy the permissions issues.

In my container you can use UID and GID, just click on the Show more … text and you will see them. 😉

Just check if your permissions for Media are set correctly or you can also run Fix permission from the tools menu but only for your Media folder.

This should help.

12 minutes ago, ich777 said:

In my container you can use UID and GID, just click on the Show more … text and you will see them. 😉

Just check if your permissions for Media are set correctly or you can also run Fix permission from the tools menu but only for your Media folder.

This should help.

I tried running the New Permissions tool but that did not help. I've tried a couple other Sonarr apps (binhex, linuxserver) and they all share the same issue. I am able to copy/paste/move files around so I'm not sure what's up with the permissions.

Edited by zain
23 minutes ago, zain said:

I tried running the New Permissions tool but that did not help. I've tried a couple other Sonarr apps (binhex, linuxserver) and they all share the same issue.

I‘ve never seen that issue before TBH.

Are you sure that you‘ve set root directory in Sonarr itself to /mnt/tv since you‘ve mounted it from the host to that directory.

23 minutes ago, ich777 said:

I‘ve never seen that issue before TBH.

Are you sure that you‘ve set root directory in Sonarr itself to /mnt/tv since you‘ve mounted it from the host to that directory.

What I have is in the screenshot above.

Oh, you mean in Sonarr itself while it is running. Yes, I'm navigating /mnt/tv and it does show all of the files in there but I'm prompted with the error stating that the folder is not writable by user sonarr.

Edited by zain
18 minutes ago, zain said:

it does show all of the files in there but I'm prompted with the error stating that the folder is not writable by user sonarr.

This is really strange.

Did you change anything in the mount itself in the template?

Ususally the user Sonarr has the UID 99

To what permissions and users and group are your files and folers are set on the host.

It should be nobody for the user on the host (this is basically the UID 99)

2 minutes ago, ich777 said:

This is really strange.

Did you change anything in the mount itself in the template?

Ususally the user Sonarr has the UID 99

To what permissions and users and group are your files and folers are set on the host.

It should be nobody for the user on the host (this is basically the UID 99)

The only thing I changed on the template was the location of the media files. Permissions are all defaulted to whatever the New Permissions tool sets them to.

14 hours ago, zain said:

The only thing I changed on the template was the location of the media files. Permissions are all defaulted to whatever the New Permissions tool sets them to.

Interesting. I figured it out. Apparently if pool is 90% full it will completely prevent writes. I'm in the process of upgrading the 4TB drives that are in it now; once I replaced the first one Sonarr is happy. Wish I had known that, it would have saved me some frustration yesterday on this.

I'm in the process of moving from TrueNAS SCALE.

Thanks ichy guy,

-Zain

Edited by zain
  • Like 1

ICH777 7 Days to Die Server seems to be hanging up for me. Looking at the logs:

That is where it stops, the server doesn't actually get to a point where it's running. I've let it sit there for a day and it just doesn't progress any further. Any help is appreciated!

Oh, and it's the latest version to date of this post.

TIA, Zain

Edited by ich777
Delete log to not bloat the thread because this is the wrong thread
3 hours ago, zain said:

ICH777 7 Days to Die Server seems to be hanging up for me. Looking at the logs:

This is not the correct support thread, please click on the container Icon on the Docker page and select Support. Please post your issue there.

Also a bit more information would be helpful, what settings do you use in the template? On what Unraid version are you?

This might be a really dumb question but here we go. I installed the docker for RustDesk and got it all setup. It appears to be working fine (minus access outside my local network) however I'm trying to access the webconsole but for the life of me I can't figure out how. Or is that a feature only available in the "pro" version?

I’m have been having a horrible time trying to set up Zebbix! For whatever reason, no matter what I do, the Zebbix server can't find my mySQL database (I am using MariaDB) I continue to get “MySQL server is not available. Waiting 5 sec” in my live log terminal. I’m not sure what to do, I’ve checked ip’s, ports, names, database usernames, database passwords etc.

Hopefully someone might have a fix!

Thanks

12 minutes ago, CameronR said:

Hopefully someone might have a fix!

may take a look if your database container is reachable from your zabbix server, console from zabbix, ping mariadb

i dont use it, but just made a quick mockup and its working fine

image.thumb.png.fa7d48ebd523d94cef107dc25f5fc506.png

and you are sure you created the database, user and pass already in mariadb ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, alturismo said:

may take a look if your database container is reachable from your zabbix server, console from zabbix, ping mariadb

i dont use it, but just made a quick mockup and its working fine

image.thumb.png.fa7d48ebd523d94cef107dc25f5fc506.png

and you are sure you created the database, user and pass already in mariadb ?

I pinged mariadb from the Zabbix server console and it was successful. Unless you need to run a command else where, I just set the database name, user and pass while installing mariadb. Would you mind showing me how you set this up? - no matter what I do right now I can’t get it to go to the database after the “DB_SERVER_DBNAME” in the logs.