[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

3 minutes ago, justintas said:

Yes they did get transferred in my test file so it is working!!

Nice. :)

4 minutes ago, justintas said:

Is there a way to have an email when it runs each time ?

Sure:

grafik.png.f0ba5fa9459781b0c1143d5758533963.png

And do something like described here:

6 minutes ago, justintas said:

I don't see any LuckyBackup refernce should it be there or am i looking at the wrong file ?

Yes, you are looking at the crontab from Unraid and not in the container.

Do the following:

1. Open up a Console window form luckyBackup
  2. Type in:
    crontab -l

This will basically list all cronjobs from the root user in the container and there you should also see where the logfile is written to.

1 minute ago, ich777 said:

Do the following:

1. Open up a Console window form luckyBackup
  2. Type in:
    crontab -l

This will basically list all cronjobs from the root user in the container and there you should also see where the logfile is written to.

Thanks for your help, assume all will be working ok and just ignore times / dates in GUI window.

Here is out put from command all looks good ?

root@HPtower:/# crontab -l
#Initial Cron
# ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ luckybackup entries ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0 6 * * *       /usr/bin/luckybackup -c --no-questions --skip-critical /root/.luckyBackup/profiles/backup.profile > /root/.luckyBackup/logs/backup-LastCronLog.log 2>&1
50 * * * *      /usr/bin/luckybackup -c --no-questions --skip-critical /root/.luckyBackup/profiles/test.profile > /root/.luckyBackup/logs/test-LastCronLog.log 2>&1
# ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ end of luckybackup entries ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
root@HPtower:/# 

How can I thankyou for this docker and help anyway to support your work ? 

Just now, justintas said:

How can I thankyou for this docker and help anyway to support your work ? 

There is a donation button in the CA App for all containers you got installed from me.

1 minute ago, justintas said:

Thanks for your help, assume all will be working ok and just ignore times / dates in GUI window.

It‘s a bit complicated because this is basically a desktop application and was never intended to be used like that so not everything is working 100% correctly but it the basic functionality is working and you have a fancy GUI for rsync. :)

On 4/12/2024 at 12:11 AM, ich777 said:

P

With that all containers should restart with OpenVPN-Client when you restart the OpenVPN-Client container.

Please make sure that all containers have:

grafik.png.9bc25c259319abf29e3b386e77830655.png

in them so that the container actually restarts.

Of course all of that will only work if you connected them with:

--net=container:OpenVPN-Client

I've started having bunches of errors again, so I went ahead and just added this to Sonarr and will get the rest cut over eventually. I'll let you know what I see. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

I may have figured out the FSID (File System ID) errors with the new version of MEGAsync. It wasn't an issue with version 4.12.2. Starting on v5, it happened daily. Sometimes MEGAsync has an issue and sometimes it doesn't. I tested with an empty new folder. If it has an issue right away, I have to remove the syncs and re-add them, and it scans and adds the new files. If everything seems fine, the FSID errors show up and the syncs get disabled the next morning, and I have to remove and re-add them.

I use a cache drive and the files go to that first. The cache drive has the filesystem btrfs and and my regular drives have xfs. I disabled the cache drives for my syncs that go to MEGA a couple days ago, and I haven't seen the FSID error yet.

Edited by AwesomeAustn
8 hours ago, AwesomeAustn said:

I use a cache drive and the files go to that first. The cache drive has the filesystem btrfs and and my regular drives have xfs. I disabled the cache drives for my syncs that go to MEGA a couple days ago, and I haven't seen the FSID error yet.

So to speak, XFS is working, BTRFS not.

Have you yet reported that to MEGA support?

Posted (edited)

Hi,

anyone know whats wrong with rustdesk? Was working fine for a long time now, but now it says "schlüssel stimmen nicht überein" "keys dont match" - what keys? Internet said, update client, which we did, nothing changed...?

edit:
we found the problem, we had to enter the public key (found under logs when server starts) into every client under security "Key:"

Was never needed... i dont know.

Edited by unread
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, unread said:

Was never needed... i dont know.

That should be always be needed if you start the container with that parameters (should be the default) :
grafik.png.4c257db65a6288abad006e09f41512c1.png

I would not recommend running it without the public key since otherwise anyone can user and connect to your machines (of course ID and Passwords are needed).

Hi @ich777,

Love the work you do for dockers. Having an issue with the SABnzbd docker at the moment, getting the following errors upon starting the docker.

Error: Essential modules are missing, downloading cannot start.

Error: ABCTools disabled: no correct version found! (Found v8.1.0, expecting v8.2.0)

I am on Unraid 6.12.10 at the moment and the docker is updated.

Thanks!

Thunderbird, for those that get an error incomplete zlib block when copying a URL link address.

The issue is caused by setting zero compression, set this even to the minimum level and it's resolved.

Kind of annoying since I don't care about the bandwidth and with glasses need all the resolution I can get.

1 hour ago, ados said:

Thunderbird, for those that get an error incomplete zlib block when copying a URL link address.

Can you please explain what you mean a bit more in depth?

1 hour ago, ados said:

Kind of annoying since I don't care about the bandwidth and with glasses need all the resolution I can get.

Would this lsp be solved if you set compression to 1?