[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

Ok, so doing some additional testing, the logs I was getting before (with "VPN not configured!") only happen if I have more than one .ovpn file in the directory (even though only one of the files was named vpn.ovpn) so I have made sure to only keep one .ovpn file there. I presume the above error then is just with communicating with the VPN server? Maybe?

Edit: yup, messing with different .ovpn files from my provider has done the trick. It's working again

Edited by rcm024

Hello,

I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but I'm setting up luckybackup, and I believe there are some missing dependencies. When I go to the email settings and set tls=yes, it says the following:

No TLS support!  SendEmail can't load required libraries. (try installing Net::SSLeay and IO::Socket::SSL)

Any help would be appreciated! 

3 hours ago, seansallislyon said:

No TLS support!  SendEmail can't load required libraries. (try installing Net::SSLeay and IO::Socket::SSL)

I will look into this asap and report back.

EDIT: Please update the container, shoudl be fixed now.

@ich777 a question re: luckybackup

I've updated to the latest docker. It looks like the crontab is generating now but doesn't seem to run, do I need to do something else?

Additionally I had this script running on a cron within User Scripts in unraid which was my workaround:

docker exec luckyBackup /luckybackup/luckybackup -c --no-questions --silent --skip-critical "/luckybackup/.luckyBackup/profiles/UnRAID Backups.profile"

However, now this script throws an error:

/luckybackup/luckybackup: error while loading shared libraries: libQtGui.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Any pointers appreciated as my backups aren't running on schedule at the moment :)

25 minutes ago, DuckBrained said:

@ich777 a question re: luckybackup

I've updated to the latest docker. It looks like the crontab is generating now but doesn't seem to run, do I need to do something else?

Of course, I just ran the crontab test again and it works ... think I forgot to tick "console mode" ... so I will switch to that :)

Edited by DuckBrained
2 hours ago, DuckBrained said:

Exactly doesn't work properly.

Additionally I had this script running on a cron within User Scripts in unraid which was my workaround:

You have to change the script slightly, the new path to luckybackup is:

/usr/bin/luckybackup

Of course, I just ran the crontab test again and it works ... think I forgot to tick "console mode" ... so I will switch to that :)

?

5 hours ago, ich777 said:

You have to change the script slightly, the new path to luckybackup is:

/usr/bin/luckybackup

Thank you for taking the time to reply, that's really useful.

I set the crontab and it all worked earlier with a test within luckybackup itself. I know it wasn't generating the crontab a couple of versions ago but it seems to now. Ticking the option for "console mode" in the scheduler seemed to make it work. I'll check if it runs overnight and if so I'll report back to confirm. Cheers!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, DuckBrained said:

Ticking the option for "console mode" in the scheduler seemed to make it work. I'll check if it runs overnight and if so I'll report back to confirm. Cheers!

That would be really nice, also try to restart the container once and then see if the cron schedule is executed.

6 hours ago, ich777 said:

That would be really nice, also try to restart the container once and then see if the cron schedule is executed.

I can confirm that the schedule ran overnight as expected :)

Regarding a test, I set the cron job for a few minutes in the future and restarted the container. Again the scheduler ran as expected. So it looks like that's working nicely now! It seems the key is to make sure the "console" option is ticked.

Thanks for all your work on the various dockers you maintain, they make life much easier!

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, DuckBrained said:

Regarding a test, I set the cron job for a few minutes in the future and restarted the container. Again the scheduler ran as expected. So it looks like that's working nicely now! It seems the key is to make sure the "console" option is ticked.

Nice, I also tried it but it won't run on my system, can keep an eye on this and please tell me if everything works as expected after a few days here?

@REllU Please take a look at the above post, can you test this too?

2 hours ago, ich777 said:

Nice, I also tried it but it won't run on my system, can keep an eye on this and please tell me if everything works as expected after a few days here?

@REllU Please take a look at the above post, can you test this too?

Just updated the container, and woop! We got ourselves a new GUI! :D

After the update, the cron-it! button started working. I set it to run this night, so I'll report tomorrow if it worked or not. But so far, looks promising! (I also did check the "console" button in there)

Thanks for keeping me in loop!

• Like 1
On 10/20/2020 at 10:45 PM, CorneliousJD said:

For the PhotoPrism docker you should add in options for using mysql isntead of sqlite since the built in sqlite is horrible with performance and getting itself "locked" causing issues.

Here's what I've added on mine to get it working.

Name: Database Driver

Key: PHOTOPRISM_DATABASE_DRIVER

Value: sqlite (default) or mysql

Description: Change my mysql instead of sqlite to use a MariaDB or MySQL database.

Name: MySQL Data Source Name

Key: PHOTOPRISM_DATABASE_DSN

value: user:pass@tcp(IP.OF.DATABASE.SERVER:3306)/photoprism?charset=utf8mb4,utf8&parseTime=true

Description: MySQL database connection information. Leave alone if using SQLite

NOTE. Would just need to test actually leaving DSN blank/unchanged for sqlite, it shouldn't use it at all if sqlite is in use, but I haven't actually tested this.

All info from here: https://dl.photoprism.org/docker/docker-compose.yml

I have this up and working on the MariaDB container with this information above.

hey i

I have nariadb but for some reason it does not connect to it

igorek:xxxxx@tcp(192.168.188.50:3307)/photoprism?parseTime=true

user: igorek

pass: xxxxx

but where do I enter the name of the database 

I call it pp

On 7/21/2021 at 4:58 PM, REllU said:

Just updated the container, and woop! We got ourselves a new GUI! :D

After the update, the cron-it! button started working. I set it to run this night, so I'll report tomorrow if it worked or not. But so far, looks promising! (I also did check the "console" button in there)

Thanks for keeping me in loop!

Right so, I tried this a few times, and with a few different setups, and so far, I haven't been able to get it to run with cron :(

It seems to me that the cron job is not even started. I've tried multiple times to add a cron job like two minutes from the current time, and I've also had one schedule at 00.05 at night, which hasn't seem to ran either.

I'm having a remote server that runs UnRaid as well, and the two servers are connected with WireGuard VPN, and SSH connection within the LuckyBackup.

Let me know if you got anything else to try.

1 hour ago, REllU said:

Let me know if you got anything else to try.

Please read the post one above yours from @DuckBrained, seems like in his case it works just fine.

Eventually try to completely remove the container and also the directory in your appdata for the container and start over again.

Are you sure that you have clicked console mode? Have you also made sure to update the container again? I pushed a update 2 days ago.

Maybe @DuckBrained can take a few screenshots from his settings and post it here.

39 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Please read the post one above yours from @DuckBrained, seems like in his case it works just fine.

Eventually try to completely remove the container and also the directory in your appdata for the container and start over again.

Are you sure that you have clicked console mode? Have you also made sure to update the container again? I pushed a update 2 days ago.

Eventually @DuckBrained can take a few screenshots from his settings.

I currently have two sets of each schedule-job, one with the console mode, and one without. Neither of them is working.

I updated the container two days ago, that's the update where I got the new GUI. (Just in case, checked if there was any more updates left, and no, I'm currently at the latest version)

With the latest version, I was finally able to create the cron-jobs, as previously they weren't even created succesfully.

Only option left would be to start everything all over again I guess.

15 hours ago, Skylinar said:

Thanks! But when using this method I am getting "An unexpected error occured" after VNCService tries to start.

Sorry for the inconvenience, actually I had an error in my start script that was left over from the switch from x11-vnc to TurboVNC.

Please force a update of the container on your Docker page and try it again.

Tested it now and it is working. :)

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, REllU said:

Only option left would be to start everything all over again I guess.

If possible please try to start over, maybe this is the "solution". ;)

Don't forget to switch on console mode and also to run the job once from the GUI first to be on the save side. :)