[SUPPORT] blakeblackshear - Frigate

9 hours ago, adoucette said:

I have just moved from the Coral USB accelerator to the Dual TPU using the Magic Smoke pci-e adapter plugged into a pcie x16 port on my motherboard. How do I ensure I'm using both TPUs in the Unraid Frigate docker?

My Frigate Docker config has:

Coral TPU Mapping: /dev/apex_0

My appdata/frigate config.yml file has:

detectors:
  coral:
    type: edgetpu
    device: pci

Using the ich777's Coral Accelerator Module Drivers, I can see both TPUs listed.

How do I ensure (or configure) Frigate to use both TPUs?

Thanks in advance,

Ari

You have the answer in the docs https://docs.frigate.video/configuration/detectors#multiple-pciem2-corals

• Thanks 1
37 minutes ago, yayitazale said:

Yes! That's exactly it. I had only seen how to assign different models to different TPUs in the coral docs. Glad this was in the docs for Frigate. 

detectors:
  coral1:
    device: pci:0
  coral2:
    device: pci:1

After saving this in the config.yml a d rebooting, Frigate shows both TPUs and a faster inference. 

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. 

• Upvote 1

I'm setting up Frigate on UnRaid, I've setup the Docker Container without changing the config file path and I've added config.yml in appdata>frigate>config>config.yml. 

I've used the template for config.yml, only changing the rtsp address so the config.yml file should be suitable.

When I start Frigate the log shows "[Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/config/config.yml'"

I'm struggling to make progress from this point, the file is there and as I understand things it's in the correct place.  Is this an error that would occur if there's an issue with the file contents?  What should I be checking to sort this issue out?

Thanks

18 minutes ago, Paul Rockliffe said:

I'm setting up Frigate on UnRaid, I've setup the Docker Container without changing the config file path and I've added config.yml in appdata>frigate>config>config.yml. 

I've used the template for config.yml, only changing the rtsp address so the config.yml file should be suitable.

When I start Frigate the log shows "[Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/config/config.yml'"

I'm struggling to make progress from this point, the file is there and as I understand things it's in the correct place.  Is this an error that would occur if there's an issue with the file contents?  What should I be checking to sort this issue out?

Thanks

If you didn't change the config file path then it should be placed on appdata>frigate>config.yml without using any folder inside the frigate folder itself.

Can anybody give me some guidance on the Tensorrt-models container? For the life of me i cannot get it to work. Ive installed the container, done the chmod +x but when i run it i get this in the logs and the container dies:

/opt/nvidia/nvidia_entrypoint.sh: /tensorrt_models.sh: /bin/bash^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
/opt/nvidia/nvidia_entrypoint.sh: line 49: /tensorrt_models.sh: Success

10 hours ago, hermy65 said:

Can anybody give me some guidance on the Tensorrt-models container? For the life of me i cannot get it to work. Ive installed the container, done the chmod +x but when i run it i get this in the logs and the container dies:

/opt/nvidia/nvidia_entrypoint.sh: /tensorrt_models.sh: /bin/bash^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

Can you show how are you launching the template?

I guess is something related with the path itself. Try to use the suggested path /mnt/user/appdata/trt-models/ and try again.

6 hours ago, yayitazale said:

Can you show how are you launching the template?

I guess is something related with the path itself. Try to use the suggested path /mnt/user/appdata/trt-models/ and try again.

@yayitazale Below is how i have it currently setup, i tried changing the path to user/appdata but it still fails

image.thumb.png.3ee2a7da549be8320414a4969f3d31a2.png

This is what i see in the container logs

=====================
== NVIDIA TensorRT ==
=====================

NVIDIA Release 22.07 (build 40077977)
NVIDIA TensorRT Version 8.4.1
Copyright (c) 2016-2022, NVIDIA CORPORATION & AFFILIATES. All rights reserved.

Container image Copyright (c) 2022, NVIDIA CORPORATION & AFFILIATES. All rights reserved.

https://developer.nvidia.com/tensorrt

Various files include modifications (c) NVIDIA CORPORATION & AFFILIATES.  All rights reserved.

This container image and its contents are governed by the NVIDIA Deep Learning Container License.
By pulling and using the container, you accept the terms and conditions of this license:
https://developer.nvidia.com/ngc/nvidia-deep-learning-container-license

To install Python sample dependencies, run /opt/tensorrt/python/python_setup.sh

To install the open-source samples corresponding to this TensorRT release version
run /opt/tensorrt/install_opensource.sh.  To build the open source parsers,
plugins, and samples for current top-of-tree on master or a different branch,
run /opt/tensorrt/install_opensource.sh -b <branch>
See https://github.com/NVIDIA/TensorRT for more information.

Edited by hermy65
13 minutes ago, hermy65 said:

@yayitazale Below is how i have it currently setup, i tried changing the path to user/appdata but it still fails

image.thumb.png.3ee2a7da549be8320414a4969f3d31a2.png

This is what i see in the container logs

=====================
== NVIDIA TensorRT ==
=====================

Container image Copyright (c) 2022, NVIDIA CORPORATION & AFFILIATES. All rights reserved.

Various files include modifications (c) NVIDIA CORPORATION & AFFILIATES.  All rights reserved.

This container image and its contents are governed by the NVIDIA Deep Learning Container License.
By pulling and using the container, you accept the terms and conditions of this license:

To install the open-source samples corresponding to this TensorRT release version

Can you try to put the script on the path of first entry "TRT-Models folder path", in the case of the image, "/mnt/user/Backup/TensorRT Models/" ??

I suspect that the second entry is not working but as I tested using the same folder for both I didn't notice it. If this works I would change the template and the steps on the description.

1 hour ago, yayitazale said:

Can you try to put the script on the path of first entry "TRT-Models folder path", in the case of the image, "/mnt/user/Backup/TensorRT Models/" ??

I suspect that the second entry is not working but as I tested using the same folder for both I didn't notice it. If this works I would change the template and the steps on the description.

@yayitazale So unless i misunderstood you, i moved the script to the user/backup/tensorrt models folder, updated the paths, re-did the chmod +x and ran it but the same error happened.

Here is my current config

image.thumb.png.ac248f89e42c9b6e41da71ffbe33605b.png

/opt/nvidia/nvidia_entrypoint.sh: line 49: /tensorrt_models.sh: Permission denied
/opt/nvidia/nvidia_entrypoint.sh: line 49: exec: /tensorrt_models.sh: cannot execute: Permission denied
/opt/nvidia/nvidia_entrypoint.sh: line 49: /tensorrt_models.sh: Permission denied
/opt/nvidia/nvidia_entrypoint.sh: line 49: exec: /tensorrt_models.sh: cannot execute: Permission denied

=====================
== NVIDIA TensorRT ==
=====================

20 minutes ago, hermy65 said:

@yayitazale So unless i misunderstood you, i moved the script to the user/backup/tensorrt models folder, updated the paths, re-did the chmod +x and ran it but the same error happened.

Here is my current config

image.thumb.png.ac248f89e42c9b6e41da71ffbe33605b.png

=====================
== NVIDIA TensorRT ==
=====================

Ok now the error is different. Are you sure you did the chmod +x to the file in /mnt/user/Backup/tensorrt models/ ??

27 minutes ago, yayitazale said:

Ok now the error is different. Are you sure you did the chmod +x to the file in /mnt/user/Backup/tensorrt models/ ??

@yayitazale well, not sure what happened here but i did a wget again on the script and did a chmod+x again and now its working. Not sure why but it worked this time as there are 3 yolov models in the folder now. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2023 at 4:00 PM, bubbadrk said:

I had my unraid server seemingly crash last night. Looks like it killed ffmpeg due to an out of memory issue, I have attached diagnostics and also enabled debug logging in frigate in case it happens again.

blackpearl-diagnostics-20230701-0859.zip 210.03 kB · 1 download

looks like I’m not the only one having oom crashes with Frigate. Anyone know of a solution?

I can't help you without more info. In the diagnostics I can't see how did you launched de container or the config file of frigate. Please attach a screenshot of the frigate template configuration you are using and the the configuration file (without IPs/passwords)

I'm after some help getting frigate to decide when an car/object is stationary and ignore until it moves. 

The cars highlighted and almost always parked in the same place and i get loads of snap shots and recordings while they are stationary. I want to track the whole picture not just my driveway. 

Capture.png.0f6f24cc67a8ac267360e0036a68f5fd.png

My current config - 

mqtt:
  host: 10.10.50.8
  topic_prefix: frigate
  client_id: frigate
  user: admin
  password: pass
cameras:
  Driveway:
    ffmpeg:
      inputs:
        - path: rtsp://admin://[email protected]:554/Streaming/Channels/101
          roles:
            - detect
            - rtmp
            - clips

detect:
  # Optional: width of the frame for the input with the detect role (default: shown below)
  width: 3840
  # Optional: height of the frame for the input with the detect role (default: shown below)
  height: 2160
  # Optional: desired fps for your camera for the input with the detect role (default: shown below)
  # NOTE: Recommended value of 5. Ideally, try and reduce your FPS on the camera.
  fps: 5
  # Optional: enables detection for the camera (default: True)
  # This value can be set via MQTT and will be updated in startup based on retained value
  enabled: True
  # Optional: Number of frames without a detection before frigate considers an object to be gone. (default: 5x the frame rate)
  max_disappeared: 25
  # Optional: Configuration for stationary object tracking
  stationary:
    # Optional: Frequency for confirming stationary objects (default: shown below)
    # When set to 0, object detection will not confirm stationary objects until movement is detected.
    # If set to 10, object detection will run to confirm the object still exists on every 10th frame.
    interval: 0
    # Optional: Number of frames without a position change for an object to be considered stationary (default: 10x the frame rate or 10s)
    threshold: 50
    # Optional: Define a maximum number of frames for tracking a stationary object (default: not set, track forever)
    # This can help with false positives for objects that should only be stationary for a limited amount of time.
    # It can also be used to disable stationary object tracking. For example, you may want to set a value for person, but leave
    # car at the default.
    # WARNING: Setting these values overrides default behavior and disables stationary object tracking.
    #          There are very few situations where you would want it disabled. It is NOT recommended to
    #          copy these values from the example config into your config unless you know they are needed.
    max_frames:
      # Optional: Default for all object types (default: not set, track forever)
      default: 3000
      # Optional: Object specific values
      objects:
        person: 1000

objects:
  # Optional: list of objects to track from labelmap.txt (default: shown below)
  track:
    - person
    - car
    - cat
    - dog
    - bird
snapshots:
  # Optional: Enable writing jpg snapshot to /media/frigate/clips (default: shown below)
  # This value can be set via MQTT and will be updated in startup based on retained value
  enabled: true
  # Optional: print a timestamp on the snapshots (default: shown below)
  timestamp: False
  # Optional: draw bounding box on the snapshots (default: shown below)
  bounding_box: False
  # Optional: crop the snapshot (default: shown below)
  crop: False
  # Optional: Restrict snapshots to objects that entered any of the listed zones (default: no required zones)
  required_zones: []
  # Optional: Camera override for retention settings (default: global values)
  retain:
    # Required: Default retention days (default: shown below)
    default: 10
    # Optional: Per object retention days
    objects:
      person: 15
record:
      retain:
        days: 5
        mode: all
      events:
        retain:
          default: 5
          mode: active_objects
detectors:
  # Required: name of the detector
  coral:
    # Required: type of the detector
    # Valid values are 'edgetpu' (requires device property below) and 'cpu'.
    # Optional: device name as defined here: https://coral.ai/docs/edgetpu/multiple-edgetpu/#using-the-tensorflow-lite-python-api
    device: usb

I'm a bit confused on how to add the following config as it stops frigate from loading - 

Ref- https://docs.frigate.video/configuration/stationary_objects/
detect:
stationary:

12 minutes ago, gareth_iowc said:

I'm after some help getting frigate to decide when an car/object is stationary and ignore until it moves. 

The cars highlighted and almost always parked in the same place and i get loads of snap shots and recordings while they are stationary. I want to track the whole picture not just my driveway. 

Capture.png.0f6f24cc67a8ac267360e0036a68f5fd.png

My current config - 

mqtt:
  host: 10.10.50.8
  topic_prefix: frigate
  client_id: frigate
  user: admin
  password: pass
cameras:
  Driveway:
    ffmpeg:
      inputs:
        - path: rtsp://admin://[email protected]:554/Streaming/Channels/101
          roles:
            - detect
            - rtmp
            - clips

detect:
  # Optional: width of the frame for the input with the detect role (default: shown below)
  width: 3840
  # Optional: height of the frame for the input with the detect role (default: shown below)
  height: 2160
  # Optional: desired fps for your camera for the input with the detect role (default: shown below)
  # NOTE: Recommended value of 5. Ideally, try and reduce your FPS on the camera.
  fps: 5
  # Optional: enables detection for the camera (default: True)
  # Optional: Number of frames without a detection before frigate considers an object to be gone. (default: 5x the frame rate)
  max_disappeared: 25
  # Optional: Configuration for stationary object tracking
  stationary:
    # Optional: Frequency for confirming stationary objects (default: shown below)
    # When set to 0, object detection will not confirm stationary objects until movement is detected.
    # If set to 10, object detection will run to confirm the object still exists on every 10th frame.
    # Optional: Number of frames without a position change for an object to be considered stationary (default: 10x the frame rate or 10s)
    # Optional: Define a maximum number of frames for tracking a stationary object (default: not set, track forever)
    # This can help with false positives for objects that should only be stationary for a limited amount of time.
    # It can also be used to disable stationary object tracking. For example, you may want to set a value for person, but leave
    # car at the default.
    # WARNING: Setting these values overrides default behavior and disables stationary object tracking.
    #          There are very few situations where you would want it disabled. It is NOT recommended to
    #          copy these values from the example config into your config unless you know they are needed.
    max_frames:
      # Optional: Default for all object types (default: not set, track forever)
      default: 3000
      # Optional: Object specific values
      objects:
        person: 1000

objects:
  # Optional: list of objects to track from labelmap.txt (default: shown below)
  track:
    - person
    - car
    - cat
    - dog
    - bird
snapshots:
  # Optional: Enable writing jpg snapshot to /media/frigate/clips (default: shown below)
  enabled: true
  # Optional: print a timestamp on the snapshots (default: shown below)
  timestamp: False
  # Optional: draw bounding box on the snapshots (default: shown below)
  bounding_box: False
  # Optional: crop the snapshot (default: shown below)
  crop: False
  # Optional: Restrict snapshots to objects that entered any of the listed zones (default: no required zones)
  required_zones: []
  # Optional: Camera override for retention settings (default: global values)
  retain:
    # Required: Default retention days (default: shown below)
    default: 10
    # Optional: Per object retention days
    objects:
      person: 15
record:
      retain:
        days: 5
        mode: all
      events:
        retain:
          default: 5
          mode: active_objects
detectors:
  # Required: name of the detector
  coral:
    # Required: type of the detector
    # Valid values are 'edgetpu' (requires device property below) and 'cpu'.
    # Optional: device name as defined here: https://coral.ai/docs/edgetpu/multiple-edgetpu/#using-the-tensorflow-lite-python-api
    device: usb

I'm a bit confused on how to add the following config as it stops frigate from loading - 

Ref- https://docs.frigate.video/configuration/stationary_objects/
detect:
stationary:

You can read here how to avoid this:

https://docs.frigate.video/guides/stationary_objects

3 minutes ago, gareth_iowc said:

Thanks, I have seen this document but I’m a bit confused on how it works. So by creating zones you can set alerts for only the driveway zone but what’s telling the system to ignore the car while parked? 

From docs:

NOTE: There is no way to disable stationary object tracking with this value.

You can just remove the "max_frames:" to avoid multiple events to happen, and you will just have a long one. Also you should filter the events with "stationary: true" in notifications to avoid spamming.

You should ask for example here although, as this is only a forum to support the issues regarding the deployment of the app in unraid, not about the app itself.

I'm following the config file as here: https://docs.frigate.video/guides/getting_started/

But the app just crashes on launch.

The feed's all work in VLC.

I am running home assistant as a VM with webtoRTC already installed so I wonder if that is causing any conflict.

Here's is the basic config.yml

mqtt:
  enabled: False
cameras:
  name_of_your_camera: barn_inside
    ffmpeg:
      inputs:
        - path: rtsp://:@192.168.22.175:554/live/ch0?token=4a0687830c0abf19ce4f117a5e863f1f
          roles:
            - detect
    detect:
      width: 1280  
      height: 720

Edited by dopeytree
14 hours ago, dopeytree said:

I'm following the config file as here: https://docs.frigate.video/guides/getting_started/

But the app just crashes on launch.

The feed's all work in VLC.

I am running home assistant as a VM with webtoRTC already installed so I wonder if that is causing any conflict.

Here's is the basic config.yml

mqtt:
cameras:
  name_of_your_camera: barn_inside
    ffmpeg:
      inputs:
        - path: rtsp://:@192.168.22.175:554/live/ch0?token=4a0687830c0abf19ce4f117a5e863f1f
          roles:
            - detect
    detect:

I can't help you with such a little info. Please can you post at least the output of the logs?

In the config file you have a "@" in the camera stream path, is this correct?

Where do full docker logs go?

This is the disappearing logs from clicking the app then logs

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/go2rtc/create_config.py", line 27, in <module>
    config: dict[str, any] = yaml.safe_load(raw_config)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/__init__.py", line 125, in safe_load
    return load(stream, SafeLoader)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/__init__.py", line 81, in load
    return loader.get_single_data()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/constructor.py", line 49, in get_single_data
    node = self.get_single_node()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/composer.py", line 36, in get_single_node
    document = self.compose_document()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/composer.py", line 55, in compose_document
    node = self.compose_node(None, None)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/composer.py", line 84, in compose_node
    node = self.compose_mapping_node(anchor)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/composer.py", line 133, in compose_mapping_node
    item_value = self.compose_node(node, item_key)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/composer.py", line 84, in compose_node
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/composer.py", line 127, in compose_mapping_node
    while not self.check_event(MappingEndEvent):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/parser.py", line 98, in check_event
    self.current_event = self.state()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/parser.py", line 428, in parse_block_mapping_key
    if self.check_token(KeyToken):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/scanner.py", line 116, in check_token
    self.fetch_more_tokens()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/scanner.py", line 223, in fetch_more_tokens
    return self.fetch_value()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/scanner.py", line 577, in fetch_value
    raise ScannerError(None, None,
yaml.scanner.ScannerError: mapping values are not allowed here
  in "<unicode string>", line 5, column 11:
        ffmpeg:
              ^
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services: stopping
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service nginx: stopping
s6-rc: info: service go2rtc-healthcheck: stopping
s6-rc: info: service go2rtc-healthcheck successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service nginx successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service nginx-log: stopping
s6-rc: info: service frigate: stopping
s6-rc: info: service frigate successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service go2rtc: stopping
s6-rc: info: service frigate-log: stopping
s6-rc: info: service nginx-log successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service go2rtc successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service go2rtc-log: stopping
s6-rc: info: service frigate-log successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service go2rtc-log successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service log-prepare: stopping
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-fdholder: stopping
s6-rc: info: service log-prepare successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init: stopping
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-fdholder successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs: stopping
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner: stopping
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner successfully stopped
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039295109    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/composer.py", line 133, in compose_mapping_node
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039297846      item_value = self.compose_node(node, item_key)
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039326233    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/composer.py", line 84, in compose_node
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039328890      node = self.compose_mapping_node(anchor)
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039332155    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/composer.py", line 127, in compose_mapping_node
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039335048      while not self.check_event(MappingEndEvent):
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039337825    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/parser.py", line 98, in check_event
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039340191      self.current_event = self.state()
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039342972    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/parser.py", line 428, in parse_block_mapping_key
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039377941      if self.check_token(KeyToken):
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039381095    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/scanner.py", line 116, in check_token
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039383425      self.fetch_more_tokens()
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039386331    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/scanner.py", line 223, in fetch_more_tokens
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039389010      return self.fetch_value()
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039391632    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/scanner.py", line 577, in fetch_value
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039394145      raise ScannerError(None, None,
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039396846  yaml.scanner.ScannerError: mapping values are not allowed here
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039399163    in "<unicode string>", line 5, column 11:
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039401358          ffmpeg:
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039403442                ^
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039405331  
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039407996  *************************************************************
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039410784  ***    End Config Validation Errors                       ***
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039442424  *************************************************************
2023-07-14 13:05:19.606386649  [INFO] Preparing go2rtc config...
2023-07-14 13:05:20.170986634  [INFO] The go2rtc service exited with code 1 (by signal 0)
2023-07-14 13:05:20.375753361  [INFO] Service Frigate exited with code 1 (by signal 0)
2023-07-14 13:05:20.399247830  [INFO] The go2rtc-healthcheck service exited with code 256 (by signal 15)
2023-07-14 13:05:20.444550235  [INFO] Service NGINX exited with code 0 (by signal 0)

26 minutes ago, dopeytree said:

Where do full docker logs go?

This is the disappearing logs from clicking the app then logs

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/go2rtc/create_config.py", line 27, in <module>
    config: dict[str, any] = yaml.safe_load(raw_config)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/__init__.py", line 125, in safe_load
    return load(stream, SafeLoader)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/__init__.py", line 81, in load
    return loader.get_single_data()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/constructor.py", line 49, in get_single_data
    node = self.get_single_node()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/composer.py", line 36, in get_single_node
    document = self.compose_document()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/composer.py", line 55, in compose_document
    node = self.compose_node(None, None)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/composer.py", line 133, in compose_mapping_node
    item_value = self.compose_node(node, item_key)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/composer.py", line 127, in compose_mapping_node
    while not self.check_event(MappingEndEvent):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/parser.py", line 98, in check_event
    self.current_event = self.state()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/parser.py", line 428, in parse_block_mapping_key
    if self.check_token(KeyToken):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/scanner.py", line 116, in check_token
    self.fetch_more_tokens()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/scanner.py", line 223, in fetch_more_tokens
    return self.fetch_value()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/scanner.py", line 577, in fetch_value
    raise ScannerError(None, None,
yaml.scanner.ScannerError: mapping values are not allowed here
  in "<unicode string>", line 5, column 11:
        ffmpeg:
              ^
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services: stopping
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service nginx: stopping
s6-rc: info: service go2rtc-healthcheck: stopping
s6-rc: info: service go2rtc-healthcheck successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service nginx successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service nginx-log: stopping
s6-rc: info: service frigate: stopping
s6-rc: info: service frigate successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service go2rtc: stopping
s6-rc: info: service frigate-log: stopping
s6-rc: info: service nginx-log successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service go2rtc successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service go2rtc-log: stopping
s6-rc: info: service frigate-log successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service go2rtc-log successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service log-prepare: stopping
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-fdholder: stopping
s6-rc: info: service log-prepare successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init: stopping
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-fdholder successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs: stopping
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner: stopping
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner successfully stopped
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039295109    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/composer.py", line 133, in compose_mapping_node
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039297846      item_value = self.compose_node(node, item_key)
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039326233    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/composer.py", line 84, in compose_node
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039328890      node = self.compose_mapping_node(anchor)
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039332155    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/composer.py", line 127, in compose_mapping_node
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039335048      while not self.check_event(MappingEndEvent):
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039337825    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/parser.py", line 98, in check_event
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039340191      self.current_event = self.state()
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039342972    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/parser.py", line 428, in parse_block_mapping_key
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039377941      if self.check_token(KeyToken):
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039381095    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/scanner.py", line 116, in check_token
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039383425      self.fetch_more_tokens()
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039386331    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/scanner.py", line 223, in fetch_more_tokens
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039389010      return self.fetch_value()
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039391632    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/yaml/scanner.py", line 577, in fetch_value
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039394145      raise ScannerError(None, None,
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039396846  yaml.scanner.ScannerError: mapping values are not allowed here
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039399163    in "<unicode string>", line 5, column 11:
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039401358          ffmpeg:
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039403442                ^
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039405331  
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039407996  *************************************************************
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039410784  ***    End Config Validation Errors                       ***
2023-07-14 13:05:19.039442424  *************************************************************
2023-07-14 13:05:19.606386649  [INFO] Preparing go2rtc config...
2023-07-14 13:05:20.170986634  [INFO] The go2rtc service exited with code 1 (by signal 0)
2023-07-14 13:05:20.375753361  [INFO] Service Frigate exited with code 1 (by signal 0)
2023-07-14 13:05:20.399247830  [INFO] The go2rtc-healthcheck service exited with code 256 (by signal 15)
2023-07-14 13:05:20.444550235  [INFO] Service NGINX exited with code 0 (by signal 0)

The line 4 is incorrect, should be:

cameras: 
	barn_inside:
		ffmpeg:

Thanks that got it working :D

Config:

mqtt:
cameras:
  barn_inside:
    ffmpeg:
      inputs:
        - path: rtsp://192.168.22.175:554/live/ch0?token=4a0687830c0abf19ce4f117a5e863f1f
          roles:
            - detect
    detect:

What do you use for editing yml?

In home assistant there's a nice editor add-on.

Hi, I had a frustrating day yesterday trying to upgrade to v0.12 gave up in the end and rolled back to v0.11.1! I went through the release notes and changed the things I thought and while the docker image was running I had no acces the the gui and the logs wouldn't even open! It was like the log window would crash as soon as it opened! So without a log to see what the errors were I was stuck! Please if someone has time to look at my current config file and point out the bits I need to change, then I'll have another go at it! Cheers Tim

config.yml