We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my case there was no scripts folder and I had to create the folder to run the move command successfully.

I had the same issue.  I had to use mc to create the folder. 

Within the autoprocesstv folder. You find autorocess.tv.cfg.sample. That has to be edited to autoprocesstv.cfg or it wont work.

i had to make this change.  I see sabnzbd downloading but I don't see anything moved into the tv share.  how long does tha process take?  Is there a way to check to see if the files are being renamed and moving??

Thanks for the quick responses

When the tv download starts you should see the tv and the category and sabtosickbeard as the selected script.

After the download is complete you should see...Running script sabtosickbear and finally....

Processing succeeded for /mnt/cache/apps/sabnzbd/Downloads/complete/American.Horror.Story.S02E07.720p.HDTV.X264-

To troubleshoot check your categories in Sabnzbd. You should have one named tv. There you have to select athe sabtosickbeard script and save it. If you dont see it in the pull down box. Your autoprocessTV script is not properly defined or edited incorrectly.

Also check the folders section in Sabnzbd. The directory containing the autoprocessTV.cfg must be listed there.

If you have downloaded TV shows you can use the Manual Post Processing option in Sickbeard to process

TV that failed to be processed by the autoprocessTV script.

sabnzbd_postprocessing_scripts.png

hv59g5.png

It's been a long time since that was brought up... I'm pretty sure it was switched to the working package. I'll see if I can verify

OK, just asking. The only properly working par2 package that I know of was created and hosted by someone here. prostuff1 maybe? Anything available on a repository seems to be a version that works but doesn't report the result correctly.

OK, finally got back to testing with the SNAP pluging, and I definitely need to delay Sickbeard and Sabnzbd for approx 30 seconds to allow SNAP to mount the extra drive.

I get this message

WARNING: Your Data Directory is not persistent and WILL NOT survive a reboot. Please locate Data Directory on disk for persistency

Using Snap I have install and data directory as

/mnt/disk/spare/.custom/sickbeard

and

/mnt/disk/spare/.custom/sabnzbd

Is there a way to pause these two plugins??  Or can I move the plg files to a different folder, put a sleep in the go script and installplg from the go script??

I did pull the two plg's and their relevant folders into a tmp folder, then called installplg on each after unraid and snap had mounted.

While this worked and it stated "your data will persist after a reboot", each program required a manual start.

Hints welcome.

PS,  Great job.  updated plugins and also both programs to latest with no problems what-so-ever.  Thanks.

You can move them to another directory and run the install from the go file.

It would look like

/usr/local/sbin/installplg /boot/config/plugins/manualinstall/sickbeard_unplugged.plg

Of course the directory is just an example.

What I would do instead of just running a sleep command is I would test for the SNAP drive;

#test if the snap drive is mounted yet
count=1
while [ ! -d /mnt/disk/sdx ]
do
   sleep 10
   (( count++ ))
#If snap drive is not mounted by fifth try, end
   if [ $count == 6 ]; then
        break
   fi
done

#install plug-ins manually
/usr/local/sbin/installplg /boot/config/plugins/manual/sickbeard_unplugged.plg
/usr/local/sbin/installplg /boot/config/plugins/manual/sabznbd_unplugged.plg

#start manually installed plug-ins
/etc/rc.d/rc.sickbeard start
/etc/rc.d/rc.sabnzbd start

The reason you have to invoke the start is snap may not get mounted until after the emhttp fires the disks_mounted event. This event is what the plug-ins use to know when to start. IF by chance they do get installed before the event is fired, the plug-ins will detect they are already running and will abort(this is what we want here).

Another alternative to snap is using Benni-Chans mount drive plug-in. You can search the Plug-in forum for it. Since it runs on the plug-in system it should work out better for use with other plug-ins since it loads at the same time vs SNAP's unconventional loading... SNAP loads from commands in the GO file, which is one of the last components to run when unraid is booting up. This is the main issue with using SNAP with plug-ins.

Easier to find than I thought.  In Benni's Signature.

Just to clarify.  I've got Sickbeard and Sab installed onto a spare drive.  and Sickbeard moves the relevant TV Shows onto one of UnRaid's drives.

Benni's plug should setup before sickbeard and sab try to start, right?

I have come across memory issues when running YAMJ. At certain points during the scan of the movies YAMJ Java requires a burst of memory allocation that is not ready/free for use (cached). I increased the min_free_kbytes (which is !!! very low !!! in unRAID - and also solved a VirtualBox communications out-of-memory) and activated a swap file. These steps have solved my problem.

I am not using and am not familiar with sickbeard so don't know if it is the same problem.

Do you have a swapfile/swap partition enabled?

Post your syslog.

Hello all.  I'm currently using sabnzbd and sickbeard by prostuff.  But I did use influencer's couchpotato.  There's a difference.  Influencer's update itself.  While the existing i'm using doesn't.  Is it possible to install influencer's sab and sickbeard over exiting plugins by prostuff?  I will be installing it to the same directory.  Will this keep the configurations search results and queue?

Thanks in advance.

Archived