Dynamix - V6 Plugins

I hope this is the right place for this.

Unraid 6.1rc2

There is bug in the system profiler plugin. Memory is reported wrong. (see pic)

This was also present in Unraid 6.0.1

Kevin

I see the same thing on 6.0.1.

EDIT: Happening on Chrome, but not on Safari on iPad.  Ok.  Just checked and it healed itself.

Unraid 6.1rc2

Kevin

[Edit] I also tried it in Safari. Cleared cache. No change.

Thanks for reporting, I have made an update which corrects the wrong display.

Unraid 6.1rc2

Kevin

[Edit] I also tried it in Safari. Cleared cache. No change.

Thanks for reporting, I have made an update which corrects the wrong display.

All good now. Thank you.

Kevin.

First time ever trying to use AutoFan and I get nothing from the console commands and Detect does not work.  Looks like I need the drivers for my mb. 

Anyone with my same board have the drivers that you can share?  Where can I find help with the autofan plugin?

Still no luck in getting the auto fan thing to work.  Any ideas?

is there a easy way to check and see what version of perl I have install, if any (without going through the logs)? 

Not sure what version we should be using with unraid v6 and these plugins.  I'm thinking I have the wrong version and perhaps that is why I cannot get the AutoFan to Detect anything.

is there a easy way to check and see what version of perl I have install, if any (without going through the logs)? 

Not sure what version we should be using with unraid v6 and these plugins.  I'm thinking I have the wrong version and perhaps that is why I cannot get the AutoFan to Detect anything.

Use the version which is available for slackware 14.1. This is the link to download perl-5.18.1-x86_64-1.txz

New plugin Dynamix System Buttons. See OT for URL.

For those who like to have a single button click to reboot or shutdown the system, this plugin is offered as an optional feature.

After installation two buttons will be added to the header. Clicking a button will start an immediate reboot or shutdown. In both cases the array will be stopped first to allow for a clean system termination.

Note that stopping the array is using the same command as the stop button, if the array can not be stopped, the screen will hang.

I might make use of the powerdown package in the future to overcome this situation.

Hope it is useful.

Do these buttons have any sort of "Are You Sure" verification? I get accidental clicks a lot when connecting to the WebGUI via a touch screen.

Nope, it's like real buttons ... the moment you press them and off it goes!

I have made a new version available, which now works with a context menu (similar to Docker and VM).

In this version a single button is presented and when pressed you get the options to either Sleep, Shut down or Reboot the system.

Attached a picture of the new way of working.

Very nice!  The buttons are disabled during a parity check.  Nice job.

EDIT: You might want to change the name of the plugin to "Dynamix System Buttons" to be more consistent with other plugin names and add a description of the plugin.

I am getting different behavior with the latest system buttons. Instead of a context menu, I get an additional powerdown button added to the 2 buttons that were already there. This also causes all the buttons at the right to wrap to a line below. I haven't tried to push any of them. Also, when I tried to uninstall it seems to just go back to the 2 buttons instead of removing it completely. Tried clearing browser cache but didn't help. Using chrome.

The latest version of system buttons seems to cause my 'installed plugins' to hang at "Please wait, retrieving plugin information ..."

I have the same issue and I no longer can get UPS status.

Have you tried rebooting and see if the status returns ?

For those who have installed an earlier version of the system buttons plugin, instead of upgrading do an uninstall and new install.

The upgrade process does not remove properly all old files (this happens because I moved directories).

I'm also having the problem but cannot uninstall because I don't have access to the installed plugins.  See screenshot.  Any thoughts?

2015-08-01_14_49_54-Artoo-Detoo_Plugins.png.c084a9e10108223d5d8334304cd885b8.png

I have an issue with I believe the Dynamix-System Buttons plugin.  After I updated to the latest release, The Plugin page is now sitting there with the following message:

Please wait, retrieving plugin information ...

I have attached the Diagnostics file.

Can you clear your browser cache (CTRL-F5) and reload the page ?

For those who have installed an earlier version of the system buttons plugin, instead of upgrading do an uninstall and new install.

The upgrade process does not remove properly all old files (this happens because I moved directories).

I'm also having the problem but cannot uninstall because I don't have access to the installed plugins.  See screenshot.  Any thoughts?

I cleared the browser cache (CTRL-F5) and no change.  I still have the "Please wait, retrieving plugin information ..." message.