(Support) Aptalca's docker templates

If your answer keep getting as long as my comments, I feel bad for those with limited bandwith  :'(

If 443 was not forwarded to the container, it should not have been able to validate. Plus, the script does not run the letsencrypt command unless the existing certs are at least 60 days old.

Also, just so you know, there are two logs, the docker log will tell you what happened when the letsencrypt.sh ran at container start. And then there is the letsencrypt.log file in the config folder under log/nginx/ and that one stores the latest cron output. Make sure you check both.

Yep I know, but Logs were lost, which is why I wont bother to find the reason.

But I am pretty sure 443 was not pointing to the container, I had no proxy setup yet und was using it for another webserver.

And the "old" keys were correctly "archived" so it had to be a renewal, that was started during the upgrade process of unraid.

Well "pretty sure" is what it is. I'll try and test the setup that I think was active at that time. If it does not work, I am just getting old ;)

I'll give it some thought. Although the 4096 dh might take forever to generate.

Definetly depends on the system. ~10 minutes is my case and not something thats done every day :) But as I said, "nice to have" not "must have" :)

And I certainly don't want to let the user decide on the frequency, because letsencrypt has a bunch of restrictions on that and they'll block you from further cert creations per domain or per user (this made the testing of this container fairly difficult early on as I kept hitting the limits and now I am getting a ton of e-mails daily about expiring certs that are not being used, and are all duplicates, but were created in the process).

Can't wait for those mails, created a few dupes my own while fiddling around in your container ;) (does that sound wierd? ::))

I considered that but then realized that it would never be a turn key solution. The user will always have to figure out how to set it up on their systems. I'd rather have them go and research it so they know what they are doing before attempting it, rather than me providing a partial solution and end up with a ton of support requests because they don't know what they are doing and it is just not working.

Well I guess it worked as intended in my case  8)

I did post copies of my conf files in the letsencrypt thread, though: https://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=43696.msg437353#msg437353

Yeah saw that, loved it and learned a lot :)

I (or my server) prefer subdomains, so I had to go a diffrent route. Working great.

Tweaked those security settings a bit to get A+ on ssllabs.com

I don't advertise the 60 day thing because honestly, the user does not even need to know that. The container will take care of it all. As long as it's running, the certs will be kept up-to-date. If it was down for a while, it will renew upon container start.

Like I said, in my case its not for "production", but testing let's encrypt itself. (basicly what you did during coding, I'll just skip the hard work :))

Example:

- I renewed the cert 5 days ago. got it from "Authority X1", like the ones before and everything was fine.

- 3 Days ago, I renewed it again, but got it from "Authority X3". I had one program, that claimed it could not verify revocation, while others could.

Now I need to clarify, if thats a bug in that program or just a reaction of renewing to fast.

So basically, this isn't really a letsencrypt container. It's actually an nginx container with letsencrypt and fail2ban built-in.

I understood that after looking into it and thats the reason for my suggestions.

That combination has so much potential. It feels almost bad to reduce it to letsentrypt with a little side note *proxy...

Should be the other way around, an awesome webserver and proxy that comes with encryption and security-features :)

It adds so much flexibility while still being secure. Especially at work, in a Windows environment... try that with IIS...

Anyway, thanks again and keep it up :)

If 443 was not forwarded to the container, it should not have been able to validate. Plus, the script does not run the letsencrypt command unless the existing certs are at least 60 days old.

Also, just so you know, there are two logs, the docker log will tell you what happened when the letsencrypt.sh ran at container start. And then there is the letsencrypt.log file in the config folder under log/nginx/ and that one stores the latest cron output. Make sure you check both.

Yep I know, but Logs were lost, which is why I wont bother to find the reason.

But I am pretty sure 443 was not pointing to the container, I had no proxy setup yet und was using it for another webserver.

And the "old" keys were correctly "archived" so it had to be a renewal, that was started during the upgrade process of unraid.

Well "pretty sure" is what it is. I'll try and test the setup that I think was active at that time. If it does not work, I am just getting old ;)

I think I figured out what happened. I made the change from checking file modified date to checking certificate expiration date in the dev repo while on vacation and completely forgot to merge it master. So in your case, your files must have been modified somehow (chown maybe?) so the script was reading the cert creation date wrong.

I just pushed a new update that fixes that issue among others

https://hub.docker.com/r/aptalca/nginx-letsencrypt/

The LetsEncrypt container is awesome!  And thanks a ton for your example configs, they helped a lot.

The only real problem I had was that the docker logs give no indication when nginx doesn't start due to a bad config file.  Is there any way this could be detected and flagged in the docker log?

Also, would you consider adding apache2-utils to the container?  Then we could use the htpasswd tool to create .htpasswd files. Nginx and Apache use the same file format.

Thanks!

The LetsEncrypt container is awesome!  And thanks a ton for your example configs, they helped a lot.

The only real problem I had was that the docker logs give no indication when nginx doesn't start due to a bad config file.  Is there any way this could be detected and flagged in the docker log?

Also, would you consider adding apache2-utils to the container?  Then we could use the htpasswd tool to create .htpasswd files. Nginx and Apache use the same file format.

Thanks!

Is that type of error logged in nginx's error.log? Because that file is in the config folder under logs/nginx/ and should be easily accessible.

Apache-utils requires manual creation through command line. I figured if you're already exec'ing into the container (most users don't) you can easily install it with apt-get. Since it's only used once, there is no need to install it into the main image. I thought about automating it, but I didn't want people to put their passwords in the docker run command as a environment variable or anywhere else in plain text to be honest.

There are some online generators, that are javascript based and run in the client browser. Nothing is uploaded (you can test by cutting the internet access while generating)

Thanks!

Is that type of error logged in nginx's error.log? Because that file is in the config folder under logs/nginx/ and should be easily accessible.

When nginx doesn't load, nothing shows up in error.log

I looked at firstrun.sh, and it seems like we should be able to evaluate the return values from:

service nginx start

but I didn't have any luck with that.

What if you add

nginx -t

right before starting the service?  That gives some nice debug info, assuming it will be echo'd to the docker log.

Apache-utils requires manual creation through command line. I figured if you're already exec'ing into the container (most users don't) you can easily install it with apt-get. Since it's only used once, there is no need to install it into the main image. I thought about automating it, but I didn't want people to put their passwords in the docker run command as a environment variable or anywhere else in plain text to be honest.

There are some online generators, that are javascript based and run in the client browser. Nothing is uploaded (you can test by cutting the internet access while generating)

Ah... I can't keep track of which versions of Linux use apt-get vs yum or something else, so I didn't even try it.  There are probably other people like me who would benefit from having it pre-installed.

I used an online generator, but it definitely made me nervous.

So I've been trying to get Dolphin up and running correctly. Problem is I don't see any drives at all.  I've set the advanced parameters for USER_ID and GROUP_ID to 0 so that I log in as root.

I'm setting mnt to /mnt/.

Any further ideas?

works for me without messing with the user or group, and just using it as default.  You will have to navigate to ROOT within dolphin to see your /mnt

Hi there,

Thanks for the great work. I've gotten the calibre-rdp running, but I've been having a lot of trouble with plex requests. At first I couldn't access the WebGUI, but randomly it started working. It then crashed in the middle of the night, and I haven't been able to get it working again for a few weeks. In docker it shows running, but the WebGUI cannot be reached. The logs show as follows:

Updating repository

Using the master branch

The latest version of Meteor, 1.3, is already installed on this computer. Run

'meteor update' inside of a particular project directory to update that project

to Meteor 1.3

Apr 5 22:39:26 666ed119ae26 syslog-ng[60]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5.3'

I've set the config folder as well as the port. Anything else I'm missing?

Hi there,

Thanks for the great work. I've gotten the calibre-rdp running, but I've been having a lot of trouble with plex requests. At first I couldn't access the WebGUI, but randomly it started working. It then crashed in the middle of the night, and I haven't been able to get it working again for a few weeks. In docker it shows running, but the WebGUI cannot be reached. The logs show as follows:

Updating repository

Using the master branch

The latest version of Meteor, 1.3, is already installed on this computer. Run

to Meteor 1.3

Apr 5 22:39:26 666ed119ae26 syslog-ng[60]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5.3'

I've set the config folder as well as the port. Anything else I'm missing?

When you first start it, it updates meteor, which can take a while depending on how slow meteor servers are (it took me over an hour once). Just let it run for a while

As for the crash, I have no idea without seeing a log or something

I'll make it more verbose so the user can see why it hasn't started yet in the logs

Nice to see regularly updated container :)

I applied your LetsEncrypt Update for the "nightly pulls"

I saw the following in the logs, is that "normal" or did something go wrong?

error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge:

letsencrypt-auto
Please, commit your changes or stash them before you can merge.
Aborting

Creating virtual environment...
./letsencrypt-auto: 460: ./letsencrypt-auto: virtualenv: not found

I dont think that I saw that other versions.

letsencrypt-auto
Aborting

I got the first one in my log last night as well. Funny enough, that's because letsencrypt updated the auto script itself the night before (v0.4.2 to v0.5.0). Not sure if that was a mistake on their part or not. I'll investigate.

For the second one, I'm assuming that your certs were renewed last night, is that correct? If so that error always happens during renewal and it never caused any issues

letsencrypt-auto
Aborting

I got the first one in my log last night as well. Funny enough, that's because letsencrypt updated the auto script itself the night before (v0.4.2 to v0.5.0). Not sure if that was a mistake on their part or not. I'll investigate.

For the second one, I'm assuming that your certs were renewed last night, is that correct? If so that error always happens during renewal and it never caused any issues

No, next Line after the second error said, 76 days remaining, skipping renwal.

And I checked, still the "old" one.

But yeah, apart from these messages, I have no issues.

Looks like you updated the log to be more verbose? It started for me again, but I came back in the morning and it wasn't running, and it won't start again. Here's the log from my last two restarts:

<-------------------------------------->
Starting container on Fri Apr 8 08:24:12 PDT 2016
Updating repository
Selecting the desired branch
Using the master branch
Fixing permissions
Updating meteor. . . may take a while if meteor servers are being slow. The web gui will not go up until update is completed and there will be another message about PlexRquests starting
The latest version of Meteor, 1.3.1, is already installed on this computer. Run
to Meteor 1.3.1
Starting PlexRequests. The web gui will be up once the message 'App running at: http://localhost' is displayed
Apr 8 08:24:17 0e4ab8704a53 syslog-ng[48]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5.3'

Starting container on Fri Apr 8 08:28:16 PDT 2016
Updating repository
Using the master branch
Fixing permissions
Updating meteor. . . may take a while if meteor servers are being slow. The web gui will not go up until update is completed and there will be another message about PlexRquests starting
The latest version of Meteor, 1.3.1, is already installed on this computer. Run
to Meteor 1.3.1
Starting PlexRequests. The web gui will be up once the message 'App running at: http://localhost' is displayed
Apr 8 08:28:19 0e4ab8704a53 syslog-ng[49]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5.3'

I need to see the full log

As I mentioned earlier, I went into the container to see how it looks.

So as you will notice, a changed the logging to append, even before your update, so the logs go back til march 25.

Because I dont know enough about docker, I can't rule out my editing may have something to do with it.

I am under the assumption, that anytime you publish an update, the whole container gets "synced" so any changes should be cleared.

If not, I guess removing the image from unRAID would be the best idea to make sure I have the correct version?

Please dont waste your time on errors that may have something to do with my editing, thats my own fault :)

The log only contains cron-output from the nightly reruns does it?

The error I mentioned is not visible, because it appeared on the container start.

However, it reappeared tonight.

*Note: I did not remove the url/domains, they are not showing in the cron-log, only at container-start.

cronjob running at Fri Apr 8 02:00:01 CEST 2016
domains.conf: line 1: -d: command not found
URL is
Subdomains are
updating letsencrypt from the git repo
letsencrypt-auto
Aborting
Updating 764770f..6a7b4a8

The last update you pushed seems related, I'll remove the container/image and start fresh with the existing /config-folder.

*UPDATE: Just did it and this time I get: "/defaults/letsencrypt.sh: line 11: ./letsencrypt-auto: No such file or directory"

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/00_regen_ssh_host_keys.sh...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/firstrun.sh...
Setting the correct time

Current default time zone: 'Europe/Berlin'
Local time is now: Fri Apr 8 19:07:24 CEST 2016.
Universal Time is now: Fri Apr 8 17:07:24 UTC 2016.

Using existing nginx.conf
Using existing nginx-fpm.conf
Using existing site config
Using existing landing page
Using existing jail.local
Using existing fail2ban filters
Using existing letsencrypt installation
rm: cannot remove ‘/etc/letsencrypt’: No such file or directory
SUBDOMAINS entered, processing
Sub-domains processed are: -d XXXX.XXXX.XX -d XXXX.XXXX.XX -d XXXX.XXXX.XX -d XXXX.XXXX.XX -d XXXX.XXXX.XX
Using existing DH parameters
<------------------------------------------------->

cronjob running at Fri Apr 8 19:07:24 CEST 2016
URL is XXXX.XX
Subdomains are XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX
letting the script update itself; help info may be displayed, you can ignore that :-)
/defaults/letsencrypt.sh: line 11: ./letsencrypt-auto: No such file or directory
deciding whether to renew the cert(s)
Existing certificate is still valid for another 75 day(s); skipping renewal.
* Starting authentication failure monitor fail2ban
...done.
*** Running /etc/rc.local...
*** Booting runit daemon...
*** Runit started as PID 121
Apr 8 19:07:24 88d529fcdb60 syslog-ng[128]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5.3'

letsencrypt.zip

Looks like Zoneminder 1.29.1 is out, what is the best way to upgrade ?  Wasn't sure if I need to wait until you updated the docker, or if there was another way.

Thanks.

Wanted to thank you for making the changes.  Seems to be working well, will need to mess with it a bit more, but so far so good.

Thanks again.

Zoneminder is now fixed, update pushed

Great to hear is working. Let me know if you find any other bugs

I need to see the full log

*UPDATE: Just did it and this time I get: "/defaults/letsencrypt.sh: line 11: ./letsencrypt-auto: No such file or directory"

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/00_regen_ssh_host_keys.sh...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/firstrun.sh...
Setting the correct time

Current default time zone: 'Europe/Berlin'
Local time is now: Fri Apr 8 19:07:24 CEST 2016.
Universal Time is now: Fri Apr 8 17:07:24 UTC 2016.

Using existing nginx.conf
Using existing nginx-fpm.conf
Using existing site config
Using existing landing page
Using existing jail.local
Using existing fail2ban filters
Using existing letsencrypt installation
rm: cannot remove ‘/etc/letsencrypt’: No such file or directory
SUBDOMAINS entered, processing
Sub-domains processed are: -d XXXX.XXXX.XX -d XXXX.XXXX.XX -d XXXX.XXXX.XX -d XXXX.XXXX.XX -d XXXX.XXXX.XX
Using existing DH parameters

cronjob running at Fri Apr 8 19:07:24 CEST 2016
URL is XXXX.XX
Subdomains are XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX
letting the script update itself; help info may be displayed, you can ignore that :-)
/defaults/letsencrypt.sh: line 11: ./letsencrypt-auto: No such file or directory
deciding whether to renew the cert(s)
Existing certificate is still valid for another 75 day(s); skipping renewal.
* Starting authentication failure monitor fail2ban
...done.
*** Running /etc/rc.local...
*** Booting runit daemon...
*** Runit started as PID 121
Apr 8 19:07:24 88d529fcdb60 syslog-ng[128]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5.3'

Oops, that second issue was my bad. I accidentally removed a line in the last update. The next version is being pushed and it should work.

Looks like Zoneminder 1.29.1 is out, what is the best way to upgrade ?  Wasn't sure if I need to wait until you updated the docker, or if there was another way.

Thanks.

Wanted to thank you for making the changes.  Seems to be working well, will need to mess with it a bit more, but so far so good.

Thanks again.

Zoneminder is now fixed, update pushed

Great to hear is working. Let me know if you find any other bugs

It seems it was premature (they accidentally changed the version number in their github). It has now been reverted. No version 1.29.1 yet :-)

I believe the internal updater should update in the case of incremental updates (versions 1.29.X) but honestly, ever since I created the first zoneminder container, I don't think there has been any incremental updates, so that has not been tested. Worst case, I'll push an update to the container.

I did a fresh install of PlexRequests yesterday, but it doesn't appear to be working.  The Docker starts, but I'm never able to connect to the Web UI (http://towerip:3000).  Any thoughts?

Here's the log

Starting container on Fri Apr 8 15:12:10 EDT 2016

First install detected, cloning repository

Using the master branch

Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'.

Fixing permissions

npm-container: updating npm dependencies -- winston...

Changes to your project's package version selections from updating the release:

accounts-base upgraded from 1.2.2 to 1.2.5

accounts-password upgraded from 1.1.4 to 1.1.7

allow-deny added, version 1.0.3

autoupdate upgraded from 1.2.4 to 1.2.7

babel-compiler* upgraded from 5.8.24_1 to 6.6.1

babel-runtime upgraded from 0.1.4 to 0.1.7

base64 upgraded from 1.0.4 to 1.0.7

binary-heap upgraded from 1.0.4 to 1.0.7

blaze upgraded from 2.1.3 to 2.1.6

blaze-html-templates upgraded from 1.0.1 to 1.0.3

blaze-tools upgraded from 1.0.4 to 1.0.7

boilerplate-generator upgraded from 1.0.4 to 1.0.7

caching-compiler upgraded from 1.0.0 to 1.0.3

caching-html-compiler upgraded from 1.0.2 to 1.0.5

callback-hook upgraded from 1.0.4 to 1.0.7

check upgraded from 1.1.0 to 1.1.3

coffeescript upgraded from 1.0.11 to 1.0.16

ddp upgraded from 1.2.2 to 1.2.4

ddp-client upgraded from 1.2.1 to 1.2.4

ddp-common upgraded from 1.2.2 to 1.2.4

ddp-rate-limiter upgraded from 1.0.0 to 1.0.3

ddp-server upgraded from 1.2.2 to 1.2.5

deps upgraded from 1.0.9 to 1.0.11

diff-sequence upgraded from 1.0.1 to 1.0.4

ecmascript upgraded from 0.1.6 to 0.4.2

ecmascript-runtime upgraded from 0.2.6 to 0.2.9

ejson upgraded from 1.0.7 to 1.0.10

email upgraded from 1.0.8 to 1.0.11

fastclick upgraded from 1.0.7 to 1.0.10

geojson-utils upgraded from 1.0.4 to 1.0.7

hot-code-push upgraded from 1.0.0 to 1.0.3

html-tools upgraded from 1.0.5 to 1.0.8

htmljs upgraded from 1.0.5 to 1.0.8

http upgraded from 1.1.1 to 1.1.4

id-map upgraded from 1.0.4 to 1.0.6

jquery upgraded from 1.11.4 to 1.11.7

launch-screen upgraded from 1.0.4 to 1.0.10

less upgraded from 2.5.1 to 2.5.7

livedata upgraded from 1.0.15 to 1.0.17

localstorage upgraded from 1.0.5 to 1.0.8

logging upgraded from 1.0.8 to 1.0.11

meteor upgraded from 1.1.10 to 1.1.13

meteor-base upgraded from 1.0.1 to 1.0.3

minifier-css added, version 1.1.10

minifier-js added, version 1.1.10

minifiers removed from your project

minimongo upgraded from 1.0.10 to 1.0.13

mobile-experience upgraded from 1.0.1 to 1.0.3

mobile-status-bar upgraded from 1.0.6 to 1.0.11

modules added, version 0.5.2

modules-runtime added, version 0.6.2

mongo upgraded from 1.1.3 to 1.1.6

mongo-id upgraded from 1.0.1 to 1.0.3

npm-mongo upgraded from 1.4.39_1 to 1.4.42

observe-sequence upgraded from 1.0.7 to 1.0.10

ordered-dict upgraded from 1.0.4 to 1.0.6

promise upgraded from 0.5.1 to 0.6.6

random upgraded from 1.0.5 to 1.0.8

rate-limit upgraded from 1.0.0 to 1.0.3

reactive-dict upgraded from 1.1.3 to 1.1.6

reactive-var upgraded from 1.0.6 to 1.0.8

reload upgraded from 1.1.4 to 1.1.7

retry upgraded from 1.0.4 to 1.0.6

routepolicy upgraded from 1.0.6 to 1.0.9

service-configuration upgraded from 1.0.5 to 1.0.8

session upgraded from 1.1.1 to 1.1.4

sha upgraded from 1.0.4 to 1.0.6

spacebars upgraded from 1.0.7 to 1.0.10

spacebars-compiler upgraded from 1.0.7 to 1.0.10

srp upgraded from 1.0.4 to 1.0.7

standard-minifier-css added, version 1.0.5

standard-minifier-js added, version 1.0.5

standard-minifiers upgraded from 1.0.2 to 1.0.5

templating upgraded from 1.1.5 to 1.1.8

templating-tools upgraded from 1.0.0 to 1.0.3

tracker upgraded from 1.0.9 to 1.0.12

ui upgraded from 1.0.8 to 1.0.10

underscore upgraded from 1.0.4 to 1.0.7

url upgraded from 1.0.5 to 1.0.8

webapp upgraded from 1.2.3 to 1.2.7

webapp-hashing upgraded from 1.0.5 to 1.0.8

* These packages have been updated to new versions that are not backwards

compatible.

plexrequests-meteor: updated to Meteor 1.3.1.

Changes to your project's package version selections from updating package

versions:

alanning:roles upgraded from 1.2.14 to 1.2.15

aldeed:autoform upgraded from 5.7.1 to 5.8.1

aldeed:collection2 upgraded from 2.5.0 to 2.9.1

aldeed:collection2-core added, version 1.1.1

aldeed:schema-deny added, version 1.0.1

aldeed:schema-index added, version 1.0.1

aldeed:simple-schema upgraded from 1.3.3 to 1.5.3

aslagle:reactive-table upgraded from 0.8.18 to 0.8.28

fortawesome:fontawesome upgraded from 4.4.0 to 4.5.0

mdg:validation-error added, version 0.2.0

momentjs:moment upgraded from 2.10.6 to 2.12.0

percolate:synced-cron upgraded from 1.3.0 to 1.3.2

raix:eventemitter added, version 0.1.3

softwarerero:accounts-t9n upgraded from 1.1.6 to 1.1.7

standard-minifiers removed from your project

useraccounts:bootstrap upgraded from 1.12.4 to 1.13.1

useraccounts:core upgraded from 1.12.4 to 1.13.1

The following top-level dependencies were not updated to the very latest

version available:

* ongoworks:security 1.3.0 (2.0.1 is available)

* twbs:bootstrap 4.0.0-alpha (4.0.0-alpha2 is available)

Newer versions of the following indirect dependencies are available:

* mdg:validation-error 0.2.0 (0.5.1 is available)

* softwarerero:accounts-t9n 1.1.7 (1.3.3 is available)

To update one or more of these packages, pass their names to `meteor update`.

Apr 8 15:14:04 5e4a1c6e673d syslog-ng[99]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5.3'

[[[[[ /config/plexrequests-meteor ]]]]]

=> Started proxy.

Unexpected mongo exit code 14. Restarting.

Can't start Mongo server.

Unspecified unrecoverable error. Exit was not clean

Apr 8 15:17:01 5e4a1c6e673d /USR/SBIN/CRON[138]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

Apr 8 16:17:01 5e4a1c6e673d /USR/SBIN/CRON[141]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

Apr 8 17:17:01 5e4a1c6e673d /USR/SBIN/CRON[144]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

Apr 8 18:17:01 5e4a1c6e673d /USR/SBIN/CRON[147]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

Apr 8 19:17:01 5e4a1c6e673d /USR/SBIN/CRON[150]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

Apr 8 20:17:01 5e4a1c6e673d /USR/SBIN/CRON[153]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

Apr 8 21:17:01 5e4a1c6e673d /USR/SBIN/CRON[156]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

Apr 8 22:17:01 5e4a1c6e673d /USR/SBIN/CRON[159]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

Apr 8 23:17:01 5e4a1c6e673d /USR/SBIN/CRON[162]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

Apr 9 00:17:01 5e4a1c6e673d /USR/SBIN/CRON[165]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

Apr 9 01:17:01 5e4a1c6e673d /USR/SBIN/CRON[168]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

Apr 9 02:17:01 5e4a1c6e673d /USR/SBIN/CRON[171]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

Apr 9 03:17:01 5e4a1c6e673d /USR/SBIN/CRON[174]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

Apr 9 04:17:01 5e4a1c6e673d /USR/SBIN/CRON[177]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

Apr 9 05:17:01 5e4a1c6e673d /USR/SBIN/CRON[180]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

Apr 9 06:17:01 5e4a1c6e673d /USR/SBIN/CRON[183]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

Apr 9 06:25:01 5e4a1c6e673d /USR/SBIN/CRON[186]: (root) CMD (test -x /usr/sbin/anacron || ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.daily ))

Apr 9 07:17:01 5e4a1c6e673d /USR/SBIN/CRON[273]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)