unRAID Server Release 6.0.1-x86_64 Available

Download

Clicking 'Check for Updates' on the Plugins page is the preferred way to upgrade.

The main feature of this release is the ability to upgrade unRAID-5 using the unRAID-6 plugin.  Instructions are found here:

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=41061.0

There is another interesting feature we call 'feedback', which is very simple for now.  So simple in fact that I'm calling it an Easter Egg - let's see who finds it first (no fair looking at the php code!).

Changes:

Security Avisory updates
------------------------
- openssl: 1.0.1o (SSA:2015-162-01)
- php: 5.4.41 (SSA:2015-162-02)

Other changes
-------------
- linux: enable kernel options:
  - CONFIG_USB_PRINTER: USB Printer support
  - CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_CP210X: USB CP210x family of UART Bridge Controllers
- slack:
  - wget: version 1.16.3
- unRAIDServer plugin (this file): be compatible with both unRAID-5 and unRAID-6
- webGui: Docker: Fix: volume mappings with apostrophes not escaping correctly
- webGui: integrate online feedback

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is another interesting feature we call 'feedback', which is very simple for now.  So simple in fact that I'm calling it an Easter Egg - let's see who finds it first (no fair looking at the php code!).

Found it... What prize do I win?  Click on LimeTech

Along with another Easter Egg that I never noticed before.  Clicking on unRaid takes you to the Registration page.

I think this update may have broken my hardware network passthrough to a VM... I'm not seeing that line in my go file I'm an idiot, I didn't modify the go file, I modified the syslinux.cfg file, and my modification is still there, ...still my ubuntu VM isn't seeing my network adapter... Still wasn't able to get my pass-through device working (not sure why not as I don't think anything changed!) but that's a problem for ubuntu, not unraid.

Seeing a new message in my syslog that I have not seen before:

Jun 27 08:51:08 unRAID kernel: nf_conntrack: automatic helper assignment is deprecated and it will be removed soon. Use the iptables CT target to attach helpers instead.

Maybe container related?

John

I have a newly folder & file created on my flash drive that I've never seen before (hence posting here).

Folder name = FOUND.000

Contents name = FILE0000.CHK

The type of file is "Recovered File Fragments".

Is this something new? Safe to delete?

Thanks

Did you plug the drive into a Windows machine?  They're windows files as far as I know.