[Support] binhex - Radarr

Hi Binhex,

Had a glance over my settings, I think they are ok?
Can you notice anything out of whack? My Sonarr works grand and renames etc

plex.thumb.PNG.e92070b83107864975f87e2a50c46e1c.PNG
sonarr.thumb.PNG.ebfac8d8f1785d1b4325f7e96ae7cc02.PNG
radarr.thumb.PNG.eac96be8edcb86aafdfec4c574b02ffa.PNG
What are you using to download? Post a screenshot of the config for that

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I want to run two instances of Radarr through my VPN container (qBittorrentVPN). It doesn't work though as I can't change the container port, only the host port.

What's the best way of getting around this as I'm struggling to find a way. Thanks!

image.png.81863b9d1b6dca39f74e3b18c0d1322a.png 

image.png.4599e4927c072a84c54df16ade33666b.png

8 hours ago, Nelinski said:
I want to run two instances of Radarr through my VPN container (qBittorrentVPN). It doesn't work though as I can't change the container port, only the host port.

What's the best way of getting around this as I'm struggling to find a way. Thanks!

image.png.81863b9d1b6dca39f74e3b18c0d1322a.png 
image.png.4599e4927c072a84c54df16ade33666b.png

You would have to change the application port from the Radarr UI under settings/general:

image.png.97157c8a72c6b6f07593ac9bf140dc0b.png

Then map the host port to the new application port, but you need to do that on the VPN container when you are using it’s network (not the Radarr container). I don't believe the container port mapping is actually used at all when using the network from another container.
Here's an example to illustrate.

1229951561_ScreenShot2020-05-29at4_53_16pm.png.fbfffe13573c05f76845bdd461b5ebcb.png

If you are using two Radarr containers, you need to add two custom port mappings to the VPN container.

Edited by Jorgen
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't get my Radarr to do anything.  It hasn't worked for a while, but I've been too busy to deal with it.  I can't remember making any changes, but that doesn't mean I didn't change something and forgot about it. 

I get the following error when I try to add a movie:

There Was An Error Searching For 'Lethal Weapon'.

If the movie title contains non-alphanumeric characters try removing them, otherwise try your search again later.

The system log entry for the error is:

Request Failed: Error: ConnectFailure (No route to host): 'https://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/movie?api_key=<hidden>query=lethal%2Bweapon&year=&include_adult=False'

If I paste the https address that is between the quotes, it loads the json fine.  I've looked at all of my settings and simply can't find anything out of the ordinary.

I can post the entire exception message if needed.

On 6/13/2020 at 2:19 AM, chi_town60608 said:

I can't get my Radarr to do anything.  It hasn't worked for a while, but I've been too busy to deal with it.  I can't remember making any changes, but that doesn't mean I didn't change something and forgot about it. 

I get the following error when I try to add a movie:

There Was An Error Searching For 'Lethal Weapon'.

If the movie title contains non-alphanumeric characters try removing them, otherwise try your search again later.

The system log entry for the error is:

Request Failed: Error: ConnectFailure (No route to host): 'https://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/movie?api_key=<hidden>query=lethal%2Bweapon&year=&include_adult=False'

If I paste the https address that is between the quotes, it loads the json fine.  I've looked at all of my settings and simply can't find anything out of the ordinary.

I can post the entire exception message if needed.

Anyone got a suggestion?  A  possible setting I've jacked up?

• 2 weeks later...

I have had ongoing issues with Radaar not moving completed downloads. I have reconfigured everything and still having this issue. Please see the attached and logs below and let me know what I am missing. 

https://imgur.com/mIArr4D

https://imgur.com/ggfN81F

https://imgur.com/6lUi7bO

Logs: 

2020-06-25 13:39:57,738 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:

[Warn] HttpClient: HTTP Error - Res: [GET] http://192.168.1.75:8080/api/v2/app/preferences: 403.Forbidden

2020-06-25 13:42:24,353 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:

[Info] MovieService: Adding Movie [Spider-Man 3 (2007)][, 559] Path: [/media/movies/Spider-Man 3 (2007)]

2020-06-25 13:42:24,415 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:

[Info] RefreshMovieService: Updating Info for Spider-Man 3

2020-06-25 13:42:24,960 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:

[Warn] DiskScanService: Movies' root folder (/media/movies) doesn't exist.

2020-06-25 13:42:24,965 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:

[Info] MovieScannedHandler: [Spider-Man 3] was recently added, performing post-add actions

2020-06-25 13:42:25,005 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:

[Info] MediaCoverService: Testing: NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager, 1366

2020-06-25 13:42:25,039 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:

[Info] MediaCoverService: Downloading Poster for [Spider-Man 3 (2007)][tt0413300, 559] http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/2jLxKF73SAPkyhIWrnv67IH7kJ1.jpg

2020-06-25 13:42:25,073 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:

[Info] NzbSearchService: Searching 1 indexers for [Spider-Man 3]

2020-06-25 13:42:25,568 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:

[Info] DownloadDecisionMaker: Processing 2 releases

2020-06-25 13:42:25,754 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:

[Info] MediaCoverService: Downloading Fanart for [Spider-Man 3 (2007)][tt0413300, 559] http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/6MQmtWk4cFwSDyNvIgoJRBIHUT3.jpg

2020-06-25 13:42:26,124 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:

[Info] MetadataService: Movie folder does not exist, skipping metadata creation

2020-06-25 13:42:27,131 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:

[Info] DownloadService: Report sent to qbit. [YTS] Spider-Man 3 (2007) 1080p BRRip

2020-06-25 13:42:27,163 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:

[Info] MovieSearchService: Movie search completed. 1 reports downloaded.

• 4 weeks later...

Having the same problem as @chi_town60608, Radarr seems to not know the internet exists. Sonarr is working fine and Radarr used to work and I haven't changed any settings. Any ideas?

[v0.2.0.1504] System.Net.WebException: Error: ConnectFailure (Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer.): 'https://api.radarr.video/v2/discovery/upcoming' ---> System.Net.WebException: Error: ConnectFailure (Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer.) ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection reset by peer

On 7/19/2020 at 12:23 PM, irishman said:

Having the same problem as @chi_town60608, Radarr seems to not know the internet exists. Sonarr is working fine and Radarr used to work and I haven't changed any settings. Any ideas?

[v0.2.0.1504] System.Net.WebException: Error: ConnectFailure (Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer.): 'https://api.radarr.video/v2/discovery/upcoming' ---> System.Net.WebException: Error: ConnectFailure (Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer.) ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection reset by peer

i am having the same issues

20 hours ago, irishman said:

I switched over the using the linuxserver image with the same appdata folder and everything worked as expected so I guess I'll be using that for now

I turned off the "Use Proxy" in the General Tab of the settings and it seems to work now.  Not sure what happened and why that fixes it...

32 minutes ago, mgranger said:

I turned off the "Use Proxy" in the General Tab of the settings and it seems to work now.  Not sure what happened and why that fixes it...

if the proxy you were using was off or not functioning correctly then radarr will also not be able to communicate with the internet, until you either fix the proxy or reconfigure radarr not to use it.

1 hour ago, binhex said:

if the proxy you were using was off or not functioning correctly then radarr will also not be able to communicate with the internet, until you either fix the proxy or reconfigure radarr not to use it.

Sonarr and Radarr both proxy through your privoxy container. Sonarr was working fine while Radarr, with the exact same settings, was failing

14 hours ago, irishman said:

Sonarr and Radarr both proxy through your privoxy container. Sonarr was working fine while Radarr, with the exact same settings, was failing

interesting!, ok well perhaps the latest version of radarr has a bug in the proxy section, such that it simply doesnt work with a proxy.

25 minutes ago, Cessquill said:

Mine works fine passed through delugevpn

good to know!, well i dunno whats going on then, i did spin up radarr and it indexed all my movies via bulk import and i could search for a new movie and it would then send it to my download client no probs, so it looks to all be working as expected from what i can tell.

• 3 weeks later...

Just installed Radarr and it is not seeing the movie files in the folders.  Out of 831 Movies it actually only sees one as downloaded.  Any tips on how to get this to see all the movie files. It sees the folders but not the files withing the folder. I have checked and usually the files are titled the same as the movie folder itself.

8 minutes ago, whitewraith said:

Just installed Radarr and it is not seeing the movie files in the folders.  Out of 831 Movies it actually only sees one as downloaded.  Any tips on how to get this to see all the movie files. It sees the folders but not the files withing the folder. I have checked and usually the files are titled the same as the movie folder itself.

From what I've found, Radarr tends to want a fairly strict naming convention for the folder name, e.g.  "It's a Wonderful Life (1946)".  If it's not movie title (year) then it just tends to ignore it on a scan.

I've got a few foreign language movies that I've titled "English Title [Original Title] (year)" and it will not see them.  I have to add them manually, then when I'm on that movie in Radarr, press the refresh button and it'll find the file.

They can't be nested in sub-folders either - I originally had stuff like Movies\James Bond\Dr. No (1962), but had to change that to Movies\Dr. No (1962)

Somebody may correct me here, but I *think* it uses themoviedb as its reference for the correct title and year of a movie.  If your folder is named the same as on that site, you should be good.  If the title has illegal characters in it - colon, slashes, quotes - then Radarr seems to remove them.  It seems OK if you replace them with dashes, which I often do.  Also, the year is sometimes different on themoviedb than it is on imdb.  Not sure whether that makes a difference.

That's just folder formatting - it doesn't seem to be too concerned with filenames, but I'm not sure about recognised file formats.

When I originally installed Radarr, I scanned my movie folder and assumed that it picked everything up.  Years later I still find movies in my collection that it's not aware of.  Wish there was an easy way for Radarr to tell you everything it has ignored, so you could at least do something about it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2020 at 10:35 AM, whitewraith said:

Hello,

I am experiencing the same issue.

I even started from scratch but now I have even more movies where is able to see the directory but not the files within those directories.