[Support] spaceinvaderone - Shinobi Pro

On 5/26/2021 at 8:57 PM, Paulli said:

Hi,

I have problem getting this setup. 

I am using the :latest 

only this changed in the template is admin password and the video storage location is pointed to user share (waiting on the disk to get here).

Getting this error in logs nad the webgui is unavailable.

image.png.b5fff84b7242909d79019eb009179107.png

What am I missing?

Thanks

Have you been able to fix this? I'm facing exactly the same problem.

/Edit:

Seems like this issue is a little older... here is a fix from 1 year ago.

Edited by eins

What am I doing wrong? I have had Shinobi running for about a year now, but I ran into some issues and had to delete my appdata file and reinstall the docker. Now I cant add any users from the /Super. I fill in all the blanks and press save, and it does nothing. So then I followed instructions I found in this forum and pointed the container to my MariaDB docker that I am running and that seems to be working fine, but I still cant add a user.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. I have been going at this for too long. Here is the log

No "ffbinaries". Continuing.
Run "npm install ffbinaries" to get this static FFmpeg downloader.
No "ffmpeg-static".
Available Hardware Acceleration Methods : vdpau, vaapi
Shinobi : cron.js started
FFmpeg version : 4.2.4
Node.js version : v12.14.1
Shinobi : Web Server Listening on 
2021-06-15T00:08:19-05:00 Current Version : ba5743e3801ef240507cf75bdf909916fc51b104

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This Install of Shinobi is NOT Activated
2021-06-15T00:08:21-05:00 This Install of Shinobi is NOT Activated
https://licenses.shinobi.video/subscribe
2021-06-15T00:08:21-05:00 Shinobi is ready.
Connection Error: Error: read ECONNRESET
Connection Error: Error: read ECONNRESET

• 3 weeks later...

Good Day all,

Recently upgraded my system so i van start using the Nvidia build. However i am running into two issues.

1. When adding the parameter for runtime, the command fails and docker refuses tot start.

2. Without runtime and selecting hardware acceleration the docker uses 30gb of ram.

Anyone know what is wrong?

Right, so if someone else comes across the issue where adding the runtime=nvidia doesn't work. I've come to the conclusion that there might be something wrong in the shinobi:nvidia template provided by Spaceinvader.

Instead i followed @ich777's instruction included with his nvidia driver plugin, by adding the variables manually.

So. . . 

Under extra parameters i have added '--runtime=nvidia'

I manually added the variable for NVIDIA_VISIBLE_DEVICES and NVIDIA_DRIVER_CAPABILITIES as described here:

By doing this, the docker was succesfully able to start, and the hardware acceleration seems to work when turning it on for the different camera's.

Hope this information helps someone set this up!

Time for me to monitor my Memory usage.

Edited by Caennanu
  • Like 2

Does anyone have some good step by step instructions on how to get object detection working in this shinobipro container? I don't want GPU acceleration (Because my 32 CPU server does not have GPU acceleration) and I was thinking of tensorflow and face detection. Not sure if these are settings in the configuration of the container in unraid or if I need to go to the console of the running container to run commands or manually update conf.json files. And of course, I need the change to persist on container updates/restarts.

• 2 weeks later...

I lost all my settings for the Shinobi docker but now I am back again. (Is it possible to do a backup of the setup in some way?)

Now everything is working again, except all recordings are 0.00 mb.

Any tip what could be wrong?

bild.png.77add6c623356de21952ee5aff6a03b3.png

bild.png.e0235bee4834fad56338c3dfdde7a8f3.png

On 7/25/2021 at 11:29 AM, bullmoose20 said:

Does anyone have some good step by step instructions on how to get object detection working in this shinobipro container? I don't want GPU acceleration (Because my 32 CPU server does not have GPU acceleration) and I was thinking of tensorflow and face detection. Not sure if these are settings in the configuration of the container in unraid or if I need to go to the console of the running container to run commands or manually update conf.json files. And of course, I need the change to persist on container updates/restarts.

Bump...@SpaceInvaderOne?

I have Shinobi set up and have added three of my cameras in Watch-Only mode (don't have a separate hard drive to record to yet).  You can see they've populated perfectly fine in the side bar on the left, but when I add them to the main dashboard area, they just display black.

I'm able to see them without issues via web streaming or the mobile app.  I've attached a picture for reference.  Anyone have suggestions on how to get them to display?

Shinobi.png