Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i downloaded the headphones plugin and got it going just fine. The only problem is it keeps telling me "You're running an unknown version of Headphones." So i click update, it trys but hangs. This is what is says in the log.

Timestamp Level Message

2012-09-17 20:59:03 INFO Starting Headphones on port: 8087

2012-09-17 20:59:03 INFO Starting Headphones on foced port: 8087

2012-09-17 20:59:03 INFO Writing PID 22982 to /var/run/headphones/headphones-8087.pid

2012-09-17 20:59:03 INFO Daemonized to PID: 22982

2012-09-17 20:59:03 INFO You are running an unknown version of Headphones. Run the updater to identify your version

2012-09-17 20:59:02 INFO Retrieving latest version information from github

2012-09-17 20:59:02 ERROR Output doesn't look like a hash, not using it

2012-09-17 20:59:02 INFO Checking to see if the database has all tables....

Any ideas?

Ok. does the folder formating section work under the advanced settings. I am trying to get it to follow my current structure

Music

Artist

Album [Year]

Song1

Song2

Ect.

I have it set like this, $Artist/$Album [$Year]. but it seams to just be putting the downloaded albums in Music .

on the same topic, where do you have to put the autoprocessTV file? I cannot get the right script to appear in the dropdown menu in the categories section for TV

I moved my install into the directory that the other poster used and it worked fine once I removed sample from the end of the file extension

on the same topic, where do you have to put the autoprocessTV file? I cannot get the right script to appear in the dropdown menu in the categories section for TV

I believe you can put it anywhere you'd like, but you have to tell sabnzbd where it is.  Don't put it in a temporary place, but somewhere that will still exist after rebooting.

Hi there,

Just moved to these plugins from W-W's versions and all are working perfectly except CP. When I try and start it, it just hangs with this output:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/couchpotato_v2/CouchPotato.py", line 127, in <module>
    l = Loader()
  File "/usr/local/couchpotato_v2/CouchPotato.py", line 47, in __init__
    os.makedirs(self.data_dir)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/os.py", line 157, in makedirs
    mkdir(name, mode)
OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/.couchpotato'

I just reinstalled CP completely, so the permissions seem alright.. but something's obviously wrong... my directories:

root@knox:/usr/local# ls -la couchpotato/
total 56
drwxr-xr-x  6 nobody users     0 2012-09-16 22:15 ./
drwxr-xr-x 11 root   root      0 2012-09-16 22:15 ../
drwxr-xr-x  8 nobody users     0 2012-09-16 22:15 .git/
-rw-r--r--  1 nobody users    46 2012-09-16 22:15 .gitignore
-rwxr-xr-x  1 nobody users  4476 2012-09-16 22:15 CouchPotato.py*
-rw-r--r--  1 nobody users  2004 2012-09-16 22:15 README.md
drwxr-xr-x  5 nobody users     0 2012-09-16 22:16 couchpotato/
drwxr-xr-x  2 nobody users     0 2012-09-16 22:15 init/
drwxr-xr-x 34 nobody users     0 2012-09-16 22:16 libs/
-rw-r--r--  1 nobody users 35125 2012-09-16 22:15 license.txt
-rw-r--r--  1 nobody users    41 2012-09-16 22:15 version.py
root@knox:/usr/local# ls -la /mnt/apps/data/couchpotato_v2/
total 2179
drwxr-xr-x 5 nobody users     240 2012-09-16 11:32 ./
drwxr-xr-x 7 root   root      192 2012-09-16 21:52 ../
drwxrwxrwx 3 nobody users   86592 2012-09-16 11:42 cache/
-rw-r--r-- 1 nobody users 1898496 2012-09-16 11:28 couchpotato.db
-rw-r--r-- 1 nobody users   32768 2012-09-16 12:19 couchpotato.db-shm
-rw-r--r-- 1 nobody users  205440 2012-09-16 12:19 couchpotato.db-wal
drwxrwxrwx 5 nobody users     144 2012-09-16 08:44 db_backup/
drwxr-xr-x 2 nobody users     512 2012-09-16 08:44 logs/

Anyone see what might be causing this? I found this bug report.. https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotatoServer/issues/458 but I don't really see how it can help me :(

Cheers,

whiteatom

You have something configured wrong.  It is looking for a directory named ".couchpotato'  (with a leading period)

and your directory "couchpotato" does not seem to have the leading period in its name.

Permission denied: '/.couchpotato'

[Errno 13] = it cannot open the file or directory, not because of permissions, but because does not exist.

Don't mean to sound like a moron. My first time trying to install any of these plugins. I have other plugins working fine.

When manually installing any of them, i get nothing but php errors and it doesn't install anything. It looks like php is installed and running.

example:

PHP Warning:  simplexml_load_file():  </head> in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

PHP Warning:  simplexml_load_file():          ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

PHP Warning:  simplexml_load_file(): /boot/config/plugins/sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:84: parser error : Specification mandate value for attribute itemscope in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

PHP Warning:  simplexml_load_file():            <div class="site hfeed" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/WebPag in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

PHP Warning:  simplexml_load_file():                                              ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Hi all.  I have been running unRaid for about a year.  I have searched high and low and cannot find a reference to the following error message when trying to start the plugin from the web interface:

Enabling Sabnzbd

Starting sabnzbd

Starting SABnzbd: sudo -u nobody python /mnt/cache/.sabnzbd/SABnzbd.py -d -s 0.0.0.0:8082 --config-file /mnt/cache/.sabnzbd --pid /var/run/sabnzbd/ > /dev/null 2>&1

Error:

Can't write to logfile

I can run the python command directly from the cli and it will start SAB, otherwise I get the error above.

Any help is appreciated.

Is there any more information I need to provide?

Don't mean to sound like a moron. My first time trying to install any of these plugins. I have other plugins working fine.

When manually installing any of them, i get nothing but php errors and it doesn't install anything. It looks like php is installed and running.

example:

PHP Warning:  simplexml_load_file():  </head> in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

PHP Warning:  simplexml_load_file():          ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

PHP Warning:  simplexml_load_file(): /boot/config/plugins/sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:84: parser error : Specification mandate value for attribute itemscope in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

PHP Warning:  simplexml_load_file():            <div class="site hfeed" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/WebPag in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

PHP Warning:  simplexml_load_file():                                              ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

You downloaded from the wrong link. When on the git page scroll down to downloads and right click > save as.

Whiteatom, please pm me a copy of your plugin config and the couchpotato config files. You can erase anything such as API keys.

Not being able to write the log file is probably a permissions issue or an issue with the environment settings. Running via telnet vs the webgui gives two completely different settings. I'll see if I can find anything out with that. Might help if you pm me your config files as well.

Pmurphy, try clearing your browsers cache, beyond that it would be a app specific issue but ill still try to help you resolve it.

I re-installed sabnzbd, sickbeard and couchpotato plugins today with nor issues.  I had run them earlier but a couple of issues had me uninstall and go back to the unmenu packages.

I'm glad to have them back.

I'll be waiting patiently for Transmission and FlexGet to be ported over.

.. ok forgive me if this has been covered, but I believe I have done my homework.

I installed the new sabnzbd through the packagemanager in UnMenu, and I installed the sickbeard from the github influencer unplugged page.

Eventually I ironed out all the configuration issues and tried a reboot... that's where the problem is.

On the Unraid -> settings -> sickbeard menu it will not "install".  I tried enabling/disabling, upgrading, turning off data persistency information etc... nothing will bring it back up.

if I run /etc/rc.d/rc.sickbeard I get

-----------------------------------------------------------

sed: no input files

Installing latest version of SickBeard...

git: /usr/lib/libz.so.1: no version information available (required by git)

Cloning into Sick-Beard...

git-remote-https: /usr/lib/libz.so.1: no version information available (required by git-remote-https)

error: error setting certificate verify locations:

CAfile: /usr/share/curl/curl-ca-bundle.crt

CApath: none

while accessing https://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard/info/refs

fatal: HTTP request failed

cp: cannot stat `/tmp/Sick-Beard/*': No such file or directory

... OK

Starting SickBeard: sudo -u nobody python /usr/local/sickbeard/SickBeard.py --daemon --port 8082 --datadir /mnt/cache/.sickbeard --pidfile /var/run/sickbeard/sickbeard.pid > /dev/null 2>&1

1234567891011sickbeard.pid not created for some reason... OK

----------------------------------------------------------------

I found an earlier post where the issue is related to curl and doing a "installpkg /boot/packages/curl-7.21.4-i486-1.txz" will then allow the "INSTALL" from the Unraid -> setting -> sickbeard menu work.

So with this knowledge I played around with making a .auto_install for curl and editing to GO script to do the installpkg but regardless it doesn't seem to take effect.  I still have to issue the installpkg for curl again.

I have Unraid 5.0-rc5 with a cache drive.

Sickbeard says plug-in Version 2.2

Sabnzbd 0.6.7

Thanks in advance,

Frayedknot

You did do your homework. I'm not sure about the auto install files, but you are on the right track.

Instead of installing another version of curl, you should be able to place the ca-bundle.crt on your flash drive and add the lines to the go file to place the file in the correct location.

Download here:

ca-bundle.crt

Place that file on your flash drive. You can place it wherever you wish, for this example I will assume you place it on the root of the flash drive.

add this to your go file

cp /boot/ca-bundle.crt /usr/share/ca-bundle.crt

Place that line at the end of your go file. Let me know if that resolves the issue for you. I'm not sure what gets installed that changes where curl looks for the file...

Do me a favor and from telnet run

curl -V

Post the output, I'm interested in what version it returns.

curl -V

curl 7.19.0 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.19.0 OpenSSL/0.9.8n zlib/1.2.3 libidn/1.5

Protocols: tftp ftp telnet dict ldap http file https ftps

Features: IDN IPv6 Largefile NTLM SSL libz

after  installpkg /boot/packages/curl-7.21.4-i486-1.txz

curl -V

curl: /usr/lib/libidn.so.11: no version information available (required by /usr/lib/libcurl.so.4)

curl 7.21.4 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.21.4 OpenSSL/0.9.8n zlib/1.2.3 libidn/1.5

Protocols: dict file ftp ftps gopher http https imap imaps ldap ldaps pop3 pop3s rtsp smtp smtps telnet tftp

Features: IDN IPv6 Largefile NTLM SSL libz

I also tried the ca-bundle.crt it didn't work.

I did find a /var/log/packages/curl-7.19-0i486-1 and the same in /var/log/scripts, but I can't find it on the flashdrive/packages folder.  I also found it in packages/unraidweb-fixed-0.1.04-i386-bubba which I changed to not install on boot.

Woot! it worked..... sorta... I can hit the INSTALL, then Start for sickbeard at least.  So don't use unraidweb :)

Is there a way to automate install and start?..  Make an auto_install in the packages folder perhaps?

Also, should I be using the influencer version of sabnzbd?  is it considered more recent?

Archived