Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

Updated to fix the path, thanks for the heads up. I tried to test all of the pull requests to catch anything but it appears I forgot one thing...my installation is on a disk so it never had to install, so I never ran into that issue!

Perfect, i added a line in my go script to manually install python 2.7.3 that this plg downloads because for some reason it wasn't installing on its own, perhaps another plugin is installing 2.6.6 after 2.7.3 is installed.

Anyways, added that in, all good. Thx!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also having a python issue. When I install the megasearch plug in it installs the 2.7 python build and operates as I expect. After awhile the newsnab providers stop working and it stops showing trending. On restart the logs show that the 2.7 python gets deleted, and the app still doesn't function correctly until I reinstall with 2.7 python and then the cycle continues. Also Couchpotato didn't seem to get any results from NZB Megasearch but no error messages logged.

So I guess something doesn't like python 2.7 and causes a conflict. Anyone else have this happen? I have SAB, CP, SB (older build with time zone support) and a not started version of NZBGet installed.

Just updated to your latest versions using python 2.7.

Sab is working but Sickbeard web interface won't come up. Its up and running, it sent files to Sab but I can't get to the webpage for it.

Also, are you going to update maraschino to the latest python? Can I just take the code from Sab to get it working?

Thanks

I had serious problems with plugin v 1.6.5 (Transmission), smb wouldn't start on my machine when I booted with the .plg in /config/plugins and it would never actually 'start' when I used the plg settings pane. I'm almost sure I controlled for everything else that could have caused the problem, is anybody else is having such a problem with the new .plg?

I had serious problems with plugin v 1.6.5 (Transmission), smb wouldn't start on my machine when I booted with the .plg in /config/plugins and it would never actually 'start' when I used the plg settings pane.

I upgraded a bunch of plugins last night and was having the same issue... finally worked out the the new Transmission plugin was the cause.

The syslog was indicating that SMB wasn't starting as Libsasl2.so.3 couldn't be found....

I don't use transmission, but I found that adding this line to the GO script in /boot/config/ made sure python remained installed for me (for CP).

installpkg /boot/packages/python-2.7.3-i686-5PTr.txz

You should have that txr file downloaded already if you use CP, otherwise Google it, d/l it and throw it in there.  I think it was installing but another plugin was installing an older version after and 2.7 was either getting gobbled up or removed.

Will do, and sorry for not saying this in my previous post, it's nice to have you back, hope everything is well!

I have reverted the entire branch to before I pushed the new packages. If everyone will update their plug-ins and reboot it should get you back into working order until I can chase down these dependency issues.

I have been loving nzbmegasearch but have been running into problems getting it running on reboots, and keeping my configuration. (Due to the reasons announced earlier in this thread.) I made two simple changes and it has made my life a lot easier.

I added this to /boot/config/go so python 2.7 will be installed at boot up...

/sbin/upgradepkg --install-new /boot/packages/python-2.7.3-i686-5PTr.txz

Then I created the directory /mnt/cache/apps/nzbmegasearch/ and added the following ln line in /boot/config/plugins/nzbmegasearch_unplugged.plg

git clone https://github.com/pillone/usntssearch.git usntssearch

cp -Rfu /tmp/usntssearch/NZBmegasearch/* $INSTALLDIR

rm -Rf /tmp/usntssearch

chmod -R 777 "$INSTALLDIR"

chown -R $RUNAS:users "$INSTALLDIR"

ln -s /mnt/cache/apps/nzbmegasearch/custom_params.ini $INSTALLDIR/custom

_params.ini

sleep 3

It's a little bit of a hack, but easily maintainable and supportable.

I have been loving nzbmegasearch but have been running into problems getting it running on reboots, and keeping my configuration. (Due to the reasons announced earlier in this thread.) I made two simple changes and it has made my life a lot easier.

I added this to /boot/config/go so python 2.7 will be installed at boot up...

/sbin/upgradepkg --install-new /boot/packages/python-2.7.3-i686-5PTr.txz

Then I created the directory /mnt/cache/apps/nzbmegasearch/ and added the following ln line in /boot/config/plugins/nzbmegasearch_unplugged.plg

git clone https://github.com/pillone/usntssearch.git usntssearch

cp -Rfu /tmp/usntssearch/NZBmegasearch/* $INSTALLDIR

rm -Rf /tmp/usntssearch

chmod -R 777 "$INSTALLDIR"

chown -R $RUNAS:users "$INSTALLDIR"

ln -s /mnt/cache/apps/nzbmegasearch/custom_params.ini $INSTALLDIR/custom

_params.ini

sleep 3

It's a little bit of a hack, but easily maintainable and supportable.

I'll add that in, its a good workaround until more options are added to nzbmegasearch

Influencer, has this been added yet?  I want to give it a shot

Are you talking about nzbmegasearch? If so yes it is added and updated with the symlink.

I haven't had time to look at the updated packages yet to be able to push that to master. I'm afraid upgrading python will cause too many issues right now unless every plug-in upgrades, not just mine.

After installing the nzbmegsearch plugin, the Port field in Settings has the word "CLUE" in it. Everytime I try and change it, it just reverts back to CLUE. I already use Port 5000 for something else, so I need to change the default in there.

Any ideas as to CLUE keeps populating?

Thanks

Archived